This is ANTIFA in Portland today

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/05/heres_what_anarchists_really_w.html#incart_river_index_topics
oregonlive
archive.is/zPBBC
youtube.com/watch?v=2JGaY9G59o8&lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very photogenic officer

Portland cops don't fuck around like Berkely cops do.

Why is the officer wearing Nike running shoes? Shouldn't he be wearing something more uniform with what other cops wear?

>proud Aryan puts filthy commie in his place

Nice.

>antifa is a mongrel
every time

>not wanting to be /comfy/ and stylin while bashing commie scum
Wew lad

Just look how pathetic the lil' tike looks next to a real man. Antifa is such a joke hahahah

looks like a nike advertisement, the cop caught the guy cause his adidas shoe's werent versatile enough to get away from the cop in his nikes.

>tfw your Trustfund can't save you now

that officer looks straight badass

Anyone got some clips of Portland PD squashing antifa?

Probably a plain clothes officer who was called to riot duty. Didn't have his tac boots with him.

there's a nike commercial in there senpai

Nike has corporate HQ in Beaverton/Portland. They probably hook it up.

He looks frightened.

Front page of Reddit tomorrow I bet.

"look at this literal fashy fascist doing fascist things"

>ankles exposed
>foot basically unprotected

Blue Lives Matter, you fucking nigger

Which is strange, Portland is hyper liberal, but the police have like full reign in smashing antifa.

This picture is old.
Stop lying you faggot.

oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/05/heres_what_anarchists_really_w.html#incart_river_index_topics

And here's the archive

>oregonlive com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/05/heres_what_anarchists_really_w.html#incart_river_index_topics
archive.is/zPBBC

they deal with the types of fags like once a month there. antifa/faggo anarchist whatever pretend to riot all the time. cops show up they lay down and the cops pretend to 'oppress' them, they pretend to be oppressed, everyone gets their picture taken.

portland is so fucking queer

Were the Boston Police able to do the same thing? Only reason I ask is I know for a fact that it's all but confirmed that the Berkley Police were held back by a high ranking official.

It's kind of surprising how many Antifags are middle-aged men. A lot of the men who get arrested for assault have some gray hair.

We have liberal cops too, They just you know DO their job right.

Thanks

He's with one of the QRF forces, either FBI homeland security or plainclothes

The mayor was very stern on not taking any shit because the white supremacists WILL fuck shit up.

>t. Portlander

Guy on the left's just vibin' on it

This beaner allegedly got arrested today also. Not surprised, he's always talking shit on Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JGaY9G59o8&lc

>Weird Downs Syndrome face
>Weird Downs Syndrome kid in back seat of car

What's happening here.

>>tfw your Trustfund can't save you now
kek

Nike is local and very awesome and hooks our cops up with sweet shoes.

Holy shit. Dat wedgie.

Go, based wedgie dude!

Am I being detained?

What do you mean I am being detained?

More like "posts with images get more attention." and I want to see some good clean police brutality get leveled at these morons.

Is that Luis? Hes at like every one of these things.

So much "Winning" from Antifa.

even the swat in portland look like fuckin bear hunks.

lol can someone shop this into a nike ad or something

That's normal for Portland.

The all new Nike Commie Kicking Cross Trainers! *insert edgy athletic commercial music here* Proud supporters of Portland PD!

Portland is a real liberal city, and where many of them live. You don't shit where you sleep, the city is almost all white for a reason, and it's stayed that way for a reason.

As much as I hate liberals, I can't fault Portland and their police for keeping it safe. The people there are all rich mostly, or pretending to not be. It's odd, but it's a wonderful place to live, only White City left.

I'd rather deal with THESE mooks being the equivalent to rabid niggers in Chicago.

He just came from a softball game.

Old white liberals hate antifa, their comfortable life is threatened by these commie faggots.

this has the ring of truth

stop bullying antifa Sup Forums
they are nice lads who dindu nuffin and just wanna help their communities

Similar eyebrows and hair.

That's him.

t. Facial Recognition skills.

bags under the eyes are dead giveaway too

Rare flag

Then they can just dindu nuffin their fucking ass right back into the shadowa of obscurity where they belong.

>Selling

Lul

How's Liberia btw?

They should be charged for attempted murder. Planned on using bricks.

> You haven't beaten me. You've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke.

I just got back from the rally, any more pics/videos from the event? I'm not a self-absorbed selfie taking picture faggot... and yet i still want to know if there is a digital trace of me floating arounf out there.

Holy shit! Weaponized Autism strikes again.

Good fucking eye burger.

Hahahaha

trained portrait artist here.

That's the guy.

Based fuckin' Wedgie Man! This man fights for you!

Can you draw me like one of your french girls?

Ahhhh. Now that pic soothes the soul.

kek

We know who it is because this shit is a month old. You fucking autists.

kek at my non-existent paint skills. But yeah another user provided the image of Luis, does look similar. those baggy eyelids make me certain it is him. Who is this guy anyway? obviously arrested for this bs before.

my home town is embarrassing me again i see

>stupid nazi larpers, i'll show them. free speech? the cringe is so real right now
>ah what the fuck fucking pig cop larping on me right now with these larpcuffs
>yah okay lock me up in jail wow how cringey
>wooow okay um Tyrone stop larping me in the ass do you have any idea how cringey you are being right now do you think you are being the based black guy go back to the donald you cringey larper

*record scratch* Ayo ese, you probably wonderin how I got here.

NO OFFICER I'M HERE TO BASH THE FASH I AM ON YOUR SIDE

Portland needs a nuke.

What are those ugly shoes the antifa is wearing?

Any sexy new antifa pics?

Dude looks like he's thinking of greasing that ass up for some deep sliding.

It's not the natives, it's the stupid shitbag tourists.

Thats a kike btw. Brown skin, eyes, curly hair, even has the long spot between his lips and nose. Nostrils visible, hooked nose.

Underrated

>biker gives an antifa pussy a wedgie while his buddy holds the american flag and the other drinks some beer

most american thing I've seen all day

dirty used up kike

Wow.

Portland is the live representation of the liberal movement.

> we so oppressed cus (pick trendy cause) let's go to downtown and waste everybody's time and money.

Cops show up pepper spray the shit out of everybody, no one gives a fuck cuss they all broke and most of them either homeless or in between

Gay man detected

Beautiful!

Please tell me that Laguna Beach Antifa, Wall Street Antifa, and so forth are really undercover pedes

>Sexy
>That hair

I like his baton, that's for old school wood shampoo riot breaking

whats up with that faggot always making that same stupid face?
ayoh shillnigga, i know you are reading this right now, explain that stupid shitface and then fuck off and never come back and you might be spared when the day comes

You better take that back before the slav posters see this post.

Jesus Christ

Are these people serious?

literally what happens when Soros doesn't fund these antifa/blm excursions

>Protesting capitalism by selling things

He looks fuckin sick as hell in those shoes

>selling

CAPITAL ANTAGONISM GUHHHH

Breddy gud but I'm iffy on this one -- the left one seems to have some sort of tattoo on his left cheek.

Those are some ugly adidas.