This is Israel's relationship with every country according to its own foreign ministry

This is Israel's relationship with every country according to its own foreign ministry

How cucked are you?

This map is wrong, Jews fear the samurai

>no relations with sauds
top fuckin kek man do they think im stupid?

wait, whats the deal with Ireland and Portugal?

isreal threatening us last year was a huge joke, everyone was laughing at the pathetic jews trying to act strong

>Sweden
>Hostile

>Poland
>Very Friendly

Zero correlation

>Australia friendly
>tensions with New Zealand

What's with the Kiwis?

Hostile. We had a Jew government minister even though only cpl hundred Jews here and he gave out citizenship to tens of thousands of non whites out of spite and evil.

Oi its a nother flight 901

Why can't I be in a civilized country?

sweden is a turk colony that's why

also lol! romania

>Save thousands of jews from the camps through the white busses-action
>Get assassinated in a plot sanctioned by future Israeli prime ministers and knesset members
Geez, I guess why relations between us and the yid vermin are tense.

This map is false.

We openly recognize palestine.

We don't take no kike shit

>>inb4 leaf, overseas atm

goyim knows too much
perhaps a court ordered lobotomy for anti-semitism is warranted

i lol as well,
we don't hate them to the point of wanting to burn them at a general level maybe that is why is very friendly

considering who their allies are, perhaps friendly is the best course of action

Why hostile with South Africa?

SURPRISING MAP.

DIDN'T ISRAEL PRETTY MUCH HELP SET UP THE MODERN SOUTH AFRICAN STATE?

SWEDEN RED? POLAND HAS LOW IMMIGRATION. IRELAND IS GETTING FUCKED WITH IMMIGRATION.

Because apartheid is a big no-no, unless you're Israel.

Same goes for border walls.

The Ashkenazi Jews are eventually going to be the minority and lose control of Israel though

How? They don't serve in the military, and they have a shit ton of kids...

This is clearly a Jewish trick

Thank you! I'm glad this bullshit got called out less than 5 posts in.

Ashkenazi Jews are about 40% if Israel I think, but they're an overwhelming majority in politics.

>hostile with Portugal
How come? We're as neutral as it gets.

>Saudi Arabia
>No relations

lol gtfo.

What the fuck?

Harper shilled crazy for Israel and kept saying "Hurr we support Israel the most" and all we get is merely a "Friendly" rating? Fuck you kikes.

Ashkenazi Jews are the more secular Jews who are the majority of Jews in Europe and North America. The Mizrahi Jews (i.e. the Middle Eastern ones) and the Haredi Jews (the ones who wear the ridiculous outfits and refuse to serve in the army) have higher birthrates than the Ashkenazi Jews do (especially the Haredi Jews), so Israel won't be an apartheid-style state for long

Wow I didn't know Western Europe was so anti-Semitic. Hmmm don't think I will be traveling there this summer now.
B O Y C O T T E D

I remmeber something about Israeli airforces training in Romania becuase of something to do with wind patterns making it one of the most difficult places to fly planes and other aircraft. I have no idea if thats true but for some reason that memory is there.

Israel is the friendliest country in the world. They have every right to not be friends with brown countries since all brown people wanna do is steal and do bad things

What's the Jewish end game in Congolombia?

Is he still living in the country?

Heres something

Why do Asians love the jews?

a
>Mountainous topography
They're preparing for Iran

No, it's because we are hostile to Muslims.

I hope it gets you nuked one day. then whites can finally be free and live in peace.

Must mean they're too considerate of Palestine.

It might've gone down a notch with Trudeau coming into power. He still supports them but he's not quite the toady Harper was.

How the fuck is portugal hostile to israel?

Its kind of a train of relations for a lot of those.

I don't think countries like South Korea or Japan would have relations with Israel if the US didn't.

>Syria
>not hostile
who makes these shitty maps