DRUMPF BTFO YET AGAIN BY BASED HARRIS

youtube.com/watch?v=5fXkzQFHiTw

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/te2b8
youtube.com/watch?v=sCvw_eAT9aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTFO
streamable.com/te2b8

I am one of the people he mentioned in the beginning who is tired of hearing him talk about trump.

Who?

Oh god... it is so boring.
Charles Murray was the only good guest he had on recently.

I'm not listening to David Frum for an hour, love you Sam but sorry.

Na, Zaynep Tufekci was actually really good which was surprising given how boring most people are on the topic of surveillance.

I also enjoyed his little episode with Timothy Snyder, particularly as I find myself viewing Trump from the perspective that he is good for politics, in that he reminds us of the value of the established process, and also wakes many people up to the importance of political decision making, most notably voting from a position of something resembling comprehension of policy direction.
Timothy cautions against taking such a lackadaisically optimistic view.

sam harris is a kike bonehead.

thats Ben stiller you racist homophobe

Sam Harris is a hack.

>looks like a rat
>is as tall as a rat
Its poetry

Isn't he the Neuroscientist that lost his MD because he was giving opioids to his patients under-the-table?

Who are you talking about?

let me know when Ham Sarris chimes in
youtube.com/watch?v=sCvw_eAT9aM

Wow great thread 1:00:00 of Sam Harris slowly meandering aimlessly.

So fucking interesting, 10/10, thanks for the contribution.

There was an article a while back that exposed him for giving morphine under-the-table to some people that used to come into his hospital clinic. Honestly, I'm shocked that no one here was talking about it. It was back in...2013 I think? There was a trial and everything
Either way, he's been discredited, and look at him try to piece back his career

You are mistaking him for someone else. He is not an MD. He does/did research.

I wouldn't mind it if his commentary on Trump if didn't come off as whiny and petty.

It's more disappointing than anything else.

this cunt constantly whinges about trump as if trump is stalin or some shit. its really annoying that he ignores the clintons bullshit. also total israel fapper.

>Wow great thread 1:00:00 of Sam Harris slowly meandering aimlessly.

But ...but he's the World's most Rational Jew! Thanks to his deep rational wisdom I became a Hillary Clinton supporter!