Hello Jake, I know you are reading this faggot. dont you have springs to check gay nigger

Hello Jake, I know you are reading this faggot. dont you have springs to check gay nigger

Fuck you.

Fuck you, who the fuck are you

I'm Jake, he's a guy I know. Why are you in our private conversation?

How's the swamp treating you?

Hi, I'm Jake for real.

How can you be Jake if I'm actually Jake?

Jason. Seriously. This is Sup Forums. We should continue this conversation of Facebook.

lol your boss has to come on 4 chan to rile your ass up, becasue youze a lazy nigger

LOL sorry. I meant "ON Facebook" not "of"
Darn autocrotch on my phone.

He knows I'm a lazy nigger, but he can't fire me because I told him that was racist. I have a picture of him looking at white supremacist stuff on facebook.

Obligatory:
>phonefag
Now tell me to go back.

Fuck Jake you better check those springs boy youre not trump and your dumbass photo isnt some comey memo bombshell. Youre just a dumb lazy nigger who is lucky to have dirt on your boss now dont take advantage of that.

Fuck you, I'll have you know that I'm the Senior Manager of Diversity and Inclusion and they can't fire me because I'm black. He was talking about bed-springs, and me checking his with his wife.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Youre lying youre some half assed apprentice mechanic and billy bob thinks he cracked another spring on his 1978 ford truck. Hopeless motherfucker. Youre not the manager of shit.

It's true that no one reports to me, but I assure you that I really am Senior Management at my company in HR. If people like me didn't exist, how would we make sure that each person is proportionately represented in employment according to their ethnicity? You wouldn't want to work at a non-diverse, or diversity-impaired company, would you? Can you imagine only seeing white people at work, it makes me sick just thinking about it.

Youre a fucking larper. What the hell kind of nigger is named jake anyway???

It's Jaquondrious, but I shortened it to Jake for all of my diversity-challenged coworkers. It's a bit like when someone named Mohammed shortens his name to Mo to help his less worldly colleagues. Check your privilege.

eat shit. I would bet huge dough that you are a low class white of greater than 20 stone weight (280lbs)

Hi. Jake here.

The only springs I'm checking are in the mattress of your mother's bed.

First you call me the n-word, then you imply that I'm an African-American of some carriage? You, sir, soil the reputation of your nation that Trudeau built from the ashes of the failed Harper regime.

wew, imagine the amount of work that would be done.
no rapping, no fights, drug dealing, ect..
would be awful.

I could say the same of the reverse my culturally challenged friend. No Eminem, no WWE, no meth.