The horrific terror attack in London last night has nothing to do with the Muslim faith

The horrific terror attack in London last night has nothing to do with the Muslim faith

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/te2b8
youtube.com/watch?v=xjYp-6aaJbo
youtu.be/sxPgD3L_no0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I am a Muslim and while I was getting such kind words of appreciation from my fellow Londoners yesterday, somewhere else in the city some people were plotting to take innocent lives and strike fear in the people of this great city.

Their actions were a perversion of Islam – my religion. I want to come out in no unequivocal terms to renounce their deeds and mindset. True Islam is about love and harmony and serving your fellow human beings.

Usman Saifi
London SW15

It was disturbing to read several audacious comments on social media calling for Muslims to leave the country in aggressive, threatening, abusive and offensive tones.

Why should we single Muslims out in everything? Muslims are human beings. Many have categorically condemned these dastardly and inhumane attacks.They remain at the forefront of efforts to combat and defeat international terror.They are obviously devastated by the few in their midst who twist and distort the teaching of their religious scriptures, and many who were present by chance at the timeof the attack rushedto help and save the injured.

Islam is an ocean of compassion and humanity but a drop of venom can contaminate the whole well. It is imperative we stand in absolute solidarity in these trying times.

Dr Munjed Farid Al Qutob
London NW2

The first thing I did upon hearing about the attack in London was pray for the dead, the injured and the whole of humanity.

London is my city. I was born here, raised here, studied here and work here. Along with millions of others I love this city and to love and respect my home is part and parcel of my faith: Islam.

Perpetrators of such attacks have no right to be linked with Islam, nor any religion for that matter. Religions at their core call for peace in society and to cause no harm to fellow people. In this, the holy month of Ramadan, Muslims are forbidden from even arguing – to commit such acts of evil and devastating terror is unthinkable. True Islam teaches that to kill one person is to kill all of mankind.

These attacks are not Islam. Real Muslims will always strive to stop such acts of evil. Real Muslims will always be there for those in need.

I'm sure they just needed a snickers.
> Aloha Snackbar!

Sorry UK, your press has gone full retard.

Zakia Bajwa
London SW18

According to Theresa May, we wont be safe from terrorist attacks if Jeremy Corbyn becomes Prime Minister. That’s rich, considering the three attacks that have happened under her tenure.

Nothing at all.

Does it have anything to do with immigration policies

these propagandists will never learn

like this: streamable.com/te2b8

Sometimes I think it's best to let them blow up the world.

How many times will it have to happen for these people to learn?

>The msm iz jewish, so jewz suppot islam

The far-right is being played like a fucking fiddle.
It's pathetic.

I fear for the west's declining social values.

The attacks won't stop. Eventually the calls for expulsion of Muslims will be too loud to ignore.

ignore shit like this, let them keep thinking and spouting it while we all laugh as muslims kill liberals over and over.

>Real Muslims will always strive to stop such acts of evil
That's what they all say, but nobody has ever seen them do it.

It's time the press stopped absolving them of any blame.

Muslims need to admit their religion has a serious problem.

>People
>Learning
>Ever

People are like sheep. They follow whatever leadership and popular media proclaim. Even if their leaders are urging them over a cliffs edge, most will just go along with it without thinking too much.

Eurocucks deserve EVERYTHING they get.
I feel bad for our UK boys who know the truth
continue to say it's not because of Islam and continue to make cute lil heats with your hands; that'll work

Attackers screaming "This is for Allah, This is for Islam!" is clearly nothing to do with Islam, I mean how racist can you be

The (((west))) never had "social values"

Look in a supermarket. Acknowledge there are people starving of hunger in YOUR COUNTRY!
Half of this food will go to waste. ((("western capitalism")))

You have to wonder how much longer they'll continue pushing this obviously false talking point. Must be tiring pushing the same "Not all Muslims" line after each weekly attack

that's fucking strange since the quran says to kill non-believers

It's all become so tiresome...

Thanks to capitalism, the number of people living in poverty has plummeted while living standards continuously rise. What's your alternative?

doesn't bring up the obvious solution: deporting all muslims back to their homelands

it doesn't matter if they are 5th generation immigrant, find out where they are from and send 'em all back

Help our fellow volk.

It was a hoax. Here are the crisis actors getting changed. Real cops have no reason to do this at a crime scene.

Dunno if he is right about one of the cops being the dead terrorist also though.

youtube.com/watch?v=xjYp-6aaJbo

Thoughts...

youtu.be/sxPgD3L_no0

>Real cops have no reason to do this at a crime scene.

I can think of many

This can't be true, it would be impossible to keep quiet. Changing in the middle of a street and then laying down on the ground.. what about the people that were actually stabbed?

Yup, turns out they weren't muslims after all.

Islamic apologists get out, I'm talking to (You).

Go read the quran. It has everything to do with the Muslim "faith".

>Islam is an ocean of compassion and humanity but a drop of venom can contaminate the whole well.
So it did, now fuck off.

But the ones that actually do terror attacks are actually the real muslims. The fundamentalist muslims if you will.
The radical ones are the ones not attacking.

In this case, what is the false flag for? Some false flags are believable because they have a purpose but would this one's purpose be to embolden the "right"? Is the "right" trying to outjew the jew?