America: Please protect your children

Children are the most vulnerable members of any society and they must be protected. The sickening gun culture in America jeopardizes the safety of the very people who are the most innocent. From being killed by mentally ill school shooters, or through an accident when playing with a unsecured gun, tragedies happen everyday to our children that can easily be avoided by repealing and replacing the second amendment with common sense we gun regulations that protect our most vulnerable.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/after-a-toddler-accidentally-shot-and-killed-his-older-sister-a-familys-wounds-run-deep/2016/12/01/1c0dead2-9c85-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/EZJgK
webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was raised with guns around the house. If some kids are dumb enough to shoot themselves, it's called natural selection.

Not even on a sarcastic meta level I could create threads like this.

Come and take em'.

A fucking leaf.

A leaf from a country with an open doors policy for letting in Muzzies and other foreigners who want to rape your women and murder your children is lecturing us on protecting kids. Rich.

Darwinism is still allowed in the U.S. If parents don't secure their guns and their kids die, then they are shitty parents, and nature has been allowed to prune their idiot genes from the pool. This is the same reason lawn darts never should have been made illegal in the U.S.

fuck off leaf

remember to sage all leaf threads

The US accepts more immigrants per year than Canada does... Did you know that or are you just a xenophobic cunt?

The world isn't a daycare, dumbass. Also, whoever made that retarded meme apparently knows nothing of the NRA. Nobody leaves guns just laying on the table if they have small children

All of them. Literally all of them.

washingtonpost.com/national/after-a-toddler-accidentally-shot-and-killed-his-older-sister-a-familys-wounds-run-deep/2016/12/01/1c0dead2-9c85-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html

Checked. In the future, please archive
>washingtonpost com/national/after-a-toddler-accidentally-shot-and-killed-his-older-sister-a-familys-wounds-run-deep/2016/12/01/1c0dead2-9c85-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html
archive.is/EZJgK

>Children are the most vulnerable members of any society and they must be protected.

Aye, with guns

Appeal to emotion. What a blithering simpleton.
God bless the 2nd

In case you hadn't noticed, we just recently elected someone who wants to reverse the open-doors open-arms policies that were put in place by the globalist tools previously in office. The Americans who voted in God-Emperor Trump recognize the dangers Muzzies and Beaners pose, and want them out. Your pansy PM and citizens still have your heads in the sand, which is completely obvious given that you think guns are the root of the problem and not insecure borders, illegal immigrants, liberalism, globalism, and Muzzies.

You, sir, are a credit to America! I salute you (and I wish I was your fucking neighbor)!

OP doesn't know aboot gun safety.
Because faggot.
Fuck yourself, OP.
No one else will do it for you.

All the muscles in the world won't save you from someone who wants to hurt you if he has a gun, or a piece of metal, or a friend.

So you're pretty adept at posting reddit tier meme bullshit.
How do you refute that FBI statistics demonstrate that more legal gun owners decreases crime?

This is the problem

None of the people stabbed to death in the most recent London attack had guns.
What are you trying to tell us, faggot?

>when dead children blah blah blah
>probably the same people who support abortion
The ironing.

I agree that gun safety is very important, especially around children. that is why we should introduce gun safety principles to children at an early age

Thank you, my man. Would love to go launch some artillery down rande with ya.

I hope you were just as sanctimonious to the Brits last week about keeping their children safe.

Not All Muslims are Bad

i hope those parents were charged with criminal negligence and manslaughter.

First off, it's a leaf so guaranteed beta posting

Second, I have guns. I also have kids. My kids know if they even think about touching my guns (which are always locked up) that there will be hell to pay.

My daughter is getting old enough soon to learn to shoot, and being able to show her safely how to shoot a gun is a responsibility exercise kids need. It's not to be a hot head, or redneck, or nutjob. It's to teach her that the in a moments notice she can severely hurt or kill someone with it, and that it's not a toy and does deserve attention and respect.

It's the same when you teach kid to drive, or when they become old enough to drink. Teaching them responsibility at early ages teaches them not to behave in ways that would put them in these situations.

What a faggot. Your shitposting in pol goes no where to influence anyone hear. You are wasting your time here. Kill yourself. There will be civil war before USA gun control happens.

Lol we already sent jim Jeffries too guilt them into dropping the guns

I'm glad we're teaching kids to get quality firearms such as the P2000 in this photo

Faggot

Well not everyone is a CHAD

Gun's are the great equalizer. It's why a woman can kill the man in your picture. He could do what he wanted with her, and the gun stops that. Without a gun, the state becomes the "retroactive gun".

Just look at Mexico, or ALL of south America for that matter. Guns are illegal for civilian use. So they only people that have them are the government and the crooks. Both of which are free to abuse and use law abiding citizens.

Also:
>leaf

>Remember kids, if it ain't a sig, it's for the nigs

Ban pools Leaf fag

So, by that rational, we should outlaw cars because drunk drivers? If a gun owner is dumb enough to keep an unsecured firearm around children, and they die because if it, the gun owner should be arrested. A felon loses 2nd amendment rights usually.

He never mentioned Muslims. You are a troll, this is a troll thread.
sage

What you should actually be saying to the United States is, "Thank you." It is only because of our strength that your government is able to spend next to nothing on your military , leaving you extra funds to waste on giving a free lunch to foreigners before they walk up behind you and cut your naive leaf head off. If it didn't benefit us to shield your fucking libtard country under our nuclear/military umbrella, I would love to see your pacifistic, non-violent asses get knocked of your high-horse.

I'm an HK man myself.

>This is true. If you disagree with me, it's okay, you're wrong.

Wow, what an intellectual heavyweight.

>the NRA doesn't want to completely abolish the right to bear arms every time someone gets shot
>therefore they are pro killing children

Classic leftist straw man argument

Yup. My 8 year old niece knows better than to touch guns laying around. Well, other than the one I gave her last Christmas. Suck a dick libshits!

Do the right thing don't be a hypocrite

Fuck off leaf, it is NOT the problem.

Because of the 2nd amendment, the US has the world's largest unofficial army. 40-40 million armed citizens. Why do you think we rarely get attacked?

Oh I forgot your leaf
Saged

Typical leftist argument, "We love children...unless they're in the womb, in which go ahead and butcher that little parasite."

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

It's worth noting that that's greater than the entire population of OP's liberal paradise.

Because we are defending you

but natural selection be rayciss and sheit

Kek. This

When dead children became an acceptable price to "help refugees" Pro-migrant politicians became domestic terrorists.

Cute, but no. An active nuclear stockpile of ~1,900 warheads is protecting us from without, and millions of law-abiding gun owners are protecting us from within. You maple syrup drinking pansies are the sacrificial early warning system, nothing more.

>Children are the most vulnerable members of any society and they must be protected.
Pro lifer eh?

Is that a giant stack of airsoft magazines?

YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT TO EAT A BULLET, CAN'T YOU, YOU FUCKING PRICK, YOU!!
HEY FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER MOTHERFUCKER, YOU!!! YOUR FUCKIN' WIFE, AND FUCK YOUR FUCKIN' KIDS, YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!!!

Nice Npap there. How is that wood furniture?

>T. nogunz.

If a gun owner is leaving their firearms out in reach of children and not kept in a secure safe or in a spot out of their reach then they arent very smart to begin with

Even the NRA advocates keeping firearms out of your childrens reach at all times

Unless its a white trash trailer park or a nigger who bought the gun with drug money, which if that is true...nothing of value is lost

Nah nigga. If the US wasnt here, you'd have already been taken over. Facts.

What are you gonna do about it?

The estimated annual mortality rate for allopathic physicians adverse drug reactions, medical errors, among other things, is in the USA, 783,936 people a year.

And this estimate is conservative. See Table 1. This includes no disease. Purely medical errors.

webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf

If you want to "protect your children" think about taking orders from the literal university jew mind controlled flesh golem called a "doctor".

enjoy ban

Any retard who doesn't ensure safety with firearms especially if they have children is a retard and should eat a bullet themselves but that is no reason to punish the people who are responsible. I have hunted since i was ten with my family and they wouldn't let me touch a gun until i had all the rules of gun safety and care in my head from on the range, to the forest, to the home.

>lawn darts

Dude i can buy them at Menards

Really? I thought the nerf-squad banned them the same way they did Buckeyballs.

Fpbp
Seriously
Guns don't kill people
People kill people
Mommy just can't rationalize that jr knowingly played with a lethal weapon and shot his friend in cold blood so they play it off as the guns fault.

Nope, you can buy them at Menards around here

And Buckeyballs arent banned, they just put a blimp sized warning label on the box now

Defending us? Bitch........please! Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it later in life?

What a wonderful modern age we live in!

>Children are the most vulnerable members of any society and they must be protected

Yet we have no problem pushing hormones on them before becoming adults

I'm crippled and disabled. Are you saying that I do not have the right to defend myself with a modern day weapon? Not everyone is a pro mma fighter

Simply put, fuck you kike

I saved my family's life with an AR15 during a home invasion. I just pulled it out and they ran away.

my gun is secured in my holster til i go to bed, and its protecting my family just fine. thanks for your concern canadian.

He's Canadian. Their culture consists entirely of poutine and loudly proclaiming how not-American they are. They live lives full of self-delusion and have basically convinced themselves that since a few of their boys died in World War 2 as part of the armed forces their sovereign lord called upon, they've been the true north american power this whole time.

I can only hope Ontario's laws spread all over their provinces and every last one of their kids are stolen by faggots. They deserve nothing but pain for their impotent hubris.

Parents fault. 100%

Nobody said all Muslims.
But the root of their ideology comes from a barbaric slave-owning pedophile and warlord.
"allahuakbar.jpg", #notAllMuslims, rinse, repeat.

>MUH CHILLREND
nah

Fuck off you cuck shill

Whoa, a sentient leaf? Science has come a long way

Mine is under my pillow at night, and is generally next to me at all times.

I'll give up my guns when you give up your armed security guards, and your 98% White gated communities.

In other words when you live among the very dangers that you try to push on us, the common man.

>be OP
>Have an entire separate Facebook account with nothing but liberal meme pages
>Decide to leafpost on Sup Forums
>Open Facebook look for about 30 seconds
>This will do!
>You are now here