Can someone please aware me on Qatar?

Can someone please aware me on Qatar?

I know next to nothing about this country beyond the fact that they're a wealth gulf state like a mini Dubai.

Why is every other country in the region turning on them all of a sudden?

some nonsense about extremists

I thought the Saudis were the main funders of extremism.

Don't you have a stadium to die building?

Just in case you actually live in Qatar.
It was nice meeting you user.
R.I.P

Because they want to install their government (Muslim brotherhood) in Syria while the Saudi's want Wahabbism everywhere.

Qatar has probably no more use and the alliance has turned on them.ISIS is on its way out and Saudi Arabia wants to make sure they're the ones who take over Syria. Anything that threatens Saudi and Israel influence will be wiped out.

DRIVE

THEM

OUT

the only extremists here are the ones cutting ties!! with their extreme actions! whole thing will blow over like it always does

yeah that's why this shit is dumb, the pot calling the kettle black

Yeah that'll be funny when you run out of food I'm sure, cya buddy

Well RIP user

Qatar = ISIS

Basically the most sneaky piece of shit of a gulf.

when all of arabia goes to war over nothing you wont have any gas in your vehicle to get your gross brainwash food, burger

The U.S. and Canada have way more oil than you

scared little faggot cucktari shit head spotted.

if you like getting flags, nab this one, 'cause this turd's gonna be flushed VERY soon.

How is Qatar ISIS?

That's the first time I've ever heard anyone accuse Qatar of supporting ISIS. Why would they even do that? Aren't they a "civlised" country (relatively speaking)?

My guess is Qatar is going to be the fall guy for state funded terrorism.

And that the real motivations behind the pending invasion is to purge some islamic wrongthink.

We've got more than enough oil from us, the Mexicans, and the leafs, get over it.

yea but arabian oil is cheap. thats why you greasies keep coming back for those barrels. that is also why venezuela doesnt even use their own oil. all that oil at their feet and its cheaper to get it in other country

Y'all are too rich for your own good. Whatever happens...happens

And you will literally not be able to eat 2 weeks from now whereas I'll have to pay a little more money for stuff

That said, real sad that we wont be seeing the World Cup in 2022, was looking forward to the west invading a sharia shithole.

Goodbye my friend.
If you die, die honorably and kill as many Saudis as you possibly can.

I wouldn't be surprised if the London suspects who STILL haven't been named turn out to have some ties with Qatar at this point.

The only times Qatar has been in the news in the US is when we use them as an intermediary in getting prisoners back from Iran (3 UC Berkeley hikers).

Permian oil breaks even at $30 from $60 3 years ago, drilling costs keep coming down. Same with offshore

why is noone freaking out over the fact that is the first time a qatari user is on here? its even rarer than Nork anons

Because of pic. Assad told them to fuck off, after that they've started funding extremists like ISIS and FSA to overthrow him.

They're the ones building/financing mosques all across Europe.

It's a way for the Jews to fund the worst possible kind of Islam to make shekels.

A """Kohan""" near me made it his life's takeaway. God, what a miserable piece of shit that guy was. Glad he kept haunting the halls so I could stare him down. He knows who damn well I am, but he just looked away. He never met my eyes.

no one is going to die this entire thing is going to blow over like its nothing..

dont startle the dodo, he might run away.

they say it's because they said that relationship with Iran is good and actually started to have a good relationship with Israel

After all

Yeah just the same dozen everyday working on those single-use stadiums

Then don't go to war over nothing, you dumb fucking sandniggers.

exactly what is trying to be prevented now

How does it feel to be a lesser human being than I

imma save your flag for posterity

Why are yanks being such cunts in this thread?

Go watch the new episode of BLACKED or something.

I'll throw a box of tea on your bitch ass

>being this edgy

Simmer down Pedro.

> HACKED
I wonder who can be behind this..

Don't you have a goat to fuck

My bad Muhammad

They support the Muslim Brotherhood which works against the governments of those other countries.

no but i have oil to pump out of the ground so your fat ass can get your burgers

I'm only joking. Best of luck to you fellas

Shut the fuck up our country is dissolving into latin america. Do something about it.

You can always eat the poo-in-loos you keep as slaves if you run out of food.

that's technically our job

>thinks the US relies on a smurf village country
Say your prayers, Ikhwanji scum.

I guess the food situation is going to suck soon huh? I wonder if you'd be cool enough to live steam everyone dying.

Stay safe chocolate bar!

>yfw the royals are angry at each other but we're the ones getting the short end of the stick.

> live goat people war bantz
i love this place

Serious question: are you Muslim and if so why do you not look into Christianity. Jesus is alive and Muhammad is dead

heretic. go ahead and fight a brother and break a sacred islamic rule.

lol

"break a sacred islamic rule"....How can i help people do this more often?

I love how you supposedly claim media and jews are brainwashing you, only to turn around and defend their rhetoric when it comes to the middle east. Guess what motherfucker, if someone came and kicked my door telling me what to do, I would fucking kill him. Do you get this?

With that said everyone needs to go back to their own fucking countries, canada and the U.S are European diaspora countries.

Friendly reminder- Most if not all retarded American posters are niggers or spics, treat them as such.

Isn't the US's largest international military base in Qatar?

You fucks are bombing each other anyways

Why are you so confident that nothing will happen?

Qutar has 14,284 unique posts, Best Korea has 3,355. If you're going to sperg out about flags at least learn the simple things about them.

They use non-Muslim slaves to build their cities. None of the obese Arabs who are posting here do that work.

HUEHUEHUHEUHUE
Yes you are superior if you are a white american but your daughter will be blacked

Why do you worship a pedophile? When the king returns will you be ready? There's no 72 virgins, sorry buddy. Too good to be true

because....nothing will..conflict in wealthy countries in this era is always avoided. war is not profitable anymore. they would really war over some claims? ppffzt

>why venezuela doesnt even use their own oil.

Venezuela has nothing but sour crude. It's garbage. It can be refined, but it's still garbage

i dont get it.
are you PRO isis or against isis?

Is nuking you into oblivion the solution?

>BETA SANDNIGGER UPRISING WHEN?

Are you a doctor engineer? Have you considered travelling to Yurop to improve the economy?

Are you a Qatri native? or an expat?

My daughter will be Brazilian

yes she will have a low IQ if she's going to be a BR

yes i have actually because I have marketable skill and your brainless white people worship brown and black people for some reason

And to think I almost worked for their Airline........
Dodged a Bullet there.

hueheu they don't like us though
guess we're not shitty enough

The leftists are portraying the conflict between Qatar being liberal minded and pushing democratic groups and the Saudis and UAE afraid of a revival of the Arab Spring.

Thanks for that info.

nah we will, but you won't

Hopefully your country is a war zone and you don't get to host the world cup.

you don't have marketable skill

>B-BUT MUH SHARIA LAW

oh thats right
the world cup
ahuiehaiuehaiuehuiaheaiuheuaiheuiaheuiahiuehaiuehauiheiuaheiuaheuiahui
>boipucci
>not a marketable skill

Behold, another spic.

samefagging like a boss am i rite

> implying the market isn't over-saturated with boipucci

>Why is every other country in the region turning on them all of a sudden?

they are slightly more supportive of ISIS and/or al Qaeda than the Saudis and the other Gulf states.

slightly.

fuck you
>inb4 tried and stoned

>implying there is no high demand for AIDS boipucci

A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR

What is it like knowing your country won't exist in 72 hours?

Not hating or memeing on your people, but the eternal jew has decided your fate already

lol you don't have sharia law
cuuck

Would actually be cool for 2022 WC to go to You Ozzies.
Hope it does.

#72virgins! Don't you want to die! 72 virgins it's almost too good to be true! I'm so glad Allah will give us this if we meet every criteria! Too bad for those silly Christians! The only thing Jesus ask is for us to ask for forgiveness and to believe!