[STICKY THIS!] Syria shoots down Israeli Jet that was helping ISIS

archive.is/1J744
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2016/june/22/israeli-intel-chief-we-don-t-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2017_Israel–Syria_incident
newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020

>Syria has confirmed that it shot down an Israeli plane suspected of helping ISIS which had been flying over Syrian territory, tasked with bombing innocent civilians.

>Just one week after Israeli officials confirmed they were building up to a war with Hezbollah, the Israeli Air Force launched airstrikes against Syria, under the guise of targeting an alleged weapons convoy belonging to the Lebanese militia.

>Syria responded by activating their anti-aircraft missile defence system against the Israeli jets, successfully taking one down and hitting another.
>The jet crashed in Israeli territory, however, as the planes were back over Israeli soil by the time the missile was able to connect.

>The Israeli operation and the missile firing were both confirmed by the Syrian and Israeli governments. Israel would not confirm that a plane had actually been shot down, however. This is typical of Israel who tends not to acknowledge any military defeats or setbacks publicly.
>Israel claimed that its air defense system, Arrow, was able to intercept one of the missiles but would not elaborate. It also refused to say whether or not the missiles caused any further damage to Israeli territory, saying that the missiles did not compromise the safety of civilians or compromise any aircraft.

>cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/19/un-report-reveals-how-israel-is-coordinating-with-isis-militants-inside-syria/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31763589
newsweek.com/saudi-arabia-and-uae-block-qatari-media-over-sheikhs-israel-and-iran-comments-615209
huffingtonpost.com/daniel-wagner/israels-diplomatic-overtu_b_8928334.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/25/saudi-arabia-and-uae-block-qatari-media-over-incendiary-statements-iran-israel
newsweek
archive.is/cZ8Yz
huffingtonpost
archive.is/CDtnV
theguardian
archive.is/DF8oC
handldefense.com/2016/10/spanish-and-syrian-civil-wars-precusors-to-global-war/
archive.is/1J744
youtube.com/watch?v=irfB9GUdjPE
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The Syrian government responded to the Israeli operation by calling it “blatant aggression” designed to support “terrorist gangs” and “deflect from the victories” of the SAA. Of course, one could scarcely argue with the Syrian statement because Israel’s operation, as well as all of its past operations in Syria, is, indeed, blatant aggression. Not only that, but bombing a militia fighting terrorists is, undoubtedly, a bombing operation in support of terrorists.
>Still, some are disputing the Israeli claims that Hezbollah was ever the target to begin with. These sources have argued that the Syrian military and its operations around Palmyra, particularly those centered around removing terrorists from the oil and gas fields which aid ISIS in terms of funding.

>Interestingly enough, Arrow, one of Israel’s multi-layered missile defense systems, is designed to intercept long-range ballistic missiles that are located higher in the stratosphere, not mere anti-aircraft missiles. This fact has caused many to question the veracity of the Israeli claim regarding the interception of the Syrian missile.

>Israel has launched a series of attacks against the Syrian military and Hezbollah inside Syria since the crisis began in 2011. Indeed, Israel has even been provided material and medical support to terrorists since the crisis began in earnest.

Toasting in epic bread

>ISIS never attacks Israel
>Now Israeli planes aiding ISIS

Hmmm

I wonder what got shot down. F-16? F-15? I doubt they would risk their F-35s.

Boasting in ebin tread

Saudi Arabia + Israel + USA vs. Russia + Iran + Syria

bump

Israel bombed when?

STOP IT GOYIM!

DELETE THIS NOW!

MUH ISRAEL!

SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>
Editor’s note: This story was not carried by the Syrian news services, this is not unusual as the shooting down of an Israeli jet would be considered an escalation. Although we have not received verification of this shootdown, the credibility of these reports is generally high and we know that the Israeli air force have indeed been flying in support of ISIS. Ian]

of course not, official acknowledgement from either side = declaration of war.

this is a proxy war.

>Israeli plane gets shot down
>posts about Trump and Saudi Arabia
reaching a bit lad.

I don't start posting pictures of Putin every time North Korea fails at a missile launch even though Putin makes deal with North Korea and even allows them to have some slave camps in Siberia for lumber.

>"sticky this"
>dumb r/sg faggots think anyone cares about their irrelevant little muzzie shithole

bump

21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/19/un-report-reveals-how-israel-is-coordinating-with-isis-militants-inside-syria/

trying too hard, Shmuel.

And yet Assad is still our enemy and Israel our greatest ally.

Fuck this timeline. I didn't want to be on the bad guys side.

Saudis, UAE and Israel are uniting mate.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31763589
newsweek.com/saudi-arabia-and-uae-block-qatari-media-over-sheikhs-israel-and-iran-comments-615209
huffingtonpost.com/daniel-wagner/israels-diplomatic-overtu_b_8928334.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/25/saudi-arabia-and-uae-block-qatari-media-over-incendiary-statements-iran-israel

Thanks to Trump, arabs and kikes uniting with the americans against Iran.

wow are you that dumb gook from the other thread? i thought gooks were supposed to be smart. i guess you're an american shitskin posted there lol

Remember to archive. Thank you.

>newsweek com/saudi-arabia-and-uae-block-qatari-media-over-sheikhs-israel-and-iran-comments-615209
archive.is/cZ8Yz
>huffingtonpost com/daniel-wagner/israels-diplomatic-overtu_b_8928334.html
archive.is/CDtnV
>theguardian com/world/2017/may/25/saudi-arabia-and-uae-block-qatari-media-over-incendiary-statements-iran-israel
archive.is/DF8oC

Based Syria!

Fuck Israel

This happened months ago

>This is typical of Israel who tends not to acknowledge any military defeats or setbacks publicly.

Kek. Typical jew

GOOD

FUCK ISRAEL

SUCK MY COCK HILLARY U FUCKING PSYCHO CUNT

What did Iran mean by this?

FUCK YOU

PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER KIKE

They gonna use their only nuclear bomb then surrender to usa

Triggered kike? lmao

trips means free train ride

IT'S TIME TO

NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
>NUKE ISRAEL

>Iran
>having nukes
>needing nukes
nah.

they have enough non-nuclear shit to make Saudi Arabia is biggest glass bowl in the world.

> believing muslim lies

I bet OP is a dirty morocan shitskin

Gas!

Also, don't forget, all muslims except Iran are buddies with Israel.

Can you inspect my oven please?

kill this sabbaitian

didn't you say you lost a penny in your oven?

Desu please I'll be happy if you nuked them atleast before making these claims

>implying you faggots don't give medical attentions to FSA fighters
>implying the Russians S-300 didn't destroy a couple of your missiles or US missiles launched in your area
The nose keeps giving/

Literally fake news. As in the original meaning, 100% fabricated for clicks.

>>implying you faggots don't give medical attentions to FSA fighters
well of course, semites have each other's backs!

Up.

>implying king kike would allow

>ronpaulinstitute.org
unrelated to Ron Paul
100% funded by Russia

lol, the kikes got wrecked by akmed

Can it be any more ridiculously obvious just what the fuck is really going on?

I really couldn't expect it...

this handldefense.com/2016/10/spanish-and-syrian-civil-wars-precusors-to-global-war/

The Arabian peninsula would be awfully pretty to fly over if it were entirely seas of irradiated glass.

Syria would display the destroyed aircraft and captured pilot. Fake story.

At least you have Wikipedia here. VT is literal /x/ tier autism and the fact that they're reporting on a 2 month old event as if it was new shows that.

Holy fuck Sup Forums was actually right about the Jews?

Shit. Fuck you guys. Let me off the ride, I hate it already.

Middle east bungaloo 2: Israel edition

Honestly though, we need to kill both. But if we had to choose one I would choose islam every time. The sooner they are exterminated the sooner we will have peace. Talmudic Jews are our enemy but Islam is more of an overt threat than they could ever pose.

uh–oh

>archive.is/1J744
>Veterans Today
and saged. Get a source that isn't a known disinfo site.

t his is old news

I hope Syria wins

"Just finished reading the Koran – a good book and interesting." - Patton

It hasn't even begun

Be quiet goy.

fake and gay

sage

>archive.is/1J744
/thread

I can't find it on the map though, SAA and YPG had made gains against Raqqa not to slide.
>muh poor (((ISIS)))
youtube.com/watch?v=irfB9GUdjPE

The planes were shot down over Israel, ya fucking idiot

Wrong!

US,UK, Russia, nips vs Jews.

And we just bought Saudi allegiance.

Early here and late night, I can't find it yet.

OP are you Rami taqqyiaing all over the place again?

your not impartial you fucking shekel eater. go lay some eggs in a wall or something. the humans have matters of war to discuss

You're getting assfucked kike. No more US shekels and support for your stupid proxy wars you're too much a fucking pussy to fight on your own.

Jews play all sides

Is this fake rami crap or what?

really warms my almonds

[discussion][meta][question][watch]
>veterans today
Kill yourself faggot

oy vey
oy vay
oy vey
oy vay
OY GEVALT!

to be fair he probably enjoyed the violence and bloodshed

How come you 'mericans never chimped out when you found out that Israel stole your nuclear documents plus other things? that's how they got their nukes right?

>Sup Forums isnt always right
oh boy, you are in for a ride alright

>1 post by this id
>[discussion][meta][question][watch]

What did JIDF mean by this?

>A retired Saudi general visited Israel this week, heading a delegation of academics and businessmen seeking to encourage discussion of the Saudi-led Arab Peace Initiative.

>According to a report in the Haaretz daily, the delegation led by Dr. Anwar Eshki met with Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold, the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories Maj.-Gen. Yoav Mordechai, and several Knesset members from the opposition.

>Such a visit by former general Eshki, who was once a top adviser to the Saudi government, is an extremely rare occurrence. “While this wasn’t an official visit, it was a highly unusual one, as Eshki couldn’t have traveled to Israel without approval from the Saudi government,” the newspaper report said.

b-b-but Israel is the great kebab remover!!!

>trusting kikes EVER

You mean shit that our our Jewish-owned news stations play down or barely report on?

Fake news.

This was already reported way back in March. We've been had been known this shit. Mods delete the thread.

>one post by ID
Sorry that I have a dynamic IP.

Mocking his use of
>[STICKY THIS!]

>We've been had been known this shit.
>Mods delete the thread.

Work on your english before you proxy-post Moishe.

Why don't you go fuck off and fight Iran alone with your butt buddy Saudi Arabia you filthy jew. We already destroyed Iraq, Libya, and pretty much ruined much of Iran's economy for you parasitic fucks.

Oh I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to read the date the article was written. This article is from March. That was 3 fucking months ago you nigger. This is old news. Everyone knows that Israel is aiding and abetting ISIS along with Qatar and Sauds (well, previous to tonight who knows what the fuck is going on there right now).

Why does something that happened 3 months ago that everyone here is well aware of need a sticky?

Sage.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in forever, and of course important newslike this is ignored on the MSMs so I am only hearing about this today.
>aiding ISIS
ISIS is aiding Israel rather.

Israel has the most honourable military in the world.

They only attack defensively.

If they were looking for civvies to kill i'm gonna bet it was f-16.

>Sorry that I have a dynamic IP
Yeah so does your whole clan you rootless nation-wrecking piece of garbage.

Makes sense for them to aid ISIS t,bh

Yeah, ISIS is conveniently attacking all of Israel's enemies.

They would've anyways. ISIS is against secular regimes and shias

HEZBOLLAH

ALLAHU AKBAR

Hmmm

>veterans today
Top kek. Go ahead and look at their site and you'll see articles about the US Navy battling UFOs with particle beam technology and shit.

kys

What are you implying? Israel is our greatest ally and is beyond reproach. This is obviously fake news because why would Israel want a destabilized Syria?

Reminder that the gas chambers never happened.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8