Why isn't the right-wing focusing all their efforts on gaining control of websites like pic related...

Why isn't the right-wing focusing all their efforts on gaining control of websites like pic related, and gaining more provenance on mainstream television like comedy shows? The right-wing will never have mass cultural support without these popular media outlets. It doesn't matter how good your arguments are when millions and millions of people look at the front page of reddit and see nothing but globalist propaganda. It's gotten to the point where even after major terror attacks, most of the criticism is against white people/right-wingers.

At this stage I dont want them converted, I want them dead. Fuck all leftist traitors.

Because I am just here to shit post and don't actually care that much to put in that amount of effort desu

1. paid upvotes
2. paid screenwriters
fuck capitalism

You can't beat censorship, you can only migrate to new platforms. Plebbit will die as soon as they finally ban The_Donald

because reddit is completely owned by the left wing, they have proven they are willing to go so far as censoring right-wing subreddits and banning right-wing opinions. It's impossible to take over reddit, and why bother?

the globalist left use authoritarian methods to spread ideology like forcing ti down peoples throat via "popular" media. the alt right is going viral to spread their ideology as the establishment methods are not nearly as effective as they once were.

Also you cant gain control of CNN or Reddit as their ownership will purge any attempt to do so. We can only exist in a free speech enviroment which is rare and why its happening here not there.

Implying you can convert despots that is the owners of the afore mentioned mediums

(((They))) won't allow it.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED reddit I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

A) Fuck reddit
B) The admins are liberal. They have gone so far as to modify their code to keep "right wing" content off the home page. They are a lost cause

>pol is nazi Germany
>int is Japan
>r9k is Italy
>Britain is soc
>redit is soviet union

Bro because the right wing ideology does not have a mass appeal. It's the ultimate red pill rooted in cynicism and a misanthropic view of the world. Liberals want to believe this romanticized notion of the human condition because it's comforting and makes the world seem like a better place. Right wingers just don't have the wherewithal to lie to themselves like that, so they are forced to be right leaning

Reddit is cancer also this site doesn't need anymore attention

>Bro because the right wing ideology does not have a mass appeal. It's the ultimate red pill rooted in cynicism and a misanthropic view of the world.
Is there a way to phrase this to not sound like an edgy, rebellious teen?

I don't know, but it's true. I'm more libertarian than a traditional rightfag but it's similar to religion in my opinion. Hardcore religious people can not conceive of a world without god simply because of how unsettling it is. I feel like hardcore leftists are the same way.

Reddit is based in San Francisco. They are loony left.
Twitter, leftist. They will not ban someone calling for death to all cis white males, but they will ban you for replying "fuck you."
Facebook, leftist.
Tumblr, so leftist it's almost an alien culture.

Conservatives basically own /pol, Voat, and Gab. They're just much smaller than the ones leftists own.

I agree Senpai. Us MAGA redditors are the master race. Just don't bring any nazi bullshit on r/Donald, we're a strong supporter of Israel.

Actually they will. Look up the history of the Reddit user 'allyourexpensivetoys'

They pulled the plug on that dumb bitch pretty quick (probably due to Kathy griffin syndrome. She was being too radica too early and made them look bad)

Reddit is owned by the same corporation that publishes Vanity Fair — you know, New York left coast elite-college-snobbery. Everything other than New York or LA is "flyover country"....

the right wing is trying not to lose Sup Forums. It's being taken over by fake right wingers who call themselves "civic nationalists" with IQs in the double digits. Honestly, they have proven too stupid to defeat because they are literally too stupid to understand your arguments or think everything is a troll, shareblue, "anti trump shill", or Hillary Clinton herself.

Save the west by spreading Jordan Peterson's lectures far and wide. He isn't left or right and his ideas transcend because he uses Christianity as the basis.

My suggestion is we start up our own media outlets. With The New Right growing it only makes sense that they do this to gain more support. We could have platforms that counter the liberal ones. Amy ideas on how to do this?

I think the right is now trying too hard. Just look at /r/the_donald. The place is a circlejerk as fierce as any other, and they're not doing much to convince others when they can't contain their autism. They need to be more subtle.

Good copy, user. We read you 5 by 5.

make an instagram :D

RWDs when?

I actually agree with you.

I use Sup Forums mainly, but I also have a reddit, twitter, youtube, etc., for purposes of spreading the ideology to normies. Basically you can fuck around on Sup Forums and then jump around to other sites to spread the word

Digg sort of used to be center/right and reddit was always liberal idiots. We need to commandeer Digg and make it great again.