Only white people allowed in this thread.. what do you wish you could change about America?

Only white people allowed in this thread.. what do you wish you could change about America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyTVY4wECOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mexibro with a white girlfriend here. We hate niggers and muzzies Can I join the thread?

>tfw 3/4 white

At least I'm not a nigger.

We need to start the race war by any means necessary.

I wish that I was part of it.

As long as you share those same ideals and accept that whites are superior then you're ok by me

I wish we could go back to pre-9/11. The spirit of our nation seems to have been broken since that day. Everything has sucked since then.

Remove all non whites

Execute both on all fields.

He checks out boys

Drop AA and civil rights act.
I'm in a big city, I know a lot of decent black folk. Let the niggers burn and fail. If they emulate us, they may only be 85% of us but they can be useful and change the culture.
Removing this removes the city underbelly, this also removes the left idea of give them free things as they pull their weight. Really for such a small population niggers literally hold the country down. If we could make them into useful idiots at best we would solve a lot.

Plus AA is the start of the college meme/scam.

>eliminate AoC
>end expeditionary military policy
>end all foreign aid
>execute all "refugees"(invaders)
>pull out of the UN
Will you be buying eggs instead of making filthy spic babies?

Hello my white friends

End welfare. If niggers don't want to wipe their own ass, why should I?

Mexican!

make it part of the Empire again

WMD's on populated areas

t. deployed

Hello my fellow whites!

Why are we all such cucks we only express our racism on Sup Forums and make no real changes to our country to support our idealism .. feels bad bros

Damn strait

greetings my fellow whites, what white subjects shall we discuss today?

Where the white women at?
I hear white bitches are easy to bed.

hey ese the border is that way

Will you not vote democrat?
Will you force your kid to marry whites?
Will you support our cause to keep america white majority?

I live in Pittsburgh and I've seen Bantu refugees acting like animals all the time. I plan on publicly supporting the cause of white immigration in the states.

>End all money going overseas, the Founder's would be appalled knowing we do that.
>Get out of NATO, NAFTA, and anything the limits our sovereignty, something the Founder's warned against
>Use all money that was used overseas to give to non-whites and pay them to leave to their respective countries
>End immigration, permanently
>Can only choose one citizenship
>Deport all illegal immigrants without court case since crossing the border is illegal
>Repeal Marbury V. Madison
>Lower taxes
>Balance budget
>English national language
>Welfare only for military veterans, women, and those who need a little extra to meet ends meet
>Lower taxes for whites who have lots of children
>Stop spending everywhere
>END THE FUCKING FEDERAL RESERVE
>Get rid of the Department of Education, Interior Housing and Development, Energy
>Amendment for no national bank, ever under any circumstances
>Gold-based currency
>Bring all of our troops home and defend the homeland

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

Not good enough

as a white american , i say we need more big black cock in ops whore ass white mom, because op is a fagget pussy

ill bet 100usd ops mom has fucked a nigger in her life time

>Welfare only for military veterans, women, and those who need a little extra to meet ends meet
>women
Explain.

It was mainly for those women who's husbands left them or something like that.

Women are the ones who initiate most divorces though.

hello

I get it, but I'm saying for the ones with deadbeat husbands and shit. I'm not saying it would be long term, they'd still have to purchase their lady shit on their own, but it would just be to help them scrap by until they find another man.

Finding a way to appease the colored people till they can stop being angry. I'd be happy if people didn't get so angry.

Haha you cucked yourself in your own thread you fucking loser.

>White people only thread
>Shitskins with race traitor girlfriends welcome
>Civic nationalism for the win

I wish America would execute cuckolds like you whose mindset turned the country into a 56% white hellhole.

You are no longer welcome in your thread faggot.

Spaniards are not white.

youtube.com/watch?v=AyTVY4wECOA