Four Arab nations cut ties with pro-America government of Qatar

>Saudi government accuses Qatar of being too pro-America
>Egypt's Sisi ramps up anti-American rhetoric

WORLD WAR THREE WHEN?!

>mfw Trump sends thousands of soldiers to the Middle East to die
>mfw his approval rating drops because of the war

ft.com/content/dc24473c-499e-11e7-a3f4-c742b9791d43

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-uae-egypt-bahrain-cut-ties-qatar-170605031700062.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/05/saudi-arabia-and-bahrain-break-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar-over-terrorism
theguardian
archive.is/4hwu5
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/qatar-state-news-website-hacked-fake-article-published-47598847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Relax, Trump told them to "Drive them out!" and so they are

OwO what's this

Qatar isn't our fight. If the UAE, Egypt, Saudis, and Bahrainians want to fight... let them.

Why is this a big deal? Qatar is a literal who country.

Like Trump would EVER do anything to upset our oil supplier. Qatar can burn for all we care

I feel like israel benefits from this somehow

Qatar is the only pro-America state in the MidEast. You should be worried

Good thing all those weapons were sold to them. PRAISE KEK MAGA

Fuck off malaysia
Also
>caring about dead sandniggers

>Implying any of the Middle Eastern Country are US allies beyond the US being hired guns.
Mister there is a degree to which you shouldn't intake in drugs. Unironically writing that is a good sign to stop.

Didnt Qatar give clinton a million dollars for his "birthday"

As opposed to the russians or chinks selling them weapons? Because those are the only weapons in the ME, american weapons, slavshit or chinkshit

Why do you all have the same flag?

fuckin rare

Didn't you guys just give the Saudis a 350 billion dollars worth of weapons? Why are they publically anti-US?

This is a pretty big geopolitical shakeup.

They're trying to emulate us. Have you ever wondered why you're the only flag with a fucking leaf on it?

>Qatar
> Pro US
The nation with the royal family that uses its propaganda arm, Al Jazira, without restraint to proliferate subversive tendencies towards America at home and abroad?

>Qatar accuses Saudi Arabia of funding terrorism
>Emir of Qatar curses Saudi Royal family for helping 9/11 hijackers - Al-Jazeera

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-uae-egypt-bahrain-cut-ties-qatar-170605031700062.html

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING. Qatari are absolutely bros. Did Saudi Arabia stabbed America in the back? After all those arm sales? 400 billion dollars?

They don't sell them weapons.

This.

They aren't, you're responding to a shill and not saging. Pretty shameful.

>Didnt Qatar give clinton a million dollars for his "birthday"

You love me long time?

Good thing that billion dollar arms deal went through.

>that picture
Literally no democrats believe in freedom.

Your a moron OP. Qatar is Hilary territory. She has billions in secret accounts over there. Also, there was a small matter of some e-mail leaks having to do with Qatar and the DNC

Haven't you been paying attention at all the passed several weeks? Trump has met with Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other leaders in that region for this purpose. TO CUT THE HEAD OFF THE BEAST.

Qatar is the major funding arm of Hilary Clinton and I wouldn't be surprised if Soros was thrown in there too

I feel like all that is happening is the me govts are just going to tell Qatar, thats it, no more money laundering

nothing

>Saudi Arabia said the move was necessary to protect the kingdom from what it described as westernization of the Arab world. The kingdom also pulled all Qatari troops from the coalition fighting the ongoing war in Yemen.

>The official state news agency, citing an official source, said Saudi Arabia had decided to sever diplomatic and consular relations with Qatar “proceeding from the exercise of its sovereign right guaranteed by international law and the protection of national security from the dangers of westernization and Americanization”.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/05/saudi-arabia-and-bahrain-break-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar-over-terrorism

>trump makes speech signalling islamic nations needs to take steps to deal with radical islam
>nobody on the left knows any fucking thing about what he's talking about having not read the islamic texts of the geopolitic situation in which trump is speaking in.
>media and leftitsts lel trump sucking saudi dick
>this happens
>qatari banks have been consinstantly implicated in funneling money to isis and others
>saudi arabia and bahrain cuts off diplomatic relations
Wew.. shit gets done!

Qatar was the Clinton crime cabal's domain. They gave Clinton's millions. Something has been uncovered.

The archives have arrived

>theguardian com/world/2017/jun/05/saudi-arabia-and-bahrain-break-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar-over-terrorism
archive.is/4hwu5

>43% approval within the military
Am I really supposed to believe that? Lmao

>mfw it really was 4D chess all along

Worst US president ever amirite.. fucking impeach the motherfucker.. for like, getting shit done and stuff..

>Qatar has 14% of the world's oil reserves
>literal who country

American education, folks.

But it's actually not the reason they state... And they found ISIS a hell of a lot more than Qattar.

Fuck Qatar, they fund terrorists and the Clinton Foundation.

Because you don't fuck with Fifa

>Qatar is Hilary territory. She has billions in secret accounts over there
FREEZE EM!

Yeah he's really going to lock her up this time! This time it's real!

>libshit polls
im in the damn military
enlisted all love Trump and couldn't be happier with him
at least in the AF
other branches want to confirm?

bear in mind they've been memeing this
>50% of military dissapproves of trump presidency
since before the election
you know the same time they were showing polls that Trump would
>lose texas

We do have a pretty major military base in Qatar. Arguably our largest and most important base in the region.

I heard that there is a retarded monkey island in your country. That true?

They should cut ties with America, to be honest, and get all the oil from Canada instead. :^)

These guys were literally funding ISIS and now off brand America is trying to tell us this is a bad thing?

Sorry oilfag your job isn't coming back.

>bear in mind they've been memeing this
So Generation Kill was real when it showed them as excited and happy to get to shoot and kill and explode people?

That is a state secret
Expect LIDF to show up and poke you with ebola needles shortly

UAE is an ally as well

We are the only country with a fucking leaf on it because we're the only country that has taste.

no because they just went through the last year of Obama's budget cuts and congress trying to get rid of commisaries and other benefits

Yes Qatar is tied up with the DNC and runs aljezeera

Sold them $350 billion. And it's because Saudi Arabia is about to take out the fucking trash.

autism

I don't care. I want to lay waste to this fucking shit hole . Let the world burn. Nuke Mecca .

>Trump sends thousands of soldiers to the Middle East
Is it time?

Of course not, their statement is to sell the action to their people.

So all these countries are breaking ties with Qatar over a hacked twitter account?

who the saudis, ofcourse, look the best thing you can do is watch his entire speech at the gathering of the muslim nation summit and notice the subtle hints he's dropping. essentially he's aware of what's going on probably has been briefed on large portions of it he's urging them to officially declare war on terrorists.. those who refuse to do so are thusly implicated and deserves further scrutiny because of them incriminating themsleves, nobody demanded them to do this before. It's a flushout scenario.

"saudi arabia funds wahabi mosques" trump is aware of that by now and the saudis aren't happy. there's a new sherif in town and saudi arabia relies on us military to protect them in the first place and charges the us mil rent to stay there and protect them. They wouldn't last a day, you have to understand the tone of what's happening here. Saudi arabia is bad, any sitting US president can crush saudi arabia within a week they import 90% of everything they have. And on top of that rely on US mil protection. Also saudi arabia or the gulf states wouldn't be swimming in wealth as they have been for decades were it not for westerners a) finding oil underneath their soil b) putting in the infrastructure to get it out so that they could sell it to the west at lucrative prices for the west but more than enough that they can buy diamond spotted bughatti veyrons for their cousins birthday.. i mean give me a break it's the fucking deal of a lifetime for them. But trump is reigning them in, he gave them 500 billion, here's the kick you don't think they're looking carefully where that money is going, if it goes ANYWHERE else than what its earmarked for saudi arabia is going to get BITCHSLAPPED by the US. the 500 billion is a probe into saudi arabias legitimacy.. it's not free money!

This would never happen under Obama's watch! DREUGHMPTF IS FINISHED! THE WORLD IS IN CHAOS UNDER HIS WATCH!@!@#

Stop your propaganda dickhead Saudi Arabia not going to take any trash out, they are the trash and you know's it. Or you are a wahhabist yourself ?

can confirm most Marines are behind Trump as well. Libshits wishful thinking in case there's ever a civil war that the military will take their side. Kek.

Qatar is a sponsor of ISIS

That is how the war on terror should have began. Afghans had nothing to do with 9/11 anyways.

cool clock achmed

>DRUMPF'S DONE
>IT'S OVER FOR HIM
Enjoy your (you) Mike.

God damn it. Havent gotten my ebola vaccinations this year yet too. Fuck me and my fascination for Monkey Island

Do any of these goatfuckers have nukes? This could get real comfy real quick

Qatar and UAE, along with Saudi Arabia, are NOT our allies. They're only "allies" because the Neo Cold Warists in the Pentagon and GOP refuse detente with Iran who SHOULD be our main ally in the region. Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar are some of the biggest sponsors of jihadist terrorism. The Saudis flew planes into our fucking buildings. These nations are not our allies nor are they our friends. I hope this is a wakeup call to the Reaganite neocohen fucks but I doubt it. They'll go to their graves preaching the gospel of Irving Kristol as learned in the AEI about how the Cold War is still going.

no wonder aside from like.. 1 article they rarely mentioned soldiers and police approval ratings of the candidates before the elections

can't dare let the masses know that their heroes - the military all want trump

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/qatar-state-news-website-hacked-fake-article-published-47598847

Say didn't old humpty drumpfy sell the magic kingdom a shit ton of weapons just recently?

One would surely hope nothing happens to those precious oil fields to raise the price of US fracked oil if the ksa oil fields were to be damaged.

>tfw you hope for a huge spike in oil prices because you want a deal on a new diesel brodoser

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

I'm scared I don't want to get beheaded by some goatfucking invading army

oh well. good bye America that's not always under nuke threat

>financial times
>have to pay for a subscription
>OP directly contradicting what's being reported in the rest of the media
>is a malaysian fuckboi

Checked, this is what I'm thinking. Qatar is Clinton territory.

What a scenario you made up out of your ass.
You got to understand that they are throwing Qatar under the buss because of HRC and the Qatar/Iran commentary. They are doing it with the accord of the US. This as nothing to do with eradicating ISIS in any way.
Isis is an Mossad/CIA/Saudi Arabia creation.

we've been dealing with fake kangz for years maybe now we can fight real kangz

>Qatar and UAE, along with Saudi Arabia, are NOT our allies.
No shit sherlock, read this. especially the last part. there's a reason why all this is happening, they're being told behind closed doors that this bullshit that they've been doing is going to stop, them cutting diplomatic ties with qatar signals something massive is about to happen. They don't just do that for no reason whatsoever.

Trump is a really good goatfucker

Not to worry user

>qatar pro usa
what is this nonsense? are you guys being retarded?

Those gosh darnit Russians are at it again!

>trump's military support drops
hahahahaha. try again sweety.
we respect trump more than anyone else in our chain of command, not exaggerating.

Nice to see you're keeping up. I was afraid the kike yesterday would get you banned

What's the word from the inside?

350 billion sounds like alot when you don't mention that's over 10 years

DRIVE

THEM

OUT

>Isis is an Mossad/CIA/Saudi Arabia creation.
Yup and most of the money used to fund them by aforementioned countries is laundered through qatar

NICE TRY

So...time for a war then?