I'm ethnically Turkish and I'm for Mass Immigration

First off don't all me a Turkroach since im not from Turkey. Well sort of. Let me explain. My ancestors are from the Middle East. We have Turkish last names and are ethnically Turkish but not from Turkey. We descend from the Seljuk Turks left from the Anatolia invasion so yeah we're ethnically TURKISH but we're not Turks as in from Turkey.

Now I want to say that mass immigration is good for the economy, it causes economic growth which creates jobs. Second I want to say there are many good people who are suffering because the Middle East is poor and need Europe where they can at least work for minimum wage and have a good life. Also Europe is tolerant and these people need tolerance since many ethnic groups face racial and religious discrimination.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gd1yD59Ufk
streamable.com/te2b8
krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/03/27/notes-on-immigration/?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 ur not white

I'm the guy who plays "Big Brother" i don't have a picture but i just want to show you im white before you mock me for not being so or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gd1yD59Ufk

Turkroach

Ur not white

Fuck off we're full

Except i explain im not turkish in the way you're thinking of. My ancestors were from from Armenia we descend from Seljek Turks from 1000 years ago.

offensive.

>Canada
>Full
NOPE, lots of land

>Turk
>Leaf
>Massive shitpost
Choose three

I'm not really Turkish.

>mass immigration is good for the economy
Is that all you immigration shills can really say about mass immigration? What about the effects on the host country, its people, and culture? Seems as if there are some adverse side effects with it. It's not good for the short run and definatly not good for the economy in the long run. The increase in people increases the general labor pool businesses can pull from, lowering wages and lowering the general quality of life for people. Sure businesses do well, but the quality of the products generally drop over a period of time (planned obsolescence, anyone?). And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Also,
>turkroach

Why would you even start your post with your roach identifying?
Fuck off, bad b8

to these kikes it's all about money

TURKROACH FUCKING DISGUSTING ROACH

yeah theres the surprise of the fucking century

streamable.com/te2b8

You're not really Canadian either. Your an ethnic Turkroach who is trying to destroy the country. Fuck off

>We descend from the Seljuk Turks left from the Anatolia invasion
topkek, no you aren't. You are an Anatolian rape baby.

fuck off roach

Oh and get the fuck out of Canada. Go back to your shithole. No one gives a fuck what you think, you disgusting roach trash

the migrants bring no marketable skills with them. all they are good for is labor. poverty is going to follow them and plague wherever they are because they are the cause of it.

Except agian im not really Turkish

My ancestors aren't from Anatolia we are from Armenia when Seljuk turks ran it. We look different from Armenians and i was in a Turkish town that was darker than most Armenians.

your a bad troll

>guaranteed-replies.jpg

Are you Greek?

Immigration from high skill people usually tend to be good (not always, though).

Low skill immigration can only be good in the short term in case of labor shortage (but they have to work, in Europe they are vastle overrepresented in welfare and unemployment). But that kind of immigration is bad in the long term because it demographically changes your country, with the immigrat population underperforming (unless we are talking about east-asians or other higher iq population).

They do the jobs you won't do

You're disgusting and you care about us

How your parents emigrated to Canadá?

>We look different from Armenians and i was in a Turkish town that was darker than most Armenians.
So you're a Armenian rape baby. Even better. Get the fuck over it, you and 99.99% of people in Turkey are no longer ethnically Turkish. That goes for your family too.

turkroach!

I'm a chode.

Carry on.

No. My parents are from a ""turkish town""" in Armenia. Basically we were ostrasized by the Armenians since we were darker from everyone. You know the history of Turkey right? The people in Turkey migrated from an Armenian kingdom in 1000AD called the "Seljek Turks". Not everyone left, some stayed and formed villages and thats who i descend from. So yeah I'm the same ethnicity of Turks, look the same, same language, but im not from Turkey the nation.

Fuck off. If mass immigration is good for the economy and somehow creates jobs, then why aren't undeveloped countries in the Middle East and Africa taking immigrants and refugees?

nope, I don't give a fuck about you. Go die in Turkey.

>Armenian rape baby
That means my Armenian ancestor was raped by a Seljek Turk meaning im turkish.

white power!

Because they aren't morons. They don't want anything to do with that trash because they know what happens when you let them in. Europe should have asked itself: "Hmm, not even the Arabs want these people, maybe there is something wrong."

Fuck you sandnigger. You want to reap the benefits of white society that OUR forefathers, not yours, created and built for US, not YOU. If there ever is a "revolution", you'll be the first to hang. Our side supports the military, the police, the intelligence agencies, etc. Yours (leftism) persecutes them. They will side with us because we ARE them. You better hope it never comes to this because if it does, you specifically will be a part of the ones we "purge" from our society.

shabat shalom my aryan friend

Because no one wants to move there lol and yeah if you want to you can

The women care about me

Get out of my country you shitskin fuck, your not welcome here nor do you fucks "help" our country. Immigrants are a net deficit on our country, our living standards have actually worsened since mass immigration. Do us a favor and fuck off with your shitskin family, Canada is a white country and the only non-whites who should be allowed to stay are Natives because at least we can easily kill them off by not giving them shekels unlike you fucks.

Shalom my good Jew

lmao, be more of a cuck. You are still not Turkish though, Armenian rape baby.

women aren't attracted to massive nosed, brown manlets, sorry

>The women care about me
And another reason why you should leave, the promotion of interracial bullshit. It pisses me the fuck off seeing white women with shitskins and white men fucking asian girls because they all are neutered fucking pussies it makes me fucking sick.
You are not Canadian. You never once in this thread even call yourself Canadian you call yourself a not-turk and an armenian, even by civic nationalist standards you are not a fucking Canadian. Go back to your motherland.

>MUH FOREFATHERS
>DEY BUILT IT FOR ME
Guess what. That same argument is used by billionaires to justify inheritance. URRRRR

wtf, you're against inheritance as well? What kind of shitty family did you come from lmao

>Not turkish enough
My point i've been making this entire thread. I'm Turkish by legal standards and all the armenians certainly considered me a turk

>women aren't attracted to massive nosed
well Sup Forums said they liked turks

Where's my motherland? I never lived in Turkey, none of my ancestors did. And Armenians hate me because to them I'm turkish, and the Canadian government considers me Turkish

You do realize that with inheritance that basically ends up neofeudalism right? All the wealth is owned by the 1% gets passed on and on. And im not just bitter about it my dad owns a lot of money.

Mass immigration is a Saudi plot to destroy western civilization. Open your eyes! They instigated the whole Syrian and Libyan uprisings and created instability in the region just to spread future ISIS militants for the great Islamic conquest!

>immigration causes economic growth
People keep saying this. But I don't think an influx of turkroaches will do that. Even the Canadian government understands that because the only way subhumans come into Canada is using refugee status

>where's my motherland?
Have you tried an oven?

You're Armenian/Greek

Let me ask you this. Do I have a SINGLE Seljek Turk ancestor? Answer that, especially since my last name is Turkish.

>Where's my motherland?
In a dumpster with all your other roach familia

You have Turkic/Iranic/Armenian/Greek/Anatolian blood. I can teach you Armenian if you want since you're probably Armenian too. We might even be related. Which towns were your ancestors from that was in Armenia?

Don't care, get out

Canada is fkd

I currently do not enjoy living in this current third world Canada, it's pathetic. The race mixing and pride parades, the homelessness and drug addiction.

Immigration is not going to help, it's going to make everything worse.

I don't want to reveal that since knowing Sup Forums they could pinpoint who exactly i am since they could look at who from that town moved to Canada. Small town. However im not talking about "Turkic" blood im talking about "TURKISH" which is different. It implies the Turks of Turkey which were the seljeks.

You don't look Turkish at all buddy, where are you from? You could pass as Armenian or Syrian.

>I want to show you I'm white

Do shitskins actually think this?

I'm literally from Armenia but i got a Turkish last name and im from a village that's common knowledge descended from Seljek Turks. I have at least some Turkish ancestry. Most Armenians i knew were way whiter

Did you draw that picture of me? Why you make me look ugly? And yeah im white who cares about facial structure look at my skin

>im a shitskin and Im for white genocide
tell us something we dont know

Please provide recent studies/sources to back up your claim "mass migration is good for the economy" when statistically these people are arriving unskilled in search of economic prosperity and have wound up leaching their host countries welfare programs.
in an economic sense, mass migration is not holding the same statistics it did in the americas during the turn of the century.
Either provide sources to back up your claim or shove your emotional appeal up your ass.
States should be tasked to fix their own economies at home instead of importing waves of violent, uneducated, assimilated, anti western criminals into their countries.
culturally mass migration has proven to be a nightmare that has only brought pain and suffering.

Listen, you anatolian subhuman. Mass migration lowers wages. It destroys the cultural fabric of society. It's a bad thing. You don't deserve to live as well as Europeans, considering the fact that your ancestors were pathetic subhumans.

You got that? Fucking pathetic turkoroach subhuman.

Do you want to know Armenian since you're probably mostly Armenian and Anatolian?

>NOPE, lots of land

So is siberia.

Turkroach

They would use welfare since no jobs there. You want a source, guess what

krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/03/27/notes-on-immigration/?_r=0

LOL no. I could barley learn English since my parents only taught me Turkish.

im not turkish

HAHAHAHAHA
YOURE NOT WHITE YOU FUCKING SHIT-SKIN
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

You have DARK SKIN
Dark HAIR + EYES
Non-European Features

AAHHAHA NOTHING ABBOUT YOU IS WHITE, YOURE JUST A SLIGHTLY LIGHTER SHIT-SKIN

Never mind I just read the thread. Nice.

lol looks white to me

But you're probably like 85% Armenian. Why not learn a few words.

So by your logic is George Cloony not white?

>Forehead
Trump has a small slopped forehead

>Nose
You mean the bump on it? Bush has one too

Because I'm like 10% Turkic and like 5% Turkish but that didn't stop them from bullying me, calling me a freak and a "ugly Turk" when we visited.

>You have DARK SKIN
>Dark HAIR + EYES
>Non-European Features

White people can have those too, you fucking retard. Hitler wasn't aryan himself, you stupid ass leaf

Hitler was Aryan. He had brown eyes and light brown hair.

I have Turkish genes in me, but I know as well as anyone that the migrant crisis is a fuckin joke. All the things that OP is trying to tell us is utter shit. Nothing good can come from letting barbaric mudslimes and dindu niggers into the civilized world, and it'll only get worse if more invade the west.

I mean aryan by his standards, which he implies that blonde hair and blue eyes are the only thing that dictates who is "aryan"

Hitler had "steel blue eyes" phamalams

You visited Armenia? Kek

Of course you are. You are just what people who oppose immigration want to keep out. It's a great deal for you

He still has brown hair. I have blonde hair and blue eyes in my genetics, but I have brown eyes and hair. I'm probably whiter than you, Lee

Hitler considered anyone in Europe (excluding Slavs), the Middle East, North Africa, and anyone native to the Americas "Aryan". It literally only excluded Slavic people, Jews, and Africans. This was literally in Nazi legislation on who was given Aryan status.

>Lee
nigger what

my bad, thought you were a leaf, they're all pretty much asians

Fuck off Turkroach, how are dirt poor immigrants going to create jobs when we already have an unemployment problem with the people that are already here?

>leaf larping in Sup Forums to get (You)s

How pathetic can you be?

how does dumping a shit ton of people into a country "create jobs"

>hey guys just dump a bunch of dirt into your water it will create more water!

Am half Turkish. I know these Canadian/Turks very well. They're the fucking worst. They like to take after Italian / Gino types. Their fathers tell them how great Turkey is and how Turks are. They never fit in into any group. Always lost.

Stop larping as some "muh proud selçuklu/han/osmanlı/göktürk".

I applaud your baiting here, mr. leaf. You even went through the trouble of tracking down that cringeworthy video. Truly you have outdone yourself here.

Fuck off roach.

Just die, roach. Nobody gives a crap about you or your shitty family.
Saged, go fuck yourself.

>A

Clooney is a Mediterranean. They arent pure white. Theyre "western Europeans" culturally but they are not white.
Youre in severe denial man. Youre not fucking white if you dont have pink skin and pink nipples. Light hair that is WAVY not CURLY. a non sloped forehead, a non semetic hook nose..
I cant see a single feature on you that is white..
I am so sorry that youve been tricked

toplel

These people will buy things but Suure

What do you mean tracking down?

You care about my family

Trump isn't white by your logic and George Colony is irish. Also why do you hate non whites?

non whites are disgusting plagues to this planet.

No fucking actual white person that sees you will ever think in their head that you are a white person. no matter how hard you try to convince me that youre one.

> my last name is Turkish
Generally this doesn't mean shit. It's just an epithet that was imposed by Seljukides/Ottomans
t. Philippos Ogluogluoglu

> We descend from the Seljuk Turks
Oh literally a roach, pls ignore my first comment (about last names)

> mass immigration is good for the economy
Well it depends on the country/state and historical circumstances. Most of the times immigration is bad for the economy (but it's good for the Plutocrats). Illegal immigration is always bad (but again it's good for the Plutocrats).

Ey bud, fuck outta my country pls.