Gun laws in USA is what's holding the nation back from becoming a great country

There is no ''right'' as a citizen to be able to have guns. Yet you think it is, and look at what it cost you. Fatal gun shootings is an everyday fact in the suburbs especially L.A, Chigago etc.

Police knows this which is why they always have to be on their guard, not knowing if a suspect has guns or not.

35 000 - 60 000 die each year by fatal gun shootings in the USA and you think Islamic terrorism is the biggest problem in US? Think again.

Due to the amount of guns everyone is so scared, police are shitless scared too which is why deadly police shootings are the biggest in all the world in U.S per 100 capita.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
dailycaller.com/2016/01/05/gun-control-owners-criminals/
youtube.com/watch?v=JhZXdjmzpkk&t=383s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LA, Chicago """suburbs"""

lol

This. And sage.

YOU SUCK NIGGER COCK WHILE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY A SYRIAN, YOU KNOW THAT? SHE SUCKS THE SHIT OFF OF IT RIGHT AFTER YOU GET DONE FUCKING!

"west germany"

Mean while your country hires fire fighters based on diversity and not their ability to perform the job putting everyones life in danger that needs to rely on those services. BTW I have a shit ton of guns and I voted for Trump. Have a nice day nu-slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78

also wtf is wrong with your police force?

I see this all the tiem

>police shoots unarmed man fatally in the chest instead of the leg
>shoots him twice while he's on the ground dying for good laugh

So fucked up, more deadly gun shootings will increase and more will die.

Most Americans don't care about justified police shootings. Anyway here's your scatter plot.

>Live in Australia
>Extremely strict gun control
>Biker gangs make their own automatic weapons
>Criminals smuggle in hundreds or thousands of guns on a regular basis
>African gangs in cities have swords, assault rifles
>Multicultural cities being swept by regular burglary and home invasion sprees now

At least our crime rate went down--

>Armed crime rate has stayed exactly the same
>Unarmed crime has gone down
>Sexual crime rate has gone up

>meanwhile in Sweeden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_attack

That's what i've feared. I noticed that there has never been a real shooting in hawaii or anything and the police is real chill there too. 2% explains it.

The stats and facts speaks for themself, thank you user.

>60,000
Lol

The 36,000 counts suicides which make up almost half, now subtract self defense shooting and niggers killing niggers and your left with something so low(rspecially with a country with our pop) that theres is literally no reason to worry about it, now violent crime in anti gun countries? Now thats a differant story

Well, at least you tried, Achmed.

1/10

Looks like suicide by cop, he deliberately refused orders and deliberately refused to show that he was unarmed.

If we had the same fucked up gun laws in your country it would have been 20-50 dead instead of 6. Thankfully we don't.

>meanwhile in MURICA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

You are correct. Not being able to own fully automatic guns or rpgs has certainly set this nation back.

What is funny about this is that the states with less gun control and less niggers have far less crime.

SAGE

A shot in the leg would have been enough, this is just overkill and I see this all the time from american police forces. Shooting people when they are already lyin and dying on the ground.

There is no logic to be found anywhere.

burn your ovaries

It is a freedom thing. You probably wouldn't understand.

You'll find a stronger correlation to crime with population density and economic disparity

Fuck off statist

So you like it when daddy government says what you can and can't do you mindless cuck?

Have you shot a gun in your life? Shooting someone "in the leg" (a constantly moving target that is less than half the body) isn't easy and can still kill them dead or leave them horrifically crippled. This isn't a movie where every person is a sharpshooter who can perfectly land a non-fatal, non-paralysing shot to the shin or something.

School shooting are not a common event in the United States, Achmed.

On the other hand, migrant-related crime in Sweden happen every day.

We're fine with our gun laws as is.

>"Just shoot him in the leg"

Swedes were a mistake

Self defense is a human right.
This is non-negotiable.
I wish i had the right to choose the most efficient way to defend myself and my property.

"Shooting them in the leg" is not common procedure in any country, you are either very mis/uninformed or baiting very hard

>Meanwhile Americans are stopping crime and slaying mudslimes while sweeden sucks muzzy cock.

dailycaller.com/2016/01/05/gun-control-owners-criminals/

>handguns killed 10728 people
is this what americans actually believe ?

"Just wounding them" is a good way for a cop to get themselves killed, Achmed.

>shoot em in the leg

You mean where a major artery is located?

Switzerland has mandatory gun ownership.
Also, that small line of print barely visible under all the stats states "statistics from 1979". Ya know, last year.

>look at what it cost you.

I'm not seeing any huge costs except having to listen to shithead whiners a lot more than in a country where you simply shoot them

>shoot leg
>guy comes back and shoots your wife and rapes your dog

Never change Sweeden.

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Fuck off commie

Stupid thread

>Fatal gun shootings is an everyday fact in the suburbs especially L.A, Chigago etc.

Coincidentally the places with the most gun deaths are criminal-infested streets in cities with the highest gun control measures in the country.

Yup, we're becoming more third workd because of our gun rights and not be because of we import millions of third worlders.

no harm ever came from firing a gun and we could all benefit from teaching clueless faggots about gun maintenance and properly using a gun to enhance an and richen one aspect of life. (peace of mind)

*sound of car engine intensifies*

I know for a fact that gun shootings, school shootings will increase in the years to come.

>Kid goes in a school because he snatched his dad's rifle in the drawer from the living from killing 30 people

> HURR DURR WHAT WENT WRONG?

Yeah think for once meatballhead. The moment that the goverment disarms it's citizens and saves tens of thousands of lives each year then that is the moment americans can start living in liberty.

pic related

bait sage

blow it out your ass

It's just black on black crime. Who cares?

pretty sure it's niggers and spics

It also says West Germany on it, pretty obvious its not recent

i love when faggots who've only seen guns on tv say "just shoot him in the leg". maximum level retard.

btw, sweden is cucked beyond all recognition. you used to be vikings. smdh and sage

For context this is what a relatively strong correlation looks like.

Honestly most of these threads are either bait or op is just to dumb to research any thing beyond anti gun propaganda.

It took me all of 15 minutes to learn why control is bullshit. These threads are fucking garbage and so are you

Out of those 10,728 confirmed kills, how many were done by niggers.

Guns don't kill people, niggers and mooslims kill people.

HOLY SHIT! Someone here actually knows rick the mullet man!

youtube.com/watch?v=JhZXdjmzpkk&t=383s

>Be more free by giving up freedoms

Typical leftist mental illness

You have no idea what protocol is. No one ever seems to understand. Everything the cops did was correct. They even went against protocol by not shooting him sooner.

>There is no ''right'' as a citizen to be able to have guns.
There is here. Now fuck off.

dude, Niggers, do you even research?

sage

Reminder

Owning a deadly weapon used to kill and bring destruction is NOT a human right. Dumbfuck.

People who want to take those numbers and try to paint the entire country as some kind of wild western bloodbath regardless of race or social stratus do, apparently.

straw man. compare to violent murder rate and fuck off.

Look up the definition of P-value.

Nigger males commit 50% of our total homicides. Removing them would be much more effective than banning guns. Also if the govt tried to take our guns, a large percentage of my country would retaliate with justified civil war. They are more civilians owned guns than people.

>SHALL

The guy disobeyed lawful orders while reaching behind his back and approaching officers. He could of had a gun and been pulling it. you dont have time to decide whether or not to shoot once he has the gun out, so you shoot first.

You know nothing, Achmed.

And you don't know anything about being free.

The problem is non-whites, not guns.

If you remove the guns, murders by knives and other weapons will just go up.

Can't stop a nig from nogging.

God bless America.

Last year, handguns saved countless lives in the United States.

Last year, handguns saved 0 lives in the rest of the mongrel world.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN IT ANUDDAH SHOAH

>government
>disarming anyone
Lets see.
300 million Americunts
350 million weapons of every type
Vs
Roughly 1 million police officers

Or what, they're gonna send in the military on their own citizens?

So I don't have a right to own a weapon, but I have the right to come eat your food, drink your milkshake, and fuck your women? And if at the end of the day I feel like getting a taxpayer funded gender surgery, why not.

As long as I can't protect myself, it's cool.

B-b-b-but user, what would you protect yourself from? You don't need anything! You don't need your house or assets, that poor dindu obviously needs it more! Why are you complaining about helping others? Why aren't you complaining that there's not more lube?!

99% of that crime is caused by blacks. In homogeneous, white countries guns are not a problem. Sage.

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the United States yet gun crime is through the roof.

How are these criminals getting their guns? They couldn't possibly be getting them illegally... oh wait.

Also

>everyday fact of life LA, Chicago, etc.

All nigger/spic/brown towns.

Most of the deaths from guns when they quote those numbers are either from suicides or niggers killing niggers.

The only people who don't like guns are Regressives.

Hey lemme tell ya how I feel: Fuck you!

God says otherwise faggot. Speaking of which shouldn't you be praying right now according to your Sharia law?

Luke 22:36 “He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.”

Matthew 10:34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Numbers 31:3 “So Moses spoke to the people, saying, “Arm men from among you for the war, that they may go against Midian to execute the Lord’s vengeance on Midian.”

Genesis 9:5-6 “And for your lifeblood I will require a reckoning: from every beast I will require it and from man. From his fellow man I will require a reckoning for the life of man. Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.”

>handguns killed

You mean they just started floating through the air and firing bullets?

Surely there is video of this!

The scientific community must be informed at once!

Meanwhile in Sweden instead of shootings you have grenade attacks- and it's considered normal.

Like kids throwing firecrackers at each other. "Oh those youths, so mischievous"

Your police force can't detain one refugee with three officers armed with batons.

>europoors with shitty bait and attempting to tell us what laws we should have
I enjoy putting sage on my dishes

>NOT

id be surprised if a swede could recognize what a firearm looks like

you are more likely to be beaten to death than killed by a rifle in the US

Gun control is authoritarian propaganda you dumbfuck, the less the people can defend themselves, the easier it is to do what you want with them.

Most of the police and military own their own private guns as well and would be extremely reluctant to follow such orders.

>Gun laws in USA is what's holding the nation back from becoming a great country.

Says a faggot posting from the rape capital of the western world.

>>police shoots unarmed man fatally in the chest instead of the leg
>>shoots him twice while he's on the ground dying for good laugh

This is retarded.

First of all, you're not even supposed to presume "non-lethal" shooting exists because of the very lethal nature of firearms. Even if it's not center mass, you could still hit an artery. And also they're only supposed to shoot someone if you can justify in some way they were a threat worth lethality. You could argue that in some cases police shootings are not justified, and you'd be right. In some sense there is a policing problem in the US. But this problem gets drastically embellished beyond anywhere remotely near the scope of the actual situation, and it also fails to recognize that police are more present in black neighborhoods because blacks are committing drastically more crime there.

You are going for the same process japan did when they outlawed swords.

And you'll find an even stronger correlation with...

The vast majority of homicides is niggers killing other niggers. The majority of gun deaths are actually suicides. Ban guns and those people will just huff on a tailpipe. Ban niggers and our homicide rates will be close to Europe's. Ban niggers and spics, and it will be the same as Europe's.

>There is no ''right'' as a citizen to be able to have guns.

there is actually.
t. the second amendment

Defend yourself from what exactly? Oh yeah that's right, you are ''defending'' yourself from other people who also thinks like you and have guns. and the circle continues.

Shills get the Sage

>unarmed
>can't see other arm because dindu is refusing orders from da evil white man
>dindu continually dinduin nuffin, or disobeying all lawful orders to keep everyone in situation safe
>gets shot
>WTF COPS REEEEEEEE

As if we don't have this thing in the USA that niggers and spics forget about, and that is due process. They know they will lose in court, or don't even consider they'll have a day in court, and become fucking idiots.

More like 6,500 average yearly.
320 million people

I'm ok with this