Lets talk about the elephant in the room

Lets talk about the elephant in the room

>You get giddy and warm good feels when you hear about a new terrorist attack cause the more, and the more that happen close to one another might redpill more people
>yet you're supposed to love western civilization and want it saved. More of us must die to the enemy to save it though

Wat do, and don't lie anons, I can read into your mind. Some of you even got hard when you heard about London Bridge Falling down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm4f0a1Hqu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ydz7g7KyTCM
youtube.com/watch?v=UdUNN5fEKXA&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=_G9jgYBN5Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=5jiDSgIWb2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Not even the death of some of the most naive and oblivious innocent people on this planet is enough to wake people up. We are headed for destruction at full speed and nothing can stop it. We had our chances but steamrolled them all in the name of a perverted sense of social justice

I actually get incredibly angry everytime sandniggers allahu snackbar white people. Though I suppose I can take a little bit of solace in the fact that at least a few new people have been redpilled.

The left won't wake up until it happens to a pride parade.

You tryna black pill me, I was under the impression things will turn good either way, either we stop sandniggers from leaving their shitholes OR more come terror occurs redpill majority and thats the end.

>End goal is Mars colonization for whites/I guess people who proved themselves not to be degenerate.

I only want the ignorant left to be punished by their naivete to look at the truth blaring right in front of them. They know exactly why these attacks keep happening. Until they realize all their meaningless gestures of love, sing-alongs and tolerance for a religion of hate will only be met with death; they must continue to suffer.

Then they'll blame conservatism

Muslims hate dogs. If they really wanted to get people angry they would attack a dog shelter. That would redpill so many.

at this point, I think lots of us don't even think that terrorism can wake up people anymore

I mean, look at France, we had hundreds of death by islamic terrorism in the last years and most people didn't really care so they didn't vote for le pen

People are just going to stop caring at all about all these deaths

This, at this point, all I can do is enjoy watching them get what they deserve.

Orlando gay night club shooting did move the needle at all for those faggots. They are beyond help.

Happened to a gay nightclub already. 49 dead. Manchester should have been the last straw but the reaction was the same. "it was a lone wolf, you caused this with your Islamophobia!", yet within one week, ten are arrested in connection. And then in London last weekend, after Nice, Germany, Stockholm, the reaction I saw on UK forums was "you can't assume anything, it was an accident, don't be racist, I feel bad for the islamophobic backlash that's going to be coming". There is no waking up from this. They can murder our children and the majority will rally to defend them. The west is dead.

It only makes me want to vote conservative every time an attack happens.

>Muslims hate dogs
They had to remove adverts that had puppies in them because dogs are offensive to muslims, no joke.

I honestly feel sick every time I hear about a new one, and use humour to cope with this.

They'll spin it toward homophobia or gun control retard

As a leaf, I personally want to export all the Muzzies we've been importing from overseas. Libs are just doing it for free voters from other nations. No one is awake to that around me and it honestly saddens me quite a bit.
>member of Toronto 18 terror group set to be released next January after plotting to attack Parliament and kill the PM
Maybe we'll finally see the matrix when this guy starts shit up again

Makes me wonder what would be the worst/most redpilling possible terror incident to basic bitch normies and women.
Maybe if Black Panther nogs like that one who said
>WE GON HAVE TO KILL SOME CRACKER BABIES
if they went and massacred a bunch of white babies in a big hospital nursery or something.
Shit that would be fucked up.
I couldn't even get into Happening mode with that I would just be in some kind of blood rage.
youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE

I get angry, then I feel this empty tingling feeling at the meaningless of the ideological pissing contests that are keeping us from making the necessary hard decisions to stop it.

If the attacks stopped, so would our need to speak out against them. You understand that?

things always get worse before they get better, and they are getting worse. But, they WILL get better. So while I don't enjoy hearing about terrorist attacks, they're a necessary evil to wake normies the fuck up.

I'm guessing most of Sup Forums are Breivik lovers so they agree

kill your own people so they get angry enough to do what's right

OP here. My brother is actually gay and I had a conversation with him one night about all what was going on (This was a while ago, what ever attack happend at the start of 2017)

Anyways, not gonna recap everything but I eventually got him to admit that, Yes he takes part in pride parades, yes hes pro LGBT, yes he wants peoples views on homosexuality to change alonside violance, I cited the study that shows british muslims are nearly 100% opposed to homosexuality and over half of the 1000 people asked thought it be punishable by "law" (Very well may have met death)

He said "well aslong as they are not hurting anyone, and most arn't. Your dislike for those people is not justified"

He said a lot of what I said is no different then what hitler thought of jews, I then said
"OK your fine with bringing these people in that are literally opposed to your entire movement, lifestyle and choices and over half would want you jailed or in their eyes of the law, put to death FLOODING into the country under the guide most WON'T act on that... so you would be fine then if nazi germany was still here today, they fell under tought times and we needed to start taking nazis in?"

He paused for a good minute and said "YES"

>the lefts Mental Gymnastics
What the actual fuck.

This is only a contradiction if you're bluepilled and think that the threat is Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism is a nuisance. The real threat is Islamic immigration and the undermining of traditional cultures and genetic demographics.

I always have an uncontrollable grin when talking to my friends about recent terror attacks.

That would make a normal person instarage, but lefties (who have less children than normies) might not as much. Animals are their children.

Western civilization is dead. The only thi g we want is the war that determines if it will be reborn

True, probably even a dog shelter massacre would make leftists more angry than actual babies.

I was having a discussion yesterday with my dad while he was watching some reports on London's event.
He told me: "What if one attack during the Tour de France ? Imagine that for 2 seconds, if we have the same kind of security we usually have in small villages, one of them just have to wait until the peloton passes near him, he jumps the fences (if there's any) and just have to blow himself up. The repercussion would be international, because the cyclists are from around the world, and it's televised in a lot of place around the globe."

Few typos in there were from auto correct, anyways thinking about this enrages me. He lectures "privalged" white people like me on being tolerant and wants WESTERNERS/WHITES views to change yet hes fine with literaly calling of death on him so long as its a shit skin. To me that makes liberals the ultimate racists, they literally hold whites to a higher standard and openly expect less from "inferior" races under the pretense they are "All loving" this is twisted shit

>I actually said the above outloud. Mother told me to stop going on like a nut, and my brother angerly left the room and mumbled something under his breath.

>tfw civil war nearly happened after Battle of Berkley
I want Canada cleansed. Let me brandish my rifle, please

I feel fucking ded inside even though Im not even in EU
when children are murdered but you hear the same bullshit
>not all terrists
>keep calm and go back to work goyim
and all the EU countries are becoming more totalitarian
the world is ending

I give you hella props for your struggle, leaf
Keep up the good work

Simple. Part of saving Western civilization is putting the traitors to death. 99% of the residents of large cities are far-left and thus traitors. Therefore, terrorist attacks in large cities actually further the purpose of saving Western civilization.

brain-fucking-washed, the dissonance is so unbearable that his braini fried and he derped that he supports nazzis

lgbt should wake the fuck up and realize they are being used in political game and then thrown to muzzies to be killed

>if they attacked the tour de france this would start WWIII

Lul, you're a little bit delusional there Pierre, noone cares about a bunch of faggits riding a bike

Exactly, they literally view us whites as civilized superior people who ought to know better than be intolerant.
The minorites are treated like unruly puppies, "Oh he's just from a different culture, they do things differently so it's not the same".
They are so full of shit at this point that it's infuriating trying to have a fair discussion with them.

I believe that there MUST be a tipping point for most of the population, but I have no goddamn idea what it could be. For example, if every Muslim in the US were to one day rise up and slaughter half of the population, obviously this would be beyond the tipping point for >50% of the surviving population. But as we've seen, a muslim murdering 50 fags in a night club didn't even make a dent in public opinion.

So the tipping point has to be somewhere between 50 and 360 million (i.e. 1/2 of the current population), but I'll be damned if I could figure out even a ballpark figure for where it lies. I had this discussion with one of my mates a while back, and he was of the opinion that even the destruction of an entire city wouldn't be enough to change people's minds. I'm not sure if I agree with that, though.

Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.

I can't fucking believe how much worse things have to get before people wake up though, seems like nothing short of a nuke in a major city center will do it.

This is why I don't feel anything anymore when something happens in New York, London, or Paris. The whites that live there welcome the people that kill them with open arms.

If you've been keeping up with Dilbertman, you'd recognize this as a "tell" that you won the argument.

I made that jump 2 weeks ago with the Ariana Grande terrorist attack. That's when I just said screw it in my head, there needs to be more bloodshed and it has to get worse before it gets better. Hopefully the worse gets done away with quickly so we can more quickly steer things in the right direction.

Theoretically, the victim group would have to be lower in the "oppression" hierarchy than muzzies.
So white babies obviously wouldn't do, since they're still white and thus automatically near the top of the hierarchy.
A group of black disabled women though? That certainly bring a ton of black/disabled/female people over, forcing white liberals to choose between their muslim friends or their black friends AND disabled friends AND female friends. In which case it seems pretty clear to me that the latter option results in a much higher increase in one's "I'm a good person" rating, which is all libtards really care about.

Im just bored and happenings make my life less dull

I feel so bad for you and ur bro, this current liberal movement is so fucked and self destructive on so many levels and the victim counts just keep rising..

This is no secret

it even shocks me that the death of that 8 year old at the Ariana Grande concert did nothing to me emotionally. It's like, what can you really do when these people are asking for this? It's better to let them get exactly what they're asking for, let them get so much of it to the point where that threshold of tolerance is passed, and shit hits the fan...

No

Given all that has happened already, I don't think even a nuke can shake today's msm and the various morons on twatter. I'm serious.

>only the glory of God will save those whose hearts have been hardened

Terrorism is meant to polarise society in to factions.

Terrorists will gladly kill people in their own nation to do this. For all purposes Sup Forums users would probably enable terror attacks if they could.

Would liberals be acting the same way if most muslims were white?

I don't get giddy. I get mad every time, but at this point I'm getting mad at the white countries letting this happen. How many fucking times does a snake have to bite you before you realize you need to stop giving it the opportunity?

>the west is dead
Western man has nothing to fight for. No God, no family, not even his own country is sacred anymore.

Thanks, it feels like a losing battle most the time, but I try and remain calm and collected and to present my views to them in the easiest to understand way. My two youngest sisters are actually a fraction red pilled esp after the manchester bombing. My 3 oldest siblings sadly are really far gone on the left. Gay bro and my oldest sister (SJW Feminist, OPENLY identifies as being a SJW after I explained what the term meant) have 0 hope. Second oldest sister closest to my age has potential though... Sorta. I am working on it, some day though I swear I just wanna be a r9k neet and quit life. Its suffering.

Both parents being politically unaware has a major influence on how kids / adults turn out IMO

Is this something people hide?
Pretty sure everyone on here knows that the more terrorist attacks the more blatantly apologist the media will be, compare news coverage from the Paris attacks with them now, journalists and their comments and spins are so visible now because they don't bother to be subtle anymore, that more and more people despise them.
Especially if they have the nerve to whine about being attacked for it and say things like
>"We journalists work for YOU! The people!"
I hear this phrase more and more often, i can't even tell anymore if the media is unaware about their drastic change in the past few years or if they just think the people they claim to serve are too stupid to see what they try to do.
>pic related from 1944 Vichy France
>TFW still true today

Being gay seems like the least of your brothers problems, m8. Dudes a straight dumbass

It's the only way, they must learn the hard way.

Same here. Same murderous assholes, same insane response by the left. Some people are beyond redpilling.

>Theoretically, the victim group would have to be lower in the "oppression" hierarchy than muzzies

We tried this tactic with Female Genital Mutilation under the idea that female infants born to Muslim families are higher up on the victim hierarchy, but nothing really ever came of it.

For whatever reason, as long as Muslims continue to murder innocent people, they will remain the Evernal Victim. It's like something straight out of 1984. War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery.

a nuke will touch too many people for it not to redpill a good amount.

by the by, was there truth to the report that Muslims managed to sneak some weapon of mass destruction into Europe? I remember that being talked about a lot months ago...

You might be right, "Not all muslims!" will forever be their rallying call.
Even when most muslims are actual radicals.

If I ever attained power, I would kill a large number of Europeans, both in Europe and the diaspora. We are in deep, deep shit right now. Many, many people will need to die if we are ever to rid ourselves of this Cultural Marxist ideology. This is not something that is going to just go away. Either our race is going to die out, or we are going to have to thin the herd.

Not much of a redpill, Daesh want to provoke voters in nuclear countries and it's working.

Useful idiots are helping them by getting angry when they could be persuading Muslims to spy on each other to weed out the terrorists themselves.

Cuck nations fully deserve to get cucked.

here's to hoping it will happen to a pride parade!

STAY OT OF MY HEAD FAGOOT
same here
too lazy to look but there is and article about that

I think the problem with FGM is that it's not proximate enough to the lives of most SJWs. Obviously they'd denounce it, but the fact is that it wouldn't bump their "good person" rating up all that much to campaign against it because it's such an esoteric issue to most in the US.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck so close to my second quints

>that file name
keked and checked, friend.

Obviously not.

>because when we do it, it's cultural imperialism and inherently righteous
'tis the season.
Speaking of which, I wish I could remember where it was that some user said in other words that Shit was gonna Go Down this weekend.
The other problem with FGM is that it was largely the practice of (((our))) allies in Saudi Arabia, and mostly used as a token "doth protest too much" to hide the billions of dollars worth of (((cooperation))) in which they were complicit.

I don't think so. It seems like the kind of thing that feminists would jump all over. "My body, my choice" and all that.

Europe's biggest terrorists have been white conservative christians, just sayin

i count my blessings that europe is being made an example of by the religion of peace and that we have Trump in charge.
Europe has failed because of weak leaders.
I am worried about canada being lead by a huge fucking faggot that would suck the prophet's dick on live tv to show how tolerant he is.
it's like that episode of black mirror where the PM has to fuck a pig. If it were based in reality the leaders of europe would happily fuck a barnyard animal on live television to show that they are not islamophobic.
Lean as far right as you can lads.
Your lives might depend on it.

I'm guessing it would take a 9/11 size attack to red pill the masses. A few days after 9/11 most everyone was calling for blood. Of course, within the span of a few months all was forgotten and most libs went back to their liberal utopia thinking

Yeah, they would denounce it in theory. But since the vast majority of first-world feminists have never been affected by it directly, there aren't any victim-points to be had, which obviously factor significantly into one's good-person rating. Thus they don't find it worth the time or effort.
If neo-feminists actually cared about all women's rights and not just their good-person rating, they'd already be anti-islam. Instead they applaud statements like "Islam is actually one of the most feminist religions."

More people will die and it'll probably be sooner then later. The multicultural melting pots are melting and they are to far gone to change.

Sure they have

How did you know I hummed that tune when I read about the attack, you fucking leaf?

Slap the shit out of your brother please.

I hope they get nukes and hit Israel.

If I could hand a nuke to sandniggers and an ICBM locked to Tel Aviv I would do it in a second.

Hell even if they hit London, Berlin, Paris, Jew York, I would prob still do it.

Only in the blinding light of nuclear hellfire, will the west finally see the truth.

For me, this is the feeling: It's like after having a shitty day and you get home to find that you have no toilet paper or something. You're not surprised about it. Not happy about it. But you laugh, because.. fucking of course. This day just couldn't be shitty enough already could it? Just fuck me lol.
The thing is, we know it's going to happen again. It's going to keep happening. And every time, people are going to run out of their houses defending the terrorists. We know what's happening, we know that people are going to take this as day-to-day life now, and we that this is the point. But despite our efforts, our words only fall on deaf ears, and at the end of each shitty day, of course we'll find out about another terrorist attack when we get home.
pic is what they are pushing for.

it must be more than 9/11. If 9/11 happened today, no one would support a response. All the sjws would say that it was the act of terrorists, not muslims. I agree with your friend where it would have to be on the order of hundreds of thousands to wake the majority up

I mean I agree with you, not your friends numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=tm4f0a1Hqu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ydz7g7KyTCM
youtube.com/watch?v=UdUNN5fEKXA&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=_G9jgYBN5Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=5jiDSgIWb2A

>Literally who ?

I have no emotion whatsoever when these attacks happen. I execute the shilling on twitter like a red pill dispenser robot, then I sigh because I know nothing will change, and I complain about it with my friend.
The only things that make me laugh are excessively stupid comments on twitter and etc by liberals who have no comprehension of the issues

i live in london and i felt nothing

Perhaps two cities? Probably only one if it was Los Angeles. I honestly believe that if every man, womyn, and child were to be killed in a massive explosion that leveled Los Angeles, that would put us to the tipping point, as it would be kind of like destroying the liberal version of Mecca.