Sup Forums why are all the kids with "autism" and "ADHD" white...

Sup Forums why are all the kids with "autism" and "ADHD" white? And why do their parents seem to think the only cure is a pill?

Smack your kids and turn off Minecraft. You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1996/04/in-a-chinese-orphanage/376563/
theatlantic
archive.is/uy69O
youtube.com/watch?v=s3r-KvakUzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because black parents don't care enough about their kids to get them diagnosed, and don't spend enough time with them to notice the symptoms

because autism is a smartt person disorder LOOL BTFO

>White

Because whites have enough empathy to try and help their kids with schlomo's magic amphetamines. Niggers spics chinks and sand niggers don't notice their kids abnormally low iq or hyperactivity because they are used to dysfunction.

This.

My sister is a nonverbal autistic who lives 3-4 days a week at a group home with 9 other people. Every other resident is black, and they stay there 24/7.

No one visits them, ever. Slews of friends and family visit my sister every other day, and she is often taken out for shopping or to eat out by various family members. She will also only be there until my father retires in two years and when I finally purchase a home.

These black people all had been abandoned by their families as children and have been shuffled around group homes until finally the awesome director of the place my sister is at found them. My sister arrived there at 24 years old after our mother died of cancer and our family was bankrupt. She lives with my father and grandmother 3-4 days a week when my father is off work.

It is so sad. They don't even know what specific disorders they may have.

The reason you don't see a single retarded Asian or autistic one that is on the severe end of the spectrum is because infanticide is not frowned upon in that culture if you do it discreetly because the child has a developmental disorder. They just kill it. Or adopt the black cultural concept and shut them away from the public in barbaric conditions that exasperates the metal issue.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1996/04/in-a-chinese-orphanage/376563/

The archives have arrived
>theatlantic com/magazine/archive/1996/04/in-a-chinese-orphanage/376563
archive.is/uy69O

ADHD here in 9/10 cases is just the parents can't be arsed with discipline as for the black and asians they get beat

So you have a nigger-tier family lol.

Autism and ADHD are typically found in offspring with older parents.

>Smack your kids and turn off Minecraft. You're welcome.

I am autistic. This is indeed how my parents handled it.

I fear intimacy and experience no pleasure in anything. All I think about all the time is violence. I don't know what would make me happy and I don't remember what it was like to feel happiness.

I feel certain I will kill. I don't know when or how many but it seems necessary somehow. Other people should experience the panic, pain and terror that I did.

I no longer want pleasure, happiness or love and feel both unfit for them as well as averse to them. I want only to make others suffer. There is no possibility of patience, forgiveness or understanding for others because there wasn't any for me.

There is no gentleness or beauty in the world so far as I can see, though I am assured otherwise. It is a brutal, dismal hellscape of senseless cruelty that I am helpless but to contribute to.

seek help

There are a lot of autistic black children, also black people only make up 12% of the U.S. population so there is bound to be less.

ADHD is real but there is no need to medicate it, only freaky white parents think that their kid needs a pill to do better in middle school.

>Sup Forums why are all the kids with "autism" and "ADHD" white?
They're not.

>Taking parental cues from niggers
No thanks

When the day comes, if you could just kill a bunch of niggers, that would be great. Thanks

You are all niggers to me.

I'm sorry to hear that. I know you do not feel right now like retribution is unnecessary, but it is a possibility that you start to find yourself letting go. I was always afraid of true intimacy, and still am, I got laid at 28 although I had plenty of chances before because I had a terrible fear of enmeshment. The emotional environment in my close family has always been very toxic. Even after getting laid, the emptiness didn't went away, it was not as awesome as I thought it would be (and I delved hard into game to learn how to get laid fast in cities, never would have fallen into a bet role in a relationship), and I came to the conclusion I have a messed up attachment style so I will not pursuit serious relationships. For some time I felt like you, unable to feel pleasure, empty, with no idea of what would make it right again. I don't know exactly how I pulled myself out of that hell, but I do know something, there are things that help. 1st is nutrition, read "Ultramind solution". 2nd is exercice, google cardio and do it 3 times week, and start a strength program (I started with Convict Conditioning, very begginer friendly). Then there is meditation, go to personal power meditation dot com and see the basic guide. Another important step was doing the inner smile meditation by mantak chia, read that book 2. Then you have to find a purpose (have you tried playing instruments? writing fiction perhaps? try lots of things) and get the fuck away from toxic ppl as much as possible. Also advise you to read gorilla mindset, very good book. Good luck mate, it does get better.

Paragraphs exist. That is potentially useful advice. However it would not be needed had I been raised by people who believed in mental illness and did not attempt to make the symptoms vanish by way of beatings.

I can't blame you.

You are absolutely right.

You should write about your experience after you get well, it will help others. Who knows you might make some good buck out of it, mental health in males is a subject nobody is talking about but I have a feeling will be big in the future as more and more alternative media starts unwinding the bullshit narratives that males should just shut up and man up.

I wish you the best man, I really do.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3r-KvakUzU -> This always gave me strengh when I needed it, and Owen (the guy talking on the vid) was also abused badly growing up and had really bad thoughts (he confesses on a vid of his), now he runs a multi million dollar company and his a pimp ass mother fucker.

Good luck mate.

inb4 stormfag says "circumcision".

I have experienced a very tough childhood myself and have had serious problems relating to others.

It took a lot of time and professional help, but I am now in a place in which I can experience life as a beautiful thing (not always, but most of the times).

Life used to be amorphous and void of any pleasure and meaning. Then I found a psychiatrist / psychotherapist who changed my life. Please, I implore you to find a professional who can help. I used to think they were all frauds and quacks, and some of them are, in fact many are. But you need to persist if you don't find the right one. You will know when you do. They will help get your life on track and get you on the path of healing.

FIGHT THIS.
You can fight and you can win.

I know we all put up a facade of toughness on this board, but I really wish you best of luck from the bottom of my heart. I know you can do this.

you should play a violent sport

Beating kids lowers their IQ. It is a lie IQ parenting method for dindus