Is this show degenerate?

It has:

>Gay Couple
>Single mother
>Cucked man married to single mother
>Weak and incompetent male leads
>White man attracted to black women

and a host of other things

I mean, it's an entertaining show, but it does seem to be normalizing a lot of negative things.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/te2b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Married with Children :(

Eh it's funny enough that I don't care.

That show was hilarious, at least in the beginning.

Still though, fun is fun, but should we really be supporting their (((show)))

The old white man married to a foreign trophy wife is not anything new but the rest of the shit bothers me. Especially how incompetent that one father always was.
Yes I'd go as far to describe it as degenerate, for normalizing this shit like you said.
But there are worse evils out there I suppose. At least the actors seem like decent people.

I bet you homos also enjoy the big bang theory.

this

Yeah, feel like my mind is being reprogrammed when I watch a lot of TV, not in a conspiracy sense, but makes me feel complacent, etc.

I doubt it has much of an effect on anything, just enjoy it and remember that it's portrayals are not always realistic.

They're on different levels, BBT is garbage, but even my super-conservative father finds modern family funny.

I think BBT is decent at least.

It's a funny show. It's not one of those shows that try to cover a different social issue every day, and when it does it's not as poorly done as most libby go hippie shows, I think it handles it well.

All 4 white males are variations of weak and dumb and clumsy. The women are all tough and clever and "keep things together"

the Hispanic kid is smart; the white girls are smart or hot; the white boy is a fuckup idiot

must be a coincidence.

>watching a lot of TV
>watching (((((sitcoms)))) and (((((reality shows))))
You sound like a great goy

her accent is fake as fuck. can't stand that bitch. and I don't see how she's a trophy; her face is super masculine

>Cucked man married to single mother
How is he cucked? He got her pregnant and made one of his own with her! He also stops that very same little boy from doing effeminate things. Jay is the one aspect of that show that stands for the preservation of values from a much more moral generation.

The girl on it is pretty hot.

How about you jerk off to Ariel Winter instead you pedofag!

Liked the show when I watched it. Haven't watched it in a couple years I think.

Had a thing for the younger sister, the smart one, but the actress has turned into a turbo super feminist retarded whore so I doubt I'll ever watch the show again...

>people on Sup Forums now actually watch modern family
>they said reddit hasn't taken over

I dont like fat titcows, thanks. She isn't that hot though, kind of a weird looking chink but if still fuck her.

Sofia's character is a loud mouth and the blonde chick is a control freak that loses her shit constantly. Yeah Phil is a bit of a dunce but he keeps her in check, Jay is definitely not dumb and/or weak, he's like a gateway for the conservative audience

A show entitled "modern family", and the family is completely fucked? This show isn't helping, and if you watch it, I will gas you personally when I assume power.

I stopped watching it when that gay couple adopted a chink

Fuck yeah it is, it's the flagship of normalizing SJW lunacy right now.

It's only entertaining if you pretend all the disgusting shit right in front of you isn't actually being promoted to you and I'm afraid I can't do that.

It's like waiting and watching for a few al bundy-ish nuggets of gold to surface out of a bubbling vat of feces.

BBT seems rather spot on, to a degree, in spite of being ridiculous. Particularly the characters, naturally not including the one couple that was put there as avatars for the viewers.

I have no idea what's even on TV anymore

Degenerate to the max , racing mixing and homos everywhere . Jews wrote it historical degenerates !

Just look at what the show did to Ariel Winter.

>fag couple
it was used as a means to desensitise the public so that gay marriage would be acceptable, even called for

yes its degenerate

streamable.com/te2b8

this

"""current year""" family, since (((they))) need to redefine what the meaning of family is and has been for a few thousand years