I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Sorry about this afternoon for those who were in the thread. I had visitors so I had to abandon thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/isis-fake-passport-industry-official/story?id=36505984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you come to Canada for free money?

No, I came for my job.

can you give me full nudes face included? I'm trying to acquire a folder of naked arabs/others so when one of you fags blows up, i'll slut shame you on Sup Forums and else where

Who is going to win, Sunni or Shia?

nice trips. But no. I don't post my face on places like Sup Forums.

>be powerful war lord
>have own cult
>dozens of thousands of troops
>conquered territories
>can shose any woman as a concubine
>chose a 9 y.o.
Why did muhammad fuck Aisha?

do you live in ontario?

Will you please get the fuck out of my country?

Attacking us was stupid, now there are generations of us who will hate muslims forever. There was literally no gain whatsoever.

The Sunni and Shia divide is really a banality and appeals to people's lowest character traits rather than any logic. People tend to use division to rule, and that is exactly what happened in many Muslim countries. Point to an enemy in order to keep people scared and obedient. Rather than fixing the real problems in their society they just blame the enemy.

His first wife was older than he was. She was a business women. Aisha is his later wife.

No.

where are you originally from?

No, I am most likely more beneficial to Canada economically and socially than your entire family combined. Please emigrate.

I did not attack you. However, do bear in mind that America put their nose in the affairs of the middle-east when they did not need to. You cannot poke a bear indefinitely while stealing its honey and expect no retaliation.

It will literally be the conflict that decides our time. Do you really think that the fight between Sunni and Shia will simply be ignored?

proxy nigger. post beard if real afghan

i'm a contractor

faggot

Why do muslims get offended over shit like someone drawing muhamad ?

Morocco.

It may very well be the war of our lifetimes. But, like many wars, it is futile. It will only cause many innocent people to die for the benefit of the rich who control the countries. I think the West and China will benefit greatly from this war. As the Sunni and Shia Muslims war, like they are doing in Iraq and Syria, the West and China will steal the resources and gain control of assets in the region.

These wars may be the downfall of the Islamic world. It will plunge those countries in a dark age much worse than it currently is. We need to unite and thrive to build better countries.

Don't you feel that your not a man, for hiding in a country that your people had no part in making great. Than going back to the Middle East and fighting to better your own, and building up your pile of sand.

Remember this analogy when muzzies start getting kicked out of countries en mass

>I did not attack you. However, do bear in mind that America put their nose in the affairs of the middle-east when they did not need to. You cannot poke a bear indefinitely while stealing its honey and expect no retaliation.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that attacking America would work to get it to stop supporting Israel?

Before 2001 we supported Israel but were neutral towards muslims. People actually felt bad for Palestinians.

After 2001, support for Israel skyrockets. Nobody but fringe groups cares about Palestinians anymore. Muslims hated by millions of people who would have never given a single fuck before.

The Q'ran is the message of God spoken through Mohammed. Mohammed and all other prophets are well respected, as well as all other humans. In Islam it is believed that the importance is not who or what the prophet looked like. This leads to idolatry. The important is the message of God the prophets have brought onto us. As a consequence we avoid drawing the prophet to keep the focus on his message and not his appearance.

Now any smart person can look at a picture of the prophet and not be distressed by it. A non-Muslim has no obligation to the teachings of the Q'ran. The fact that some people might draw the prophet is unavoidable. But, why would a random picture of someone's interpretation of the prophet cause one to become idolatrous. Only stupid people are this insecure in their practice, as a result they go crazy at these banalities.

Poke a bear? More like a badger. Eventually you'll all just have to be killed though

how old are you? desu, moroccans/algerians and lebanese/jordanians/syrians are my favourite sandniggers because they're the most attractive sandniggers. do you know why egyptians are the ugliest sandniggers?

Ok I'll bite. Why are Egyptians the ugliest sandniggers?

>Moroccan
>Not wanting to genocide Shiites

Wtf? All the Maghrebian Sunnis at my high school were utter barbaric savages. They would bully the few Shiite students and claim how they're fake Muslims and polytheists.

Good on you though, with a mentality like that you're not that bad desu, but I hope you understand that the majority of Muslims in Canada don't think like you and deserve to be deported.

I don't know. I've just been observing it lately. maybe it's the "we wuz kangs" ancestry.

Blacked

You know its going to determine the fate of Islam. Iran or Saudi Arabia?

I'm genuinely curious about your answer; I don't think all Muslims are evil; just led astray.

>hiding in a country.
I am making more than 10 times more doing the same work here than I would in Morocco. Lol, I am definitely not hiding. There would be no need to hide from Morocco. You shoudl brush up on your geopolitics.

>Your people had no part in making great.
I am here to support this greatness and make it greater. I wish most Canadians could help, but it seems the 40% high school drop out rate in my province is not making that easy.

> going back to the Middle East
I already stated I was from Morocco. It's not in the Middle-East. It's in North Africa.

> fighting to better your own
I would not participate in any war by any means. I am not here to fight for people with power and money. I am here to build my own wealth. I am not willing to sacrifice my most valuable asset (my life) for someone to get enriched.

If you do, I'll go to the next highest bidder. I used to work in Hong Kong, I'll just go back there. Believe me, they'll need me most when times get harder.

> think that attacking America would work to get it to stop supporting Israel
Do you really think that most people attacking the USA are intelligent? Nope.

> neutral towards muslims.
Americans tend to throw all Muslims in the same basket. That's short-sighted. America pre-9/11 fucked over Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq. The most dangerous one was the toppling of the Afghan democratic system. The Americans put the Taliban on the map, who later on attacked on 9/11.

> People actually felt bad for Palestinians
Muslims couldn't give a fuck less about Palestinians. Why do you think no one really helps. Only recently people started caring because the human rights abuses are becoming a bit hard to ignore, But, in general Muslims among each other couldn't give a fuck less. We share religion but we are racially different. I feel as close to Palestinians as you do to Christian Liberians.

keep posting pictures of food, op

Do you like orange juice?

What is it like being from a country who's IQ is 84?

How many Canadian white whores have you raped brother?

And why do Muslims so vehemently stick to their Omerta culture when they claim to be peaceful people who publicly condemn Islamic terrorism? Im referring to friends, family or fellow muslims who are aware that someone they know is preparing a terrorist attack, or preaching Jihad in the West, but dont do anything about it

What are your opinions on current standing of Islam as a whole

Have you ever read any Hitler?

what's the pay like?

180k plus bonus plus benefits

Taliban didn't attack on 9/11, they just tolerated the presence of Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda attacked on 9/11 because of American support for Israel.

Iraq deserved to get fucked up, Muslims weren't mad about the gulf war. The Shah would have been great for Iran, they would be much richer today with an American installed regime.

noice
how's the work?

It'll be impossible to distinguish most of us.

I'm 25. I have no idea.

Most kids in your high school were probably retards who haven't accomplished anything with their lives. The opinions of idiots should not bear any importance.

Shia are not polytheist. They believe in the same Q'ran, in the same oneness of God. The disagreement comes from who the first leader of the religion should have been. It's a futile debate.

> the majority of Muslims in Canada don't think like you
The majority of Muslims, the majority of people, are idiots who rather pick at straws in the world/people around them than change their own faults to succeed.

It makes no difference who will win. They will both lose all control of their nations and their people will be displaced. It's going to be a nationalistic suicide. Smart countries will avoid this war. Many already have.

If this war does break out China will not waste a minute to set up mines and buy out the ports and manufacturing.

Stop making me so hungry op

Static or mobile? Why do you have an AK?

same it's 4am and i have no food

what's your profession? did you come here first by getting a job or did you have to marry one of these?

you get shot at

we get plenty of aussies cause their not complete and utter faggot pussies

>it makes no difference

lol, I cannot wait till WMD's are introduced then. You do realize that the sectarian war within Islam will start a nuclear war?

>we get plenty of aussies cause their not complete and utter faggot pussies

What do you do as a contractor in Afghanistan? Like what does your job entail?

I get called in if anything goes wrong.

t. former USAF Pararescue

nice trips.

I love it. Especially freshly squeezed.

Pretty good since it puts me way ahead of the pack.

None.

> Im referring to friends, family or fellow muslims who are aware that someone they know is preparing a terrorist attack, or preaching Jihad in the West, but dont do anything about it
Actually, almost every attack so far has been flagged way ahead of time. Yet, the police services are overwhelmed so they can;t do anything about it. We need to invest more in these prevention methods. To better investigate these people. For fuck sake, the guy who shot up the gay nightclub in Florida was investigated twice by the FBI. The FBI...

It is being used to rally people on their common denominator, their religion. Something most people who claim to be of the faith are ignorant of due to its complexity. As a result it can be misconstrued in many ways to make people puppets for some leaders.

I've read some passages from Mein Kampf.

I don't think you know your history very well. The Americans removed the Shah after he started to implement communist ideas in Iran. Muslims were very mad about the Gulf war. It was the signs of American imperialism.

How tied to the Muslim community are you? How do the people in your community feel about sharia law, women's/gay rights in general? Are you concerned about the influx of refugees into Canada?

Seems like a pretty awesome job desu

Disgusting attitude. A white family is more valuable to Canada than any economic parasite migrant. Perhaps if I go work in Morocco I am more valuable to them than your entire family? You see that's absurd?

i havent been back to america in 9 months

it has its own drawbacks

Nice snacks eh?

Lol no, I was head hunted from Hong Kong. I am a data scientist.

Yeah that is the most devastating outcome. But, I think Pakistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia wouldn't risk that. For now it will simply be the weak nations that war over this divide.

some arabs here are scared of the refugees coming. I knew one arab (ex bf) whose aunt worked for the canadian government for resettling syrian refugees and translation. he said that a lot of them faked their papers as they spoke the Jordanian dialect rather than a Syrian one. If they're capable of forging documents that means that ISIS and other terrorist groups could too.

>Aisha is his later wife.
>HAHA MUHAMMAD FIRST FUCKED AN OLD WOMAN AND ONLY THEN A CHILD
>KUFFAR BTFO

I've always been a fan of letting people to themselves. But I mean, this genuinely is a civil war within the Muslim world.

Its one thing to attack soldier occupying your land, its a massively different thing to kill those like you who believe in different things.

Sounds like a end of the world scenario to me.

How does your 9 year old wife's vagina feel

why are you posting here?

Pretty close. I usually give free classes on sciences and philosophy to the young people at the Mosque.

> Sharia law
Sharia in Islamic countries literally means law. So they are very supportive of it. If you mean Q'ranic Sharia then they are reserved, much like in Muslim countries. No one gets their hands cut for stealing in stable Muslim countries. More than 99% of Muslims came here to escape persecution or harsh governments as a result they support the Canadian constitution. We have one on the wall of the Mosque's school.

> Women's rights
Most Muslim countries are having a women's revolution. This is spilling into the West. Women are becoming quickly better qualified at life than men in the Muslim community. A lot of the women at the Mosque contribute way more than the men do. It is still a steep uphill battle which may take a few generations, but it's happening slowly.

> gay rights
Most Muslims are homophobic. Yes, they are literally scared. They also hate the idea of it and think it is unnatural. However, they abide by the live and let live principle.

> influx of refugees into Canada
No, it is a relatively very small number. And the people are being hand picked. The vetting system is quite strict.

The difference is that you do not have any valuable skills. No matter where most of you neets go you will be nothing. I pay more in taxes than over 99% of Canadians. I am more beneficial than your entire family.

Post your SIN so I can verify with the CRA about your 99% tax claim

Would you kill anyone for drawing Mohammad

Of course terrorists can forge documents. Are you really surprised that criminal organisations with access to millions of dollars can pay people off to get papers, or buy the equipment needed to produce the documents?

Yeah, I find it really stupid. We'll see what happens.

A lot of you are misinformed about Muslims. For example, it seems way too many people on Sup Forums don't know what Mecca is. It's not hard to google it.

LOL. Sure buddy let me post my SIN online.

No. Refer to:

Oh right, the Shah was one we got rid of. My point is Iran should have gone along with it and been our puppet. There is a lot of money to be had being our puppet. What do they have instead? Jack shit.

When will you jihad?

No, but it shows that despite "vetting", they can worm their way into Canada. I personally don't care because I'm moving to Hungary or Czechia once I'm done university

No shit, one of the terrorists from the Paris attack had a forged Syrian passport.

abcnews.go.com/International/isis-fake-passport-industry-official/story?id=36505984

Fuck off, why not build a better country?

Would you consider your religon peaceful?

Iran was not that bad. The removal of the Shah was way worse for the region.

Yeah. Terrorists can get crafty.

What is the volocity of an unladen swallow??

>We need to invest more in these prevention methods
Eliminate the problem, then there is no problem.

Hello everyone. I am a MOOslum. I like to rape my children and sacrafice animals. I live in a hole and eat the fattest american pock cock they have to offer. Mohamad Jihad, Fellow Mooslums.
>pling
>BOOOOSH

When you smell bacon do you want to try it? You gotta admit that shit smells good as hell.

Underrated. Muslims are pigs. Fuck this thread.

In the modern age, great countries are not built through war. Moreover, throughout history war has only benefited the rich and powerful, the poor people are simply their weapons.

The Iranians would be as rich as the Saudis if they had just played along. All because of oil. That being said, the people of those oil states are pathetic wastes of life.

Why can't you just live in your own country? Why do great continents like Europe need to fall to appease your barbaric kind?

>oxtail stew

HNNNNNNNNNGH

Alright, Real question OP: How come all the highest skilled immigrants from countries always want to leave where they are from, causing a "Brain Drain"? If you are not LARPing then why have you not tried to form a nation much like the one you immigrated to? If you love your culture so much, would you want to see it thrive? Do you feel guilty being one of the smartest and most qualified in our nation and you left it to slowly rot? Great men build great nations, are you great?

And when muslims come here and attack innocent civikians instead of gov people ....dont expect people to sit back... expect your mosques to get burnt down, your women raped, your children and babies raped and burned and your men tortured.

Like you said yourself.....tit for tat.

Shia or Sunni?

>proxy
>wasr
>with pistol grip and krebs ak safety
>and gasblock rail
Bruh you are american no one is buying it

hey i got one for you OP, can you state with truth that you do not believe that christians are polytheists?

Why should I convert to islam I have no religion atm.

what would you do if the kabaa stopped existing

Is the punishment for gays, death?

do you know what a contractor is?

What one is the better one again?

I would not consider it either peaceful or violent. Religions and philosophies are written in such way that any people, at any stage of life can extract meaning. I think violent people will interpret it violently, peaceful people will interpret it peacefully.

11m/s

The problem cannot be solved in any simple way.

Yeah it smells quite good.

Saudi Arabia is a fake nation. It has no culture.

Its a fucking americans with a prxy you dumb leaf

How do you feel about freedom of speech? Would you support a law that criminalizes "Islamophobia"?

Countries are not simple.

do you truly believe in a metaphysical god, or is religion more of a tradition thing for you? how do you think the majority of muslims in the west would honestly answer this question?

What do they mean by this?

Yes or no do you know what a contractor is and yea it probably is but still.

Are you that guy from twitter who told that woman that islam was violent?