How come Canada doesn't get terrorized as much?

How come Canada doesn't get terrorized as much?

no good targets, it is an irrelevant shit hole

>How come Canada doesn't get terrorized as much?

Because Justin "The Dhimmi" Trudeau is submissive towards Islam.

So was Sweden. Give it time.

Because Trudeau is literally the most radical Islamist

justin comes and puts the fuse out with his buttcheeks

Because who cares about Canada!?

because we are already an islamic nation

their muslim population is very small in reality

It turns out that if you don't kill your enemies, you win

We are spread out, the main pockets are in major city shitholes. There was one big attack foiled in 2006, 17 arrests were made.

We are still only 3.2% overall and they are spread pretty well across Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver so CSIS can watch them pretty well. The Syrian 50K were also spread out.

I wouldn't be shocked by a big attack though, a matter of time.

No idea really

I'm not even trying to hurt the feelings of Canadians, but Canada is just politically unimportant. These attacks are 98% of the time suicide attacks. If these people are going to go out like that, they are not going to waste it on Canada. They want to send a big political message, they need to attack a big target.

Honestly, I could imagine other would-be terrorists thinking, "pfft, why'd they attack freakin Canada? lol"

You don't fought battles for a war you already won

Because the enemies know if they attack Canada... they lose!

beat me to it!

because its not time yet.

It's going to happen soon. I keep on seeing more and more negroes and muzzies here, things are going to shit. Faith Goldy says muzzie rapes and sexual harassment are going on in schools but the government covers it up

Alright honestly, I was a bit mean to Canada, so let me put another perspective on that.

Whether people realize it or don't want to admit it... America was very chiefly responsible for the destruction of most Islamic nations. You can blame it on foreign interests as well (like Israel) but the typical ignorant American is also the reason why our political system and military were hijacked in the first place. The "stupid American" meme from around the world isn't wrong. We are ignorant of what our government is doing around the world. We're just told to enjoy the television and go to work while our government literally goes around destroying nations.

America, the UK, and Israel. We are the ones screwing with these nations. Some of these immigrants are people that lost everything when the US bombed their hometown or village to kill planted Jihadi fighters.

They want to kill Americans, Britains, and Jews. Canada is very low on their list. In fact they might even like how generally hospitable and welcoming they've been.

They're about to be.

1.Its very difficult to make explosives up here.
2.Most of Canada is not even inhabited (Northern part)
3. why fight a war you have practically won?
4. the folks I've encountered are pretty much like this "oh sorry, I was in your way". 100% of the time unless you're in Toronto or Surrey or Brampton.

Canada is so faggotty that even their terrorists became pussies.

This, even small nordic countries are politically more important than Canada since the whole world is looking up to us (mostly Sweden tho).

Because who would attack cap rather than man wearing it?

Just wait, OP - the thing that will eventually happen in Canadastan will make the London Bridge Attack look like child's play.

They've been plotting in Canada for years, and because there's nobody paying attention, when the plan goes into coordinated action, it's gonna get ugly.

Get your moose rifles ready, lads, you're gonna need 'em.

>1.Its very difficult to make explosives up here.

You can just order tannerite online. Anyone that wants to go crazy and bomb stuff can.

You are half right, why would they, for example would want to do an attack in Sweden? They havent bombed their countries, only thing they have given is a helping hand? They want to destabilize the western world, and what a better way to do it than to attack the place every other country in the world is looking up to and comparing themselves to. No one gives a shit about Canada, its just a ghetto version of the Nordic welfare system.

You have to take into count that the Canadian federal and provincial and municipal governments have set up dozens of Social programs to keep in touch with at risk new comers and youths.

So has Sweden, doesnt matter.

>This, even small nordic countries are politically more important than Canada since the whole world is looking up to us (mostly Sweden tho).

Because the terrorists understand that if they kill us, we win.

And people said Trudeau wasn't a genius...

>We are the ones screwing with these nations

But, they deserve a good taste of freedom. Fuck the third world bro, if these subhumans cant deal with the modern reality, they deserve to be fucked with.

continued.. Europe severely lacked in that approach to the migrant and newcomer communities. You can say that I'm a lib cuck but Canadas path to assimilation is a lot less difficult compared to Europe.

Because it is irrelevant.

assimilation for migrants is a lot easier in Canada than it is in Europe.

Several things really:

1) The vetting process is actually pretty strict. It's actually closer to what Trump wants than any Euro country. Of course that could change with the Libs and Trudeau in charge BUT the opposition won't let them get away with it. If you want to stay in power in Canada, you can't fool the voters as easy as you can in the US of A.

2) As pointed out in this thread, the headlines it would get globally aren't as impactful as bigger Euro countries or the US. If jihadists somehow make it to Canada, they'd rather try and sneak into the US or go back to the frontlines.

3) Majority of Canadians don't look down on a group of muslims meeting to pray etc. But if it comes to light that strange shit is happening in that place, it gets dealt with quickly. Word spreads much faster here, If a jihadist is in town, he's gonna make friends cuz we're easy to get along with. if a Canadian becomes radicalized, he has to keep that shit to himself or he's fucked.

4) Generally, Canadians are good peeps and jihadists would rather kill the scum of the earth and not us noble, kind creatures.

From the muslim perspective, Canada is low-hanging fruit for jihad.

It's a nation of limp-wristed pacifist cucks. What the muslims are really gunning for are the big dogs in the western sphere, like the US and UK.

because they are in full submission

Snow and rain scare sandniggers.

>not going to waste it on canada
>mfw it's true

so much this and it is why i love this county. innawoods baby.

Serious response here to OP here:

In reality, we don't get terrorist attacks because Canada has one of the most strictest screening processes in the world. Plus all immigrants committing any crime of any degree what soever are instantly deported, so the bad roots from the start are already taken.

Our RCMP is very active. At my high school, there was a Muslim couple that were planning a terrorist attack but they got arrested and went to jail. Also, most of us respect Muslims in our country since they're not that violent.

I live in Montreal and we have one of the largest Muslim populations in Canada. Our entire population is 1700000 and last year we had a record low crime, with only 23 homicides. Immigrants in Canada really do assimilate pretty well, even though I'm against them being here.

You're scaring me, buddy

This.
Like I said the assimilation process here in Canada is easier than it is in Denmark.

Because it's hard to get here. The few that are able to get here (usually through the American border) either aren't going to get citizenship and deported or given enough resources so that they assimilate. Keep in mind, by assimilation I mean working a dead end shitty factory job, coming home at night and drinking themselves to sleep and repeating this untill they become pissed off at everything and everyone.

This

Because unlike you, they are tolerant towards other people. Multiculturalism works if you apply positive attitude to it. Also Justinex is my fav PM, wise beyond his age and handsome as well XOXO

Where do i get my 0.20$ now

I think it has to do with naturalization process. I've heard from many naturalized Muslim citizens that their parents had to study hard Canadian history and culture because the exam wasn't easy for newcomers without children old enough to speak for them.

I live in Quebec and the social programs for the immigrants are astounding. Free French classes, good banking options, free housing, food stamps, etc. They're spoonfed until they become full-fledged citizens and by then they develop a sense of gratitude to the country.

There's over a million Muslims in Canada, there's more than enough to radicalize for a terrorist attack, but ISIS can do nothing as most Muslims here are already radicalized by the left. In my college class all Muslims I've met have nothing against infidels or homosexuals, they shill for multiculturalism instead.

they have so little people
try to blow up a maple syrup depot and you'll kill like 2 ppl and a moose at most

Hockey makes people happy

Because maybe the people fleeing from terrorism are not the terrorists but actual refugees. That would explain why most terroists in europe were actually born in europe.

Sorry wrong site... ehhhh kill all people with brown skin!!!!!??

cuz Trudeau is terrifying that even terrorist are affraid.

>but ISIS can do nothing as most Muslims here are already radicalized by the left

I'd love to believe that but that's not true. The Toronto 18 were about to carry out terrorist attacks on a large scale but were brought down. The majority of them were foreign born and spent the majority of their lives in Canada. Islam isn't benign anywhere in the world and it's a cancer. It's just a slow acting cancer in Canada.

There actually are a lot, they just mainly get thwarted by police ahead of time or they get under-reported, like the Somali who shouted Allahu Akbar at a military recruitment office in Toronto last year which no one heard about

Trudeau gets his ass terrorized every night

We accepted the elderly, families and children - not young virile single refugee men.

They've made an estimate about when these new comers will be ready to join the work force, and it's about 5-6 years. So that's the looming problem that awaits. Could likely see a situation like in Sweden where the children of these refugees aren't able to integrate well because their parents weren't able to.

A ton of these refugees can't even read or write arabic - it's crazy.

Fuck off they all go live in Montreal or Toronto and never assimilate.

They have fewer Muzzies than us.

Ever notice that the countries that muslims don't want to go to because it's far away or have extreme temperatures have the worst SJWs?
Funny, isn't it.

Why would Islamist attack their own country?
Somebody pls photoshop a bomb im her hands.

Sorry for picture for ants

>They have fewer Muzzies than us.

It's not about the quantity but the quality. You guys took in millions of inbred Pakistani's. Paki's and Somalians are the absolute scum of the earth.

Trudeau is low-key sold to Islam

Dude is on drugs for sure. Part and parcel with being an illuminati poltician.

I havent met a single good somalian here, they're all violent and start gangs

Good point. I'd also argue that Canada is a much larger country, so your Muslims are more spread out. This means that they're kind of forced to integrate with mainstream society. Unlike here in Europe, where they are allowed to form ethnic ghettos, where they live amongst their own, speak their own languages, dress in their ethnic garb etc. It's almost like they live a parallel existence from the rest of us. I've only been to London a couple of times in my life (thank God), but it's crazy how you can be in all-white part of the city, literally turn one corner and BAM, all of a sudden you're in Pakistan, or Iraq. Not a single English person to be seen.

canadians are already rock bottom, nothing to terrorize

>Frankly dear I don't think about you at all

Is that why 95% of all attacks hit some shithole middle eastern market square?

That's where you guys fucked up... In our neighbourhoods you would see Italians, Jamaicans, and Afghans and Anglo Canadians living literally next door to each other in mixed income neighbourhoods.

>Suicidebombing in Fuckistan Absolutelynowhere is even remotely comparable to an attack in the Western world.