Is this the future?

Is this the future?

nein

yes.

Not if we fight and win the ideological war for Western Liberalism now. Never give up. Never despair

Canned Pork

Probably not.
Those nations behind the wall wouldn't have the money to build the wall.

>Canned Pork

Mexico will pay for the wall.

I believe it.
That's why the wall isn't mentioned in the budget, right?

They will now. We're leaving NATO and reviving the Warsaw Pact.

RAAAAAAAAAARE

Huh.
If true, interesting times ahead.

Fail to see what value those countries would have to you - satellites vs Russia?

Wish more countries stood up for themselves and not take Merkel's shit. Our pork loving,chain smoking,alcoholic country would rather burn than bend over to goat fucking rapefugees.

Y-yes Muhammad.

>only two children
NOT IN MY HIGHER THAN REPLACEMENT LEVELS ETHNOSTATE!

This. The wave is turning. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

Should (re)introduce these.

I wish more Germans stood up for themselves and not take Merkel's shit.
Won't happen, though. We have so little competent politicians that there's still no real competition for her.
She's going to get reelected.

To fight Islamic countries like Belgium.

Yes, yes it is.

The Balkans have dealt with this shit before, pretty recently at that, and they know these fuckers are good for nothing.

Western Europe is going to fall while Central Europe has a reneissance.

The way to stop any more further Mass Migration is for those countries like Germany and France to stop having military bases in the Middle East and stop intervention in the Middle East; That's it. Poland and Italy don't even have any military bases in the Middle East and haven't even carried out any attacks/ drone strikes there.

It is our present

Based.

That is the most uninformed, lefty, Reddit comment I have seen on this site today.
Fuck off, cunt.

No, this is. We won't be defending ourselves, we will be calmly watching them.

we did some training and assistance, but yeah, no attacks or drone strikes, maybe because we don't have drones
other countries are cucked by EU mindset

r a re