/SRG/ - SETH RICH GENERAL

Seth Rich General thread

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Post what you got boys, let's keep this shit going.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/rod-wheeler-claims-o’reilly-factor-lesbian-gangs-are-raping-young-girls).
mega.nz/#!orol2ByR!vsWT1loo_awkJzgRf05VmblQ5_IqVEMasQJZhXxQOLM
mega.nz/#!EqBlGSSI!Oe5nb1WlxfiTBDtZi0FV_SEd5sGajqHyO1MT-Yx4wRs
mega.nz/#!t2AQBZgD!1dzyodsUTavebOncHWuX3kcy06_C3f1yG6XdGSVHNpM
mega.nz/#!hrZ2HBBQ!GF-gOfHanC55wRjqkFFD0s_CNHWmdmrpAs2yVpelwf0
ghostbin.com/paste/9yxyr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's over, Johnny, it's over.

>oy vey we've shut it down goy

so...... is it over, or what? what's the word lads

LOL change.org
This isn't over until the very last truth has come to light and the guilty are COMPLETELY exposed to the American people.

Expect it.

What you've got is precisely dick.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

We need to get a file dump. Article list and shit, like we did for the Clinton Foundation Generals.

Clinton Foundation General Final Doc
>https:ghostbin.com/paste/x92ev

Bump for Israel.

Bump

Bump

keep this shit bumped

Bump

A great compilation
I like the part about the neighborhood website and cameras

Rod Wheeler's resume here:

Reminder that Seth Rich was a good Jewish boy.

>saved

Im working on a mega account with useful docs in it and im updating my d0xx1ng toolkit in order to get to work

Here's the current site. It has any/all information about him removed besides contact / services information.

Interestingly enough a traceroute to it ends up in Amsterdam??

I also found his email. it isnt @dnc.org

[email protected]

his domain name belongs to some dude in arizona.

full disclosure, I haven't been paying much attention to this stuff... but have a bump because I'm pretty sure you anons are onto something.

Its been more or less a cluster fuck, Im trying to get the few relevant docs I have on mega so its not just a bump thread anymore. When we did that for the cfg last year it worked great

Rod Wheeler was a frequent contributor to Fox News.. If you use google archives and set the range to before his murder and search on Rod Wheeler, you'll find several articles about media 'scandals' involving him and Bill O'Reilly, and others where he had to issue retractions.

I've been digging into his company and I keep finding more and more web domains that 301/302 redirect to other sites.

www.rod007.com, which was linked to in a Southern Poverty Law Center article about him (splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/rod-wheeler-claims-o’reilly-factor-lesbian-gangs-are-raping-young-girls). I can't find a cache of the 007 site.

There are more, but it feels like a sinkhole for me to dig into. Maybe some other autists will pick it up.

It's interesting that the Rich Family hired him, a clear conservative, to investigate Seth's murder. Then as soon as he comes out of the woodwork on Hannity, he's no longer credible and the family severs ties.

I don't believe for one second that the Rich's were democrats.

The family is scared shitless right now. They are dead in the middle of a big fucking conspiracy the way it looks. This Wheeler claims to be doing it just to figgure it out, but he already redacted a bunch of his shit. Im sure someone tried to spoop him. This is like international geopolitical shit the clintons play, and Im fucking sick of it. She is the cancer of the democratic party, I know it, and Seth knew it. They why he did what he did.

Apparently, so is Rod Wheeler.

Bumpity

Its time to get organized guys. Whoever starts the new bread please include the following in the OP
This is how we can turn the /srg/ into something that does more than basic tinfoil clusterfuck shit.
We need general summary docs n shit, Im tired af and need to go to sleep. We need to get a link archive going.
Use ghostbin cause its not public like pastebin is.

/SRG/ SETH RICH GENERAL

/CFG/ INVESTIGATION FINAL EDITION FROM DocANON
>mega.nz/#!orol2ByR!vsWT1loo_awkJzgRf05VmblQ5_IqVEMasQJZhXxQOLM

CORRECT THE RECORD TAX EXPENSE SHEET
>mega.nz/#!EqBlGSSI!Oe5nb1WlxfiTBDtZi0FV_SEd5sGajqHyO1MT-Yx4wRs

RUSSIAN ACTIVITIES IN US ELECTION DHS-FBI (OFFICIAL)
>mega.nz/#!t2AQBZgD!1dzyodsUTavebOncHWuX3kcy06_C3f1yG6XdGSVHNpM

RUSSIAN MALICIOUS ACTIONS IN ELECTION DHS-FBI (OFFICIAL)
?mega.nz/#!hrZ2HBBQ!GF-gOfHanC55wRjqkFFD0s_CNHWmdmrpAs2yVpelwf0

WHAT YOU CAN DO
Find a target, use the following tools
>ghostbin.com/paste/9yxyr

Bump

His name was Seth Rich

Bump!

Bump

Bumping for Docs to add to the mega, anyone?

BUUUMP

Bump for JUSTICE