Should women dress modesty?

Should women dress modesty?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4571428/Bella-Thorne-shows-chest-going-BRALESS-sheer-top.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i masturbate to these vids

Cunts shouldn't dress at all. Clothes are for people.

Yes

Societies being able to delay sexuality until maturity succeed more

Pro scaring sexual behavior in a normal basis is harmful

Provacating*

she looks like a jewess

Holy hell that woman's nose rivals that youtube jew faggot

it's modestly, dumbass

STOP MASTERBATING

Whatever
I am phone posting so I don't get banned

>not filtering potential babies by execution
pleb

>Forget something? Bella Thorne wears most daring look yet as she flaunts chest by going BRALESS under sheer top while out in LA

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4571428/Bella-Thorne-shows-chest-going-BRALESS-sheer-top.html

forgot the pic

In the same scale that men should dress with some modesty. Though with the understanding a hint of cleavage is hardly the same as boobs falling out a top.
People forget that men don't get called out as much as their clothing doesn't really lend itself to not doing so.

If say I'm in the office and as I wasn't wearing a tie anyway, I undo the top three of buttons on the top of my shirt just so I can breath a little easier and not feel so cramped. People moaning about being able to see that little bit of my chest need to grow up.
However, if I undid another couple of buttons after that then yes, other people would be in the right that I need to have some decency and cover myself up some.

damn dude you're pushing these vids hard.

not a bad thing tho

Holy fuck why can't I find women like this IRL

yeah i dont even care if theyre shilling their own videos here.

The issue with enforcing laws on modest dress is that it's hard to tell where to stop, it generally ends in durkha durkha tarp creatures.

>it's hard to tell where to stop
We never had a problem before

>implying that's not well into us already starting to abandon modest dress
Buddy, have you forgotten that there was a time when women in this country dressed like this?

I like stuff like this.

holy shit people used to be ugly

>modestly

stay away from religious girls, simply not worth the trouble. I was engaged for like 3 years to one we met through church and she was batshit insane.

>insane moral compass, everything somehow connects back to God for her
>24 year old virgin. Seriously she had a degree and a job and was a qt but had never even kissed a boy
>had zero conception of how to flirt or please a man
>didnt speak unless spoken too. No really, I could stay quiet for days and she will barely talk
>very rarely showed affection, was autistic AF
>everything is about God, if I even want to eat fast food, she would yell at me about how its "gluttony"
>never put on makeup,always in frumpy clothes
>was always pressuring me that she wants to quit her job and become a housewife and have like 6 kids

Its ridiculous how neurotic this type of girl is, STAY AWAY from them, they are suffocating.

Most of them are bat shit crazy, but sometimes you find the diamond in the rough. The trick is you have to watch the red flags and try to find one that isnt super religious. Catholic and Christian girls fall under this, but NEVER go for Mormons! Ever!

There is nothing wrong with any of that

1. Yes, your one experience is an exemplary sample size to make the sweeping generalization that they are all crazy. Tell more.
2. Why the fuck did you stand around her for 3 years? It sounds like you were afraid to try for something better, even if you loathed her.

On paper, it sounds wonderful, but in practice it is SUFFOCATING. Its like dating a strict mom.She felt like more of a mother than a fiancee
I didnt loathe her, and I was patient because of how qt she is and I still thought it would be a good marriage and she would be a good mom. But fuck it, near the end I just snapped I couldnt take it anymore, the mere memory of her pisses me off now, thats how annoying she was

>tries to be pure
>still gonna get fucked by her husband every night in the future

this is why i cant take this world seriously

Revelation 14:4
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.