Sup Forums is a prime example of what the powers that be has wanted to create for years

Sup Forums is a prime example of what the powers that be has wanted to create for years.

You all have a spasm because 0.00000001% of the population get hit by a terror attack.

You are the type of idiots giving them a reason to push these attacks to happen.

Congrats on being the lowest common denominator of humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axHR8AOxxkc
youtube.com/watch?v=N2tu_pA0ruM
youtube.com/watch?v=AmrhiuG5S8s
youtube.com/watch?v=PVh_Kw8IXEc
streamable.com/te2b8
youtu.be/ka9ngXtRTXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These attacks happen because Muslims and Jews exist.

what did kek mean by this?

Huurrrrrrrr durrrrr. Go get enriched Sweetie, learn the truth about your pets

>Hey, it doesn't matter if a few dozens people die, it's just a small fraction of the total population
Fucking commies.

False.

These attacks happen because the USA insist on bombing the middle east and radicalising them.

no one is trying to force you to listen to nickleback though are they?

Exactly this. Sup Forums quite ironically is the scum of society. The people who identify as "alt righters" are disgusting, poor, autistic, freaks who are shunned by right and left wingers alike. They claim to be saviors of MUH WESTERN CIVILIZATION even though they don't contribute shit to their nation.

The only "productive" thing Sup Forums has accomplish in years is convincing more people to join the far left movement aka cancer incarnate.

Not only that, but they have succeeded in placing a clown in office and now ISIS is getting more confident than ever.

It is not about "blaming all muslims", though the left deliberately denies what muslims think or believe

It is about them being a seperate people, they are not one of us
They have their own countries, we have ours, why mix? Why CREATE these problems ?

If it wasn't muslims, it would be blacks & spics like the USA

>You all have a spasm because 0.00000001% of the population get hit by a terror attack.
so if a neo-nazi white supremacist kills a bunch of niggers and kikes, are you cool with it?

Lol, grow your world view beyond your community college mindset

>>
The opening salvos of a soft-invasion insurgency are happening right now. Birth rates are down, a trendy and spinelessly sluggish culture is dominant. The idea of a win-win situation, as is prevalent in western culture, is not a thing in the modern muslim continent. They view business, political and social dealings as win-lose and they'll push while europe appeases and theyll keep pushing until they win. They also have no problem of fucking you while youre down. One of the main tenets within the Hadith and Qur'an is Jihad and it has only ever been temporarily made idle by overwhelming force and bloodshed. It is not simply a new phenomenon and that idea is the height of vanity. In the modern Muslim continent culture dominates politics and business and not the other way around.Europe is not ready to kill its way to peace. Europe is cucked and soon to be fucked. You have no idea of what you're talking about and while you have the right, for now until the Horde takes it from you, to an opinion it is uninformed and not of value.

enjoy losing billions in tourism revenue

Are you saying these attacks would still be happen without Muslim immigration?

>typical leftist trash
>arguing trips
lurk more

You can be anti-intervention and anti-mudshit at the same time. Both things can be blamed. Jesus, it's like you haven't updated your script since the Bush years.

I'm fine with this

Which is why they attack regular citizens and children in European countries instead of targeting US politicians.

Whats wrong with nickelback?
They are a meme band but why would you take them seriously

Let me just gouge out one of your eyes OP. Don't worry it's only 0.00003% of your body.
Fuck off.

yeah i'm not sure nickelback is really a valid comparison to mass murder committed for political or religious reasons.

>If it wasn't muslims, it would be blacks & spics like the USA

False. If it wasn't muslims, it'd be the next biggest problem (wealth inequality).

But you all let faith get in the way.

Do you believe yet?

An eye is way more than that, and it affects the overall function of the organism.

That is like saying "oh let me just kill every dr in the world at once" - like, yeah, then we have a real problem on our hands.

Can we just hold on a second and breathe in that fresh air. Take on life. Grab it by the huge clit and pull it down to the ground, be you, be safe London.

Honestly, I support these Muslims more than the liberal faggots in London. Not my fucking problem.

>it affects the overall function of the organism.
and this attack has affected the overall function of british society, both psychologically and physically, because of an increased police presence and public searches. maybe if nobody talked about it and the government did nothing then you'd have a point, but there will always be a response to something like this. therefore the entire premise of you OP is based on nothing but lies and fantasy.

Then why bomb the uk if the us is killing them? And you're wrong. They were already radicalized since their foundation.

>and this attack has affected the overall function of british society, both psychologically and physically, because of an increased police presence and public searches.

1) This is simply not the case.
2) These attacks are only affecting a larger number of people due to the extreme coverage and reactions of Sup Forums.
3) Even if that were true, it would not justify the attitude taken by Sup Forums or British right wing.

>that weak attempt at an analogy in pic.
>terrorism exists to start flame wars online.
You just insulted the terrorists, not Sup Forums

If music didn't exist then neither would Nickelback.

Go fuck yourself you retarded faggot.

But what if all terrorists played for nickelback?

why didn't you answer my other question nigger? if a neo-nazi white supremacist kills a bunch of niggers and kikes, are you cool with it? it means nothing in the grand scheme of things, just like yesterday's attack?

Shills get a Sage

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=axHR8AOxxkc

No, I'm not alright with it. I'm not alright with terrorism, either.

But radicalisation on either side is what they want. And, at the moment, a lot of idiots on Sup Forums are falling victim to it.

You're all a part of the great Soros master plan - congrats!

What gives anything he says any credibility? He is dead.

you should stop worrying about how things should be and deal with how things actually are. there will always be a large response from a terrorist attack, no matter what. that is the nature of these things and it is how humans respond to them.

Your parents have failed you

Not really, if the essence of nickleback was the core ideology of musicianship then that would inevitably lead to the existence of nickleback & musicianship could be held accountable, your equivalency is a false one.

How many more people must die user? Thousands have been killed by violent immigrants in the past decade alone.

But your countrymen are just statistics, aren't they?

What radicalisation you mong? Deporting people? That isn't even comparable.

also you should consider getting the fuck out of here, because i know you would never make a thread like this on some left-wing forum if a "right winger" committed an attack like this.

I liked their early stuff. The State was a good album:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2tu_pA0ruM

These attacks happen because they hate faggots, feminism, and the promiscuity of women. They see us as the decadent west, ethnic nationalists arn't even on their radar.

I'd blame all musicians for Nickelback if 25% of them would be willing to replace a bandmember on the spot, and a huge majority failed to call them on their bullshit.

Your analogy sucks.
You have failed.
BTFO to plebbit.

These attacks exists only because jews exists. The West stood proud despite hundreds of years of muslim invasions, it's the marxist traitors from within that are making us lose.

The excision of this cancer and the restoration of our homelands to their 'pre-globalised' condition is hardly radicalization. The presence of these people here (along with the other third-world refuse) was forced upon us. How do you expect us to react?
I have no interest in the crusade meme. Once they are back in their homelands, and no longer polluting ours, we should leave the muslims to stew in their bronze-age ideology.

I don't blame all muslims, I blame those muslims that promote the literal interpretation of Islam that that advocates violence against the non-muslim. Which is 99% of muslims, but not all.

Fuck off back to Pakistan you bluepilled faggot

I don't like Muslims. Fuck you.

>These attacks are only affecting a larger number of people due to the extreme coverage and reactions of Sup Forums
Why do you give us so much power, user? Surely if you left us alone we would leave you alone

So the MUSLIM mayor of London tells people to expect and accept MUSLIM terrorism, and suddenly there's a big increase in MUSLIM terror.

Something doesn't ad up. Sidiq Khan is the enemy within. His words have clearly inspired and emboldened Muslim terrorists in the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmrhiuG5S8s

False,

These attacks have been happening for centuries because Islam tells muslims to kill the non-believer, the incorrect believer, and anyone else that just happens be in range.

>No islamic terrorism
>lots of other terrorism

Thanks for proving what i am saying

Are you sympathetic towards Antifa? If you are, you are a fucking idiot.

>Samsung Note 7 - Potentially Dangerous - Several defective units may explode - Global Death toll = 0 - -Huge public outcry - Global Recall for public safety

>Islam - Potentially Dangerous - Several defective units may explode - Global Death toll = >120,000 - public defends islam -"Part and Parcel" "Its a normal part of life guys" #NotAllMuslims

Global recall when?

No. They are just more stupid radicals.

>lots of other terrorism
[citation needed]

What other terrorism? The only attack I remember in Tokyo was that cult that set off nerve gas in a subway back in 1995. That was 22 years ago. Since then Tokyo hasn't had an attack, and they don't have Islamic terrorists running around the country thanks to a smart immigration policy.

That's just not true. Islam as an ideology has always had a penchant for war. You people just like to ignore this fact. Sometimes even going as far as to call it the religion of peace. Just straight up lying.

then why the fuck are the iraqi and afghani governments begging for american air support agaisnt ISIS/Taliban you fucking nigger?

>Nickel back

This faggot beside the crackhead actually brags about making them big.

Of course he is a renowned plagiarist himself...

>You all have a spasm because 0.00000001% of the population get hit by a terror attack.

×7000000000
= 0.7

Wow OP, try harder...

>gaslighting
dropped

someone has to answer for nickelback

>I address you as an atheist and a secularist and a Marxist
Stopped watching there. Commies can fuck off

I think we're freaking out because we're clearly involved in a race war that we can't participate in without being obliterated by the very institutions our ancestors built from scratch.

>then why the fuck are the iraqi and afghani governments begging for american air support agaisnt ISIS/Taliban you fucking nigger?

Because they're losing. If they were winning they wouldn't need support.

That would be Canada

These worthless moon cultists tried to take Europe once already. They're trying again, and you're either one of them or too fucking deluded by the lying globalist media to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVh_Kw8IXEc

>The only "productive" thing Sup Forums has accomplish in years is convincing more people to join the far left movement aka cancer incarnate

>Not only that, but they have succeeded in placing a clown in office and now ISIS is getting more confident than ever.

Choose One

Yeah, WE are the problem... not the politicians YOU voted for. Makes perfect sense.

Sucks your employer forces you to be here and post doesn't it? Would be a shame if you were competent enough to get a real job though.

Not all musicians follow the same rules Nickelback does.

Every muslim follow the same rules islamic terrorists (the majority of terrorists) do.

Why would they have to force me to listen to one of the greatest bands of a generation?

I'm only blaming OP for being a faggot

By you're logic, that means all Americas bombed the middle east. When It was just a handful of Jewish elites and Saudi Arabia.

Can't say that the middle east has ever been non-radical. Notice flag.

right but its more like blaming corporate made pop music for nickleback, which is the real reason shit fake groups are made with focus group tested music that sucks ass. im fine gassing media executives over it. Why should i treat islam, the manufacture of terror any different?

>muh function
your other eye still works dipshit
now lemme cut off a few of your fingers as well
and stop your fucking whining

>implying they weren't already radicalized
Typical leftist talking points, kys.

The left does this sort of thing all the time, all whites are responsible for slavery, all men are responsible for rape etc. The Muslims are problematic because they embrace jihad culture and they all share the collective blame for the murders they have committed for the past 2000 years.

Ba hum bug this fucking faggot thinks he can argue trips

Sorry, but are you dumb enough to think it is Islam radicalising them?

Let me ask, what is more likely to make you angry enough to act on it:

a) Someone disagreeing with some arbitrary rule your God created
b) A country literally murdering your loved ones for no good reason

???

/thread

>hurr durr best not offend people who shouldn't even be here lest they blow me up in the name of their god

honestly, white liberals are worse than muslims and jews. i hate you so much. hate.

Your cognitive dissonance is bizarre, fellow user.
Arguing that the powers that be wanted to secure borders instead of cheap labor is disengenous enough, but saying that all is fine and dandy is way lower.
Believe what you will about the average muslim, the radicals are a problem and should be deported, isn't that a common ground between you SJW and the average citizen?
Or am I wrong too assume there is even a shwred of desire to acknowledged such need on your comunity?

fuck off and die you apologist cunt

so what you're saying is that western muslims are in the west for revenge? Makes sense, but the problem is that the civilian victims are not responsible for NATO's corrupt middle eastern shenanigans

Muslims hate Jews, I hate Jews.

congrats on being so retarded you get swayed by obvious political publicity stunts like this OP: streamable.com/te2b8 (audio for surprise)

>lots of other terrorism

Give us a few recent examples.

Friendly reminder:
If you're too fucking autistic to resist replying to an obvious shill thread like this one...
at least have the fucking agency to type "sage" in the Options field.
Thank you for your kind attention.

>every country with no muslims has no terror attacks
>every country taking in muslims gets raped

Its time to be racist fuck you and you muddy blood fuck off back to the desert

In this analogy, do people refuse to admit that Nickelback are musicians or... a musical group?

Pretty sure nobody died because Nickelback wrote a song saying they need to murder people who like other rock bands.

I do blame all musicians for nickleback.

youtu.be/ka9ngXtRTXk

but mostly nickleback.

Same with terrorism I am not saying all muslims but most of them like 99.9% of them.

nickleback is a good band its not fair to compare them to shitskin muslims