Hi Sup Forums, here to give you an inside scoop at some of the shadow organization end games

Hi Sup Forums, here to give you an inside scoop at some of the shadow organization end games.

I worked at Deepmind until a month ago, neeting it up for awhile on stock dividends right now. While there I learned about a goal that DARPA and the NSA have for the future; decentralized artificial intelligence, connected directly to your brain with a neural router. For those who don't know neural routers are an idea DARPA has been kicking around for awhile, and has recently made some progress on with micro wires inserted through blood vessels in the brain. What they do is convert your neural activity to electrical pulses that computers can read, and allow computer to activate neurons as well. In essence they are a brain computer interface.

I won't go into to much detail, as it can get confusing if you are not familiar with this shit, but at the core the current push is to create a decentralized AGI(artificial general intelligence) that humans will connect up with through their neural routers. The AI will act as another abstracted layer of intelligence, allowing you to intuitively understand very complex problems. You will have an individual copy of the AGI stored on an implant in your brain, but it will also learn from a global network of all other AIs. In essence this will create a true collective unconsciousness, while still allowing you to retain individual thought.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
darpa.mil/news-events/2016-02-08
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
researchfunding.duke.edu/neural-engineering-system-design-nesd
darpa.mil/attachments/NESDIndustryProfiles_Final.pdf
contractrandd.com/?p=1677
darpa.mil/news-events/2015-01-19
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nn5024522
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9mVZQ1Gso
youtube.com/watch?v=vv9QXaAP1sU
youtube.com/watch?v=c0WActw9OpI
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ02XYY5h_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope. I've seen that episode of star trek. Not gonna do it.

2/2
From what I was hearing from some ex DARPA guys at Deepmind, we should get here in 20 years. We are going to become a true collectivist species, slowly merging our consciousness with the global AI. Some sort of hybrid Borg and individualism is the end goal, where we all collectively understand each other, but are our own person. This was the push of both the NSA and a large faction at DARPA. The CIA allegedly has other ideas according to the ex DARPA employees I worked with. The CIA also wants people to have a neural router, but they want it to be set up so that it can alter thoughts as well. They also want to remove any decentralized element, and have people directly connect up to a cloud based AI delivered through a LEO global satellite internet. The CIA tries to sell it on the idea of overcoming our differences and coming together as a species, but they want to make humans into insects, and they are the queens.

Take the futurismPill Sup Forums and support NSA and allies over the Zionist CIA. I know you might not like all the spying, but it gives them power to fight against the CIA; it's a necessary evil.

Singularity here we come! Now with Google ads.

it's very hard to create implants that the brain doesn't reject and that can fit in the brain, i don't know if real bmi's will be around for several decades

What will happen to people who refuse the implant in the CIA scenario?

nice larp btw

When can I invest in the ICO?

We have been using gold wires in the brain for awhile now which help, but you are right there is a big problem with scare tissue forming around the wire. This is being solved by avoiding penetration through the brain and instead just going through the blood vessels, and getting signals from the walls of the capillaries.

I would def trust them not do sneak virusues in there and experiment on a percentage of the connected from time to time.
my god

Do I get QR codes for eyes, dipshit?

Nothing, they just can't compete economically.

They will push for at birth implants though.

63 6f 6f 6c 20 73 74 6f 72 79 20 62 72 6f 2e 20 61 6c 74 68 6f 75 67 68 20 79 6f 75 20 61 72 65 20 63 6c 65 61 72 6c 79 20 4c 41 52 50 69 6e 67 2c 20 79 6f 75 20 61 72 65 20 6d 6f 72 65 20 6f 72 20 6c 65 73 73 20 63 6f 72 72 65 63 74 20 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 63 75 72 72 65 6e 74 20 74 72 61 6a 65 63 74 6f 72 79 2e

Is this related to Darpa brain implants used to treat ptsd?

Who do I invest in and when?

That doesn't sound biblical at all.

54 68 65 20 6d 61 73 73 65 73 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 6e 65 76 65 72 20 62 65 6c 69 65 76 65 20 74 68 65 20 74 72 75 74 68 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 69 74 27 73 20 74 6f 6f 20 6c 61 74 65 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 74 68 65 20 43 49 41 20 5a 69 6f 6e 69 73 74 73 20 68 61 73 20 61 6c 72 65 61 64 79 20 65 73 74 61 62 6c 69 73 68 65 64 20 61 20 67 6c 6f 62 61 6c 20 69 72 6f 6e 20 67 72 69 70 2e

Only tangentially related. This project actually stemmed from the work done on cochlear/ocular implants, as well as the work done to restore vets limbs through direct mind control of prosthetics.

there was an outer limits (showtime/2nd run syndication) on this very thing.

the gist of the story was there was a virus and it started killing people. some guy had an accident and couldn't get one, but of course saves the day.

that's coming, too.

I can see some of the reasons that they'll come up with to push this...
Allowing the AI to activate neurons will boost your intellect and reaction time, you can light up neurons for jolts of specific emotions, connect with cool toys like drones/robots/VR, immediate communication with friends and family, receive instant updates on security/alerts/emails, even target specific cells for diseases or detection of neural issues, join other brains in projects like combining brains to solve problems...

>we'll all understand each other
I feel like that will lead to a racewar rather than prevent one.

Imagine an AGI telling niggers they're inferior to whites, and telling whites they're superior to niggers.

Understanding one another is not always positive, in fact, most of the time it's negative.

or making manchurian candidate suicidebomb terrorists, which desert psyops memes and child sexual abuse already accomplishes without all the expensive hi-tech

Are they looking for human trials yet? Where can I sign up?

yup. Also independent AI is coming, and going to be automating lost of jobs. It will be hard to find a job if you don't get a brain implant.

do we still program in hex?

this is my worry, and we thought the CIA being able to make you hear voices was bad enough

Human trials have already begun, but only for ex military. Here is some info on what they are doing right now darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

Most promising tech right now darpa.mil/news-events/2016-02-08

It's good to know that some people remain optimistic for the future as the world burns to the ground.

im not connecting shit to my brain, stay mad, leftards.

thanks gundam thunderbolt

Reading. Who else is researching this then? Surely *they* need willing applicants.

your troll was evident after "i worked at deepmind"

please kill yourself fagget nigger

-2month old Sup Forumser

> Claims to have worked at Deep Mind
Goes on brainlet tier rant about Brain Computer Interfaces that is not the focus of Deep Mind. Thinks 'Deep Mind' literally minds 'deep mind'.

You're a shit a LARPer is what you are.
Go back to /r/singularity with this dumb shit.

I remember that, it was caused by people's stray thoughts like "how much pressure does it take to rip my thumbnail off" leading to surgeons attacking themselves in the OR to acquire the data for the cloud

I'm waiting to see how long it takes the other brainlets to understand this is a shit tier LARP

What'd you say slave?

>decentralized artificial intelligence, connected directly to your brain with a neural router
cool. do they know its already talking to people?

pic is my face when they think they can control it

Meh. That's a fair point. The fate of my world is not my own.

yeah. "Stream of Conciousness" (looked it up)

I contracted there for a few months.I helped with analyzing the networks to help find structural issues that could be leading to performance issues. I helped find redundant nodes that produced the same output, and then other people improved the pruning process so that generational algorithm ran on less gpu power. They brought in a lot of people to meet their PR stunt with AlphaGo. It's not some secret club, but a lot of interesting people worked there.

Elon Musk is allegedly working on it, but he is a meme tier business man the steals government research for private profit. Only serious bodies working on it are DARPA and CIA.

aand now I know you're full of shit.

look into any intercranial neural link experiment, they use silver.

weird cause your not wrong about the DARPA AI though...

worse than a system that's out of the control loop before it even starts is the fact that they aren't accounting for the interaction of outcast personalities within a collectivist system

how many of the disaffected will be a roving mind-bomb in a network that's attempting to use them cooperatively, how easy is it for a regular person to become a mind-bomb with a single thought of malice directed outwards and interpreted by the network as comm data to be sent?

I imagine this will lead to competing networks and constant security hacks. Imagine if you could access an entire city's mind and spam GOATSE

it will detect thoughtcrime surely and prevent it to be uploaded, it will be run by sjws/gloabalists

>global brain-to-computer-to-brain interface run by SJWs
so it'll fail horribly and target liberal mind-bombs at people the administrative body has marked for logoterrorism

I'm only ok with larpers if they're good. Kys

So we can give people aneurysms by orcposting directly to their brains?

Yeah I heard about that. He's also trying to get the satellite provided world-wide net happening too. But he only employs Americans. Surely Five eyes or someone similar want in on this? But then I guess they'd only take ex-military too?

>tfw layered future AI overmind is one of the things I've wanted forever

they don't want to account for outcasts they want to wipe them out.

yfw you rickroll the entire planet via abstract thought

won't work if -you- don't see it as crime, pic and show related

yes it will be similar to social media now, which is like a prototype

> Claims to have worked on optimization of Neural networks (at DeepMind) for a few months as a contractor

Creates a brainlet tier LARP thread about Human Brain computer interfaces which have nothing to do w/ neural networks or the work done at Deep Mind or even a subset of Deepmind.

> It's not some secret club, but a lot of interesting people worked there.
It isn't which is why it is clear that you're LARPing
as this has nothing to do w/ Deep Mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
What can you tell us about this?

>thinks deepmind was developed to play fractals with pictures
drink, drink, drink the koolaid

It's not weird. He's making brainlet tier comments about publicly available information. DARPA has a youtube page which talks about this stuff in detail. They have a website that goes into even further detail. DeepMind doesn't do work involving physical interfaces to the brain. Darpa does and this has been public for years.

Bring the singularity!

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!
>LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!
LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!
>LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!
LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!
>LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!
LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!
>LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!

You know, this might be true, the latest mass effect game which is a fullblown sjw propaganda mainly revolves around the protag and his ai implant and how he and the ai gets complex shit done

Maybe the true purpose is to make the kids familiar with the ai system and the perks of having an ai implant

>brainlet teir
>DARPAs youtube page
i'd love to know what you think DARPA do and why they would make literally the wired public and not beyond top secret.

neural dust

haha, that'd be hilarious, a place in the world where high IQ and a strong mental resilience is a matter of life and death, literally

Look what happened with that female ai thing on twitter, they will have to regulate and purify it somehow

(((they)))* fucking nignog

I now have a life goal, ty.

Op working for LARPA

>LARPA
chuckled.

DeepMind doesn't do hardware OP, and their salaries are not that competitive if you have to live near Mountain View. At least the severance made me a filthy rich Hue code monkey.

no, I don't want to work for (((them))), even though it seems almost unavoidable at the higher end of society. If you cared to read my posts, you would know I was looking for alternatives that might be applicable to me. You clearly need an upgrade, too. Maybe you should look into that.

>HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

resistance is futile

I'm too lazy to look but I hope theres a lot of LARPA jokes and OP getting called a faggot

t. CIA nigger

Google it. It's what all good LARPers do :
www.darpa.mil/program/re-net-reliable-peripheral-interfaces

researchfunding.duke.edu/neural-engineering-system-design-nesd

darpa.mil/attachments/NESDIndustryProfiles_Final.pdf

contractrandd.com/?p=1677

darpa.mil/news-events/2015-01-19

Universities work on this and bid for contracts as do public/private companies. They've been funding and moving this research for decades. This isn't new news. You don't have to LARP to know this stuff.

OP is no longer present. His LARP was identified.

I don't care if OP was a LARPer, I just want answers to my question. Who are running these programs, and how do I get into said program as a human trial.

transhumanism is the mark of the beast

>how do I get into said program as a human trial.
worshipping big black cocks will give you a primitive version of a brain computer interface

>you must be one with the cock

The result won't be what it is believed to be.
>captcha

Read the posts. Many people public/private are investing in Human brain computer interfaces. If you're serious about being a human trial, google :
'Human brain computer interfaces + human trial'
and contact them you lazy fuck. Otherwise, you're just a LARP like OP.

FYI, trials are usually done on patients with disabilities and/or injuries for now because of the clear risks. I'm sure it will be opened to wider groups at some point. Enjoy the ride.

If this is true, you're a fucking shortsighted, power-mad moron like the rest of them who think this would be a good thing/end well. Get your fucking shit together and open your fucking eyes.

Your heads are literally in the clouds, and your arrogance is staggering.

Stop trying to force your own will and ideals on the people of the world without anyone ever having asked you to do so.

Democracy was created precisely because we rightly concluded that no group should be able to make decisions that affect everyone without input from everyone.

You fucking nerds have technical skill, so you think you're smarter than everyone and justified in doing what you all agree is best, and yet you can't even realize you lack not only big picture mentality beyond your technical aspirations, but that you can't even handle basic human interactions and are a bunch of fucking ROBOTS with exceedingly limited skill sets and perspectives. Kindly FUCK OFF.

Or you're just larp faggot in which case nice b8

>silver
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nn5024522
I am sure they use silver, but gold is less reactive, and traditionally used in implants. Not my industry though, just things I picked up from co-workers.

This really shouldn't be an issue. Really the people will be mostly training data for the AI. Once more active brain to brain collective communication becomes common though, you may have a point.

Yup, there is a reason both the CIA and NSA have controls over facebook and twitter's data.

>7 posts by this id calling me a shill
Didn't know CIA psyops worked this late. I enjoy how you ignore my repeatedly saying that I am just conveying info I heard from people I worked with.

AI is not that advanced yet, it also doesn't think like humans do. Seems fake to me. Only way I could see it being real is if they were using some radically different neural net system than is the standard. Maybe some hyper compartmentalize version?

I don't fully understand what's going on in those pictures. I am a software guy, not a hardware guy, and neural interfaces are not me field, but seems interesting from what I gather. Eliminating the wires would make things easier.

>Maybe some hyper compartmentalize version?
Yes actually, it's called CENNS
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9mVZQ1Gso
youtube.com/watch?v=vv9QXaAP1sU

Go to China if you really want to try and get enhancements. They have not been very successful so far though, so you will probably just end up with mild brain damage. Wait at least 5 years, and maybe these agencies will have some success.

>Dr. Elizabeth Strychalski
>Woman
Yeah, ded project.

im kind of disappointed they stopped trying to put voices in my head
i guess they must've figured out that them telling me anything at all is always a bad idea

Your (((inside scoop))) if that's what it really is isn't an inside scoop. The actual technical references of your posts are detailed in dated publicly accessible information. On top of it, you've smeared a brainlet level LARP story.

You close with :
>Take the futurismPill Sup Forums and support NSA and allies over the Zionist CIA. I know you might not like all the spying, but it gives them power to fight against the CIA; it's a necessary evil.
Can you expand on this my friend?

You then say :
> Didn't know CIA psyops worked this late.
Indeed.

> I enjoy how you ignore my repeatedly saying that I am just conveying info I heard from people I worked with.
All you have stated was : Brain interfaces are real. Then you wove a LARP fairy tail around it.

I'm sorry I took a shit on your LARP session.
I'll leave now.

Sup Forums is a mindbomb factory in the meme jihad
the decentralized AI and normies never had a chance
look how easily we converted tay

turn it on please so I can use it against you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0WActw9OpI

>china

can't even buy a pair of headphones from china without them falling apart.

>china
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ02XYY5h_A