Non-whites in the military

Howdy Sup Forums
I wanted to find out your opinions on non whites serving in your nation's militaries. I know you hate niggers, beaners, shitskins, etc, but what's your opinion when they serve and volunteer their lives to die for your freedom to shitpost on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/te2b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Military tradition is cool as fuck and I respect anyone that serves in combat but they're still the right hand of the ZOG.

If you fight by my side, bleed the same blood, you're good to go.

That being said, I was an MP and I can tell you the military does have some rather serious gang problems.

Those fuckers should be executed in my opinion. If your intention is to take your training back to your hood, you should be hanged.

Half these fuckers become murderers and go clinically insane. We ought to send them as fodder to the front lines. I accept them!

>found the fatass pog

I'm in the Army. Many minorities do their jobs well, and it's mainly blacks that do their job poorly.

Sup Forums is one person. sage

I don't hate individuals based solely on race. But white countries should be for white people, and no amount of niggers in the military is going to change that. I also don't blindly respect someone just because they joined the military and fought killed some sand monkeys for Israel, regardless of what race they are.

whatever, man

streamable.com/te2b8

Their presence leads to legitimately excellent soldiers to leave the military and become private contractors because of their incompetence.

It causes conflict. Beaners and white people and Asians all think its a pain in the ass working with niggers. For some reason, as a white person, there was not as much conflict with beaners and Asians.

Personally IDK about race, nation is what matters. As long as they fight with us, and for our common nation, its fine

In my brief (~2 year) time in the military, I encountered 2 black guys. 1 was on an infantry course with me, and 1 was instructing an infantry course I was taking. They were both fucking fantastic guys and seemed to do their job very well. Same for the 1 Chinese guy in my unit. Meanwhile the 1 native guy I worked with was a colossal fuck-up of hilarious magnitude. Nobody knew what the fuck to do with him. He was hilariously inept. But there were at least a couple white guys in my unit who fit that description, too.

tldr; some people are shit, some people aren't.

Generally l the military attracts some above average minorities. You'll meet some squared the fuck away black dudes but of course some shit bags as well

shitloads of spics and niggers just sign up for gibs

True that, had a lot of bad fucksticks who were blacks in the military, usually Asians, and Mexicans are the best to work with.

I dont see non whites as human but an invasive species

nation = race, you stupid cucked faggot

Everywhere there is a military base inside the US, the surrounding area is swamped with niggers and motor pool faggots telling everyone they're green berets. The military destroys towns in this country and everywhere it goes

It means fuck all in my eyes, your just another government employee.

Not everyone here is an asshole

I don't like anyone who joins the military.

They're a bunch of fuckin' losers.

First, the vast majority of military personnel are in no physical danger. Secondly the few minorities tbat do intentionally put themselves in danger are the cream of the crop of what their race has to offer. Overall minorities are still shit.

Seconding this. 8 years in the infantry. Most of everyone was above average and then there was that 10% that were the lowest-rate of retard of every group.

Pic related sums up the US armed forces perfectly.

Most infantry battalions have 1-2 blacks. Always good to go. Most go into non-combat roles like signal. Those ones literally mob around in huge packs. Seen them blocking the roads on a fob in Iraq, delaying QRF from deploying to troops in trouble.

Asking me this question as if I believe negroids belonged or had anything to do with me is insulting.

Same. 11b here, you user?

I have nothing to do with the negroid race, whatever they do is irrelevant to me, I dont care about the actions of cattle so long as they fo not involve themselves with me.

In regards to them being in a states military is irrelevant to me or my race and I have no clue why you ask me this or regarding if they are "good" or "bad".

this, the military is for poor people, minorities belong there

literally the Military, especially the Marines, is the only thing capable of civilizing Niggers and indio beans, if it can't than there really was no hope for that nigger in the first place. The Navy and Army seem to aggravate nigger tendencies though, I always figured that in a race war all the Marine veterans would band together regardless of race and go tear assing Mad Max style across the country

Blacks are generally fine if they are by themselves among a group of Whites but it's when they get in groups that you should be careful. Also Black Officers and Staff NCOs will side with lower enlisted of the same color, and a huge percentage of the EO appointments are occupied by Blacks.

Battalions or companies? Stop larping faggot, you're not an infantryman and don't know shit

>11b
Oh man sucks to be you. Good luck landing a job when you get out for medical reasons in a few years

If he gets medically separated Uncle Sugar will give him a paycheck every month for the rest of his life. All he needs is a part time job and he'll make the same as a full time wagecuck.

In my four years in the marines there was never more than two blacks in the entire 150+ infantry company.

Blacks are natural cowards, they are always pogs and avoid the infantry and infantry units like the plague.

Let me clarify, 1-2 BLACKS per INFANTRY BATTALION. Tons of Mexicans depending on the unit though.

What's with the faggy short shorts?

we never should have allowed them in.

>trading health for money.
>good thing

Some black guys are cool but most are straight up niggers from the street that the recruiters forced/carried through meps to get to basic. My second day at my Army reception center I watched 7 black guys take on 20 spics in a gang related fight. Day 4 some nigger mouthed off to me while him and 2 other niggers along with some wigger told me I was racist. It's funny how fast niggers back down from a fight when you get right back in their faces. After basic training you meet a few decent ones. All in all The Army is basically prison with guns. Hated everyday there. Ignore /k/, the military is a bunch of bullshit. Don't be that goy and join just because you saw we were soldiers.

Yep, they play nigger music and fighting. Or argue about that nigger anime goku and shit or argue about conspiracy theories. Can't count how many times I've seen the same shit happen, rinse and repeat every fucking day.

This is correct. Most infantry units in my experience are mostly whites, lots of spics, a couple blacks, and everything else filling up the rest.

They are comfy. He know's he's a pogue so he just wears what is the most comfortable for him instead of masquerading as a soldier

Tell that to the thousands of injured homeless vets. Next time you run into a homeless vet ask him his MOS

They are still niggers etc. etc.

What?
I'm just saying I don't give minorities brownie points just because they served. Or anyone really. Shit's fucking getting old.

lets get rid of the trannies, faggots and women first and then we can talk about other things

story time
>be me
>go to basic training
>MTI puts every black person in our flight in charge of everyone (dorm chief, element lead, head of CQ)
>Black trainees do zero work and make all the white people take care of chores in dorms
>Constantly screw over white people with night CQ duty
>"Black hole" in back of one of our bays where they hung out while everyone was working
Good times, think the MTI set up a social experiment for his own amusement, can't blame him.

My cunt Is a NATO/EU puppet with an army that got almost entirely scrapped and cut to pieces upon joining NATO because the Turks thought we were too strong. We used to have thousands of tanks back In the 90s, now we have like 50. The gypsies and roaches from the countryside can knock themselves out for your Interests for all I care

I was in the marines. Im half korean. Hald my platoon was white. We also had a black new orleans girl who had boxing gloves in her wall locker instead of makeup, a full blooded flip, several mexicans; it was mixed as fuck now that i think about it because i never thought about it. Theres only 2 colors in the Marines: light green and dark green. There were no social justice warriors either because we were too busy killing ourselves from too much excersize so that we could dodge more bullets. But sometimes we take breaks because sand niggers cant shoot for shit anyway and theyre stupid as fuck at lying too.

Just look at their shit show shooting stance.
>pic related.

it used to be harder to pass the swim qualifications in basic for the coast guard so there weren't as many niggers as the other branches.
there still aren't as many, but they're a lot more respectable than civilian niggers.
puerto ricans are the most based of the latinos in my experience while the others are meh. asians are usually "by-the-book" and never get into trouble and always pass their qualification tests and advance easily.
white boys are a mixed bag, as to be expected from a majority.

all that being said, it doesn't matter what the person is, the more time you spend with them the better shipmates you become

Half*

Thats because niggers have a problem with swimming idk why. They just fucking sink its crazy.

Marine here.

They should be fodder to break enemy lines

lol, that's what i meant

There was a gypsy in my company and clothes always kept going missing. Everyone knew it was him, but no one could prove it. Nothing was ever found in his locker either.

Military shitskin rating: Mexican Latino > slant eyed Asians > Puerto Ricans > Island dudes > blacks

Military white dude rating: Farming / Ranching / Hunter country boy > suburban jock > white trash redneck > urbanite wiggers > urban / suburban nu-male beta faggots

Missed the pic.
Translation from top to down:
Total soldiers
Tanks
APCs
Heavy artillery sets
Battleships
Warplanes
Military helicopters
Rockets "skud"
Rockets "ss-23"

I considered joining but seeing how the politicians destroyed not only my nation's military but also Its dignity and how every year a dozen of my countrymen come back home In coffins because the cozy fucks up In the parlament want to get on west's good side, I don't think It's worth It.

Whose freedom would I defend? Mine?
The Americans's? The one of the fucking afghanistanis? Give me a fucking break.

Reflection of real world.

Blacks are generally trouble makers and seem to revert to their street ways after boot. They commit a majority of petty crimes and form enclaves. Always late for work no matter what, always late for watch, poor work ethic in general.

Mexicans are okay and few in number they always get in trouble for stupid pranks or drinking. Asians are generally the best to work with and have no problems.

Never saw a muslim serve.

Lmao its fucking kek. I remember one black guy named DOLEMAN in bootcamp; all star sports in everything during highschool, had a 6 pack on his back, fucker bragged like he was king shit. We get in the water for swim call and hes over there splashing like a shark is shredding him like AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Senior drill instructor
was like hey i thought you were good at all sports doleman and hes like I AM. So the the SDI was like well swimmings a sport.. so i guess that means youre only good at MOST sports huh XD
>SDI walks off kekking hard and going AAAAHH!! as he leaves out the door

Im still laughing to this day.

sure thing pablo

It doesn't matter because all conflicts are for Israel anyway. Fuck this gay earth.

Dont care, as long as theyre citizens

One of my marines was pakistani. He was a goat hearder. And when he was with us he acted red white and blue as fuck. He would woop someones ass if he caught them burning the american flag. It was surreal.

Military service domesticates feral races into civilized whites

I spent 4 years on a carrier and been in the chapel a few times, saw the arrow on the wall pointing to Mecca but never ever saw any muslims.

Based Nigger XD, Upvoted!

8 1/2 year Navy vet here. You see the same problems in the military that you do in society. Some minority service members are cool, some are angry little fucks with a chip on their shoulder who will yell "harassment" and "racism" at the drop of a hat. Myself, I never cared for the "Filipino Mafia"...basically the cadre of Filipino admin, cooks, and supply guys who run those departments (they can't get security clearances necessary for other jobs because they are non-citizens). The are thick-as-thieves, walk around talking Tagalog to each other (even though regulation states that foreign languages are only to be spoken in uniform if it is part of official duties), and then retire back to the Philippines once their 20/30yrs are up. Good luck getting anything done if you piss them off. Mostly I just hung around with other white guys, probably mostly due to the fact that whites are the majority in the military just like they are in society.

Cuck

the UN exists to kill patriots; as people in the army of their own country will not kill citizens of their own country who love their countries.

seems like giving up on the UN means they have to put foreign troops into your army.

this is another step towards globalist-propaganda-bullshit and worldwide slavery and death.

>you should NEVER let a foreign army take priority in defending your people, over your own army
you should NEVER let a foreign army take priority in defending your people, over your own army
>you should NEVER let a foreign army take priority in defending your people, over your own army
you should NEVER let a foreign army take priority in defending your people, over your own army

note, they can easily redefine terrorists as anyone
they can/will say they're "defending people from radicals" while they cleanse you from this planet.

>how can one person be this much of a newfag pleb

Kill yourself if you don't think short shorts are patrician.

gotta find landmines somehow

No EGA on cover, no crossed rifles on the chevrons. Fake as fuck.

I love them, le based black mans please come and fuck my wife!

based nip back at it with the bantz

2 ex-army Hispanic guys i know hate illegals and niggers more than /pol.

kek @ pic

I feel like those are all symptoms of culture. Many people join the military to get AWAY from their shitty home culture and better themselves with what I would consider the basis of American culture.

fuck off faggot
I bet you never lifted anything in your life

Close. A lot join to get a sense of purpose. Like me. Came out of high school. Bit of a hippie/hipster of sorts, not the annoying in your face libshit kind but still 'lost' in what I wanted to contribute to the world

A lot of it for me is getting away from the status quo in Universities. Complete insanity there. A lot of it is the detachment of the 'birds nest' so to speak. I'm also very grateful for this country as it gave me everything I got so I figure why not give back in some way substantive

Nice fucking contribution. I fucking hate my flag.