Can they make Peace

With the Sunni terrorist attacks, and what may come from it, Crusade. Can the west ally itself with Shia Syria, Iraq, Iran. If such a situation could Iran and Israel make peace? Why or why not?
I would love to hear from Iran & Israel!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-and-israel-anti-iran-alliance-2017-2
worldaffairsjournal.org/article/new-arab–israeli-alliance
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/14/saudi-arabias-pro-jewish-media-campaign-seeks-to-pave-way-for-ties-with-israel/
businessinsider
archive.is/gY7Pn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is there such hate between them? The Persians part is over 500 years old talk about holding a grudge.

I don't think there will be an Israel vs Iran conflict.

I think it will be a Saudi-Arabia vs Iran Conflict, or Sunni vs Shia conflict before anything else. that being said its tough to call, the bible states that the children of Ishmael (being the exploited muslim arabs) will unite with the Children of Abraham. but the current inhabitents of Israel are genetically not the desencdents of Abraham, for it is said that "abraham would be the father of many nations" Gentile is a word for NATIONS, meaning there are many nations in the world that are his genetic lineage.

Saudis and Israel are allies.

Israel and Saudi are the principal funders of ISIS.

Go back to the_donald newfag retard.

Iran is another big sponsor and promoter of terrorism against the West. They're an enemy.

The best thing to do is to ally with Israel and destroy Iran before they get the nuke.

Hello JIDF. Can't wait until Assad and Iran level your little shilling center.

The first part yes I get
The Wahhabi Sunni (Saudi's) are the one attacking us. If Iran wants to ally with west I'm Ok with that. But if they hate Israel that would cause problems, like Syria v Israel.

Saudi Wahhabi's are attacking us. Syrian fugees are Sunni attacking Europe we have choosen bad allies. We have forced those allies on Israel.

Where I hear that all the time but no proof! They and Israel hit each other back and forth, that is all. Iran supports Hisballa in Lebanon.

businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-and-israel-anti-iran-alliance-2017-2

worldaffairsjournal.org/article/new-arab–israeli-alliance

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/14/saudi-arabias-pro-jewish-media-campaign-seeks-to-pave-way-for-ties-with-israel/

They were allied before during Obama's time when he was reapproaching with Iran you absolute fucking retard.

Ask yourself why Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi and now Assad are being attacked. It has nothing to do with Sunni vs Shia. It has everything to do with being a Jew puppet. That's why Saudi Arabia hasn't been touched, because they kiss Jewish ass, but Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi, both Sunnis, were killed for opposing Israel, and now (((they))) are trying to do the same to Assad.

Why can't you newfags lurk moar and post less? Did you come here from Reddit?

I get that user as long as we and the Arabs play together, Israel will try to make peace with them. That does not solve the Palistinean question. The Saudi Wahhabi line is what we should be fighting. When that happens can Israel make peace with Iran.
Took out Saddam result terrorism
Took out Gaddafi result terrorism and mass fugees
If we take out Assad goodby Coptic Christians and terrorism
I see a pattern developing here!

In the future, please archive

>businessinsider com/saudi-arabia-and-israel-anti-iran-alliance-2017-2
archive.is/gY7Pn

At the moment the Iran-Israel feud seems intractable. It's unfortunate because Iran and Israel were actually on rather friendly terms up through the 80s and even worked together during the Iraq-Iran War.

However, when the Ayatollah was vying for power he expounded a heavily anti-US platform, which naturally required an anti-Israel platform because Israel is one of the US' chief allies in the region. Tensions grew from that point on and haven't really recovered.

Even though the feud began purely for political reasons, since then the anti-Israel and anti-US propaganda in Iran has taken on a life of its own and grown wildly out of control.

The US - and by extension Israel - are heavily blamed by Iran for the tensions in the Middle East, which is ironic since Iran is a member state of OPEC. Iran blames the US for the events of the 1953 coup d'etat, in which the CIA helped the Shah rise to power. They have never forgiven the US for this and as a result seem unwilling to work with the US and it's allies. The Shah was later deposed during the revolution by followers of the Ayatollah, and it's the Ayatollah's political successors who have controlled Iran ever since.

Ask Israel is we can.

The fate of Palestine is the fate of the world.

Click to animate.

You see the pattern? The pattern is that all of those states genuinely opposed Israel, and suffered for it.

Iran is the good guy here, burger. As much as it may pain you to admit it, the USA are in the wrong and slaves to Israeli kikes and Saudis.

I would like that but none here yet!

Israel will never be at peace. They are God's chosen, and it just so happens that God is a huge asshole.

You have a clue user
Fighting the wrong fight does not make right
Who attacks the west?

I hate to say it, but Palestine is just an excuse that Iran uses to justify its aggression. There is no difference between Iran claiming its interventions are a defense of Palestinians and Saudi Arabia claiming that its interventions into Yemen are a defense of "freedom fighters"

No. Nuke the entire region.

He who has had power has controlled the Holy Land changed hands so many times. West has power to take west bank and they can just get over it.

Not sure about Iran. Just they are not attacking the west. Our allies are!

Your (((allies))) are Israel's puppets.

Your enemies are Israel's opponents (Hezbollah, Assad and Iran).

When was the last time ISIS or al-Qaeda did an attack in Israel, hmm?

They (Arabs & Persians ) Both do that, the Palistinians are Sunni though.
Saudi fight in Yemen about Sunni Shia divide that is all

Maybe in the end is only answer?

Iran hasn't attacked anyone since the 1700s jew dickweed.

The Jews only have a few more countries to control before the Jew World Order – Syria, Iran, and North Korea.

Let's not let that happen!

The West is interested in keeping the global economy running. Unfortunately, because of the existence of OPEC, this requires a peaceful Middle East. Peace has so far proven impossible to achieve, so the US has settled for a "controlled" Middle East instead. The US has made many mistakes in trying to achieve this. Saddam was not one of them, but Ghaddafi certainly was. Installing the Shah arguably was. Funding AQI (which became ISIS) was as well. There were reasons these decisions were made, some poor, some based on bad intelligence, but always with the singular goal of maintaining the existence of OPEC.

The problem so far is that the USA has tried to use money and weapons alone to shape the politics of the Middle East. But the warring factions in the Middle East are far too numerous, far too interconnected, far too ideologically motivated, and far too hungry for power to control with cash and materiel alone. Direct US military interventions in the Middle East were far too limited in their scope and did not address many of the concomitant factors that they should have. As a result, many of the problems in the ME just became worse. This was a failure of long-term US foreign policy, and one that will require a pivot if we ever want to correct the mistakes our predecessors have repeatedly made.

If everyone would just work with the USA, peace could be achieved. But the sectarian strife and internal politics of all these Islamic polities have proved time and again to be major obstacles to that goal.

Just me personally Hezbollah is bad, not sure about Assad or Iran. Hezbollah and Hamas as well as Palistinians attack or try to all the time. Just by another name.

Hezbollah is an Iranian-backed paramilitary group, formed when Israel invaded Lebanon.

Jews hate Iranians, it's in their DNA. Look up Purim, their holiest holiday. It literally celebrates an ancient Jewish genocide of Persians. Jews are fucking evil dude.

Look up Purim. Most sacred Jewish holiday is a celebration of genocide of ancient Persians.

>If everyone would just work with the USA, peace could be achieved.

Gee whiz, if everyone bended over to the kikes and became their slaves peace could sure be achieved.

I hope Assad slaughters your mercenary proxies in Syria along with all retarded burger invaders.

So you're saying Hezbollah doesn't have the right to defend their land from Israeli aggression, you kike puppet? Kill yourself.

Right now the USA does not station troops in Israel, because doing so would provoke the ire of the Middle East. However, if someone were to directly attack Israel, the USA would be fully justified in stationing troops there. ISIS and Al Qaeda do not attack Israel because they do want to allow their aggression to be used as an excuse for a greater US presence in the ME.

Go the fuck back to r/the_shabbos

At some time the west will not take shit from them Wahhabi countries. If their killing little girls we will blow up their cities.

Your blind hatred of Israel clouds your judgment. Keep in mind that Palestinians were attacking Israel from Lebanon, so Israel invaded. By doing so, Iran was given an excellent excuse to form a paramilitary group that could wage war against one of the US's primary allies.

No one is asking for slaves, we're asking for allies.

Passover / Hunica

Wrong kike cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Your government will sweep it under the rug just like they swept up the deaths of your soldiers and clueless Zogbots like you won't have a faint clue what happened. Meanwhile Israel and their Saudi puppets will continue to grow.

Also daily reminder that your country (and mine sadly) firebombed millions of little German girls to death.

>they do want to allow their aggression

oops,
*do NOT

Israel should just take west bank, get out of Lebanon and Golan Heights. Blow up that Dome thing!

We can post retarded things Israel has done all day -

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

No one is saying that Israel is perfect. Israel does a lot of dumb shit. But they are willing to at least work with the USA. Iran barely speaks to us.

Thank you for shedding some light on this JIDF infested thread

Are you white?

>Iran barely speaks to us

Yeah, it's not like you invaded half a dozen countries in the region for Israel before. Oh wait.

Truth about Liberty is Israel was in a bad place. Israel was about to nuke Egypt. They did not want US to stop that so attacked Liberty. Back channel communiications between US , Russia , Egypt , Israel stopped nuke attack. then they only had to fight Syria. Cold War Politics!

>for Israel

For OPEC, more like
of which Iran is a part

Why is your English so bad?

You sound like you're mildly retarded.

Yes a white conservative Rep.
It's fun to play with the jew joke thing and all but not serious about the hate. Think the US has choosen the wrong allies!

Just spelling and typing not British ha ha

That is not at all part of the actual conflict, or any contributing factor to it either. Jews have lived among Persians, and the modern day Arab-Iranian mongrels in Iran, in peace. The Iranian resistance to Israel is purely an anti-imperialist one, one that considers them colonialists.

fuck the jew world order.

You think Israel attacking a ship flying the US flag for 2 and a half hours, machine-gunning down survivors and covering up all information of the incident afterwards is just an accident.

Zogbots, everyone. I hope Iran annihilates Saudi Arabia, Israel and all the kike puppets like you too.

If I remember correctly it's more in the way of "will be the father of many people" in Hebrew, and Israel already harbors a lot of Jewish people from different backgrounds, even of we dislike some of them.

Saved

Apologism for the Muslim world isn't going to solve any of our problems. Both Iran and Saudi Arabia were principal founding members of OPEC. OPEC is the only reason the US is even in the Middle East in the first place. If Israel was wiped off the map tomorrow - the US would STILL be stuck in the Middle East, and would still be forced the follow the same exact foreign policy it has now, simply because of OPEC.

Yom Kippur is the most important Jewish holiday, not Purim.

Didn't say that at all! They were being attacked from north and south. They lost half their air force and 1/3 their tank force in 3 days, new Russian weapons in Egypt. They were losing and about to do the unthinkable. We were telling them not to, they took their survival personally. They knew it was our ship. They knew it was a spy ship.

What are your thoughts can there be peace with Iran if all want it

>Iran is another big sponsor and promoter of terrorism against the West.

When was the last time you heard about a terrorist attack by Shiites? Meanwhile there's a Sunni terrorist attack going on daily.

I know who I hate the least at least, if I had to ally with one side to annihilate the other, I'd gladly side with Iran, Syria, Iraq and Hezbollah.

At least Assad warned the West that terrorists would be among refugees and would kill Westerners and we didn't listen. Fucking Assad is trying to help the West even as it destroys him! This isn't just /sg/, all of Sup Forums should support Iran and Syria in this conflict.

WW3 Senario Russia first strike the first thing they attack Canadian Radar stations. It's like that!

Bump and who are our allies....

I hope, Shias are the best Muslims, they're not the crazy fucking Wahhabists and Sunnies, I genuinely don't know what's the whole animus against them in the world and in the government, I'll research it eventually when finals cool down a little.

Would be nice to get an Iranian point of view none here.
THx

>trusting jews

They're both our puppets.

Shias are a little more intense, I believe they are the ones that invented suicide bombing.

what do you think of the fact the ethiopians think they have the ark of the covenant? and are the lost tribe of the Levites?

First off all, not the most sacred holiday. Second of all, it was about the most important Persian minister in the kingdom at the time, a guy named Haman. He wanted to kill all the Jews because a guy named Mordechai didn't bow to him. Cutting the story short, Mordechais cousin that he was taking care of, Esther, married the king, told him about Haman's plan and the king executed him.

Schooled. I always put uppity people who think they know what they're talking about in their place.

Yea to me a funny one is how Christianity took Passover and made Easter / Hunnica made Christmas

If they have the ark of the covenant that's pretty cool, and unfortunately that gives the religious groups another reason to build the third temple, and I don't want that to happen right now. I don't know about the levites part, I always thought that people with the last names Cohen and Levi were the post levites.

I didn't know that Hanukkah was made into Christmas but I did sort of understand the Passover becoming Easter because in Russian Easter is "Pascha".

... after said persians attempted to genocide those jews
if your faggot goy ass is trying to follow the words of the text, do it to the letter and don't have a selective memory about it. that's what fags and feminists do

not that it matters desu because yom kippur and the 3 ancient holidays are the only ones that hold true significance and purim doesn't

Jewish parents want to compete with Christian ones so they have "traditions" like one present on each day of Hanukkah, and each day the present gets better. So you start with a piece of candy and finish with the latest game console or some shit.

It's too late for peace. The plan is to wait until they get nukes. We need them to attack us.

Once they send a ballistic missile to us:
>We destroy it in the atmosphere
>We send 20 nukes on Iran
>"Oh.. the missile they sent wasn't a nuke? Our mistake. We didn't want to take any chances, oh well"

Also, if they send a nuke, we'll know about it, and we'll destroy the missile in the atmosphere. And we'll send our bigger bombs. Not nukes.

Either way, we need to wait.

Best of luck to you all.

Like no good Muslims?
If Israel nukes ant of them, you have to nuke al of them.

>muh anti missile defense
kek, good luck betting the existence on your country on something as unreliable as that

The arrow 3 missile has a success rate of 99.99%. We also have some secret cards. You can bet on it.
>"best luck to all of YOU"
>implying we won't drag you into this
kek

The Allies of Peace & Hope:

> Saudi Arabia (King of Terrorism and Wahhabist radicalism. funded 9/11 and is bankrolling radicals in Europe. Helped spawn ISIS)
> US (Did half of 9/11, massacred across the Middle East in the name of WMD's yet none were found)
> Israel (ISIS, Mossad, meddling in Lebanon and Syria)
> Egypt, other satellite wahab states
Axis of Resistance:

> Iran (Shiite equal of Sunni Arabia. Uses Hezbollah to counter ISIS)
> Syria (Fighting for watered-down arab nationalism rather than saudi worship)
> Lebanon (only Middle East country that can hold Christians and Muslims in harmony. Stations and feeds Hezbollah)
> Russia (counter to the West itself, very aware of American destruction of Arab East)
Take your pick, but the sides seem somewhat obvious. Axis isn't perfect but for peace in the Middle East, they must succeed over the wahabbi radicals.

>successful in a few tests means its going to be successful in a real scenario
that's what they said about iron dome as well, and look what a piece of shit that is.

If only Cyrus never freed the jews, who knows how different the world would be

>massacred across the Middle East in the name of WMD's yet none were found

US operates in the Middle East because of its obligation to the survival of OPEC, of which the leader of your "Axis" is a member. It makes no sense that Iran continues to impede and criticize the country that actively ensures that their economy continues to function - unless Iran is only doing so for sectarian political reasons

It's also laughable to suggest that Russia is somehow diametrically opposed to the "West" when they share practically every long-term foreign policy goal as the US