Hey Sup Forums serious question. You seen any ISIS sleeper cells in your city yet...

Hey Sup Forums serious question. You seen any ISIS sleeper cells in your city yet? I am in Arizona and in the last 6 years I seen more shady muslims than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

cair-iowa.org/
archive.is/cEz3J
youtube.com/watch?v=LOfn-8OKVL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bump for awareness

Yeah we have SOOO MANY DONT WE? So much I haven't seen one in years. Let them try something in the heartland.

I've never seen a muslim. It's pretty great.

Don't let them slide this.

What state you in?

go away FBInigger, my first post gives you enough of an answer as is

I'm in CO, not in Denver, but one of the cities around it; although you could argue it's one giant metropolis. Anyway, I've seen more and more here

Not FBI, I'm a combat veteran. It kills me to see all these criminal pakis around.

You see more beaners in Denver than you do anything else

ISIS has nothing to do with Islam, sweetie. And there are no sleeper cells in the U.S. Stop it with your right-wing conspiracy theories. Go outside, take a walk. Maybe open the window and let some fresh air in. You need to calm down, dear.

They train ISIS to speak Spanish. Not kidding.

Like I said, I'm surrounding Denver. I'm at a uni, and I see more and more women in hijabs

I will facefuck you, sweetie

The mosque in my town is getting bigger. If those sandniggers start shit then it's hunting time.

Yeah and those "spics" you see aren't spics.

They said they want to attack all at once. If shit hits the fan, it might be too late. They are stockpiling weapons/ammo for their attack.

Some rumors going around that they're attacking during the solar eclipse in September.

Massive uptick in Muslims, and one of the local Walmarts is now staffed by what looks to be recent refugees, used to be all niggers.

Every single fucking employee looks fresh from the dunes, save one or two. I try to go to Walmart as little as possible as is, but now I have to go to the other one just for this reason.

That might be true. It seems like a good time.

Obama was flying them in on his private jumbo jet.

I despise them all. Can't wait for them to fuck up.

Well I don't think we will be ready if they are getting mad money and weapons from the shadow government.

the worst thing about it is the SWAT teams or the police forces will protect any retaliation against Muslim communities. Fuck white cops who defend them.

Haven't seen any in southern California firsthand but a few months ago people at a campground reported a group of middle easterners shooting guns near them. Cops came and arrested them all, the news never reported about it.

I get to know the Muslims in my town as best I can. They seem to be good God fearing people, but there is a reason I intentionally interact with them. I'm currently trying to infiltrate a Muslim business conglomerate that loans money to each other.

They are being given orders to do it or they will get fired. It's fucked.

>Muslims in Plainfield, IN
>nowhere in Minnesota
>not Dearborn, MI

This list is shit

Just something I found when googling. I think they as more of training camps? But yeah, they missed the sanctuary cities.

>You seen any ISIS sleeper cells in your city yet?
You will September 23rd. I would get the fuck out of any city if you were stupid enough to live there.

Where should I go?

I wouldn't be too concerned about Hezbollah.

No shit, they are barely on there. Hamas on the other hand. Why would you say this too?

Depends on where you are and your circumstances user. You're not going anywhere without a firearm and supplies to survive to wherever you're going. Besides, if you don't get out before I'm sure .gov will do like Boston and shut the cities down. Nothing goes in, nothing goes out until they tamp down the threat as wide scale as it will be.

Maybe I can at least line up a vacation for that weekend.

The woman next door to us married a Libyan. He travelled there supposedly to visit family about a year ago. I'm scared guise. What should I do?

Because they rarely commit terrorism these days.
They haven't been internationally active since the 90's.
It just caught my eye, is all.

Yeah but you never know if shit hits the fan.

Nothing like a good challenge, buds.

lol

Pro-tip: Look up your state's CAIR chapter. You can find a lot of useful information there.
Iowa anons, here's ours: cair-iowa.org/

>ISIS has nothing to do with Islam, sweetie.
You are dumber than a box of goat-fucking sand niggers.

hmmm

I don't think that are necessary sleeper cells
Everyone is going to see a lot more muslims in the west because someone let them all in the west.

The fact that this map shows no Islamic radical groups in Minneapolis means it's bullshit.

There are literal convicted Isis members in this town.

>san diego
The chaldeans will weed them out

It's an older map.

here's sanctuary city map

archive.is/cEz3J

also just because that map is missing some, doesn't mean they aren't there. hope you acknowledge this.

this thread got slid hard

>Detroit
>not Dearborn
????????????????????????????????

tell me more about Dearborn

quick google search i found this, jesus...

youtube.com/watch?v=LOfn-8OKVL0

I live 20 minutes away, biggest Muslim population in America basically. Schools and city are clogged with them. Some become fat NEETs who watch anime like us but most don't give a shit and let the terrorists do what they want. Don't get out of your car in East Dearborn even in the daytime.

Right. I just saw that video I posted, ridiculous.

yeah muzzies are becoming more common. its the desert though so it makes their dirt genes feel a little bit more at home

should we worry?

>The chaldeans will weed them out
Gus, is that you?

We have cella in Albuquerque, the slimes pretty much own Yale avenue in the student ghetto south of UNM.

Nah, we just need to shoot some once in a while to keep their numbers low. Blowout soon, fellow stalker.

Do prison Muslims count?

>tfw none in my state

West Denver metro reporting in, I went to a university with a ton of Saudis but I don't really see Hijabs or anything outside of it. Aurora is another story but I blessedly have to spend almost zero time in that shithole

Some Muslim sat beside me at a Trump rally in OKC. He was frowning the whole time and texting in jawa. Scared the shit out of me.

Yes.

I see a lot of hijabs downtown. But usually asian looking women. Indonesian or Malaysian is my guess. Safeway in Lakewood had a bunch of hijabs last time I was there..