Name ONE thing wrong with this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thecrimson.com/article/2017/6/5/2021-offers-rescinded-memes/
streamable.com/te2b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>intellect
>picture of a nigger

theres nothing wrong with a based black dude, bro

It just simply isn't true. We are all born with the desire to reproduce.

how do you fuck a brain?

the grammar is fucking terrible

We're on so many leveles of liberalism it's unreal.

Of course they pick the black guy for the "intellectual" sexuality but once it comes to living the "child free life", it's a white couple without fail. Also they are getting fucking stupid with these sexualities. I'm almost certain a hook nosed wormy kike is behind this article.

Passing down a high-iq is probably the best thing you can do for your children, and generally miscegenation is not a good way of doing that.

Red jacket against red background

The brain controls the body. An intelligent and aware partner also means that your offspring will be that as well.

Who the fuck wrote this.

It should be "with their partners, those who identify as.."

OR

"with their partners, sapiosexuals actually rank intelligence as the most important.."

WHO WROTE THIS

based black dude... heck yea... civic nationalism bro!!

lets just keep making shit up and see how reality treats us shall we?

I'm identifyig as a KANGZZ tonight myself.

That trigger your autism?

>just a picture of a brick wall
for what purpose?

Intelligence is actually proven to be correlated with attractiveness, especially in males.
So every woman is 'sapiosexual' to some extent.

>no silly its your brain im attracted to! not all the money its amassed!

Intelligence is highly correlated with income, so the two not only aren't mutually exclusive, but in fact have a very logical and obvious connection.

>I'm almost certain a hook nosed wormy kike is behind this article.
Photographer: Celeste Sloman for the New York Times

It never fails. There is always one of ((them)) behind it.

sapiosexual is the most pompous, self dick suckingly thing I've ever heard of. to identify as one is embarrassingly pretentious and shows you overestimate your own intelligence and importance

everyone is attracted to smarter people, you aren't unique

Reproducing.
Japan is dealing with it

This is your awnser

Picture of a black guy and they're talking about being attracted to someone for their intellect.

Too red.

t. i identify as sapiosexual

fpbp

>sapiosexual
do these people just make things up when they run out of content

/thread

Sapiosexual is a "meme sexuality" as much as AGP or pansexual or demisexual or gender queer or whatever the fuck

Why did they put a monkey picture in an article about humans?

if that were true college-educated individuals, especially those with PhDs, wouldn't have some of the most abysmal birth rates in America. that being said sapiosexual is still a stupid term.

>tfw too intelligent to build functional societies

Counterpoint: so intelligent that they've figured out how not to work, yet still have all their basic needs met.

im memeseuxal..im attracted to 2D

That's nothing. Google "american inventors".

Dingdingdingding

thecrimson.com/article/2017/6/5/2021-offers-rescinded-memes/

is the background red because wHOAH BASED RED PILLED BLACK GUY

stop sucking nigger cock

>sapiosexual
They're not even trying anymore

>Name ONE thing wrong with this Sup Forums
the article suggest niggers have intellect

>tl;dr

Euphemism for Negroid wanting to muh dik whitey's daughter, what else is new.

>Sapiosexual

This is the literal Eugenics that Jews used to become the master race.

DATZ RACIZT AN SHIET

>name ONE thing wrong with this pol

Its a retarded ass shill/bait thread like the thousands posted here on a monthly basis, but you already knew that. sage

>maga
>maga
>maga
>mug
Very clever. I like little details like that.

It's fucking retarded. Mixing preferences and or attributes as something that is sex is stupid in itself. How much you want to bet that this nigger ain't gonna pick Steven Hawking as his new bae and shietz.

It's white knight faggotry

>sapiosexual

What the FUCK is a Sapiosexual?

>Name ONE thing wrong with this Sup Forums
It's from the NY Times
It's posted in Sup Forums, as though Sup Forumstards actually read quality newspapers.

Fuck that's depressing. Democracy will die once whites become the minority. The other groups are just too easy to manipulate.

300 years of the Enlightment revolution are coming to an end. We are slipping into a new Dark Ages and there is nothing that can be done to stop it short of massive eugenics.

An entire civilization destroyed through social engineering.

Fuck I need to stop coming here.
I see no way out.
No fucking way out.

Nothing is hotter than an intelligent, fit, redpilled woman.

fpbp el oh el

imagine how big of an asshat you need to be let people know you're more worried if they're an alright person than if they're hot

If this were actually a thing, Stephen Hawking would be getting his sick cock blown into another universe by loads of sapiosexual women.

>new dark age
if we do it will be the first dark age you revisionist nigger.

Yeah they have so much charisma, they can convince countries to work their asses off to send them aid and finance their countries. All the while they dance around and fuck in mud huts.

On the bright side at least you will know that the day of your last breath will be the day that civilization ends through out the world.

I see a zoo animal and an article by the kyke York grimes.

>tfw too intellectual to be white

name one thing wrong with this: streamable.com/te2b8

sapiosexual is a euphemism for "smart + big dick" which trumps physical lackings to some extent.

sorry to burst your bubbles

also, this term was invented by fetlife.com people. you should feel gross for using it.

And /thread

Surprised it took this long honestly.

But he's fucking based. Look at how fucking based he is. He isn't a racist like those liberals!

So you're telling me that niggers do webm related for shits and giggles?

>falling for big dick jew meme
You fucking moron. Unless you have a microdick, no one cares

rofl wtf

There's something wrong that he's so insecure about his intellectual abilities he has to parade his unsolicited opinion to the world about how he's so smart he only fucks smart people (or so he claims).

>this article is simply justifying hypergamy

This cucked society I swear

>implying sexuality and childbirth have anything to do with each other

my ideal woman is tall huge tits ncie ass long hair and retarded

>mfw whites may be dumber than niggers
>mfw morality is white slavery

Enjoy your retarded offering famalam

For the rest of y'all, the evolutionary marker for intelligence is actually a sense of humor. The fact that leftists can't take a joke means they are incapable of considering various points of view and, extrapolating on that, have poor spatial and abstract reasoning skills.

I'm sure the unabomber would agree that so called functional societies are the ultimate evil and he's smarter than everyone on pol

:(

nigger

blacks have no intelligence
scamming and quota hiring your way into tv is not smart its just crony bs
same with terrible rap music
blacks owe white trillions in welfare n police money
truthin!
if you dont work as engineer or businessperson you are a drain
this includes lawyers

Its not real.

Its just pathetic losers being overly pretentious because it's the only way they can seem even a little interesting.
You cant be sexually attracted to intelligence. You can prefer people who are smarter, or dumber but there's nothing sexual involved there. You're not going to get a boner over someone solving a difficult math equation. Its just you choosing who you want to be around personalitywise

Also I bet 99% of "sapiosexuals" are liberal arts or social studies students. They're the only ones who could be THAT insufferable

Bullshit shlomo. Most high-iq individuals refuse the capitalist profiteering and seek stimuli outside of degenerate hording.
Low-iq individuals however make excellent profiteers.

this is accurate

pseudo intellecual liberal arts morons I cant wait for them to graduate and get bitch slap of reality

lower gov spending 99%
end fed
end public school
end welfare

wrong
smart people produce and enjoy work
pseudo intellecual moronic crony commies do otherwise

an intelligent person is one who takes care of their body for survival and reproduction purposes

It's just a trait people care about. But a heterosexual man who likes a smart chick wont suck some intelligent dudes dick just because he has a brain.

and works productively and doesnt vote to restrict free market

""Sapiosexuals""
>If you have the same opinions as me you're smart like me
>If you don't you're stupid and I don't like you

It's pretty much elitism.

>nigger wearing a red suit is smart
I guess I better get on my PHD on KoolAid mixing.

you can't fuck someone else's brain without drilling a hole first

what does "t." mean? I know it means "source' but why is it the letter T? Is this some MLA shit?

i identify sapiosexual and omg this guy is so fucking hot pls fuck my boipucci professor

>you can't fuck someone else's brain without drilling a hole first
pic related

have you down under fucks figured out a way to penetrate skull without breaking your benis?

Anyone with any degree of intellect has a decent job.

If they aren't materialistic hoarders, it means they pocket their cash and the interest carries in into the millions.

I can't stop earning money even if I wanted to. If I felt like blowing my money I would sink it all into sealed booster boxes and sit on it.

It would still appreciate and i would become richer.

So these people would have a relationship with Stephen Hawking? Very smart guy. I mean, who cares that he's old/a vegetable?

He doesn't look happy about this tbqh

what kind of lasting relationship do you hope to achieve without first making sure your partner isn't a complete fucking idiot? personality goes a long way. yes wealth and status play a part but what good is a mate if they are stupid? we have brains, we have intellect, and with technology advancing we are only going to get smarter as a species. do you part in making sure you breed with someone that doesn't hold retarded beliefs so that your children will have the tools they need to see through bullshit and think for themselves so that they can avoid traps and indoctrination by using the scientific method and critical thinking and seeking objective truth and NOT relying on emotions and muh feelings for they are the enemy of rationality

Begging holds no pride.

I didn't know black people can be autists too.

blacks think autism is genius
thats the genius
its all perception
anytime reality kiks in just say nope racism

>has put myself into has
"Edit that meme!!"

fix women at 10
charge 500k to have kid
this should be done 100% of world

interesting way of saying "i dont like stupid people"

other than that its a way to virtue signal and brag that you are intelligent and only want to talk to other intelligent people, essentially jerking yourself off in public

FUken l o l