Redpill my class on illegals Sup Forums

My English class has been divided into several topics to debate about for a project. I was picked for the role of opposing illegal immigration, but unfortunately here in commiefornia, I'm not likely to find support/approval. How do I redpill my class without revealing my power level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYtrNClObmo&t=358s
youtube.com/watch?v=2JGaY9G59o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>commiefornia
Shit nigger, you'll get eaten alive.

Hope for the best that there isn't a fucking narco in your school that could fucking kill you.
Best you could do is show stats and crime and the reason all these illegals are here is because of benefits the goverments give to these people despite not giving something back and it's not USA's responsability to support a failed nation like Mexico and central american countries.

You'll get eaten alive for sure if you show too much passion so stay chill and make it look normal and not very Sup Forumsish

Don't mention trump.
Research mexican immigration law.
Show pictures of the wall on their southern border.

If you want a good grade, pick another topic.

This is a good video:
youtube.com/watch?v=lYtrNClObmo&t=358s

This too OP.

But God knows if OP can pick another topic, shit's dangerous especially if OP is a white dude and he goes to some CC or something.

t. will go to CC this 12, I can smell the fucking psychopathy and the narcos from miles away in every CC in CA.

Crime stats will completely reveal your power level.

Ask them how they feel about colinizatition and forgein policing and see if they think boarders are important then

>I was picked for the role of opposing illegal immigration
>opposing

Show them Mexico's southern border wall

Are you retarded?

If I can't use crime stats what can I use?

I'm quoting OP's post, it should be fine to show crime stats.

But w/e, OP should follow other advice then

Talk about how they would be better off staying in whatever shithole they come from because of the shit they go through to get to America (Robbery, rapes, likelihood to be murdered, etc). If that doesn't work just talk about how they're existence in America is violating the law and how legally, they should be deported

Yeah, there was a side for supporting lax regulations on illegal immigration

All I can give you is evidence for your debate, OP. Good luck.

Thanks for the help anons, really appreciate it

Just reveal it. Let it all loose. It's what I did, and found out my five closest friends felt exactly how I did. No one believes the bullshit, they're just too pussy to speak the truth. 13 year old boys volunteered to die in 1776, now speak the truth like a god damned american!

It will turn into a whole argument about poverty and racism inherent in the criminal justice system.
Of course, you're right, in a situation away from the community college classroom.
If this kid was smart enough to make a real anti-illegal immigration argument, keep his power level in check, and get a decent grade, he wouldn't be asking us.

So do my friends, but I can't say the same about the Mexicans/SJW's in my class

Ask for a show of hands who is illegal as if you are trying to prove a point on how many illegals there are then report all their families to ICE. For the general essay cover 3 points:
>immigration is not a right, but a privilege
>laws once enacted must be respected and enforced, if people don't like them the correct thing to do is vote to change them, not blatantly disobey the ones they don't like
>illegal immigration harms both the U.S. and Mexico
Bonus: As a conclusion actually tell the class that as a legal citizen of the U.S. it is your civic duty to report the illegals in class otherwise you would be an accomplice in their crimes.

>California
Don't fucking kill OP, retard.

>Circumvents a fair process and totally ignores the law; a convenience millions of others aching to immigrate into the US don't get

>Undocumented workers are often underpaid, which keeps wages lower in a particular occupation and region. If you're concerned about their welfare as well, their undocumented status is often abused by employers.

>Immigrants on average tend to have larger families that those in the U.S. This difference can strain the resources of local school districts and law enforcement.
I would suggest you get numerical data on how much exactly the government spends subsidizing illegal immigrants.

>Undocumented Immigrants send $38 Billion in remittances every year; money trickling out of the US.
pewglobal.org/interactives/remittance-map/

I'm giving you vague argument points, but to really solidify your arguments, look for verified statistics.

And try to stick mostly to the facts. Note however, since you live in Commiefornia, that you will likely get the sob stories about someone's family. Stay strong through it, and find a way to relate as to not seem heartless, but ultimately stamp down why it's not logical in a lawful and orderly society to exempt large populations from the rule of law.

Also consider other arguments those arguing FOR illegal immigration would make so you can counter.

And look up other facts that you can throw in for a proper and extensive argument against. I didn't do much research obviously since it's not my debate, it's yours.

If you want to appeal to them a bit, or make it seems like you actually do care, point out that any area can only support so many. Say that you wish that we cannot take in all the poor and ailing of the world, but the land simply cannot support all the people in the world.
If they bring up that the land was once Mexicans and that we ourselves are immigrants, agree that while it was once theirs, it was obtained via the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which, though the war may have been unjust, it is still a valid treaty and must be respected.
If they bring up the "we were all once immigrants" topic, state that many of our ancestors legally emigrated after the founding of the USA.
If they go for the Native Americans were here first angle, state that they were conquered, which is how many nations, including Mexico, were founded in the first place. Additionally, if the Natives argument is that we were illegals, point out that the only established "nation" that existed in America was the Iroquois Nation, which had immigration laws respected until the British ceded their lands without consultation.

It's illegal

Supporting illegal immigration creates a barrier for real meaningful immigration reform.if you're pro immigration it's a waste of resources to be supporting illegals when we should be working to expand existing immigration law.

He'll probably just get his ass kicked by some cholos in his school, he'll live. Good thing is that once deported they won't be a problem.

Dont worry about concealing your power level, this is a fight to the death for our cause.

Its time for you to immediately channel your ki and go to full power.

Immediately let everyone know that anyone entering the US illegally is committing a felony, punishable by Federal Court.

Then let everyone know there are plenty of strong country boys that can do all of the work the wets can do, x10 faster, and with less men.

Then let everyone know of the vast anti-white, anti-American conspiracy known as "multiculturalism"

Then tell them if they dont fucking like any of the Super Truth Bombs you just charged up and dropped on them like Kid Buu, you can easily call your local ICE affiliates and they can explain to them why they think they should be allowed to commit felonies.

But above all else, you have to literally ooze confidence. If any wets or self-hating whites get mouthy, immediately show them the power of Nationalism.

I met a dude at church today who was deported, he was Canadian born. Said he was in prison for 7 years, no family, friends or money. Would do street magic he said.

He got ICE'd and sent back here with a buck twenty in his pocket. Now he's got a job, going to church, communicating with lost family.

I'm glad he was sent back here.

I don't get Mexicans. If I were Mexican I'd drag they're sorry asses back to Mexico and make Mexico great again. What pisses me off is how they portray other countries (Mexico, Syria) as shit hellholes and portray their own as heaven.

>commiefornia

Use their own marxist propaganda against them. The first thing you should do is accuse your opponent of racism. Really ham up your acting. "You are a racist. America is an evil country full of racists. By deporting illegals, President Trump is helping them return to their wonderful countries. He is saving them from your racism. From your oppression. From your slavery. How dare you! By building a wall, Trump is preventing evil Americans from invading Mexico to steal their jobs, their welfare and voting in Mexican elections."

Make it entirely about countries other than the US. Did they say it has to be about US illegal immigration policy or just illegal immigration in general?

Find quotes from Mexican officials and other central american countries. Research their immigration policies and official government stances. If you cant get enough material in latin america go to Europe, asia and africa. Get quotes from non-western and non-white leaders about immigration. Use photos of their border walls and border police. Quote economic impact stats from those countries.

Basically show that illegal immigration is harmful and do not use any USA sources or arguments.

This 100%. Do not cuck out and back down at all. Throw laws at them, get stats ready, explain staged newspaper scenes to push the fake narrative. This is your time. Any of them can immigrate legally, they just choose not to because they are peddling drugs or are criminals. Several classmates will probably become full on nazis by the end of your speech and the teacher should commit suicide from the number of redpills force fed.

worst ad ever

Talk about the need for a wall, not just for the sake of the US but for the sake of Mexico. Talk about how rape and crime is rampant in the border from Mexico to the US, how little girls are used as sex slaves by the "coyotes" and how families waste thousands of dollars on people they don't know with no guarantee of access to the US. Blame Mexico's government and not the US government. Talk about how Mexico should come up with a way to fix the problem themselves instead of encouraging this behavior

Illegals are stupid as hell for the most part. Lazy and just want to collect gibsmedat.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JGaY9G59o8

Is he actually reading. consider me impressed.

"The illegals coming here, and let me tell you, someone who cares so little about laws to commit one crime is likely to commit another, are ruining the good name of their peoples. They come here and disrupt everything, and people blame the innocent, LEGAL, immigrants."
It won't make them nationalists but it's a step in the right direction

Just quote Cesar Chavez. He hated illegals as much as a lot of people on here and you can't be attacked as racist since you're using a brown guys views.

Ask them, white, hispanic, black, whoever, why their children aren't more important than some random third worlders? Shouldn't Americans take care of Americans? Basically sell them on Nationalism.

Yes, definitely use Cesar Chavez. He literally had illegals beat up for stealing jobs.

>opposing illegal immigration
>illegal

Wow shit I don't know maybe because it's illegal? The only reason there can even be a discussion about this topic is if people who are in favor of --illegal-- immigration think borders shouldn't exist and everyone should be allowed to migrate to wherever. So what you are really arguing is "should borders exist?" and I guarantee that the other side is going to say shit like "we're a nation of immigrants" because that's what that dumb "debate" is all about.

There is no wall there dumbass

The problem I have is that they are leeches on society. They don't pay taxes, they do use resourses and health care. Citizens pay their way. I would close borders first! Then move them to citizenship over 10 years they pay taxes, learn english, get registered. Hispanics are hard workers and mostly Christians good traits for society.

>How do I redpill my class without revealing my power level
But you can't. Try being specific and you'll ruin your life. Nobody gives a shit about the law, nobody counts the money, 'culture' is an abstract value. Pretend there is almost no issue with illegal immigration and it's in fact bigoted right wingers' fear mongering, get a good grade and be fine.

I tried to fight the teachers about the reality of post-communism in my youth, and here I am a fucking looser, shitposting on Sup Forums