youtube.com/watch?v=zBDXHZ0ZSz8

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YNiSLbjN0M
youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking. Normies.
I bet they haven't even watched Berserk

They need to bait hell's angels to join in on the protests. Be so entertaining watching them deck those antifa cunts.

Fucking obnoxious screaming cunts. That shrill, retarded voice, like a wailing banshee and she's totally on the wrong side of the argument which makes it even worse.

Someone getting in my face like that would trigger my "stomp their head until they're quiet" reflex..

There's only one solution...

top kek bless these patriots

There's nothing more pathetic than ANTIFA crying to the police. and she still got arrested, lol.

Stifling free speech with assault is patriotic? If you are a patriot to Nazis you are a Traitor to the United States.

Shut up and eat a tampon pussyface

I love that the cops let the guys go for pushing tampons near the woman's mouth. That really made the other lefties mad.

>defending ANTIFA

You are literally WORSE than them.

Please let this become a thing.

>If you are a patriot to Nazis you are a Traitor to the United States.
I'm perfectly fine with that!

Bump

hearty laugh

Tampons 4 trump!!!!!

>Lanky looking bitch tries to hold bikers hand
>Dont fucking touch me
>Literally backs off immediately
>Police gets involved
>Start trying to act tough by telli g on him
hahahahahaHahahahahahah

N1
Neanderthal

She probably doesn't know what a tampon is and is part of this cult:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YNiSLbjN0M

Can you be any more shrilly
she shrivels my dick so much

She's proud to be a single mother. Literally shouting it.

So why is she there

Why do they all sound that same? She sounds the same as that chick that was giving a speech at Auburn.

Only a white woman could throw shit at a 300 pound biker while yelling insults in his face expect to get away with it.

>Tampon in mouth
>"I'm a single mom!"

Big surprise

is it a political statement, or is it just funny
normally woman need tampons because they're bleeding out their pussy
but is it america that is PMS-ing from her mouth...

>t. long haired beta orbiting cuck.
Did she let you bail her out later?

Dude what lol

Do Trump brand tampons exist?

why are women the worst?

Uh, sweetie, Nazis are the only true patriots. The whole idea of fascism and Nazism is love for your country and its people.

are you mentally retarded?

>"Little Dog" Syndrome - Reducing Big Dog Anxiety in Smaller Dogs. Small dogs can be some of the most amazing dogs! However, sometimes people associate little dogs with certain undesirable behaviors, such as yappy barking, ankle biting, cowering when people approach, or increased aggression when approaching their space.

Why are you here?

they aren't, if they would stop pretending to be men they would be as glorious as they were for the last 150k years

Funny how these anti-police commies run to the police when the Trump supporters are bigger and bolder.

They didn't got spanked by their dads when they were little, so they never found out that actions have consequences. They never developed accountability.

I've never seen it, but am a closet weeb and have heard good things. Where should I start the series, Golden age?

You're right, we really need a personal space rule in this country attached to castle doctrine.

When antifags get up in your personal space assaulting you with blocking your path shoving fingers and screeching loudly enough to burst eardrums with spittle landing on you we need to be able to defend our personal space from their assault and have the law back us up.

It's not the Trump supporters assaulting antifa's right to speak, it's always the left trying to no platform assault the right with brownshirt tactics designed to assault their right to peaceably assemble.

My grandpas fought Japs, not Nazis

Stifling free speech with assault is patriotic? If you are a patriot to Nazis you are a Traitor to the United States.

gr8 b8 m8

God tier anime right there

youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4

Do the 1998 anime first. Skip the first episode and start on episode two, watch episode one after the last episode.
Then watch the golden age arc movies. It's basically a re-cap in three movies but pretty good.

Don't watch the 2016/2017 anime unless you're desperate for a continuation where the og anime/movies left off. The quality is horrendous.