Daily reminder:

What two consenting adults are doing should be none of your business

My problem is when they insist on making it my business.

you start being a consenting adult when youre fertile and white too nigga

what if two consenting adults want to be racist?

>What two consenting adults are doing should be none of your business
Nah. Public safety and social services means that your very existence is my concern.

you can be racist anywhere but in public and thats okay

I got a better one, what if its two consenting gay men trying to infect the other with aids because its their fetish

isn't part of the issue the degree to which the prostitute 'consents' ie if you are left with no other choice than to perform an action, is this as consent to the same degree as if you had another choice? (assuming that if it were criminalised then the choice to be a prostitute is closed)

You mean two consenting humans, right?

>Dude wanna buy my kidney lmao

Agree, but whores shouldn't be allowed to sell their ass on the street where decent people might be or even kids. Keep your business at home.

DAYLY REMINDER THAT SOCIETAL VALUES MUST BE UPHELD OR ELSE EVERYTHING GOES TO SHIT

>let's legalize gay marriage nothing will happen
>gay marriage legalized
>pic related

Normalizing faggotry turned out to be a slippery slope. Normalizing other forms of degeneracy are a mistake.

why do both have to consent

haven't you heard of equal rights? "no" is not ore valid than "yes"

>consents to traveling for non-commercial purposes using my non-corporate name

What if two consenting adults want to make a contract where one adult provides labor for the other at below minimum wage?

>consenting

>people should be able to do what they want.

Wew lad.

If only half of them consent that's okay right? Tie goes to the runner? A statistical win?

>what if its two consenting gay men trying to infect the other with aids because its their fetish

Then they shouldn't come crying to the public medical system for pills once they've been "bred."

If the government were to jail someone for prostitution, it should be her. Blaming the client is like busting a drug deal and arrest the buyer while letting the dealer go free. (I know, in America they both go to jail because of the retarded Drug War policies).

Prostitution should be legal or at the very least, decriminalized.

fuck failed to read greentext, needs food badly

exactly why does tie go to the loser

that's glass half empty bullshit

Agreed. But they keep trying to make it our business.

For example.

I'm a hooker. And the dude raped me. Judge him. Make him pay.

I'm sorry. I'm not down with that.

Or. Why can't I have sex with and be married to 12 women? What is wrong with that?

Make them leave me alone.

I wish I could. Make it all go away.

Found the burger behind the proxy
>contract
The state enforces all contracts. The state finds your contract unconscionable and will not help you enforce it. Enjoy getting jewed, sandbox oligarch.
I thought you were talking about Plan B... anyway solitary confinement sounds about right for that lot.

You can use that same argument in opposite direction:

>If we ban gay marriage, next thing you know, we will be banning straight marriages too! That's how it works folks!

If you legalize it, it should get rid of pimps and people who pressure them into prostitution. A woman would have to sign a legal form and go through medical and psychological examination before working as a prostitute.

No, you fucking stop them. The same way you stop drug addiction. ffs

it is our business,they agreed to be born didn't they?

It's my business when rampant degeneracy spreads, which is the case. Degeneracy should never ever be promoted nor considered as normal. If you want to be a degenerate, hide it from everyone, act as if you aren't. On all accounts it doesn't exist. If you show signs of being one, you must be immediately stopped by sheer social ostracism.

100% gypsy my niggger

>muh rampant degeneracy
>bad is not good
>it's bad because it's not good
>being this cucked to some desert war god

I always said Eastern Europe needs to experience degeneracy first hand, we are too blue pilled

You are from Romania, the epitome of degeneracy, what are you talking about?

Prostitution is a real danger, imagine some horn dog of a husband catching aids or stinky dick and spreading it to his wife or kids. Also if sex is cheapened it destroys society. At it's core, mans pursuit of pussy plays a huge part in human advancement.

Have you no sense of awareness?

Do you have a skeleton in the closet?

Yes. I'm advocating for what happened in the West up until the 1960s. If you rely on a social structure to live well, stop taking jabs at it.

Define "adult".

yes, i'm sure the trafficked, drugged up whore that will get the shit beat of her by her pimp for stepping out of line is 100% consenting.

>epitome of degenracy
the fuck you talking about you muzzie? no homos, no pedos, 90% of women are modest, only have sex with their man, almost no whores, no drugs
so again what the fuck are you talking about you cu.ck

Don't you?
>has never heard of the golden age of backpage

>What two consenting adults are doing should be none of your business

You seem to be making it yours.

prostitution is legal here. i was referring to the situation in OP's country.

So, you do. The day is coming, you fucking degenerate.

I don't think I have seen a more idiotic assertion recently.

>fucking up the gene pool with degenerate drug addicted weed babies.

I asked you a question, little boy. Any real Portuguese would see how the decriminalization of vice has made the country a more pleasant and less hateful place. Plug your gonads into the wall and deus volt yourself you fucking larper.

>assault isn't a crime
>we can't legalize prostitution without legalizing pimping

That isn't a progression. Tolerance implies equality and equality involves being served like everyone else.

It's my business when it creates broken homes and societal problems that everyone else has to deal with.

>Consenting adults in private
If it's so private why are you posting about it?
Since you have you're going to hear my honest opinion,
Their is no biological cause for homosexual behaviour therefore - as we all know - it has the same mental cause that all forms of sexual perversity share. The thoughts you dwell in have a Pavlovian outcome.
People are gay because they are turned on by gay thoughts.
But it is only a mental disorder like stuttering and can be beaten by controlling ones thoughts. If you literally wallow in homoerotic imagery fapping you will remain abnormal.
Just the same way as if you spend your time thinking about doing chicks in the ass you'll want to do a chick in the ass.
All sexual perversity is morally wrong.
It is wrong because it is carnal.
That's how the mind works.
If you are convinced you are gay and give in to it, wallow in it, you will be gay. If you never go there to begin with -never think about it - you don't have that problem.
I don't care what you do in private, but you should.

Nice pasta m8

This thread is about prostitution you absolute fucktard

Tolerance means telling lies is what you really mean.
Sexual perversity in all forms is morally wrong.
Control your own thoughts don't expect me to cover for you by lying.
OR keep it private.
You never play fair in debate - privacy means literally a public display to you followed by demands that we all lie about how 'good' you are for doing what is clearly wrong

You deflected.

>more pleasant
>less hateful
also, out, you fucking shill

because you dont get married in your bedroom

>Letting your kids hang in the ghetto
And you have the audacity to say what you just said? KYS

its not consenting because the women is forced to make money because for some reason this world requires money to survive

so shes doing it against her will

and you had to work to make your money against your will you had to show up for work every day

so neither is consenting

Are you ok with faggotry and trannies? Just asking.

if i went to live in the US, i would certainly miss our cheap semi-legal whores

What about if a child consents?

I fuck hookers every night ama (won't reply to stupid questions)

least intelligent post of all time ladies & gentlemen

>No Women actively choose to take advantage of a renewable resource that men are willing to pay for, but are forced into it by coercion.

so youd execute your whole family and your own children if the alternative was die

psssst: death is a choice, and its one that people with an iota of spine and morality may actually choose

>durr
do you really think there would be no people who say this kind of retarded cringe shit if gay marriage wasn't legal nigger?

Do you rotate out or have a go to?

I agree with this

that's the same issue with McDonalds employees and people who clean shit or septic tanks or any other shit jobs
there are prostitutes that are happier with their jobs than people who have "proper" jobs

whoring is legal in my country, no wonder we have child abuse and meth problems

>not legal in USA
>still child abuse and meth problems
Please do project your own compulsive hatred of pleasure onto others why don't you.