LOVE WILL CONQUER HATE

I can't take this rhetoric anymore. What's the fastest hardest way to shut down people spouting this bullshit?

It's essentially watered down Christianity to a pathological extent. "We as a society need to turn the other cheek by showing the power of our love over hate".

The logical problem I have is that this approach requires that all of society by okay with being "slapped", which is rape or death or rape then death or kidnapped children or whatever. How do you convince these people that believe in collectivism in the first place that it's not okay for them to decide how likely my wife or kids are to be stabbed to death?

There has to be a phrase, a sentence so significant and so powerful on the same level of persuasion of LOVE TRUMPS HATE or whatever. This is a front that they're winning on and allowing all of us to be blown up in the process is not a solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvBsfw76W04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a bait thread newfriends. Take note and remember not to reply to these without the appropriate use of the options field.

Thanks.

Those titties can conquer me.

They're photoshopped, aren't they?

How do you figure?

Not that I know of, for some calendar were a kraut talked girls on the street into dressing up for it.

Call it appeasement - that's what it is.The idea that fighting back will radicalize Muslims is just their excuse for appeasement.

>simone hallenstein
>kraut

That's actually pretty good. Most people don't use that word in their day to day vocabulary and it gives pause for a moment.

>curvy berlin
It's right above her name, leaffriend.

>"Be a good christian and turn the other cheek!!"
I hate when people say that

i'd go to war for those titties

Jordan Peterson kinda explains it, its not love per se, its compassion and compassion on excess is as pathological as violence, it overprotects and infantilizes whoever is being protected(loved) and allows you to be stomped over by not defending yourself out of love

LOVING WITHOUT CONTROL IS SELFDESTRUCTIVE

They're literally what's at stake.

That's significant.

"Would you tell a wife in an abusive relationship that she should love her husband more?"

Wait, shoot, are those pages from Dabiq and Rumiya?

>Christianity is actually alpha
>Oy vey! You goys have it all wrong!
Beaner, no less.

virtue vultures
as soon as people die, they swoop down to pick fresh bits of virtue off the bloody bones with which to signal
virtue vulture change their faceberg pics to flag overlays
virtue vultures say "#NotAllMuslims"
etc

Love will conquer those tattas.

>these people that believe in collectivism
You really dont understand that nationalism is collectivism too?

I nominate this as the next big meme to counter the regressives.

Love trumps hate is a fallacy. They are polar opposites that actually feed off each other. NEED each other.

*dips fedorurr*

Say "I want to love you so don't make me smack the shit out of you."

a kraut came up with it yesterday
I'd pay Ben Garrison to meme it with a comic

But they are right. People who love their race and their people will win

nevermind, it was here

Nice argument, kike.

>you love all others but your own country and your own people

Not bad.

The correct response to being raped, murdered and having civilisation razed to the ground is hate.

Promoting love at this point requires total selfishness and sociopathy.

But the entire fact that there isn't such an intellectual shortcut is the point of the "love/hate" shortcut in the first place. The leftist takes these unquestionably complex emotions and great and intricate notions and affixes "love" and "hate" and "anger" and "fear" to them like simplistic metadata until anything beyond their comprehension is reduced to love ideas and love people and hate ideas and hate people.
It is infantalizing, it literally reduces thought and discourse to the level of children. But children cannot conceptualize beyond that, which is the point.

People have been TRAINED to think like this. You can't break them out of it with a simplistic phrase because what you are alluding to is adult ideas and conversation. You have to go in depth, it has to be complicated, that's what growing up is. They can't break free because they've been trained to be children.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

>Oy vey! abandon the religion that settled dominance for western civilization!
>You don't have to worry about Islam taking over Christianity, my dear goy!
Nice fucking try, you fucking kike

True. I forgot how many in the West are Christian, making it relevant. The Enlightenment and post-modernism never happened. You're very in touch with the modern world, Pablo.

>LOVE WILL CONQUER HATE

It's a phrase that basically ammounts to racemixing propaganda...

"Have sex with strangers and do butt stuff, this will end all hate!"

It's a silly platitude, designed to push a dysgenics agenda.

Start pushing that shit in Israel, and see how fast the Rabbis give you some really good ammunition to use against their plan.

I do, but these people apply it to everything, income, globalism, whatever. Nothing wrong about being collective in shared national values.

OP here, any suggestions on wording?

Or how do we show the world that they are blind and their (((love))) is fake?

Superb post. Thank you for uploading this.

>What's the fastest hardest way to shut down people spouting this bullshit?
AR-15

Started laying out something in photoshop a few minutes ago:

Inaction
in the name of
“love”
is not love

If you do not
love your self
your country
your people
your culture

Your sacrifice of
those around you
in favor of others
will leave you
with nothing

Feels too verbose though.

Yeah, let's go back beheading people and sacrificing their hearts in the name of -
oh, he's called Le Muerte now?

There is no way to get through to these people. The same Paris district that was attacked by mudshits, where 130 people were butchered, vote 93 PERCENT for Macron, the "globalism and immigration are good" candidate. They care only about material comfort and social approval. That's it.

The simple fact is, they don't give a damn about civilization, or heaven forbid, the white race. They will gladly watch it all burn while spouting meaningless platitudes about 'stopping hate,' and thus the best thing that can happen is an economic collapse and civil war.

Then the selfish normies will realize that they need to rely on their own race, even if they don't have our 'radical' care for it, while the die-hard commies and cucks can finally be shot.

tl;dr just say "nigger" and watch one of them short-circuit. But never publicly, or it'll ruin your life.

>social approval

That's what we're working on here.

Literally impossible when the government, media, and (((popular opinion))) are all stacked against us. We need an actual civilizational collapse to correct this shit.

For now, all we can do is work on the fringes, making steady inroads with those who have the capacity to care.

There's nothing you can do to stop it
That theme is now universal and omnipotent

I don't hate no ISIS, they are bad guy, so be it.

But i love my wife so much, im ready to destroy ISIS if they come hurt my wife.

>There's nothing you can do to stop it

Sure there is.... All you have to do is ask an Israel represenative why Israel doesn't accept refugees, and then use their reasons as your own...

And if anyone calls you on it, you use those calls to attack Israel, and when Israel defends, you use those defenses against your attackers.... etc, etc, etc...

Make the bastards jew themselves.

This strategy is used because no one is willing to do the harsher ones. Within the constraints politicians work under, they are happy with this strategy.

People hate what they don't understand.
People become what they hate.

You say love conquers all.
What is it that you don't understand?

Watch as their brain melts for eternity.
youtube.com/watch?v=tvBsfw76W04

Maybe 'only love can conquer hate' or 'fear breeds resentment' or something else for the top. Either way, pretty awesome.

rape

pic related is correct, but we also have if a man asks you for your shirt, give him your cloak also. It's not a totally codified rule.

If there's a rabid wolf in your house you don't offer it your throat.

>What's the fastest hardest way to shut down people spouting this bullshit?

Love will conquer misogyny.
Love will conquer the wage gap.
Love will conquer rape culture.

That and 99% will only remember that word in reference to Hitler.

>love will conquer hate
maybe after your country gets conquered by hate and 200 years passes