An americunt can walk into any walmart, buy one of these and use it legally to kill dozens of kids outside a school

>an americunt can walk into any walmart, buy one of these and use it legally to kill dozens of kids outside a school

Disgusting. When will America wake up and finally realise that they have utterly retarded gun laws for time we are living in? It makes their streets dangerous and everyone acts on edge.

My type of chick.

She's fucking vulgar.

Americunts are just retarded. They think they live in the wild west and they are John Wayne, the reality is the guns are making their way (legally) into the hands of criminals, it'll be their families that suffer the consequences. Much better to live in a civilised society such as Britain where such ghastly tools are banned, we are much safer thanks to that.

>>an americunt can walk into any walmart, buy one of these and use it legally to kill dozens of kids outside a school

>Children are covered in 5-7mm of hardened steel plate

Gay

>A Mauser 13mm being sold at Walmart

user.... They're collector's pieces.

You can own them in the UK too.

You've posted this before several times.

I've worked at Walmart. You can only buy ammo and BB guns.

No argument.

>legally to kill dozens of kids outside a school

O, and yeah.

It's illegal.

>that smile on her face after she fires it

good luck finding a 100 year old german anti material rifle at walmart or anywhere really... And the rounds which need to be custom made.

We are the Wild West, liberty above security.

make sure to make a duplicate thread in /k/ just to get those extra (you)'s :^)

>any walmart
>walmart

>a britbong can walk into any car dealership, buy one of these, and use it to legally kill dozens of people on a bridge.

Disgusting. When will the UK wake up and finally realise that they have utterly retarded car ownership laws for time we are living in? It makes their streets dangerous and everyone acts on edge.

>Shitting on Mae while muslims rent his sister out for sex
>murder his parents
>and drive a truck over the girl he follows around but never had the courage to ask out
Boy, I'm sure going to take any bullshit you have to say seriously!

Sage all fields.

u almost got me

They sell WWI era German anti tank rifles in Wally World now?

Sweet.

If it's larger than .50 and not smooth bore it's a destructive device and controlled by the NFA. It takes about 6-9 months to get a gun that needs a tax stamp.

to think some insufferable faggot can walk into any walmart in bongland and buy a computer to shitpost on 4 chan.
disgusting,when will bongland finally realize how fucking stupid they are and what time we live in?It makes the streets dangerous and imports brown angry people

Shit really? What walmarts have you been to? I'd like a gun like that.

Why don't you britfags mind your own fucking buisiness. We beat your asses 240 years ago, when you marched breast to breast and were picked off like stupid prairie dogs. Then we had to come and save your asses from the hun, TWICE!
STFU about our guns and our people, and worry about being raped, stabbed or blown up by your muzzy welfare guests.
Notice how the American Cities with more guns have less crime, FACT! BTW, you CAN'T just walk into any Walmart and get a gun without an FBI background check.

>much safer thanks to that
>a few guys with knives can cause serious harm to dozens of people

I chased off a pedophile with my shotgun the other night. No really. My dumb 13 year old daughter had her window open and was being loud in the middle of the night. Pedo out there saw her and was trying to break into the house.
Cocked my gun loudly and he ran off.
Cops showed up 20 min later. Real help they are.

What if that is a normal size gun and she's just tiny?

I bet you're against vaccinations too. How the fuck else are you gonna build an immunity to bullets?

It's actually a .17 hmr

Amazing how much it doesn't happen. If you Brits gave these to your muzzies, you would be having vigils and tribute concerts daily instead of just monthly.

>be European
>get run over

Jerry is a god. There's no delay between trigger pull and the bolt going into battery. He actually had a good group

>13
>pedo

Nah, that's a heebo.

A pedo would be after your 6 year old daughter not your 13 year old.

Stupid slide bait faggot thread
Sage

Yet this happens everyday and no one gives a fuck.

Haven't I seen this same picture and post before?

haaaa ok this coming from a brit who has a country eaten up by "senseless tragedy terrorist attacks" that shit dont happen in the US because those fukers ass raping you guys know they die quickly here with less damage done to the armed crowd

Heebo, home invading, rapist then.
But when heebo home invading rapists come around, it's good to have a gun.

>a britbong can walk into any store and buy one of these and start a Islamic terror attack.

Disgusting. I'm glad the UK is waking up and revoking their privilege to access dangerous far-right sites like Sup Forums.

I didn't know you could by a gun from a Walmart, thats stupid, guns need to be sold at proper gun stores and hunting stores, especially to prevent theft as those stores will have better security (((no steals)))

actually killing kids is illegal

lol British man let me tell you a story about America. It's 100% true. I was riding my bike through the city today when I crossed pretty close to niggertown, and someone with a rifle started shooting at me from high on a hilltop, I could hear the bullets whizzing past me. Luckily they missed so I sped off on my bike behind some cover.

Then this past February I was in my yard when a guy stopped his car in the street, stepped out, cocked his handgun and started firing at me and my brother in our yard, we ran inside. We went back out a few minutes later to get shells as evidence but there were none, he stayed out there a minute picking them up before he left.

Every friday night I hear a minimum of 5 different gunshots near my house. Please help us.

>britbong trying to lecture Americans about guns
>what is tyrannical king George III and revolutionary war

hmmm rash of negros driving stolen vehicles into gun stores in the US.

BritKEK a few men with knives killed a shit load of EuroFags even your police ran . In Texas these fags would be dead like niggers stealing a car !!

That webm made me pre-cum.

>guns are making their way legally into the hands of criminals
I've seen this first hand. I go to the giant gun store near my house and I see something horrifying. NIGGERS with gang tattoos, literal somalian looking 100% you-know-they've-killed-someone-before looking niggers, buying guns LEGALLY, which they will then scrape off the serial numbers and sell on the black market for 5x the normal price.

That's what they do: buy a gun legally, sell it on black market for 5x the normal price.

an American can walk into any walmart, buy one of these and use it legally to kill thousands of invading Redcoats

Criminal niggers are the #1 legal gun buyers (percentage wise). When I went in the gun store it was horrifying, you had the niggers buying the guns to commit crimes with white people alongside them in the store buying guns to defend themselves against niggers, it was insanity.

How's that working out for you, vus-a-vis the recent terror attacks?

I think you is livin in niggertown boy-o.

Clever shilling, but I don't buy a word of it. You either live right in the middle of the worst part of Detroit or Chicago, or you are full of dog shit.

I am
No shilling, you just probably can't comprehend living in niggertown like I do

>use it legally to kill dozens of kids outside a school

>Using a single shot, bolt action rifle to kill dozens.

Okay, guy.

Ge the fuck over yourself,
Guns exists, they are here as much as any other historical weapon & will remain beyond our deaths.
The world is a fucked up place too, not shit we can do about that so piss off if I would like to defend myself with something that'll make things even with my assailant or superior every time,
increasing my chances at survival or for those that MEAN something to me.

thats why your pussifie police force ran away from knife wielding muslims LOL

>Neighborhood watchman knocks at your door to tell you your daughter is being disruptive and leaving her window open is unsafe
>Convince yourself he's a pedo burglar because of some pedo killing power fantasy
>Guy runs away when he sees a mentally impaired man with a shotgun and an erection howl and run at him
>Calls cops
>You play it off like it was somebody else who did it

>They think they live in the wild west and they are John Wayne

I do live in the wild west and I am fucking John Wayne.

The nearest cop lives just over 8 miles away from me. His nearest official backup is around 40 miles away. I'm strapped every day; less for two legged critters than bears, but it'll work for either.

Britniggers domesticated themselves so fucking hard that they forgot what the world is really like.

If you wait for them to line up a .50 cal could potentially take out the entire class.

You do know they run background checks? Also if a criminal wanted a gun they could easily get one. Telling citizens who have no criminal intent they cant protect themselves won't stop criminals.

He tore off the screen and was hitting the window with shit. And had been creeping outside for 15 min before that. He wasn't knocking you moron.
He also peeled out in his car. And yes I spoke to the police and they patrolled looking for him.
Shut the fuck up.

Since when is it illegal to murder people? What is the world coming to?

have fun living at the mercy of your government, criminals, and imported savages. are you guys going to ban trucks too when enough innocent people get run over?

Who just had a bunch of people killed in their streets by sand niggers twice in two weeks? Don't you need to be out getting a bumblebee tattoo and putting a flag overlay on your Facebook profile or something?

Too oblivious to not be bait. Dangerous streets? Like swerving vans making the streets dangerous? We have vans and knives here too but jihadis aren't mowing us down and slitting throats

You have to hop a few countries to get into real wilderness
You tend to forget what nature is like when it involves a boat/plane ride

Americans arnt all muslims mate. Stop being such a massive faggot. Maybe if you guys had some guns you wouldn't have lost London.

Whatever dumbass. I'm sure your fat bitch daughter is just SO goddamn hot that this guy couldn't resist loudly breaking into your hovel to rape her.

Maybe stop thinking with your dick and think about why he would actually try to break into your house

hey faggot can you stop by the shop and pick up some plastic utensils to fight up the innocent muslim who decides to drive through our bar tonight.

KYS

Shall Not Infringe, motherfucker.

Also, postin' in a bait thread.

Sage.

Live dangerously free, or safely caged, yessir.

Lol gottem

>A 13.2mm SINGLE SHOT AT Rifle whose recoil is infamous

If you fired that from the shoulder without embedding the bipod, you would destroy the ligaments in your shoulder.

FUCK I RESPONDED TO BAIT.

underrated

When will Brits realize they're Jew Cucked on Guns?

t. man posting from restaurant cellar hiding from mudslime with knife

Sacrificing them isn't

>Then we had to come and save your asses from the hun, TWICE!
Yeah. Turning up near the end of a war, finishing off a dying enemy and then taking all the credit doesn't qualify as saving us. That aside, OP is a fag and this thread is fucking stupid.

>Britistanian tries to make anti-gun thread presumably thinking it's an AR-15
>Picks to show non AR-15 gun.

So being being a natural born eunuch wasn't good enough you have to disappoint your country's education system by by presumably having the required minimum years of learning and still coming out retarded.

>You have to hop a few countries to get into real wilderness
t. cityfag

No.40-50 miles is good enough for me.
I work plenty of places with no cel service, and even if I could call for help AND send GPS data, it'll still be 2-3 hours minimum before I get a response.

I'll protect myself, thankyouverymuch.

Cuck. Our Superior NC Walmarts have straps for days and for cheap too

>FUCK I RESPONDED TO BAIT.
It's cool, bro. These bait threads always end up pro-gun in the end.

Knife attacks are generally far less lethal and leave lower body counts than shooters.

she'd do a better job protecting your country than your military could

she almost giggles and then eagerly chambers another round. she's no prize but i'm still claiming her as my waifu.

There are pubescent human males on this planet, fully grown men, that are not allowed to own guns.

And there are even some that are okay with that, and even those that prefer it!

>Knife attacks are generally far less lethal and leave lower body counts than shooters.

Wow. That almost explains why guns were invented in the first fucking place.

God created man, Sam Colt made us equal.

I pledge to protect it

JUST HAD AN IDEA
Neighborhood Watch Levelling systems.

RPG style leveling for your standard personal and home defense.

>lvl 10 - taser
>lvl 15 - dual wield taser
>lvl 90 - anti-aircraft roof turrets

>almost explains why guns were invented in the first fucking place.
L O L

Molon Labe you fucking limey motherfuckers you willingly gave up your guns

Only after they leave the womb. Soon these archaic laws will be fixed so we can get rid of them up into the 23rd trimester.

But won't I burn in hell forever if I murder another human?

Guns are the only acceptable option in the face of nigger hordes

There is no combination of words in this language or any other that will make me voluntarily surrender my firearms.

Wal-Mart does not stock Tankgewehrs. You're probably thinking of Target.

t. Wal-Mart stockboy

So it'll be like the Unwind series irl?

Shes a QT

:))))))))

t. Manchester survivor

Top kek sir.