Hero neighbor shoots knife-wielding father dead as he tries to drown his three-month-old twin babies in the bathtub

>Hero neighbor shoots knife-wielding father dead as he tries to drown his three-month-old twin babies in the bathtub
>Leland Michael Foster, 27, shot dead in his Ada, Oklahoma home on Friday
>Foster had a knife and was trying to drown his infant twins, their mom told police
>Maniac had prior charges for arson and domestic abuse by strangulation
>Neighbor Cash Freeman was alerted by family member, 12, as horror unfolded
>Freeman shot Foster twice, saving the infants; criminal charge review pending

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570894/Hero-neighbor-shoots-knife-wielding-father-dead.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570894/Hero-neighbor-shoots-knife-wielding-father-dead.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mistake #1 was living anywhere near niggers.

Mistake 2# not letting niggers die.

he should have let him drown them first

>dindu tries to end the cycle of violence
>gets shot for his trouble
Sad story, OP.

We he, dare I say it /ourguy/?

>your children can't do bad things if you kill them first
>eddiemurphy.jpg

>cash freeman
boss name

A good nigger is a dead nigger... nuff said

He died fighting the good fight.

He read the 'minority report.'

I don't like cats particularly, but this pisses me off to no end.

>cash freeman
god damn

Did she suck his BBC?

This is why (((they))) want to take your guns, open season on whites!

made sure the house i bought wasn't in a neighborhood with any blacks. ten years now. still urban free. a latino family and two indian families moved into the neighborhood though. still better that having a dindu on the street that would cost me my job.

t. copfag

Rare!

>copfag

Thanks for your service. Also, I hope you get shot by niggers you fucking statist.
t. Sup Forums

You must be new here.

kek

one less nigger

world became a slightly better place today

How did a dindu end up in Oklahoma? Also, any pics of his "baby mama"? I'm guessing she is white.

World would have been an even better place if he waited a couple more minutes...

He should go to prison!!!

Why didn't he just shoot him in the arm or hand? This racist didn't have to kill.

>not letting him drown the niggers first
>then shooting him in the head 10 times

There are tons of nigs in Oklahoma

TFPBP

>Leland Michael Foster
>Cash Freeman

Wait which one is white?

>Cash Freeman

How did they get there? Why did they go there? I didn't think that Oklahoma was part of the Great Migration I or II.

Freed slaves were give Indian land of the tribes that fought for the Confederacy.

This is what you get when abortion became the preferred option to childbirth for african americans and again not birth control as proposed by margaret sanger ABORTION.

lots of them in oklahoma

Even more northern aggression against the south.

Though we all know the War of Northern Aggression ain't over... it's only half time!

I lived in oklahoma and the town I lived in was kinda self segregated, all the blacks tended to live on the east side (shitty part) and everyone else lived in the rest

Still half the national average! Instead we have a lot of teepee niggers. Who at the very least voted for Trump because they hate Mexicans.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570894/Hero-neighbor-shoots-knife-wielding-father-dead.html
but muh gun arguments? why didn't the nigger have a gun!? Why he have a knife when guns are legal? Every nigger is supposed to have a gun they are niggers!

nah he blew him with his revolver