*blocks your path*

In all seriousness, why do they do this?

Nobody looks at a protest like this and thinks "Wow, I'm going to look into what cause these people stand for!"

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=hQpf1UQfPz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not accelerate? It's not like you'll kill actual humans

I cant see how you can get into trouble if you just idle your way through. if they start punching your car, then start to give it some gas.

It's a cry for attention, just like when a toddler throws a temper tantrum. only in this case they want society to pay attention to them

Dude I swear to god I would just hammer the accelerator, no regrets.

Fucking shit just imagine having to be stuck their listening to their bullshit for HOURS.
I would rather go to jail than have to deal with that fucking bullshit.

cops are there, doing nothing

You fucking wouldn't l, you cowardly faggot

White people would never do anything so horrible.

meh
cops are there
spoils eberything

Somebody did that.
And they beat the charges.
My thoughts. And also lay into the horn. People forget how load those things are right in front of the vehicle.

"Wow, I'm going to look into what cause these people stand for!"
Is what this does. Not actually go online and do their research but it does bring attention to it. Most protests are like this, just to bring attention. BLM protest are more of fear and dominate. Scare people into not fighting back as it is going on in a variety of areas, and to dominate by bringing in more number of people who believe in a lie. This road blocks they are doing. I dont really know. I recall reading an article about how a BLM road block caused a death. An ambulance was on their way to the hospital. The goal of an ambulance is just to keep the person breathing. Sadly for that person, the ambulance couldnt of gone through the road because of BLM. They had to go around and waste god knows how much time to get to the hospital. The person ended up dying.

The problem is that these faggots have other fags park cars in front of them, so that regular people can't just ram them at full speed. They're cowards.

hey, mr cop. if you'll just cuff them, I'll help drag them to the shoulder

>blocks your path

Rev that bitch up and fucking mow them down like the Muslims they get off to supporting.

In all seriousness what if you were delivering your pregnant wife to the hospital or you were late for a job interview? What would you do then?

This.

Some guy did this in houston when he proposed to his gf on an interstate. Had his friends in cars in all 4 lanes slowly slow down then stop so he could take gf out into front and propose. They got charged with something. But thats the same thing protestors do.

>Slowly drive forward into niggers
>They bang on hood and windows
>"I feared for my life"
>Drive through/over them

underrated

>not just driving off road for 0.2 seconds to get around and then getting back on

I do this on a normal protest free day, why do the drivers have so much time to waste too?

trying to raise awareness for traffic

Just lightly push the gas to go like 5mph and gently push them away. Also never protest by linking, let alone on a fucking freeway. Go occupy the local swimming pool or mcdicks. Just don't fuck with someones commute.

i know at least one state passed and 4 others it was in the house that if you hit a protester in the road the protester is a fault.

Blocking the freeway is an act of terrorism. Anti terror team, activated!

Gets out da car and busts em in their goddamn lip. They got their hands all bound together, and they don't look limber enough to high kick. Easy pickin's.

>to what cause these
They better hope their hands are not chained together literally, because everyone is sick of this shit and more and more people will be driving though them.

holy fucking gassed

Has anybody got footage from that one time they did this and a car just plowed through them fucks given = 0?

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=hQpf1UQfPz4

buy some bear mace, or one of those throwable canisters that spray around in the air, carry it around and deploy it when necessary.

who are they and what are they protesting?

lmao

The right to protest isn't sanction to break the law. I don't understand why they aren't promptly arrested.

When theyre linked up like that if you got the speed and angle right how far do you think you could take the whole lot of them down the road with you?

something about how politicians or tax payers must pay for their sexuality

Dude, my Chevy Tahoe has a towing capacity of 7,300lbs and 335ft/lbs of torque at 4k RPM. They would get dragged until they are wet, pink ribbons on the pavement. Machines don't care about flesh.

Pregnant wife? I'd kill people.
Job interview? Call em and tell them what's up and if you can reschedule. If yes, great, if no for literally ANY reason, bullet dodged.

Is they are all chained up together, wouldn't you just need to snag one and the rest would drag along, that is a like a 1000 point gouranga

amazing

>If no for literally ANY reason, rev that bitch up and play some real life Frogger.

Wasn't there a anti-riot tool being made a while back where if you talk into it, it would reflect back what you said with a second delay or something?

And apparently that fucks with your brain and makes it extremely hard to talk because you're getting confused or some shit.

Im thinking the main problem is that the ones caught and dragging the rest would end up under the wheels and free in a relatively short amount of time, unless you hit them at such force they become one with the windshield which isnt ideal.

hmm, I wonder what the future is gonna be like.

>In all seriousness, why do they do this?

Because they are foolish enough to think it will bring positive attention to their cause, as opposed to making everyone hate them more.

They're not exactly the brightest.

Proper way to protest is to make people notice you not annoy them, idiots

That's why you reverse and go forward a few times to crush the spines.

It's now legal to run them over in my state. I hope they try so that I can aim for the cuntiest looking one and grind her bones under my truck.

True, but flesh would fail before chains do. If they were all chained together wrist-to-wrist, their arms would come off pretty quickly and then problem solved.

I WANNA STEP ON THE GAS

*slowly drives into your line*

If I was on the road and they did this to me I would get out of my car take out my dick and piss all over one of them

I live in Wilmington, DE

4 years in Marine (Avionics tech)
Graduated from University of Delaware with a BS in Electrical Engineering. Hired immediately. Need to find housing, company puts me up in nigger infested hell hole.

I drive an old Ford Bronco that was my dads. It's in really nice shape. But man, I'm about to go mental on niggers. Yesterday, I'm heading out to pick up a girl I asked out on a date. No real plans, I know some decent places.

Pick her up. She wants fucking sushi. This is my 2nd date. So now I'm driving back into Wilmington to go to this place that plays LOUD TECHNO MUSIC to over priced sushi. Whatever. Have shitty meal. She wants to another place and dance. Fuck. Driving across this shitty city is a clusterfuck. So I'm rolling through town and 3 niggers decide to cross the street, underwear showing, slow. I hit my horn, dude does that sideways look like "fuck y'all ain't doing sheeeeeet" but I didn't slow down. Right as I was about to hit them, my date is screaming at me. I'm done with niggers, allahu ackbar, I don't care what happens next. They jump out of the way and start yelling, and I've got my hand out the window, going 40 mph with my finger in the air. Next stop light is like a half mile down. I stop at it, and I'm kind of chuckling to myself.

"Silly negroes" I say. She's got her arms crossed. She wants me to take her home now.

Oh you love niggers so much bitch, get Uber you cunt. Got out, opened the door, and said get out and she's like "here??!?!" Yeah bitch. Here. With the niggers. Get out. Throw her purse in the street. Go home. Jack off. Fall asleep to American History X.

Fuck niggers.

Stupid nigger. He'd be selling crack or dead if it wasn't for niggerball.

DO YOU LIKE

MY CAR

I want to believe enough that I actually do.

Man, I've done that twice now. Same results. As soon as they realize you're not fucking around, they get the fuck out of the way.

Nigs on dirt bikes is a big problem in the city. The cops won't chase them. If you hit one, it's no big deal, if you don't give a shit about your ride, because those nogs don't have insurance on a stolen dirt bike.

We try to side swipe them in the company vehicles all the time now. One dude did the unthinkable and killed one of the apes and stopped at the scene. He was almost killed by a mob of coons that completely chimped. Good thing the cops got there fast.

HE A GOOD KEED
GONE TO SCHOOL DONT DESERVE DAT

coon is 23, unemployed and wasted on lean.

The closest thing I can think of are Sound Cannons.

lol. bitch is righteously indignant until you throw her to the niggers, then she gets scared

dumb whore

You are the hero America needs.

I want to work for your company, I don't give a shit if it's dealing with cleaning shit out of pipes or another dirty job.

Maybe he would be happier living in Africa.

I am not going to be late this morning. You assholes have exactly three seconds to get the fuck out of my way.

*pulls out bat*

>One dude did the unthinkable and killed one of the apes
He did everyone a service when you think about it. It was only a matter of time before he would rob or murder someone.

If they blocks your path, just make another one. Some car drivers can hug this "protesters" and make them go away for other some car drivers. If they resisting, they are breaking a law, you can protest too, by walking them away.

Look at all those people just making everyone else late, miss appointments, or otherwise wait on the freeway until they get bored. So strong! So empowering! So brave!

And that's why you drive by on the median.
Make sure to clip the guy on the end as you go past, though.