Dear Sup Forums what language should I learn?

I want to learn a second language just because. I don't want to learn French, German or Dutch because I don't want to talk to cucks. I don't want to learn Spanish because I don't want to cater to illegals. I'm thinking of re-learning Italian since I took it in high school and am also considering Norwegian and Portuguese since they're based nations. Maybe Japanese (no I'm not a weeb). Any suggestions?

Proper english.

I'd say Italian if you already have a background

Ancient Greek is the most patrician of all languages.

If you want something not dead and not cucked then Italian is fine. Russian too.

Any of the slav languages, then you can learn the rest of that group of languages pretty easily.

Go suck refugee cock Pablo

Dutch is fantastic, the Dutch aren't cucks. Swedish, Danish, Dutch, German are the languages of the Übermensch

Fucking based

True, Russia is very based and I've been meaning to visit.

Russian so you can speak to the masterrace when they save us from globalism.

Dont learn turkish. Unless you are a total fucking idiot with inferior dna. Then you will get along with turks... - Atheist from turkey

You don't need to learn a foreign language (except if you wish to, as a hobby). English is understood and talked by everyone. Use your free time to learn useful technical skills.

How're the Dutch not cucked?

French? What about Occitan? or Alsatian? The French (Parisian) language was imposed on every French person from the 15th to 19th centuries.

And who the hell would I speak it with?

vittu saatana suomee tietysti

learn German. Not all germans are cucks some are really based. Plus you get to understand what Hitler says.

Lithuanian.

Most conservative indoeuropean language, closest we have to PIE.

Learning it makes learning any other indoeuropean language a lot easer.

Also, it is a stepping stone into the ancient history of protoindoeuropeans, which goes back 6000 years.

Also our ancient folklore and religion too. Lithuania was pagan until the 1500s.

I am unironically teaching myself and my son Lithuanian since a few months ago.

It's hard to pronounce properly and still well pronounced it sounds fucking gay.

XDDDDDD

I started learning Italian recently since it's the best sounding romance language and I think Italy is a cozy country.

Latin

learn spanish, hispanic girls are qt3.14 and they will bang any white american in mexico

Forgot to mention, it is also fairly accessable to learn for an english speaker. It uses a latin script, and has no strange sounds that english doesn't use. Plenty of resources and videos on the internet too.

It is very cozy and they are somehow safe from saracen attacks.

>Wanting to bang a mocha skin

German is the most expedient language on your list, but if there was a choice to refuse from cuckolds' languages and to distribute this free time for something really helpful, I would opt for it. Take investing, for instance. It is way better and more interesting than the language which will soon be superseded by Arabic

Deus vult!

I know Esperanto was invented by (((them))) but I've heard it's fairly popular. Any word on it?

>no history
>no literature
>no culture
>swpl nerd community
Why would you subject yourself to that?

Fair enough!

its another "What language should I learn" thread

100% of the faggot OPs that start these threads never actually learn more than how to say "hello" and "good bye"-- if at that... they're just sliding good threads is all

/thread

The invention was absolutely for purpose: (((they))) are interested in globalization, whereas this language should represent a mixture to be the most natural language for the global nation.

did someone mention binlan? :---------------DDDDDDDddddddddddd