/sojg/ - State of Jefferson General (Back from the Dead Edition)

The State of Jefferson is a proposed US state in Northern California (less prominent, but noticeable in Southern Oregon). The State was first proposed in 1941 and a movement quickly sprung up. However, due to the importance of WW2, the movement quickly died down. Many years later during the 90s, the movement resurfaced. As California began rearing towards a very left leaning blue state, more and more northern counties, fed up with being tossed out and disregarded by the Californian government, began the campaign once more to create the State of Jefferson. This will not only bring a conservative state to the west coast, but put a dent in the democrat stranglehold of California and the west coast in general. Since Oroville, the movement has exploded in popularity, making it the most vocal state separation movement in the US. (Note their is another secession movement in Southern California known as the "State of Jackson", however it is not nearly as prominent as the conservative led movement in Northern California).

Links:

Official Website: soj51.org/

News Articles: krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/state-of-jefferson-supporters-file-lawsuit-against-california/496024228

orovillemr.com/article/NB/20170529/LOCAL1/170529766

modbee.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/jeff-jardine/article130705049.html

Youtube Videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8mwwjAeUGM&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=LdUIyhD0we0&t=71s

youtube.com/watch?v=lrDWdsjYGeY&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=0wFczbAnmww

Other urls found in this thread:

humboldt.craigslist.org/reb/6147978491.html
bestplaces.net/climate/metro/california/redding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got me some gold fever.
Tbh it would be hilarious to see lefties in commiefornia get butt blasted since the actual productive part of the state leaves

It will be never created
NEVER

>actual productive part
what is the central valley

Shill detected

The State of Jefferson has farming, snowboarding, lumber, mining, 80% of California's water supply, tourism, wineries, etc etc.

no
just being realist

Yea well all thats gunna happen is a bunch of young communist californias will move to the "state of jefferson" and turn it blue within 10 years. Liberalism is a mental disease that needs to be eradicated from time to time.

>one of the few maps that includes Placer County
Bless

It doesn't have the majority of the central valley, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, or a nuclear reactor, or plentiful migrant labor, which is all anyone cares about anyways

So why won't it happen?

fuck you

The US constitution states that a state can be created with the consent of the state government and the federal government. The federal government is not a problem. The state government is a problem, however there is a solution that is already being worked with. California's prop system enables the peoples in the proposed counties to vote for what they want. There is already a prop going through that will allow the counties to vote on independence from California. Considering 70-80% of the people there are hard right republicans it's safe to say they will vote for it, and it will then go to the federal government which is Republican controlled. Tell me again how it's not possible?

lol that wouldn't work. hipsters bounce fast for reason, homie.

You apparently didn't read the post. This has been a movement since the 40s. This is in no way a hipster movement.

The only county on the coast that would agree to this is Del Norte, the one on the very top. The others are all extremely blue and would never leave CA.

Don't mention it Placer guy

You my friend, are a fucking retard.

You all out there had better form it quick before you have to pay for that new single payer healthcare system

yeah but those stupid sacks of shit don't have any water LMAO
GET FUCKED COMMIES

That is yet another reason why this movement is gaining popularity. And yes, the new healthcare 'plan' is fucking ridiculous.

alright lets stop with the half-assed bullshit lets fucking secede, FL will start

as stupid as calexit

SoJ has 80% of California's water supply.

>tfw san diego
refugees welcome?

>2 more democrat senators
nah

whatever you say dude
wish you good luck but it's very naive of you to believe in that stuff

Lazy potheads. You faggots will accomplish nothing.

Nigger did you read the post? It's a conservative state.

The state lawsuit provided in the links you obviously skipped over proves you otherwise.

I'm from Montana, currently live in AZ and I've been considering moving to NorCal but California kinda freaks me out. Lotsa gangs and drugs and psycho libs even in rural areas.

>80% of California's water supply
Nigger what? I live in southern Cali (unfortunately), and most of our water is pumped in from out of state, as I understand it.

80% of the water supply within the state.

Commies aren't liberal. Traditional/classical liberals need to reclaim the term from the progressive fucktards.

There are some really nice places in NorCal but it's so fucking expensive even in the boonies that it's really not worth uprooting yourself over.

>The others are all extremely blue and would never leave CA.

>humboldt county
>retirement place for old school libertarians and government hating hillbillies who went so far to make their own currency twice
>not willing to leave a state that does nothing but ship homeless people to their community

they'd build a fucking wall if they could. that county literally has a history of committing genocide on non-whites. First they murdered all the indians inthe early 1900s, then they chased out all the asians in the 1960s

just because the university of humboldt and the literal niggers the college system imports turns the county blue during elections, doesn't mean the rest of the county outside arcata/eureka are commie cock suckers that would sit back and do nothing if given a choice.

Yes, but you niggers take water from northern California too.

t. central valley

Migrant labor is only good for the people on the top. The illegals are depressing the wages of the working class.

Yep. Like from Lake Oroville, Camanche, etc.

California gets a bad rep as a commie paradise but it is a much more politically complicated state than that. Coastal hippies in the major metropolitan areas outweigh the hard-working, collar areas and get to impose their ideals statewide. This is a state that rigged electoral rules so that two Democrats could run against each other for the same senate seat. So much democracy. Jefferson is a great idea but in reality will probably never happen.

>or plentiful migrant labor,

yes, and?

This is the State of Jefferson. we don't want any Portland or Sac faggots ruining our life. They pretty much don't now, but we aren't gonna let them either.

Definitely a good thing. California's retardedly big. It's bigger than Italy for fuck's sake. Two many people getting fucked over by the majority, who support huge government.

That is the map containing Oregon as well correct? The problem with those maps is that they do not include counties in southern Jefferson such as Calaveras or Tuolomne.

Not sure about that. One reason I've been interested is how cheap the land is for its quality and the number of activities around. Found this after 30 seconds

humboldt.craigslist.org/reb/6147978491.html

I live in the East Bay. If there was ever a legitimate chance of a Jefferson movement, I'd move there.

I just want to stay in California and be around conservatives user. Is that t-t-too much to ask?

Can Jefferson dip down California's eastern spine and save us too? The more population you take from California the weaker it's voting power is.

Plus a lot of us are conservative too please don't leave us to rot senpai

>California's retardedly big. It's bigger than Italy for fuck's sake

Why aren't you pushing for a splitting of Alaska? It's the biggest state.

If it becomes too big, it may become too much to handle. Plus (((Alpine))) county is in the way. Plus the state borders would look like shit.

If you say so. Keep in mind that Redding and anything Northwest of that in California gets about four months of sun annually. Not sure if you really care but it's worth mentioning.

Form your own state Valleyfag

>snow: population who cares

That's why

any like minded counties are welcome. Hell, most of Eastern CA, Sierra counties probably be better off with us.

>80% of California's water supply

This is all it comes down to.

>as belgium votes to separate every few years into two fuck-irrelevant countries

this is much more likely scenario

We in the purple now

Because fuck all people live there. If people keep moving from Cali to Texas, though, Texas might need to be split as well.

Actual shill thread detected

^fuck off nigger

State of Niagara Movement general when

The great seal of the State of Jefferson will be a skull? What? How about a pine tree and river.

Redding gets 242 sunny days a year, or most of the year, six months of sun.

If you think NorCal is expensive or rainy then you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Likely because of the mountains, NorCal is as cheap as the Deep South or rural Montana. As far as climate is concerned, you should travel to The Great Lakes area or the east coast and compare it to California.

The seal is actually simply two X's representing being "double crossed" by the leftist states of California and Oregon.

just like communism

With the skull in the river!
Genius idea bro.

Is it possible for maybe Trump to use an executive order to enact a referendum in the counties implicated in Jefferson to be part of a new state?

bestplaces.net/climate/metro/california/redding

Nah this is the actual seal. It's supposed to resemble a gold mining pan

Also, YES JEFFERSON! I live in Sonoma County (the first coastal county from the top that isn't a part of it) but I still support the movement and would likely move to Redding if it became a thing.

>The Thanksgiving Surprise
>Thanksgiving Weekend 2020 Gov. Gavin Newsom after a controversial election result in California sends the cartels (masquerading as "private military contractors) into the Jefferson territories after their overwhelmingly successful secession vote.

>Balkanization as a solution for any underrepresented population
Dumb as hell

I... don't know actually. It could be possible as long as the Supreme Court allows it. Though I think it's up to the state how it runs referendums.

there is plenty of sun up there... it doesn't rain up there like it does in Oregon or Seattle, it rains at most 3-4 months of the year, at most, but yes it gets colder in the mountains and they get snow sometimes. duh... i mean yea they get snow and have rain, but its not like seattle where its rainy and foggy all the time. NorCal gets that sometimes but it depends on a variety of factors. there are microclimates too.

>dumb as hell

Hehe yeah... tell that to the Israelis or the puritans or the scots or the Bosnians or the Latvians or basically any country that was founded in one ethnic group going its own way.

It actually appears that intentional migration and separation is THE ONLY thing that works.

You guys seem less retarded than Harold Covington, so you've sparked my interest.

What tech firms exist in the northern end of the state? I'm truly tired of San Francisco.

I believe you have no idea what you're talking about. I have lived in Redding before, and there's sunshine almost all year round.

The green is what lies the state of jackson (to the south) although their independence movement is not very vocal, if at all.

Er, sorry. But I believe most tech firms are either in the Bay Area or Southern California. I will look up some, but I don't believe I will find much.

People need to realize that Covington didn't create the idea of a white republic in the Northwest, he just popularized it in his weird little group.

The earliest European explorers discussed a "republic of the pacific" and named Oregon "new Albion" (New England). Oregon was a whites only state till the 40s and its constitution defined it as white.

Jefferson and other areas work into that idea of a western white republic cause it has the resources to be self sufficient and is far enough from the poz.

I'm considering taking remote work specifically so I can fuck off to some part of the state and avoid the "tear down the bourgeoisie" shit in the Bay. I moved out from the Midwest. It was a huge mistake, though Chicago is nearly as cucked-out as San Francisco.

I appreciate any suggestions you may have, brother.

Jefferson needs to happen. fuck the libtards

Oh, no, I know there are antecedents for the movement, but he's the figurehead and fat-faced jabbermouth spearheading most of the Northwest Imperative stuff (except for, ironically, the Northwest Imperative podcast guys).

He's just more interested in nit-picking and bitching about someone bringing their Asian girlfriend to a pro-white meeting 20 years ago than doing much to incentivize the "hundred good white people" he's always e-begging for.

I desperately wish someone would take the reins from him. As it is, the State of Jefferson seems less problematic. Northern farmers are getting pretty goddamn sick of California's shit.

The original State of Jefferson was far smaller than it is today. The point was to shake off the capitols of Salem and Sacramento, as N. CA and S. OR felt they were not being adequately represented.

Indeed. It truly has spread far. By the way, that map does not include Amador/Calaveras/Tuolumne counties who have recently joined in the movement.

Yeah I'm not finding much. It is to be expected though, as this is mostly a rural state.

That's alright. Same reason I left the Midwest. A few firms up in Chicago, but it's all financial tech. Not quite as "happy merchant" as you'd think, but very hallow work.

At worst I could try getting a remote position in the Bay and claim I have family in northern California.

>Though I think it's up to the state how it runs referendums.

If it were run in both Oregon and California how would that work?

Yes I agree. There are "white nationalist" groups that are decent that use the Cascadia title but I can't remember them now they must not have made a strong impression.

Harold should just retire.

>Washington state is trending Republican
>but Oregon is pozzed as fuck

sad!

That's the thing. If Jefferson were to happen, it would most likely just be the Californian chunk as opposed to the Oregon chunk as well.

It truly is.

>>Washington state is trending Republican
Yes, though the largest city (Seattle) is going over 700k and is pozzed as fuck. They let May Day run rampant through the streets. The Muslim-appeasing gay Mayor was suggested to have raped at least five boys in the 80's, and they're still hoping to prop up a drop-in replacement. They were practically paralyzed with fear when Attomwaffen tacked up posters at U-W.

Washington State as a whole may be VIOLENTLY red, but they're turning into another Illinois. A major city (Seattle/Chicago) leading the rest by the fucking nose to a Blue horizon.

>all my years trying to move to san diego
>last time i visited is filled with mexicans, blacks and muslims
Im scared that the old san diego i knew will stop existing

cityfaggots subjugated when

Wine will be huge. Amador and el dorado county wineries rival napa in many respects.

We don't need anymore bay people over here

Culture my dear boy, culture.

*sips wine*

Humboldt is the only county farther along in the process than Del Norte. We'll be out the door while you're still looking for your keys.

From the thumbnail, I thought it was portugal.