No more autistic ass posting, whats our fucking plan to save the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhEluZ9rW-Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M
bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2985446/?page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found this on Reddit lel

Stone sinners to death until there are no more sinners.

We're not being Christian hard enough.

Fake nazi symbol

Get off this board you altright fag

I'm setting this up on gofundme as we speak. I hope to have several thousand negroes sterilized by the end of the year.

This is a NatSoc Board. How about you get off it you reddit kike?

kike shill detected

Nobody gives a shit about "the white race"

Racial nationalism is for white losers. All successful whites are either elitist liberals (i.e. elite class rules all the retarded plebs), or libertarians.

Bumping a serious thread with a serious discussion ignore the fuck weanies.
We need to ally our troops and gain as many supporters as we can. Once we can mobilize our forces we will create our own state.
Join a Daily Stormer book club or get involved with the TWP or Identity Evropa. We're starting this shit very soon this is becoming a real project.

Kill Christianity, the Trojan horse of the Jew and the great pacifier (except when it comes to fighting for Israel)

It's the only way

Together. My one brother is a hardcore Christian, other is ancap. I'm nat soc and an ex lefty. We disagree on policy but agree on the battle ahead and have chosen our side.

you are confused as fuck op. thats not what the black sun is about.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhEluZ9rW-Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M

Stop being pathetic and get a girlfriend.

1. None of you are going to do shit.
2. The white race does not need to be saved.
3. I fucked your mom

>whats our fucking plan to save the white race?
breed

WE CAN'T DEFEAT THE JEW WITH A PEDOPHILE CULT THAT WORSHIPS THEIR MYTHS!

Its already being done. This is just the beginning. We gained more traction in a few years than leftist movements have in decades. You know it's coming, you can feel it.

well obviously every single nonwhite in the world must be eradicated

I feel it hard.
Soon phase two of our plans are going to be carried out. Summer is approaching.

Triggered anti-whites
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>white
>race
what?

the action is going to be hot and heavy and start almost immediately

This. We need to start forming small gangs of fellow brothers and build strength and trust with each other. Small groups per city will have a power effect when things start to shift.

Keep educating others, find dedicated men to form strong brotherhoods. This we must achieve in order to grown and influence others. Dress classy but semi fascist, always present a strong demeanor, and be prepared to fight if someone gives you attitude. Our energy and look will affect other whites, don't ever underestimate our influence.

there's gonna be a solar eclipse (black sun) in august i believe. it'll go across america. the last one to do that was in 1776. initiation of rise of american fourth reich confirmed? i think so

the broderbund

> Sup Forums white
user pls. have you seen the HWND threads?
Even whithout Sup Forums's definition of white, this place isn't

The white race only exists when it comes to slavery and killing niggers. You can be brown as shit but if you pop a urban youth you are all of a sudden white as rice.

You cum skins have been running but what will you do when there's nowhere left to run?

Soon you will see what's it's like to be a minority

We already have. Find your local pool party.

so the white race is an american thing?

Be seeing ya

Stop fighting over petty shit.

>Christian vs. Pagan
There are more important things to argue for right now. Christian or Pagan, we are all white, and it is our race that we need to protect at the moment. We can settle religious debates later.

>Civic vs. Ethno
What matters is nationalism at the moment, and closing the borders. Ethnos can overtake civics at a later date, at present civics are useful and shouldn't be alienated.

>Alt-Right vs. Alt-Light
Again, another case of putting conflicts on hold until bigger ones are solved. Alt-Light is extremely useful, it would be retarded to start being hostile to them.

You get the idea. Stop fighting over stupid shit.

Muh Marxist deconstruction

Powerful tools against the initiated, but pol is initiated, is it not, user?

Remember: the heretic papist must be stoned as well

That picture speaks volumes against non whites user, you should have chosen another for your argument

the destruction of non-aryans and non slavs

/thread

You do realize that most of the pro-Nazi regions were incredibly Protestant, right?

Wotan rising.

okay, why was i even expecting a normal answer

Make sure to start a daily stormer book club in your area.
bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club

Listen to JBP.

Have 12 white kids.

Elaborate?

befriend everyone and make beige babies.

Why don't white nationalists just move to the same area and start having tons of kids?

I'm a bit older than the stormer crowd. But the book clubs aren't bad from what I hear. All sorts of other areas you will stumble upon. This is the wrong thread to elaborate in judging by /leftypol/ posts but get yourself in contact with some good goys and get yourself vetted

1) Spend much less money on military. This part is easy as them Dems will (mostly) support it, and we will need the money for steps 3 and 4.
2) This is the hard part. Spread the idea that eugenics is a good thing. Say that the Nazis spoiled what was essentially a good idea- that we should be concerned with the long-term genetic composition of our nation. We don't have to do it with killing or forced sterilization or anything like that.
3) To get rid of bad genes, we identify people with undesirable genes (e.g. sickle cell, since mosquitoes in white-majority nations do not carry malaria) and pay them a certain amount of money to be sterilized. If they opt out, fine, that's their choice. We'll get the next generation, or the one after that, etc. But if you offer enough money, some will choose to do it.
4) Loan money to couples with desirable genes (e.g. high IQ) and allow them to keep a certain amount of money (say 20%) for every child that they have.

The hardest part of this process, I think, would be determining desirable and undesirable genes in a way that the majority of Americans (or members of any other western nation) would get on board with.

Why would I take the bait? You ask blacks what the black race is?

"whites" used to be called caucasians.
there is no black or white race. or yellow race or red race. there are ethnicities, though.

Don't forget to mention no more hoe's claiming you they baby daddy.

Executions of every jew. Mass Deportations & Banning of shitskins from Every White Nation. Immediatly.
Bump.

a new european leader that transcends all political parties and unites the european volk is inevitable.

kalki rises

yea because i want to be put in a pot with frenchies, anglos and slavs

He's not even an American citizen, so fuck this guy.

add in how you won't ever need to worry about getting a child support bill or needing condoms and that may work

People from the caucus mountains are Caucasian, Which is a sub group of ethnicities from Europe which make up the white race. I'm not sure why I'm answering questions asked in bad faith but then again it's Sunday and niggerball isn't in season and no shit skins have spontaneously combusted so I have time to kill.

I've also thought about this. I think you could gain ground by memeing eugenics as a public health issue.

>Focus on eliminating genetic diseases and genetic predisposition to autism, cancer, diabetes, etc.
>Put couples who would pass on "bad genes" on the fast track to adopt children
>At the same time provide more benefits to people with "good genes" who start families
>Don't force undesirables not to breed, just heavily negatively reinforce it through social stigma and positively reinforce it through gibs and higher chance of adoption

I don't think many people would decline such policies.

would you rather wait 50 years until europe is

We need to gas the kikes. Everything will sort itself out.

Change the voting system so that only married couples can vote, and each couple is given one ballot. When people are forced to stop being so selfish and think about their family, representatives will represent something much better.

oh lord
i'm done
let me put it this way before i leave
as a germanic i have little in common with other fair skinned people, so don't degrade me by saying i'm like you because of the colour of my skin.
"x-colour race" is complete made up nonsense
kill yourselves

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING RETARDS RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE YOURSELVES!?! EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?

Back to leftypol you go! Sorry about all the genetic alleles we share, make sure you get check for taysachs and sickle cell with all the other people of the human race.

>much left-right dichotomy
yeah i'm done

You need better marketing. Try to highlight the 5 grand and downplay "sterilization" and make it about "family planning"

I agree with everything you've said, except that last line:
>I don't think many people would decline such policies.

Sadly, more authoritarian eugenics attempts have poisoned the whole idea in most people's minds. It may be one thing for political dissidents on Sup Forums to talk anonymously about the idea, but most normies would never even entertain the thought.

It starts from within, so the first thing any white nationalist should do is improve themselves. Lift weights, eat well, drugs in moderations (or not at all).

The second thing, and this is HUGE, is express your views openly. Say YES, you are an ethno-nationalist. When pressed, state that "culture equals race." It's not really about RACE, but the CULTURE that race creates.

CULTURE is a RACIAL construct. It's not about white skin, it's about the music, philosophy, and the high-trust, low-crime societies we create and only we can maintain.

if you think germany in it's current state could do any major difference on it's own even if all muh pure germanic blood people united you're deluded.

Don't call it eugenics then. Call it "genetic disease prevention" or "genetic intervention" or something else new.

Donate sperm

My fiance comes from a good sized family and has repeatedly expressed a desire to have around four kids. I'm thinking closer to six or seven. My hope is for the kids to be staggered male and female so that there is always one male in school at the same time as a female with the last child being male. They will all have a forced study of martial arts from 8-15 to get a foundation for self defense under my soon brother in law who is a second degree black belt in karate and has been taking Krav Maga classes for the past five years. The kids will also be trained in art and music from 6-15 by my wife and I along with her siblings and their spouses. Once they turn 16 they can decide which route they wish to drop so they'll have time for a part time job. They'll pay "rent" (currently thinking $150 a month) from 16 until they decide if or when they want to pursue college/trade school or move out, and the money they pay will be split 80% into a bank account for them as a books fund/going away present and 20% for feeding everyone. At 17 they'll be taking firearm safety and handling training from my friends who were in the military at least once a week. By 18 they can decide to either continue the art of choice or drop it entirely as they'll be legal adults simply living with their parents.

I've already spoken to all parties involved and all are on board with it. I'll be producing four to seven redpilled Christian whites who know how to hold their own, shut down Mohammed, appreciate the arts, and have established good work ethic and financial understanding so they don't get jewed too harshly when it's time to pay the merchants and uncle Sam. MAGA

no 8/pol/ is natsoc. This board isn't specifically alt-right.

I plan on having many kids with a white woman, and dilute my shitskin bloodline.

call me a coward but if your main concern is staying safe you would escape from north america and europe altogether. You have to go somewhere where they will never find you and you're confident pc culture won't take ahold. That probably means moving to east asia. I've been reading stuff thats happening in South Africa and honestly i don't want that shit happening to me. It also seems as though we're entering a New Dark Age because if you read about the time right after the fall of rome there are many similarities with today. Romans being too cucked to fight back, sissyfication, the disintegration of law and order, rise of Islam. Unfortunately its like a cycle and that happens every so often.

Clever propaganda or, at least, high quality OC with disguised symbols that can only speak to you through your heritage

Thing is, you guys need more female support. The Female knitting archetype has already been used by Wonder Woman, but recovering the original Greek image could help you. However, there's another female archetype you can use: that of the she-maiden. (Think of Lagertha becoming more like Eowynn)

Right now your best choice is networking to find a place to retreat (as in complete isolation from all the degeneracy in the world, including, perhaps, this shithole) in case things get darkly, then strike once the dust has settled.

Simple, just as Wealthy Jews pay for younger jews to be flown to israel to connect with their Jewish roots we'll do the same with those of European Heritage.

The catch is that it'll be an instant redpill to many younger people's seeing the state of decay that Europe is in compared to its once greater self.

After so long of this the same investors paying for kids to be flown out and redpilled will begin to invest in Real Estate across many different European countries. After getting so much land we can begin to incentives Europeans abroad to come home with offers of very cheap or even free land. We begin to create little communities that are 100% white, we redistribute wealth back into said communities whilst incentivizing families to have larger amounts of kids.

>Be me
>Majoring in Genomics and Compututional Biology
>Apply for artificial womb patent within the next few years
>Start artificial womb company once out of college and begin developing a prototype and fundraising here in the US
>Develop first model and begin to seek to the Chinse government for use in their planned state-sponsored eugenics programs (which include the use of ectogenesis)
>Also sell to hospitals in the West for clinical (as opposed to consumer) applications (consumer use will be banned)
>Use profits from initial hospital and govrernment sales to build designer baby centers in China for consumer use
>Integrate IVF cycles and germline editing into the services provided at these centers in order to create a one-step, comprehensive enhanced fertility service for parents
>The adoption of designer baby technologies by the Chinese people and government, accelerated an innovative Westerner (me), will force the West to either fall behind China or to legalize and adopt such technologies
>The West is forced to chose to remain competitive with China, and hence is forced to adopt designer baby technologies. Whether it's my company or not at this point is irrelevant to the plan
>Eastern European governments start instituting state-sponsored ectogenesis programs in order to boost their national birth rates. They pay citizens to raise the designer babies, and citizens willfully accept in order to secure a future for their nation
>Eventually Western European and North American governments follow, first by legalizing designer baby technolgies for consumer use and then by implement state-sponsored ectogenesis programs such as those now popular in East Asia and Eastern Europe
>The white population is replenished out of the necessity to remain competive with China
>All because I started the process of standardizing and integrating the fertility process from conception by IVF cycles to birth via artificial gestation

Numerous typos*
But you get the gist of it

I honestly think we should stop having kids. Us white people have a responsibility not to bring white children into this world to suffer.

Who's with me?

1. Breed super humans by way of Eutelegenisis
2. These super humans will all become billionaires
3. Rest of world will want a piece of the action, so give super human sperm to rest of world and turn them into hybrid allies.
4. Several generations later, everyone is a super human, and we can live in peace forever.

>Eutelegenisis

yeah that's gonna happen nerd. We can't even do stem cell research in the US

go back

Are you retarded?
If not then having 20 children each you cant be a white nationalist if you dont have 20 children.

Idk about y'all but my plan is autistic ass posting and marrying a white woman

1 - Create leadership
2 - Leadership organizes/creates communities
3 - Profit??!
4 - White Ethnostate

Of course! Having children is a terrible thing. Goy- I mean fellow whites should be responsible and stop reproducing.

No, race mixing doesnt count, no there arent any honorary arywn non whites to race mix.

You may be onto something, user. I tend to really hate euphemisms, but I can't deny that they work in the political sphere. See "enhanced interrogation".

It's not Eugenics, it's "Reproductive Choice"

Parents have a right to determine the genetics of their child.

Until I see every white havibg multitudes of white chikdren I wont be satisfied, every single one more white vonrade strenghthens our race.

I'm white and I don't give a shit about saving the white race. I'll probably just kill myself some day because this world is total shit. Only subhumans like this world, because they're of it.

we enact the great white hope

totally rich coming from sweden.

the sonnen rad is fake?

Eutelegenisis is just a fancy word for Eugenics by way of artificial insemination. It was coined by Herbert Brewer in 1935.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2985446/?page=1

>Simple, just as Wealthy Jews pay for younger jews to be flown to israel to connect with their Jewish roots
ari shaffir said on his podcast he saved up like $3k to make the trip. when he got there he realized the tour company set them all up to work on a farm for 3 weeks. LOL