What will happen if I will call black person "nigger" in public place in NYC?

what will happen if I will call black person "nigger" in public place in NYC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI
youtube.com/watch?v=KYz00UQfiPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be frowned upon.

nyc niggas ain't SHIIIET they're all manlets

Is physical alteraction or some legal consequences possible afterwards? :3

Someone should film themselves doing it for science.

Legal consequence, no, but you might get some pavement apes to chimp out on you.

>is physical altercation possible?
Yes
>is legal altercation possible?
Lmao no nigger
Freedom of Speech

I'm from new york and I'm 6'2" faggot
Personally I don't fucking care I knew this shit was inevitable, I'll just call you something right back. Niggers though will or will try to fuck you up.

if theres more than one youre fucked, im not kidding when i say they're like pack animals

This isn't hard, faggot. Bother no one in public places. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they don't cease, destroy them.

I was born in place, where niggers prefer to cross the road when they see us, not vice versa :^)

Stop posting niggers

>Hispanic
>race

most of amerifags believe in it

spain confirmed for nonwhite

They will kill you then steal your clothes and shoes

depends on how many are around you, if you are armed, etc. If it's just sjws prepared to get yelled at for hours on end maybe even slapped around and trampled by 400 lbs community enforcers. If you're in the hood you might be dead if they don't find you funny.

The same thing that happened if you raped a white woman in mobile, alibaba in 1954

We call it a chimp out here.
they turn into a strange aggressive animal state.

Why wouldn't we? It's spanish mixed with indigenous savages.

depends

but more likely than not, you'll have captain nu-male-i-wish-i-was-in-sweden come out of nowhere and berate you whilt the actual nigger moves along

t. nyc

there are quite many White Chileans, argentinians etc

Probably get your ass beat by a nigger or Puerto Rican

Lived in nyc for several years. For the most part people would ignore you and think you were deranged.

>legal consequences
lmao how cucked is yurop? No, freedom of speech here. Hate speech is a meme.

They'll be sad and the police will frown on you.

People get arrested here for saying bad things on Facebook.

in Greece?
I don't think so

Depends how many niggers around. If it's just a single nigger, it'll likely cower. if it's multiple niggers, the feral pack will attack you.

this

niggers don't do shit on their own. they always back down when a white person is going after them and they're by themselves, always

i'm probably whiter than OP

read my and his replies once more and and stop getting offended

If you're black then a cop will chase you if you're any other race niggers will beat you up

I'm not offended, Hans.

Nothing. If something does go down, the nigger hating rats will have your back.

You will have to put down a young boy who dindu noffin who punched you

Where I grew up in the deep south, I learned that when a white man calls a black man a nigger, he can expect to hear "yes, sir" in response.

These niggers feel justified standing up to scrutiny because of 'racism'. The bottom line is which party defended themselves and which didn't. I have read about judges concerning racist remarks as equal to physical attacks.

That said, if you called actual niggers a nigger, nobody would care but if you called a uncle tom nigger a nigger you will be crucified at the stake. Nowadays some virtue signaling faggots are just looking for verbal assaults, they are ignorant to the truth.

You would get dirty looks from people and the black guy would probably say something like "Hey fuck you, you racist motherfucker."

Nigger is such an effective insult against black people in America because it plays off their inherent inferiority complex. Black people have a very strong in-group preference and sense of group identity compared to say white people. So even if an individual black man may be successful he is still susceptible to the insult Nigger because it calls to his mind the paucity of success in the Black community currently, and the history of low achievement, including being enslaved for centuries.

Increases in Black achievement as well as a lowering of the sense of group identity would lessen the impact of the word Nigger as an insult. Ironically, the emphasis on "Black Pride" events and mantras so prevalent in the Black community in America, makes Black people more susceptible to the insult Nigger.

It would also help if they quit referring to each other as niggers. It leaves a white man confused about the rules.

I will give the first alt-right autist all $500k of my savings if they actually grow the pubes to do this and film it.

I'll do it

>It would also help if they quit referring to each other as niggers
This is also one of the funny things about the Black Pride movement. Constantly calling each other Nigga, makes black people MORE susceptible to being called Nigger instead of less. Instead of an inoculating effect, it instead reinforces some kind of group identity feeling by calling to mind a perceived shared experience of oppression. This again lowers the ability of any individual black person to view themselves as an independent indivudal, rather than part of the black community.

>Physical altercation.

Highly likely.

>Legal consequences

No.

>Career consequences

It could result in you getting fired/never being able to get a decent job.

All it would take is someone reporting/recording it.

Gonna need to see the back of that hand sir

The chimpout singularity.

this is a great philosophy to live by

I'm in Harlem right now. I will film me doing it to the first nigger I see outside my door, who is likely to be a crackhead and will do nothing but shuffle around in response.

I'll do it for $1000

Most niggers are cowards but be careful if you insult them and they feel the need to stand up for their "rep" or "cred" they are dangerous when cornered.

callings niggers nigger is legal

This, absolutely. They hate the prospect of losing, so they will ALWAYS team up on you.

You will get waffled

>what will happen if I will call black person "nigger" in public place in NYC?

Terry Davis did:
youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI

They will don the"monkey face" thinking that you are cowed, then they will strut back and forth, hissing between their teeth. One will suddenly fell brave enough to attack you; that is the one you shoot. They males will run, and the remaining females will make grunting noises.
As a side note, never be unarmed around a group of niggers...never.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYz00UQfiPk

>6'2"

Aww, that's adorable. Is that two measurements?

Terry Davis called a big nigger nigger to his face on Jewtube and nothing happened so I guess they're not bad bad as /pol says.