What does your gf think about all your political/social views?

What does your gf think about all your political/social views?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/te2b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She agrees

>implying

>Implying I'm interested in 3D trash

she agrees.
i wouldnt be with her if she didnt because i would view her as a dullard and unworthy of my nazi seed where ever it may land.

>pol
>gf
ha

>my gf

>gf

Like most 14 year olds her age she doesn't care

Mine incredibly wants a family, a dog, and want stay home with the kids.

Smarter than me, studying law and business, good family, and hot as hell. Pretty redpilled she is, as much as a girl can be I think.

>dumped
found a new one tho

She's down. Both of us are considered leftists but we're definitely more right wing than people realize. I'm 32, she's 29.

Mine viciously dumped me because I'm an unapologetic crypto-fascist

The girl I've been seeing is interning at a tattoo place, asian, and asked me if I've seen "Dear White People." Though her parents are pretty strict, and she doesn't have a very degenerate demeanor; so I'm trying to get to know her better and see if the degeneracy is only skin-deep.

The other girl that may be interested in me seems more apolitical and normie, though her friends are more liberal. Also, she really doesn't like offensive memes

>gf

Last girl I was dating, we were fully shopping around for a third party. We only discussed politics to the extent that we agreed that the major parties sucked.

She died her hair unnatural colors and then confronted me about white privilege. When I pointed out the flaws in the argument regarding white privilege, we drifted apart.

There were other reasons why we stopped dating, but I think her hair/my unwillingness to equivocate was a big factor in deciding that we should stop dating

>implying

She broke up with me for it 6 months ago. Just now getting over her, won't make the mistake of dating a SJW ever again.

I think they're great

i live in southern california naturally she thinks i'm literally hitler but she's german american so it might actually turn her on more than she'll admit

This. She probably had suspicions I was a fascist, but I was never openly fascist. I just wouldn't take her SJW shit sitting down, I'd explain why it was wrong, then a fight would start. We fought a lot and almost always about political shit.

she's half jewish.

I denied the holocaust to her once and she cried.

I feel like it's unlikely to work much longer

she doesnt know, thats why i still have gf

She agrees with me about 85-90%. Mostly happy home. Her brother is an actual faggot. He hates me. Christmas and thanksgiving can be awkward sometimes.

>Implying I care about 3D.
>Implying I could get a gf.

I remember one day that she showed me some "I was sexually assaulted by a white man so all white men are evil" story. I wasn't having it and I pointed out the non sequiturs and she got angry.

Weeks before we broke up, she showed me a similar story (also woman raped) that seemed a lot more heartfelt and genuine, and was devoid of rampant man hating and man-blaming. I got angry at the guy who was a beta faggot for raping her and empathized with the woman, and openly was depressed at the tragic story.

She sort of said:
>but user, the last time I asked you about this you were being an ass
>yeah, but the last story lacked facts and blamed all men. This was serious and believable, so it had far more credibility.

She was kind of hostile towards me since that earlier story didn't go her way with me, but she totally changed her tune because of my newest reaction, but it wasn't enough to change the course of the ship for her. It was probably good that we stopped dating anyway.

She hates how conservative I am and we get into constant arguments about trannys

This.

Cohabitation and premarital sex are a mistake.
Pair-bonding is an extremely powerful hormonal phenomenon that occurs during intercourse.
Save that for marriage or enjoy more heartbreak.

I still love her man. She was a kind, caring, fun person to be with, but she was just my high school sweet heart. SHe was never going to be the mother of my children. She would have resented me until the bitter end.

>Sup Forums
>gf

No No No

is this a trick question?

I'm not a lesbian but my last bf was slightly redpilled by me but still leaned more left. He was white at least.

Stay strong brother.

I've got her saying "nigger" and making cracks about Muzzies and Jews-- all within two months. I go on about Nazi leaders I like and bash anyone with a Hillary bumper sticker to her amusement. We don't go over politics much though because she's apolitical and as long as I can redpill her on race I feel good about things.

Who cares?

Women are more agreeable on average than men. They NEED people to like them so they just go along with mainstream bullshit.

>while you were having premarital sex I mastered the blade

She doesn't care about politics and doesn't vote. She's a bit of a fudd i'll probably get away with sperging out on guns without taking any shit. I've always been an edgy non-pc faggot so she's okay with my humor. Her asian friend took her phone and snapchated me with a picture of self saying "hi _girlfriend_'s boyfriend", I responded with "who's the chink?", and my gf just laughed. Feels nice having a gf who doesn't give a shit about politics.

My GF just gets very quiet and doesn't respond whenever I go on a political rant. She tends to have ery liberal views but the few times she has tried to debate me I have rekt her so she doesn't even try now. But she has told me she gets very intimidated by me when we start getting into politics.

I do admit I get a little aggressive, but it's mostly because I demand she back up any SJW type views with hard facts, and she never can.

I try to not go there anymore. It never ends well.

Trying to hold a political discourse with a woman is impossible.

I remember my gf once tried to guilt me over those fake rape stories shared over facebook.

I just started laughing in her face and went "nice fucking anecdotal evidence senpai". She burst into tears and said I was a rape apologist.

I could have reacted badly, but instead I sat her down and her watch several FF videos, since they would appeal to her sense of reason coming from another woman.

Now she's fairly redpilled and talks about a white ethnostate.

Same, the most redpilled a woman can be is respecting her man's values unquestionably, and staying out of politics.

>While you were wallowing in the filth of your fornication
>While you were focusing on the foolish lie of love
>While you were blind to the true nature of the world
>I was there studying and mastering the blade
>and now like a phoenix I will arise from the ashes
>you are done kiddo

she basically parrots them while thinking she is coming to these conclusions through her own logic, like all women do

enjoy anti leftist memery: streamable.com/te2b8

>im-fucking-plying

Yeah dude my wife was raped but then i just sat her down and we watched rektfeminist videos and she was like wtf i love milo now and she voted trump and then i assfucked my wife

She's unironically part of #TheResistance.

Yeah my GF tried to call me out on fake rape accusations saying it never happened. But it happend to a very close friend of mine. She called bullshit and refused to believe the story.

Luckily it came up again like a year later at a party and he happened to be there. He went off telling his story about how he fucked a girl who was engaged, her fiance found out, so she filed rape charges to try to save her relationship. Took it all the way to court but her story was so full of holes the defense lawyer tore it apart and the case was dropped. Of course no charges were brought against the girl for filing a false police report etc.

It was glorious watching my GF get schooled. She hasn't tried to argue that fake rape accusations never happen anymore though.

We have been together for almost 5 years now. But I wonder if we can really raise a kid together. I think we will have major ideological differences on the values we want to raise our kids with. I think my GF is a closet SJW that just keeps her mouth shut because every time she tries to debate anything she gets destroyed.

My gf disagrees with how I view politics but accepts that I have different views than she does.

She gets her news from Facebook, Twitter, CNN, etc, basic news outlets.

Obviously Republicans look like the bad guys when we are painted that way by literally all news outlets except Fox News, but I'm never going to believe that more taxes and more government will solve my problems, so a Democrat will never get my vote.

My WIFE knows that I'm right about everything because I am her owner. Cunt knows better to think things her own.

Based. Everyone else ITT is a beta cuckboi

>gf

I legitimately wish that women were robots who cook, give birth, look after the children while I'm away, and fetches you a beer when you need one. I don't need them for any other fucking conceivable reason.

My gf wont vote despite me dragging her to the voting booth with me.

So i just tell her "you're putting your life in my hands then."

I voted Trump, she didnt, but she wouldnt vote for Hillary either.

She's one of those "im not intrested in politics" kind of plebs. So its never a topic we talk about much.

The edge on this fellow

>discussing politics with women

holy fuck, trannies is the issue that gets us in fights too. I can talk shit about blacks and she keeps quiet, but when I rip on trannies and degenerates she gets bitchy.

Deep down she knows I'm right

My gf doesn't want to have kids. What the fuck is wrong with me and why am I still with her?

>Watch that episode of Louis Thorax with the Americans who keep wild animals
>He talks to some guy who lives in a big house and clearly has money
>Fully admits the money isn't his, but his wife's
>A little later, Mr Thorax asks him who comes first, his wife or the animals
>Doesn't even hesitate and says the animals
>Wife confirms he's telling the truth
>She still seems happy
>Dude is still giving zero fucks
>tfwywn have a millionairess cuckquean buying you exotic animals so you won't leave her

My GF was the same until I presented it like this.

Is being a woman such a shallow and superficial thing that a man can just put it on and take it off like makeup? Being a woman is about being able to create life inside you and nurish it. That is something a man can never do. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it is something incredibly beautiful that only a woman can do. Some dude putting on makeup and a dress and chopping off his dick is not a woman. Trannies are actually reinforcing the most shallow understanding of what it means to be a woman.

She admitted that it was a little ridiculous that womanhood was reduced to the way somebody dresses and behaves.

She agrees because she's a woman. Being a woman she defers to the man on matters of state.

I feel sorry for you bastards who have uppity bitches with opinions and shit.

She's fine with it, because I don't shove it down her throat every hour of every day like most of you faggots would If you even had a GF

She was ok with ethno-nationalism but not anti-semitism.
Well, that was the excuse she gave. I didn't believe her.

I'm dating a Latina that has no clue I voted for trump

gonna try that soon, good advice

is this just shit-testing?

Ask her one more time and if she says no break up with her on the spot. Don't be a fucking cuck.

She doesn't know the full extent of my views, but based on what I've told her, she thinks I'm a nihilist.

She was the one that introduced me to Sup Forums years ago. I got a good girlfriend.

She agrees that their is a secret cabal of very rich individuals that attempt to bend the world to their agendas. She hasn't made the leap to (((them))) however, but I have hope she eventually make the jump. She also understands why the 2nd ammendment is important though she doesn't own a gun.

She agrees with a large percentage, and doesn't like blacks, Muslims, or Jews. She's a stay-at-home mom, and of Anglo ancestry.

she gradually opened to them, same time she opened to me.

Who cares?
Also, Sage

She doesn't care, she knows that I'd just leave her if it ever becomes a problem. I made it clear before dating that my political views were unconventional and extreme. We're happy, there's no reason for us to end it over political differences. She's not even a leftist, just more tolerant than I am to certain ideologies and races. Usually if we're discussing any sort of politics she ends up agreeing or at least understanding where I'm coming from.
Don't know how her parents feel about it. Her dad respects that I provide well for the two of us and don't mind helping him with things he can't do as easily now as he gets older. I don't really care how he feels about them, his blessings for when I marry his daughter are all I need. He's a conservative as far as I know. Had a good conversation about Trannies once. Good guy, made a good looking daughter.

>your gf

You do enough to take the time to respond, Leaf.

Gf doesn't mind. Wife hates it thou

It's like arguing philosophy with a dog.

She doesn't like that I won't identify as a feminist. I told her that if feminism was about equality then they wouldn't attack mens rights activists and try to silence them with labels. I also called her out on the wage gap thing. I think she can sense that I'm pulling right.

Only subhumans have girlfriends.

she completely agrees and hates niggers, mudslimes, and libcucks.

she still needs to be redpilled on jews though.

I'm a cosmopolitan globalist male and my girlfriend is Swedish
She is bisexual and liberal.

The only thing we are "right winged" about is about some refugees being criminals

Dude same. I won't give in to the pronoun shit

>GF

>gf

>your gf

she was a bit of a sjw when i met her but i was open about my views from day one and it's only a few months later and she's already questioning and rejecting all of it

liberals aren't as set in their beliefs as you think

nice

Agrees with my hatred of Islam, doesn't agree with my religiousness.

>gf

All women want kids, user -- it's their nature. She just doesn't want them with you

She laughs and thinks im joking. Bitch im not.

Body pillows don't have strong views on politics.

She agreed on basic shit like my stance on feminism and immigration and family values, but she was liberal in all other respects. She is a degenerate bisexual lgbt-sympathizing whore and I'm glad that cunt isn't draining me anymore with her bullshit. She once admitted to me that she's a communist. Fuck her

Wtf is wrong with her hand?

She broke up with me because I'm joining the military. All she knew was I supported Trump, but she seemed okay with that.

>your gf
user...