archive.is/Vhxi7
archive.is/oc51h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lives

vs

k lives

Hmmmmmmm

Translation:
>You stupid goyim. You'll believe whatever we tell you, won't you? Like I said, it's nothing.

Really Zamboni's my Pepperoni

When you use "nonsence" in sentence trying to hide a lie it's the stupidiest way to make so

literally a grand total of 2 jews in the image

Crips don't lie

You take that back!

>literal PR Twitter account denies the claim

Fucking hilarious.

thats really what it looks like

you think theyre gonna try to pull off something fake with everyone filming them?

think about how you get a shot. think about how you film people. or just cry fake news because your dear retarded leader shit posts irl

Oh hi antifa, nice to meet you!

I was defending Pence you monkey. Calling something "nonsense" doesn't automatically make it a lie.

The man from the CNN fakenews story pictures is the chairman of London Fatwa Council. They advise people on how to practice Shariah Law.

>tfw I took a pysch course in sophomore year of uni and remember this

If you watch the video again look for the CNN crew member taking directions from the Director.

He then goes and lay some flowers down in the specific spot and the other video-director lady on the laeft then tells the muslim women to move over to the right a bit.

After which they begin shooting and the CNN AnchWhore says:
>and as you can see THEY'VE laid some flowers out and they have some signs and hashtags (begins reading hashtag "notallmudshits, etc etc)

Watch... that BTFO of their stupid
>i-i-it is 100% REAL and NOT FAKE NEWS GOYIM!!
nonsense.

*psych

Someone should ask "Why not just film them where they originally were? Why move them? Why was having a police officer help in arranging your shot so necessary?"

well, i mean that is their job

This is fake news!
>Yes.

Trips have lied. That pic includes wolf Blitzer, William Kristol and Alan dershowitz.

Sure thing, CNN.

Having fresnel lights set up and a snack table for actors, and a person in a literal directors chair isn't a clear indicator of premeditation!

Sharia law is a law of peace.

Wow that really activated my almonds
Thanks for clearing that up CNN

Every time, every protest you see, every speaker at our canadian colleges who gets invited to events, are all people preaching sharia law. Colleges in my province invite imams and other speakers to speak who are all openly pro sharia law

Shiiiiet
Sorry dude

My ex wife told me he was just the pool guy

>can't into greentext

Welcome to Sup Forums

CNN posts fake news about their (literally) fake news

>CNN
Why am i not surprised?

>LondonFatwaCouncil

Oh man oh Geez. Their name literally sounds like they are commanding people to murder authors and they're supposed to represent the 'good' muslims? wtf.

I just saw this...wtf... How are they still allowed to exist?

From their website:

"Islam is a religion of peace and considers the wellbeing of others as a deeply rooted Islamic practise. The sanctity of human life and its protection holds a fundamental place in Islamic law. One is not considered a Muslim until another is safe and protected in their presence. Taking the life of someone is unlawful and forbidden in Islam. Such an act is considered one of the greatest violations of the sacred and divine law of Islam. Furthermore, is classed as one of the acts of infidelity and can take one out of the fold of Islam. Any group or organisation that partake in the mass killing of others act in a manner that is absolutely contrary to the teachings of Islam and will only result in torment in the hereafter."

What did Kek mean by this?

The video he's replying to completely contradicts his tweet, though.
>whole film crew set up and ready to go complete with lighting equipment
>guys from the crew going out and placing the flowers and sign
>ushering them through and giving them places with their posters
>reporter then says THEY did this and they're here at this protest blahblah

What cordon? The fuck is he talking about?

this is a new tactic

In the past week, CNN "journalists" have:

-Beheaded Trump
-Called Trump "a piece of shit"
-Staged a protest to push a narrative

There's problems with that explanation.
1- If CNN wasn't there would the protesters have been allowed to go in the cordoned off area?
2- CNN could not go on site where the protesters were actually protesting?
3- Why was the CNN journalist telling them where to pose? To stay standing or sit down?
4-Is this typical CNN behaviour? Do they pose people in a staged setting in war zones or elsewhere?

It might just be their everyday normal journalist modus operandi. CNN should clear that up.

You are forgiven, your digits are proof of that.

streamable.com/te2b8 clear that up queers

I literally didn't understand what the fuck he was trying to say by linking to double digit posts. Thanks for clearing it up.

Yet the only other time I've heard the word Fatwah was in reference to an Ayatolla commanding Salman Rushdie be murdered.

But hey, hit me with another no true scottsman fallacy

UNA

0.02 has been deposited

You're stoned, Kek. Get some glasses.

>"We didn't stage a demonstration"
>"The police let specific people in so we could film them for narrative crafting"
>This is supposed to be a reasonable explanation that everyone should be okay with

>Levy
>Shapiro
>Shimmel
>Zucker
>Feist
>Levine
>Chalain
>Blitzer
>Berman
>Stelter
>Mann
>Pinsky
>King (probably Cohen)
>Kohn
>Tuchman
>Greene
>Wellen
>Garfield
>Asman
>Adler
>Wald
>Goldstone
All Jewish names. And you can see that almost all the ones in the smaller portraits are also Jewish. Try harder fag.

are you fucking stupid or something?

We just came to film a small group of people the police let through so we and other media could film them.

stop thinking like this, because they will eventually manipulate these numbers to demoralize us.
you're adding momentum to the false belief that these numbers are always the truth. this momentum will be used against us soon, if not currently. and it will take months, years, or perhaps even be impossible to convince people otherwise, because the momentum of the prior belief is too great to overcome.
they already manipulate the numbers on sites like faggit.

>Hours after the 3rd terrorist attack in the country, of which is the 2nd in that very city, the police casually let people past the cordon for a quick news fluff piece about those people who were doing protest/demostations happily on the other side moments before.
Seems legit.

Uh...yeah...except I have proof for every single one.

David Levy, President of Turner. Editor of New Jersey Jewish News writes a column highlighting which of the ‘50 most influential’ people in sports are Jewish. That list (again, written by a the editor of Jewish magazine) lists Levy as Jewish. At the time, Levy was President of Turner Sports, rather than of Turner itself as a whole. archive.is/NxHmh

Lauren Hurvitz, CMO of Turner. Synagogue announcements congratulate Lauren Hurvitz’s daughter, Natalie Katz on her Bat Mitzvah. A quick check on Facebook reveals that this is the correct Lauren Hurvitz, as all of the childrens’ names (as well as the husband’s name) match up. archive.is/Vhxi7

Louise Sams, CLO of Turner. Louise Sams is listed on the Tribute committee for the Atlanta chapter of the AJC (A “Global Jewish Advocacy” group). It makes sense that Sams would be listed in Atlanta, since Sams lives in Atlanta, where she works at the Turner headquarters (also in Atlanta). archive.is/oc51h

I could go on...

Sounds pretty objective there desu.

There's literally a person holding a script, sitting in a directors chair.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Police let them in. I see. xD

Fake news by fake Khazarian Jews

btfo

Nice try

>2 too many