Qatar General /qg/ - Pastebin and Better OP Needed Edition

Qatar General /qg/ - Pastebin and Better OP Needed Edition
>What We Know So Far
Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain and the UAE have all severed ties with Qatar over terrorism support, not long after Trump's Middle Eastern tour.
Qatar is a known Clinton Foundation sanctuary, but houses several US bases.
Anything relating to the unfolding Qatar v. Everybody Else situation goes here.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/06/04/saudi-arabia-bahrain-and-egypt-cut-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar.html
youtu.be/X-ddoK-l3cE?t=15
rt.com/news/390867-qatar-gulf-states-terrorism/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40155829
youtube.com/watch?v=nNV7TGX_O1M
twitter.com/munera___a/status/871577367587811329
twitter.com/AndrewMLeber/status/871581904360833024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait until 6:00 EST rolls around and the media wakes up to a "top but not wall to wall coverage" story.

bump
this sounds big

durkas durkaing

Does this means we are going war against Sauds?

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure that, since the recent arms deal with Saudi Arabia, the US/NATO allies are gonna turn the other way when Qatar gets assblasted.

Well, that comes as no surprise.
Whenever Al Qaida or ISIS had something to proclaim, they called their friends at Al Jazeera. Whenever they had beheadings or something like that to show, they called their friends at Al Jazeera. Whenever Al Jazeera needed news, they called their friends at ISIS or Al Qaida.
Qatar has been the media arm of terror for years, and prince Ath-Thani has been personally behind it.

bump

>the Saudis found a scapegoat
>the rest of the world is just going along with it
>as if Saudia Arabia doesn't do every single thing that they're accusing Qatar of

How.
How are they getting away with this.
How is everyone so goddamned stupid.

When will things get violent?

>its another ex british colony goes rogue episode

when are they gonna stop making these shows?

just pay attention to /sg/

Bribery, my friend. They just signed the largest ever weapon contract with burgers, and that means they are off limits.

Fuck off Saud

Am I seeing right? The middle eastern eating one of their own?

Someone want to tell me how one would just go around Syria?

Which way? Through Russia? Through most if not all of North Africa? Because those are your options.

Have any of you ever looked at a map?

Isn't Yemen and Saudis at war?

what did he mean by this

WHO HERE IS EATING POPPY CORN AND WAITING FOR THE FIRE WORKS TO GO OFF?

RIP QATAR.

through saudi arabia to egypt.

With rebels + former president who sided with them.

Saudis are fighting rebels in Yemen, not the Yemeni government. And they're doing a shit job at it, too.

Ok. You get to Egypt. Then where?

Through Iraq you fool

I have a surprise for you anons, (pic related) look into Keff Koons in connection to Hillary and Qatar. Could be motivation for Trump to bring down a pedophile network AND at the same time a country that was amassing too much power and influence outside of just having a lot of fiat currency. The second point could be one of the biggest reasons why this is happening.
Just look at what happened with Qaddafi after he acquired power beyond fiat money.

Also, my take on this.

Obviously it is suspicious that Trump just visited SA, Egypt, and Israel. As well as agreeing to an arms deal.
We need to think big picture.

This move serves several purposes that benefits and strengthens Saudi Arabia and furthers the anti-shia/Iran agenda.

1. Trump and the media will portray Qatar as THE main financier terrorism.
2. This will distract people from SA funding and thus helps them. As tensions and anger is rising.
3. Qatar is a VERY strategic location for the US in their fight to eradicating (or suppressing) Iran.

Also, there are obviously signs that there are chips on the table that hypothetically could've been used to bargain with Trump to allow this to happen.
1. As the user said previously, oil. That sweetens the deal.
2. If it has been agreed that the US can set up several military bases in the Qatar area after they are finished, then it strengthens American military supremacy in the region. So if there was a war, they have a base in a safer area than Afganistan, since they are in the Saudi's corner of the Middle East.
3. Weapons deal was a very nice kick for the military industrial complex. Something to sweeten him up.
4. There could be something damning about the Clintons, or they can fabricate evidence in the midst of the chaos. Nore than likely that there is actual evidence of something though, because of Huma's ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

This could very well be another strategic power play for military dominance in that region of the world.

a boat in the med, silly.

Looks to me that rest of the states sponsoring terrorism (SA the biggest) decided to find scapegoat in Qatar (sure, funds terrorism but not alone). This at very surface level, "how it looks outside".

Who in the hell is gonna go through Iraq in the current year?

That would be good. Why did they not opt for that in the first place?

You forgot the pipeline

Then why a pipe in the first place?

I wonder

Also Mountains.

its cutter faggots

it would seem to be the case. i'm interested to see if the qatar happenings coincide with law enforcement activity in the united states. there was some sort of fed raid recently, don't remember where.

True. Maybe it was cheaper.

There are still some Qatari Aircraft flying to and from Doha but the airspace in red will soon be banned to all flights from Qatar.

Has the UAE been confirmed to abandon Qatar ties?

That's the big factor here.

The ban starts Tuesday, I think.

"The statement went on to accuse Qatar of supporting what it described as Iranian-backed militants in its restive and largely Shi'ite Muslim-populated Eastern region of Qatif and in Bahrain."

cnbc.com/2017/06/04/saudi-arabia-bahrain-and-egypt-cut-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar.html

So it was cheaper.

watch qatar end up leaking everything out of spite

youtu.be/X-ddoK-l3cE?t=15

You cannot book any flights to Qatar on Emirates or Etihad and yes they have abandoned their ties with Qatar.

Oh that too, yes.

And then people finally realise that Iran is the lesser evil.

Well, "Cheaper" I guess.

But I always fly Qatar airlines :(

Believing that S.A supports ISIS, what a retard.

arent you guys sicilian/arab mongrels?

Do any of you want to bake the next bread? Maybe get a rudimentary pastebin up or something? I can't get the next one.

The breaking of diplomatic ties with Qatar comes after a leaked email between Hillary Clinton and John Podesta revealed in October 2016 that Clinton knew about Saudi and Qatari government funding for Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) “by August 2014.

rt.com/news/390867-qatar-gulf-states-terrorism/

Why is that relevant

Oh, of course. Here comes the Leaf. Ruining a perfect thread.

Okay... Yeah, DXB to DOH flights are cancelled.

Welp, this is big news, boys.

just wondering

Saudi Arabia cannot fund ISIS, ISIS is a branch of the muslim Brotherhood, and they hate the Saudis regime because they refuse to wage wars against Israel or the USA. Isis believe that all Arab Leaders are "kuffar" and should be killed. No way in hell S.A will fund them, makes ABSOLUTE no sense.

Qatar however is pro Muslim brotherhood, Pro Hezbolah, pro any terrorist organisation. They don't hide it, turn on Al Jazeera and watch.

see

So Clinton is against SA and Qatar?

Not my fault that you are a retard, plus i'm not a leaf, i'm just visiting Canada right now, and I know more than you what's going on in the middle east.

Saudi Arabia is the closest thing to ISIS if it was it's own government.
Why wouldn't they want to spread their Wahhabi ideology by funding them? They're ideologies are both similar and their means to enforce their strict laws are also similar in brutality to some varying degrees.

Also, ISIS themselves doesn't wage war against Israel. Ever notice that? No attacks claimed in Israel.

Yemen confirmed to pull diplomats now.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40155829

5 ME nations now cutting ties.

Clinton seemed to be against helping terrorists.

So is Clinton's info here wrong?

Xth for DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA

It is a leaked e-mail. I don't think HC is smart enough to fake e-mails and allow them to be leaked. Or who knows..

He doesnt mean the Saudi government, he's talking about funds coming out of S.A, since there's some pro muslim brotherhood there too.

Dominos.

RARE
A
R
E

Does anyone actually know what the fuck is going on?

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's Deputy Chief of Staff Hamid Aboutalebi has said that "The era of cutting diplomatic ties and closing borders is not a way to resolve crisis. Aggression and occupation will have no result but instability."

>bring PRESSURE on THE GOVERNMENTS OF ... Saudi Arabia WHICH (the word "which" refers to Governments of Saudi Arabia and Qatar) ARE providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL

Qatar getting thrown under the bus by the Saudis

and yemen, and egypt, and uae

youtube.com/watch?v=nNV7TGX_O1M

Isis member talking about killing and beheading the S.A regime.

You don't know the difference between Wahhabisme and the muslim brotherhood ideology. The latter is the one supporting people to rebel and blow themself up, I dare you to find me one fatwa from the people that you call "wahhabite" allowing people to blow themselves.

This does nothing but drive them closer to Iraq, Syria, and Iran, you know.

>tfw you manage to crawl out from ruins of U.S. carpet bombing during the Vietnam war to post on a Somalian Potato Cultivation imageboard and serve as a rare flag

yes

its happening

How did they all coordinate to do it at the same time?

SA is "backstabbing" Qatar.

Oh shit this is pretty fucking big.

nah, we are just hoping for war because there is nothing better to do

"Pro West" Arab "Allies" are say Qatar is funding ISIS/IS/ISIL and cutting ties with Doha.

Diplomatic missions in SA/Yemen/UAE/Egypt and Bahrain are abandoning Qatar and telling Qatar diplomats to leave.

Well there is some Saudi princes that is founding and helping terrorist like ISIS. But they're not officals and often doing so for personal reasons. Saudi have like thousands of princes.

Arab neighboors are fed up with Qatar and their support to the muslim brotherhood and other terrorists groups.

Yeah now that they've been isolated by all the Sunni states with western ties, they've got nowhere to go but the axis headed by Iran. Their relations with Iran are already favorable, this might just make them great. Good.

Yeah well they are basically patsies.

They've probably been meeting behind closed doors for months getting ready to do something like this.

and? Hillary Clinton is privy to state, national and global level information (or was) and states in e-mail very clearly these two (Qatar and SA governemnts) are helping them.

Ahn, they are all Arabs. Probably discussed this in a meeting. Talking in Arabic.

What do you think the SA meet with touching the globe was :v)

Hmmmm, I'm going to look deeper into this. Thanks Canada.

Clinton e-mail states that the governments of SA and Qatar are helping ISIL and other groups. Not royalty.

Fuck off muzzie leaf

Considering this then not declaring war on Qatar would be a huge mistake... They would align themselves with Russia and Iran.

Finally someone who understands whatsup, its just like with Osama Ben Laden, he was brainwashed by Aiman Azawahri, a solid member of the muslim brotherhood, and then you know the rest.

Muslim brotherhood have a huge influence, and they have been a huge pain in the ass to alot of arab countries, starting with egypt after the downfall of King Faruk.

Retards here don't even know that Egypt used to have a king. Fucking hate it when pol start discussing the middle east, zero fkn knowledge.

No, this dumbass leaf has no idea what he's talking about. Even though ISIS is hostile to the SA regime, the Saudis are confident their domestic spying network can protect them. It's worth it to them to fund ISIS against Assad because they fucking hate him for killing Hariri (he was related to the Saudis) and they want to weaken Iran's main ally. The benefits outweigh any potential costs.

Gulf politics are exceptionally opaque but breadcrumbs are out there. I had a feeling we'd be seeing more to come the moment I saw how the UAE and Saudi treated the hack of Qatari state media. Hackers posted a bunch of fake comments attributed to Qatari emir related to Iran, Muslim Brotherhood; even after Qatar disavowed, UAE / Saudi kept running the stories.

One thing I will say as a certainty: Qatar can't get out of this without something dramatically changing. That Riyadh and Abu Dhabi took it this far signals they're really pissed off and really willing to exert direct pressure on Qatar to fix it.

Sec. State Tillerson has called for the countries to all address their issues and stay united (too late obviously)

I'd be shocked if they pulled CENTCOM out without Americans already being informed.

In Oman couple of hours ago. twitter.com/munera___a/status/871577367587811329

House of Thani bugging. twitter.com/AndrewMLeber/status/871581904360833024

In a nutshell:
>All accuse Doha of "destabilizing" region. All are pissed about Qatar's support for the Ikhwan and its (comparatively) relaxed stance on Iran.