Evergreen college sjw police force

Photo of the alternative to a police force formed by Evergreen sjws to patrol campus.

And here they are in action: youtu.be/ef6pQyspYAk

(You can see the parade of freaks march past at the end)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXl9ExcbTlE
archive.is/z0aGn
youtu.be/hZkx92rxGPQ
freedomlibertynews.com/100-women-stripped-naked-performed-screaming-protest-violence-women/
youtu.be/doUn0WY33YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck.

none of these people have ever lifted anything in their lives except the spoon to feed their fatasses

Whose the qt in the purple? I'd like to harpoon that whale, if you know what I mean

THEY LOOK PRETTY RUGGED TE BE QUITE HONEST.

>unattractive white women and their pets
the very definition of the "social justice" movement

*blocks your path*

>FEE FIE FOE FUM I SMELL THE BLOOD OF WHITE CIS SCUM

what do?

Green Hair- "Ms Sprout" - Can summon vegetables at will
Overalls - "The Carpenter" - can build ikea furniture in under 5 hours

Why dosent isis them? Because it's all fucking flase flags that is why if they hate gays so much they go around killing normies and not faggots and blue haired dukes bullshit.

Pretty sure the chick in the black tank top is holding a giant dildo, and the bat the nigger is holding is way longer than allowed by MLB rules.

Fucking auto correct

Pretty sure the black guy is the one we always see in a miniskirt. Probably has one on in this photo

I'll bet you all 50 USD that the nog has had at least 2 threesomes with different members of that group

>I attended evergreen for a quarter

ama

so many things wrong here. where to start....

Is a predominantly black school?

he looks like a fag, while they look like women (male), so it's doubtful

Why did this make me laugh so hard

The plan is that when a group of faggots come after you with baseball bats you'd just run away because you can't be sure where those bats might have been

Carrying a blunt object while intimidating another person? Surely they know THAT is illegal.

Androgenous Red Head - "Morgan", can change gender identity once per day.

On the next episode of Steven universe...

No whites are majority.

sexually assault.

In the video r2dindu is also part of them. She should have been in the photos to make them funnier

i wish those fags would try to fuck with me

They are grown ups.. :(

It's highly likely he's a gay. But he is the only male in the group, and those people are those faggoty "experimental" types, and I'm sure have tried to see if he really likes pussy. I knew people like that years ago. They are edgy and very insecure with themselves

why are they doing that one pose with the bat behind on the shoulders? why is it so popular for women to do?

Big girl will squash her foes like E Honda

kek

rare great leaf bant

I sincerely believe that I could take every single one of them at once, unarmed, and unprepared.

Really? I never would have expected that. I go to a very famous liberal university, and I've never seen any shit like this. I incorrectly assumed

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXl9ExcbTlE

FUCKING KEK

They genuinely think they look badass

its the gay retarded transgender Goonies.

>It's highly likely he's a gay.

he died his hair pink and i'm pretty sure he's sucking a lollipop in that top photo.

he's gay.

Fuck man. If these idiots want to be retarded in their own shitty clubs or whatever, fine.

But god damn do I wish they would just go away. Trump should deport all commies to to Madagascar and rename it to Cuck Island and we can watch as they try to make a classless society.

I would give anything to watch a reality show of these SJW tards dropped off in the middle of the Congo.

The cast of the new Police Academy reboot.

So them a picture of /trump now two scenarios will happen.
1. The image will trigger them so hard that they curl up into fetal position and screech like children. From there just mozzy up over them

2. It'll charge at you from there find some steep stairs. From here another two scenarios.
a.They won't do anything that requires effort. After losing interest in you sprint pass by them.
b. By some impossibly small chance it follows up the stairs why when they finally reach you kick them down the stairs. Leave while pretending nothing ever happened.

did you assume its gender?

>the bat the nigger is holding is way longer than allowed by MLB rules.
that's a piece of fried chicken

>R2Dindu

top kek

whats their problem with limp bizkit

You know, someone should take one for the team, get beaten by their dildo sticks, and get them charged with a felony so they lose voting rights. Otherwise these cancers will have a vote in every election until they die

"We may be seeing what feminine tyranny looks like for the first time." -Jordan Peterson

Even a pack of dogs could take down a lion.

Yeah, those poses... They seriously think that's intimidating. Roit Grrls are tuff. It's ilke Tank Girl, or those movies where women spin and kick guys who weigh 2x their weight, and beat like 8 of them at once, right? That's how this works?

I bet they think if they roamed around like a squad, they'd scare off fascists and really kicks some ass. Especially if they kept their faces all serious like that - that's how you know they mean business.

uhh hello?

And to think this is a public "university" that I subsidize w/my tax dollars.

>mfw I can't join the group photo cuz there's no ramp

Those are the biggest faggots I have ever seen.

kek. Just for fun, someone should contact the local chapter of the Hell's Angels and get them enrolled for a semester.

By the end of the summer there's going to be a campus takeover and Trump is going to declare a state of emergency and deploy the National Guard

Dat colostomy bag in your face

Wow these guys are cool

I'd put down a chair, open a beer, challenge them to hit me. Hit me right on the fucking noodle.
Fucking cuck-a-doodle-doo college.
Unfuck yourself America. You used to send in the fucking national garde to put retards like that down.

Why is is so white? I think we need a diversity police for this police force. Bunch of white nazis

I just want a reality show of them trying to police people on campus.

The final solution for all problems

Kek

If you stomped on it would it force the piss back up?

Dogs instinctively know how to fight. Women are almost entirely useless at it. They're uncoordinated because life has never demanded that they do anything but apply makeup or shave their legs. They don't know how to dodge or block, and each one of them would be done fighting after a single punch because it hurts a lot more than they believed it would.

And the funny thing is, they'd go right back home and take pictures of their bruised and bloodied faces to show how a bad guy beat them. And they wouldn't even see the irony in it. They'd go from 'badass chick crew' to 'victimized dainty women' in a heartbeat, and they wouldn't even realize that they're contradicting the image they were trying to cultivate.

That's women for you though. They really need to be pampered and coddled in everything.

"fuck you"
"plz dont"

my sides

I go to UW Seattle, I see waaaaay more chink drones than sjws.

>A Liberal’s Perspective: Evergreen College And The Fascism Of The Illiberal Left

>Huff Post

archive.is/z0aGn

the tide is turning and the left is in full cannibal mode.

>piss

That's shit breh

>Evergreen college sjw police force
When the federal funds dry up, these non-people will disappear.

Call in the TItan removal crew.

My thoughts exactly.

youtu.be/hZkx92rxGPQ

Who the fuck are those hairy bush bitches? And what are they doing? It look like their about to pop a blood vessel

Why is nobody beating the shit out of these idiots? I mean seriously, why is nobody getting a buddy and just kick their ass, when the fuck did everybody become pussies?

ty for this, you are beautiful

Now that is fantastic

Holy shit this gives me a great idea
I'm just going to engage antifa in a wheelchair. They can't do shit

I farted laughing at this. Thanks user.

> unleash Holy Blessing spell I've beem charging for 2 turns
> critical
> 60 damage at 5 ft
> +10 blessing damage against orcs
> +2D6 critical

>Today humanity received a grim reminder

OP cheered me up, got a good laugh at this.

freedomlibertynews.com/100-women-stripped-naked-performed-screaming-protest-violence-women/

Do it. Film it. Rig up fake colostomy bag and roll your head and eyes and keep your mouth slack like a retard as you roll at them over and over

Good stuff user.

Actually, its not illegal to film people at all. Retarded leftists.

>1 out of the 8 people pictured is actually fat

OH MY GOD IT'S BACK

That black retard in the wheelchair

did y'all peep the gimp's piss bag?

HOLY SHIT, THAT REDHEAD IS TALKING AT THE END OF THE VIDEO
youtu.be/doUn0WY33YU

"my body, my chalk"
fucking kek

come on lady have some decency. put that poo bag away plz!

true. most of this shit is cosplay, except they're retarded enough to think it's real and that they're tough.