Saudi-Qatar Happening

New Bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13116369
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/05/saudi-arabia-and-bahrain-break-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar-over-terrorism
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_QATAR?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-04-23-36-52
yahoo.com/news/bahrain-bans-newspaper-sowing-division-153554504.html
theguardian
archive.is/4hwu5
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-uae-egypt-bahrain-cut-ties-qatar-170605031700062.html
aljazeera
archive.is/YVJDZ
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-emirates-idUSKBN18W0AH
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/hillary-confirms-saudi-arabia-qatar-are-funding-isis-leaked-email
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
defenddemocracy.org/events/qatar-and-muslim-brotherhood/
archive.is/mWIm2
qna.org.qa/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for WW3

ok hey hi

Any new developments?

OFFICIAL Sup Forums POLL
strawpoll.me/13116369
strawpoll.me/13116369
strawpoll.me/13116369

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/05/saudi-arabia-and-bahrain-break-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar-over-terrorism

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_QATAR?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-04-23-36-52

yahoo.com/news/bahrain-bans-newspaper-sowing-division-153554504.html

Please archive. Thank you.
>theguardian com/world/2017/jun/05/saudi-arabia-and-bahrain-break-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar-over-terrorism
archive.is/4hwu5

Gonna need a basic gestalt.

:( i want to be on quatars side, to fuck over hillary clinton

but i also hate saudi arabia for funding terrorists

quatar probably also funds terrorists too

why can't i choose neither side

>They have captured more territory in Yemen after 1 year
That war has been going on for two and a half years, not 1 year, so your knowledge is already not credible. In addition, the Houthis initially withdrew from like 6 cities and governates that werent even theirs (traditionally sunni and non-strategic areas that they only recently conquered and had no reason to keep). Forcing the Houthis out of Aden is probably the only clear-cut victory that the Saudis have had in 2.5 years, and Aden was and still is infested with ISIS and AQAP who were also fighting the Houthis there. Saudi military is pathetic.

this

ABU DHABI AIRLINE ETIHAD IS NOW SUSPENDING FLIGHTS TO QATAR
>ABU DHABI AIRLINE ETIHAD IS NOW SUSPENDING FLIGHTS TO QATAR

Because centrism and neutrality is for faggots

>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT
>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT
>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT
>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT
>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT

reading all the replies to this

decent gestalt, plus pic related

>Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, and UAE cut ties with Qatar because terrorist-funding
>flights to/around Qatar redirected, cancelled, etc
>happening is imminent

Has Qatar still not made a comment yet? They don't acknowledge that all of their neighbors are blockading them and expelling all Qatari citizens?

>expelling all Qatari citizens
what, is that true?

post more cool qatar pics

Neither.

I support the United States alone.

This is true. People blame the Jews. The globalist Jews ARE one of the groups driving this shit, but the Saudis are just as bad. Saudi Arabia is much more powerful and wealthier than Israel.

>Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt and UAE announce that all Qatari citizens need to leave within the next 14 days

>sea traffic is suspended immediately
>flights are cancelled immediately
>the border crossing is closed immediately

How the bloody hell are they supposed to leave?

Yup, diplomats have 48 hours to leave. Citizens have 14 days to leave

yes, they have 14 days to leave.

"No."

>The three Gulf states gave Qatari visitors and residents two weeks to leave their countries, Reuters news agency reported.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-uae-egypt-bahrain-cut-ties-qatar-170605031700062.html

Remember to archive

>aljazeera com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-uae-egypt-bahrain-cut-ties-qatar-170605031700062.html
archive.is/YVJDZ

Is there any proof the stuff the Qatari emir supposedly said was fake? Al Jazeera (Qatari-run) keeps saying it was but they don't give any proofs.

what comment would that be exactly?
>yeah, we're fucked, prepping for defensive military action now (shhhhhh)

Quatar is gonna get lit up real soon

Source

Walk?

Interesting, I was actually at Al Udeid on deployment recently. They were trying to set it up as a permanent station when I left, I wonder how this will change things, if it does at all. The souks is a pretty cool place to shop. Baby camel is also fucking delicious.

Last flight will be early Tuesday morning "until further notice" so now would be a good time to scalp some tickets

Google

POST THE FULL ONE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

wow picrelated makes me want to kill myself

If I were a Qatari citizen in one of those countries I would want to know what I am supposed to do.

Considering all the Qatari embassies are shutting down within 48 hours, how is Qatar helping its citizens get back home and not get put in prison?

reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-emirates-idUSKBN18W0AH
Thanks

Vibrio cholerae is winning now.

>tfw the scapegoat qatar will get rekt and saudis will keep funding extremists

SA already fucked Yemen solid with neutron bombs, now they're scapegoating Qatar to shift blame for terror. Prayin for Qatar tbqh

Is there a worse place to have cholera than in the middle of a desert?

>Bahrain has closed its airspace to Qatar
>Saudi Arabia accuses Qatar of supporting ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Yemen
>Bahrain accuses Qatar of supporting terrorism on 'all levels'
>Egypt says Qatar supports the ideology of Al-Qaeda and ISIS and supports terrorism in Sinai

is qatar actually just fucked?

glad I could help

I support the white race, 14/88.

>*raises paw*

uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!!

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*

hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon! lolololololollololollollo

Where's the war? Gib war. We want to watch destruction and death LIVE.

No way, the Jew Demon is MUCH bigger and older than just Israel.

>n a leaked email sent on August 17, 2014 by Hillary Clinton to her current campaign manager, John Podesta, who back then was counselor to Barack Obama, she admitted that Qatar and Saudi Arabia "are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region."

>The email, which was sent just days after the US launched it "temporary" air campaign in Syria, which has now extended over two years, represents an eight-point plan laying out ideas how to defeat ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

>Having confirmed the role of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, Hillary then states that "we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia" and recommends to step up US commitment to the Kurdish Regional Government or KRG. "The Qataris and Saudis will be put in a position of balancing policy between their ongoing competition to dominate the Sunni world and the consequences of serious U.S. pressure. By the same token, the threat of similar, realistic U.S. operations will serve to assist moderate forces in Libya, Lebanon, and even Jordan, where insurgents are increasingly fascinated by the ISIL success in Iraq."

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/hillary-confirms-saudi-arabia-qatar-are-funding-isis-leaked-email
>> assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia,
>> which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and
>> other radical Sunni groups in the region. This effort will be enhanced by
>> the stepped up commitment in the KRG. The Qataris and Saudis will be put
>> in a position of balancing policy between their ongoing competition to
>> dominate the Sunni world and the consequences of serious U.S. pressure.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Pic related.

>tfw Qatar immediately folds to Gulf State demands

How long can Qatar survive without importing food?

I don't see any exceptions made in the statements regarding embargo.

>Only muslims will properly deport muslims.

Can I have a basic gestalt, I can't read it on my phone

I remember seeing a video about how the broadcasts where doctored to write the incorrect statement.
But, yeah who really knows what they truth is. They said they were hacked, and they showed the proof of two different news clips

REMOVE QATAR

This is like EUIV or Civ where all your neighbors denounce you at once.

>defenddemocracy.org/events/qatar-and-muslim-brotherhood/
some interesting stuff there

archive.is/mWIm2

Hillary Clinton’s “Sudden Move” Of $1.8 Billion To Qatar Central Bank Stuns Financial World

>…top Western bankers have been dumbfounded after a $1.8 billion transfer from Hillary Clinton Foundation was recorded by the Bank For International Settlements (BIS). The registered amount has been sourced from the Hillary Clinton Foundation (CF) to the to the Qatar Central Bank (QCB). The JP Morgan Chase & Company (JPM) facilitated the transfer process. It’ still unknown as to why the large amount has been transferred so abruptly.

>According to the Ministry of Finance report amendment in a highly classified SVR reports that after Hillary Clinton transferring the $1.8 Billion to Qatar, one of the sheikdoms royal palaces was reserved for the arrival of a highly valued dignitary; presumably Hillary Clinton.

sorry. saved over old file
thanks

>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT
>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT
>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT
>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT
>BASIC GESTALT
BASIC GESTALT

and pic related

I think the gov't has bigger fish to fry. Get on a plane or in a car and move your ass would be the obvious course of action. If you actually are important enough then I'm sure they will handle it internally. Countries don't operate via twitter lol just because trump is starting that trend

Pic related is the most basic gestalt I've got

The sword dance is traditionally performed in preparation for battle.

>>Egypt says Qatar supports the ideology of Al-Qaeda and ISIS and supports terrorism in Sinai
Hahaha

Lmao read my other post about the pipeline here I know about the false flags ofc
What makes you think those are about the pipeline? Better reasons to intervene in syria are
>Petrodollar
>Mil idustrial complex
>Destabilizing the region to help allies
>Israel's interests
>Ideological reasons
But no it has to be MUH PIPELINE

Np.

From another user last thread: THE BASIC GESTALT

Quick rundown. Add if you have any other details.
>Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain and Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar
>also cancelled air and sea traffic
>Qatari diplomats have 48 hours to gtfo of those countries
>Qatari citizens have 14 days to gtfo
>Qatari soldiers fighting in Yemen with the Sauid coalition (about 1,000) are being sent home by the Saudis
>Qatari government still hasn't issued a statement
>Qatari state news site is down (qna.org.qa/)

I always thought that cutting diplomatic ties was what happened when war is imminent. Japan cut diplomatic ties with the U.S. as planes were en route to Pearl Harbor. But so far there has been no mention of armed conflict.

Anyway the biggest question I have is if the president discussed this with the leaders on his trip to the middle east. If this happened without any prior discussion and comes as a surprise it could get a lot more confusing.

Does anyone know if Iran has made a response yet?

Get the fuck outta here with this shit.

>Citizens have 14 days to leave
aw man does that mean no war for two weeks?

I have a feeling that they're gonna try and call the Gulf States' bluff, because they have Centcom and a US Airbase.
The White House is awfully quiet, despite this massive happening. Qatar's just gonna sit back and think that this'll blow over.
The only thing is that this isn't gonna blow over.

actually i think its trump going "FUCK-OFF-CLINONS AND DIE"

i'm just helping people to get the 'basic gest'

Who the fuck is arguing that it can;t be all of those? Are you retarded? And also to cut off Iran from Hezbollah. There's a shit ton of reasons. Why act like we aren't aware of it all? Because a pic related that gave a basic rundown of Syria had a picture of a pipeline at the bottom that means we aren't aware of the thousand other reasons why it needed to be destabilized? Just stop posting man, it's embarrassing.

King of Qatar wakes up to see this.

>you'll pay for this in time

forgot pic

Proof of canceled flights?

I checked flightradar from Doha and there were still flights to KSA

qeq'd and cheq'd

How does Qatar stack up in terms of military?

So are they scapegoating qatar?

It should be Harun Al Rashid, make it correct so I can steal it for internet point since I don't have photoshop

Yup.
They are throwing them under the bus.

wow at how gay you are

Pipeline meme is schizo tinfoil misinfo BS stop spreading lies sheep

What the fuck happened? Isn't Qatar exactly the same as that Saudi shit hole?

fuck em if they can't take a joke

shit soldiers(none) modern tech and good anti-air

literally a meme. they have like 10k men and like 20 french fighter planes (somehow Sup Forums thinks this means they have total air dominance against Saudi) and upwards of 30% of their military are foreign citizens

totally sounds it. Really this is not a *bad thing* since qatar is a fucking log of shit in terms of actions. The sad part is that at least for now everyone gets to go "oh look! we did something! now lets forget about all that other stuff"

They have a large sea port user.

The Saudis are backstabbing Qatar for the G A S.

God I hate pipeline fags
>why can they just build around it?
>because mountains! (Pic related)
They obviously dont need it seeing as it has taken like 6 years and is war isnt over yet, they couldve built ten pipeline back and forth during this time.

Egypt cited the situation in Sinai and Qatar's relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood, Bahrain cited unspecified meddling; Saudi accused Qatar of aiding Ansar Allah in Yemen.

But more broadly this is over Qatar striking a foreign policy that was not only independent of the GCC but confrontational with the GCC's objectives. They supported Morsi in Egypt and railed against the coup, they backed the GNC in Libya which the UAE has straight up bombed. They probably didn't aid Ansar Allah but they're not as hostile to Iran as the other GCC countries would like.

Saudi, UAE, and Qatar have all messed around in the region, but the difference is that even where UAE has differed from Saudi*, they've largely been on the same page. Not so with Qatar. They thought they can punch bigger than they could and it backfired, hard. And continues to, years after they realized how hard they fucked up during the Arab Spring. Egypt spied opportunity because it hates Qatar for supporting Morsi and how negative Al Jazeera covers Sisi's rule *UAE's de facto leader Mohammed bin Zayed and Saudi's deputy crown prince Mohammed bin Salman are good friends, which has helped keep the two countries together policy-wise. All that said, in Yemen their objectives have started to diverse somewhat. UAE has always placed huge emphasis on fighting AQAP (see Mukalla offensive) as well as Ansar Allah, while Saudi has solely focused on Ansar Allah. In Aden, which is the de facto capital of Yemen President Hadi, UAE has been making some interesting moves lately that altogether augur in favor of a breakaway State in southern Yemen, whether that's what the UAE actually wants or not. And I'm not sure Saudi is exactly on board with that, or with the UAE trying to be an equal in their partnership. Riyadh views Abu Dhabi as a junior partner even though UAE has a powerful military (and back a few decades ago Emirati loans had to bail Saudi out of a mess but Sup Forums don't talk about that )

250 Patriot missiles and 250 Rapier missiles is why they will be able to control the air.

>Saudi accused Qatar of aiding Ansar Allah in Yemen.

Top fucking kek Qatar are literally in the Saudi coalition.

Motto of the story. Don't mess with a world leader who does this pose.

Qatar is basically an air defense fortress. They've got Patriot missiles out the ass, so no Saudi planes will be flying overhead any time soon.
In terms of ground units, they've got a tiny armored force, won't last too long against a serious offensive.
Of course, this offensive is likely gonna be Saudi-led, and the Qataris have Javelins, which means they have a fighting chance if they're not totally fucking retarded.

Honestly with the oil money they have it would be pretty easy to buy food. They just might be pissy it costs a lot more to actually buy.

That's why this whole shit doesn't make sense to me.

They're all incestuous and conniving.

Kek, let's hope they nuke each other

>Spend all your shekels arming ISIS and al-nusra in Syria
>Forget to buy enough arms to defend yourself.
Pretty funny when you think about it.