Do actual rape survivors not get pissed when white women cry rape after drunken sex?

Do actual rape survivors not get pissed when white women cry rape after drunken sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/te2b8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

£5 says he's thinking about raping her right now

I'm sure that if they do they're silenced by claims of internal muh soggy knee and other meaningless buzzwords.

>When you'll do anything for pussy

Also why is it considered rape if both people are drunk? Why are men responsible for their drunken actions, and women are not?

Fuck yes we do.

this cannot be real

do shills ever try to stop sliding OC?

streamable.com/te2b8

I often pondered this...

I remember seeing this before. What a faggot. How does someone become like him? Breast feeding into adolescence?

it's not a real poster

>shit white people do

The number of victims of ACTUAL forcible rape are so small that they're hardly ever going to meet one another, let alone get together to express 'outrage' over the hijacking of the issue. 'Rape' has always been a fake issue that people cynically exploit. Most women would prefer the status-quo of rape laws that give them massive amounts of power against men, rather than consider the possible feelings of a tiny number of women who were 'really' raped.

Also the few times I've met girls who I believed were genuinely raped and not just making shit up for attention, these girls were usually very easygoing and even "red pilled" on how bullshit activism is, and don't care to get outraged just for the sake of political influence.

$50 he didn't even rape her and this is all just more #fakenews

haha!

>rape survivors
You survive things that can actually kill you, like cancer or a plane crash. Rape doesn't kill. It's "rape victim" not "survivor".
Because women aren't people. They can't be held responsible for their actions.

yes, but thats what happened to the OP man and women

Somehow getting drunk relives women of all responsibility. Whats their argument?

>rape survivors
No such thing. Rape isn't deadly retard.

Longer breastfeeding would make a guy extra masculine.

What exactly do you think I'm sliding?

>Manchester Terror Attack
Terrorism in the West is small potatoes compared to the real issues. It's mostly just a pretext for governments seizing more power in the name of public safety.

Because laws aren't fair and just, and the average IQ in USA is like 98

>Rape a young child
>Tear up their insides with adult cock
That seems like deadly rape to me

>terrorism in the west is not as important as rape stories

kek
streamable.com/te2b8

You think she would have been quick to forgive if he didn't look like a fucking model? Women were a mistake.

98 is pretty high isnt it? I did a test once and I got 77.

nice

>white rapist
So he was 18 and she was 17

Obesity kills fare more Westerners than terrorism. Poverty harms far more Westerners than terrorism. The long-term loss of culture and wage depression effects are far much bigger issues with unchecked immigration than a handful of Islamic terror attacks caused largely by Western meddling in the ME.

She was sixteen. They got drunk. She has an amazingly clear and detailed recollection of a night when she was supposedly vomiting and convulsing due to alcohol poisoning.

you are fucking retard, islamic apologist shill

kys faggot, to now point your finger at a bunch of issues that dont come close to qualifying as an emergency compared to the existential threat islamic immigration poses, you're a leftist or a muslim, kys queer

this triggered him: streamable.com/te2b8

... "rape" ....

They do but are not allowed to speak up against this injustice.
Rape feels dreadful and it shits deep inside your heart but it's a trauma one must heal from. If you let it destroy you forever then you're weak and suicide awaits you.

>Obesity epidemic
>not an existential emergency
>increasingly unbalanced wealth distribution
>not an existential emergency
You're an idiot. I'm not defending mass immigration (of any kind); terrorism just isn't that big of a threat. It's not even the biggest issue inherent to immigration.

So basically he's brainwashed to think having sexual thoughts is bad, and she's brainwashed to make him feel that way, then complain about it wondering why men don't act like men.

t. lefty queer

streamable.com/te2b8

It's an sjw "rape", they got fucking plastered, the bitch hammed it up and the numale was devastated his privilege for 5 minutes went unchecked

$500 says he's smashing her right fucking now and she's loving it like the dirty slut she is

if you can rape a person, you can kill a person
stop being naive

Oh FUCK that's dank

Stealth rare

They do, however they are such a small minority of the "rape community" for a lack of a better word.

Every real rape victim I've ever met/seen condemn these people

best way to become a public speaker.