What do you think about a 1-child-rule similiar to china's for dangerous minorities like blacks and muslims ?

what do you think about a 1-child-rule similiar to china's for dangerous minorities like blacks and muslims ?

how would something like this be enforced ?

It can't, not in this political climate. The lefties won't allow it and the righties are too spineless to put up the legislation in the first place.

A man can dream though.

It's call reduce prison sentences by being chemically castrated

It works on pedophiles and rapist. It will work on lowering androgens production in low inhibition Black and White males

Google it :)

I dont believe in the existance of a multi racial state.

>how would something like this be enforced
It's completely impossible in our current society. A lot of people have on Sup Forums have an unrealistic perspective when it comes to solutions for problems.

On a side note why do German speakers seem to have a habit of putting a space before question marks?

The only true state is a racially pure one, everything else is arbituary and false.

Considering blacks make up like 13% of the US population and are projected to remain that way, while Hispanics are projected to grow from ~16% to over 30%, I'd say we have bigger fish to fry.

How about a no child rule.

Unenforceable

>I'm not Muslim, I'm a Mediterranean!
>I'm not black, I'm mixed!

Eugenics aren't free marjet anyway, the best idea is to keep driving the divide between hip hop listening women who dance funny and do dumb things with their hair, and literally everyone else. Sup Forums is useful here, they came up with the word "coal burner."

This is all the eugenics we need, if you fuck black guys v for no reason beyond their blackness, you're probably a degenerate coal burner.

thats an unfortunate beard

Posting this e-whore.

The best idea is to create a fund that pays anyone who is willing to self-sterilize like $2000. It is a wonderful, self-selecting way to improve the gene pool quickly with no need to resort to legally-questionable tactics.

>It's completely impossible in our current society. A lot of people have on Sup Forums have an unrealistic perspective when it comes to solutions for problems.

I absolutely know its not realistic. Just a thought of mine.

>On a side note why do German speakers seem to have a habit of putting a space before question marks?

It's just not really i thing i thought about.

It would cause more people to breed out of control as a form of protest and give black lives matter type people actual, tangible reasons to protest besides DA COPS DAY RACIS

>how would something like this be enforced ?
It would not because thats again basically every constitution known to mankind.

How about a no children allowed rule for muslims and blacks?

no, you only keep their general children population to an expected percentage
0%

Nothing will ever happen until people start to see the nigger as an invasive species. Things have to get really, really bad before that happens though, and by that time it could be too late. Perhaps they'll finally start chemically castrating or deporting them once the nigger problem finally spills over into rich areas of living.

Sup Forums has done many things but coal burner is ancient dude

They could start by offering welfare to the first child only.

Free school and food stamps to the child. If they choose to breed afterwards remove the benefits or simply dont offer them for the extra litter.

Therefore i dont believe in "doing" anything to blacks, and the suggestion that they have legitimacy to cohabitate with another race is false.

Yeah, but curbing the black population would reduce the disproportionate amount of crime they commit.