Millennials are killing chains like Buffalo Wild Wings and Applebee's

A P O L O G I Z E

businessinsider.com/millennials-endanger-casual-dining-restaurants-2017-5

>make shit food
>go out of business

>buffalo wild wings

Its not millennials killing it. Its shitty fucking service and mediocre food.

I shouldnt have to sit there for half an hour waiting on a drink refill so i can eat my obviously microwaved hot wings.

Then the staff get pissy at me when i dont tip.

I thought millenials were spending too much on useless crap and not saving enough?

Or is this just a clickbait title to get $$$$?

>It's millenials fault that they are the least economically free generation of Americans to ever live in the countries history, and can't afford the standard of living that a highschool dropout working an assembly line used to have

DIE RESTAURANT FAGGOTS DIE

Literally who gives a fuck like im supposed to feel sorry for chains that have around an 85% operating cost for pumping out shit food with above average looking servers. I hope they all die off so decent resturants can flourish chain resturants are fucking cancer

Yeah, it's because they work at those places.

Thanks for the economy, you scum-sucking piece of sell-out shit. I hope your retirement fucking rocks.

Come to my country, take girl home from the restaurant

unacceptable
i demand that these businesses vital to our vibrant culture be subsidized with our tax dollars so they can continue to thrive without customers

That's what happens when your disposeable income drops to zero.

fucking this, all the way.
shit food, shit beer, shit revenue.

>I thought millenials were spending too much on useless crap and not saving enough?
why not both?

some of them spend like their lives depend on it and go into debt.

others just save money and refuse to spend on jewish bullshit like myself.

in the long run however, neither group will be spending much, either crushed by debt or just drop out of the jewish scam completely.

Fast food is all my generation can afford, otherwise its homemade.

>Millenials aren't shopping here therefore it's their fault we're going out of business.

pretty much. i'd be perfectly fine doing manual labor because i like working with my hands, but you can't support a first world lifestyle in america anymore on that income alone

>black side has most chicken

Those places have been bullshit since the 1990s and everyone knows it. Fuck millennials and their fucking hipster bullshit about artisanal restaraunts and all the fuck all else they use to virtue signal. Fucking food isn't the be all end all of life. Gluttonous fucks. Fuck shitty chains with overpriced microwaved feces, too. Fuck everyone. Fucking faggot niggers.

>doesn't tip
>wonder why his service and food is shit

everyone spits and pisses in your food, everywhere you go

So what? People are saving money.

why do i get blamed for everything?

Both Applebees and Buffalo Wild Wings don't allow concealed carry.
Fuck em.

>retail stores closing at record numbers
>25% of malls estimated to close in the next decade

Soon it will be "Millennials killing retail stores and malls"

>applebee caused me to have a food poison. It's on path to out of business

Nothing of valued is lost.

BWW and Applebee's do fine where I live. I'm more of a Zaxby's man myself.

It's only boomers and other millennials doing it. Most Gen Xers don't seem to give a shit about us.

they arent at all, Millennials have the least savings of any generation in recent history.

The truth is they'd rather blow $40 on weed instead of a day out at a casual restaurant/bar. They'd rather blow $200 on cocaine/clubbing then go to a shopping mall.

Millennials are unironically killing legitimate business and propping up drug cartels.

It is what it is, but dont pretend for a moment that they aren't totally fucking up. Because they are. There are no "savings" to be found. They are just lame couchlocked drug addicts/gamers.

Too many non-whites go to these shitty places now

I can buy the same shitty food frozen from the grocery store now.

Never been to either in years, but I saw 5lbs of hot wings for $15 on sale this week at Smart & Final.

Hell, Foster Farms has 1.5lb bags of chicken tenders for $5. Why go to KFC or Popeye's for 3 tendies and extras for $5?

You do realize tipping happens at the end of the meal right?

>The truth is they'd rather blow $40 on weed instead of a day out at a casual restaurant/bar. They'd rather blow $200 on cocaine/clubbing then go to a shopping mall.
considering the state of restaurants, bars, malls, id rather do drugs too and ive never done drugs in my life.

>shitty over priced food and drinks
>every employee acts fucking obnoxious

Yeah adapt to the market

Those were STRAYANs though.

>casual dining
I'm only into hardcore dining.

i cant afford that shit anyways, for the same price i can cook for myself for a week

going out is a luxury now a days

"girl"

Good point. And they usually have a lot of non-whites on the television.

>WAHH MILLENIALS ARE KILLING FAST FOOD PLACES
>WAHH MILLENIALS ARE'NT USING SOLID SOAP
>WAHHH MILLENIALS DON"T WANT TO GO TO NUDE BEACHES ANYMORE
>WAHH MILLENIALS WHINGE ABOUT EVERYTHING x2WAHHH!

When will these bottom feeding scum sucking parasites die?

I dont tip for shitty service.
If you had reading comprehension you would get that.

All i ask for is someone to be courteous and keep my fucking drink filled. Ill leave you great tip if you can. If you cant do that you dont deserve shit.

I literal fucking retard could do that and be a lot nicer about it too.

Oh no, people are starting to make their own food again since it is cheaper and healthier... how dare they!

kek'd and checked

It is because you are the most entitled and laziest generation to ever manifest.

Stop telling me to apologize everyday, you kike shill.

This is so true it hurts. 50 years ago you could be a plant operator at a factory and support a family in relative comfort. Now you need to have a University degree that puts you in mountain of debt before you can even get a look in at a shitty cubicle farm entry level role that'll barely pay the rent on your shitty studio apartment. Where did it all go so wrong bros?

Yep, it's a matter of cost. Good food or not, these places charge a huge amount of money. Sure, you cook and bring me the food but it's not worth the price premium and tip.
Plus I don't like going to restaurants anyways cuz aspie.

more like chains are killing millennials by moving into cities and paying people min wage. They then expect people to have any money when boomers own all the houses and rent them out for 3-4 the mortgage they pay.
>Inb4 housing meltdown caused by 2nd loans to pay for their kids brand new Hyundai sonatas or 2 month long family vacations

I'd bet a (you) that you are, indeed yourself, a millenial. Just born in LE WRONG GENERATION xD

$40 of weed lasts a lot longer than a day out.
>unironically killing legitimate business and propping up drug cartels.
Let me guess, you're one of those cunty little faggots who doesn't want to regulate and tax weed because muh televangelist said it's bad?

BWW is incredible food asswipe

Unfortunately they aren't really doing that either. Culinary skills aren't making a comeback, especially not for women.

They are just microwaving pizza rolls and taquitoes while they are stoned off of their asses. Its cheaper, but its not healthier.

Amen, would work 50 hours a week in a factory for enough to support a wife and kid, just ain't possible though.

>wait 5-10 minutes for a table
table
>PTSD service dog hair all over the place
>Pablo's six children running around screaming
>Birthday song at the table next to you
>$20 for burger, fries, and drink
>please tip

Yeah I am a millenial, it does not make what I said incorrect.

NO
PLEASE
NO!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THOSE RESTAURANTS
IM GONNA KILL MYSELF IF THEY ALL SHUT DOWN

I love my country so much
I love that we don't have giant copy paste "fat factories" like your applebees restaurants that people just sit at and shove 4,000 calories of garbage into their faces evey single day
I love that we have millions of small restaurants and cafes and bars each with their own independent personality and look and not "dude random kitsch shit on the walls that's the same in every establishment in the chain"

>propping up drug cartels.

Government policy is actually what does that

>free market is doing great job clising shitty businesses
>millenials are to blame
Alright murrica, you are retarded.

One person eating out at Applebees would cost probably $30. $12-$15 for entree and 2 beers plus tip....easily. Probably a 1500-1700 calorie meal too.

For $30 I can buy food at the grocery store and BBQ at home.

Capitalism, nigger.

Adapt or die.

gen x is trying to stay out of the limelight because they're the ones who are brainwashing the millenials on college campuses and with the "degree = job" meme

I live in Colorado, legal weed is ruining my state.
I wish you faggot would legalize it so you could take your human trash back.

They are polluting our great state literally and figuratively, and bursting our housing market. Not to mention their 4/20 celebration having pedophile rings in it every year.

Stoners are trash and if you are one then you are trash too.

Trump needs to fix this

Millennials don't have friends and don't want to eat alone awkwardly

You doing alright user, sounds like your abbot stressed.
Just slow down and talk to us, we'll get you through this

You guys even have those restaurants where instead of food they bring out some underage jap bitch and you eat her ass instead.

because chain restaurants are already overpriced, the food isn't that great, the waiters are rude and a lot charge a "service fee" forcing you to tip, and they still expect a tip
why get a burger from TGI Fridays when I can go to Five Guys and get a better burger, at a better price, without having to deal with the riff raff

>be millenial scum
>shill for niggers
>secretly hate niggers
>don't go to nigger restaurants
le SJW

>I love that we don't have giant copy paste "fat factories" like your applebees restaurants that people just sit at and shove 4,000 calories of garbage into their faces evey single day

Applebees doesn't even try to hide the fact that their food is unhealthy as fuck designed to be as mentally addicting as possible. Last time I went their healthiest salad was 1200 calories. Same page they had a salad that was 4000 calories. It's fucking ridiculous. It's also not even good.

t. obese boomer that thinks his co-workers actually like him.

they just use you for free food you faggot.

>Yeah I am a millenial, it does not make what I said incorrect.

No, reality makes what you said incorrect.

Makes billions in profit, never modernize, blames people for not going to their shit restaurants anymore.. Sure it makes sense right?

Whats next? Big beer company blames craft breweries for sales slump, yet said big beer company in effort to cut cost also cut on the beer taste authenticity.

Oh Oh, i have one Microsoft blames Open Source lost of monopoly.

> Markets m8

>Go to casual restaurant

>Get mediocre service and attitude from someone who expects 20% gratuity for walking your food 20 to 50 feet and writing your order down.

>Get mediocre food that has been microwaved or comes pre-packaged and processed to the point that they might as well be putting a TV dinner on your plate.

>Pay a premium for this privilege while supporting the worst kind of people on top of the untold numbers of illegals working in the back or in the supply chain.

No thanks

>eat dinner in the comfort of own home with a virtually unlimited selection of streaming video
or
>get in the car and drive so you can wait for 20 minutes and eat the same (or worse) food in a crowded, noisy restaurant that maybe has cnn or espn playing muted on a tv mounted across the room

Been to BWW once, hot chicks.
Applebee's 3 or 4 times. 1st time ironically, 2nd because I got a gift card for christmas, 3rd because I wanted cheap alcohol, 4th was the last straw, food and service just outright shitty.
Know how millenials are killing these places?
It's where they work.
People don't seem to see the correlation.
>these long established places are dying
Because millenials entered the work force.
They think its because they won't spend money in these places but they won't spend money in these places because they're absolutely shot with poor quality help.

Expensive as fuck. Microwaved nasty food. Fake as fuck underpaid staff. Still expected to tip.

Meanwhile I can online order a large pizza at dominoes for $8.00, have it ready to pick up when I get there, go home and relax. The only people I see at applebees are fat ass old people.

fuck you i love applebee's
i hate all you niggers who
>i only go to x local hole in the wall local family owned local shit
idc if it's a mainstream chain it's delicious

Lmao fuck those businesses

Horrible disgusting food. It's so sugary and weird that everything is sticky. Even the tables are fucking sticky. Gross shit.

I wish more people could open up their own restaurants again.

Oh fuck off. I make >$70k out of college and the amount of my monthly expenses just to survive living in a city are astronimical. You can't put on all of this on our generation, I work my fucking ass off just so every fucking time I go out to eat I have to stare at a somali with "if you don't tip me I will poo on your loo" eyes. Boomers fucked this generation by creating this gay system and expecting us to carry the burden of their mistakes.

>don't adapt and lose business
>it's everyone else's fault

Can someone explain this selfish mentality that seems so prevalent throughout business

Seriously, the last time I went to apple bees, they were trying so hard to be trendy that their menu was almost impossible to decypher. It pissed me off so bad ive never been back.

Import hordes of shitskins to drive down wages, drive up housing costs, and ruin every public space. Gee guys, where did it all go wrong?

>idc if it's a mainstream chain it's delicious

>lol u dont liek applebees so u r a hipster!

No applebees is fucking garbage and there are plenty of more mainstream restaurants that are better than your literal lard factory.

better example
why fuck with Buffalo Wild Wings
when Wingstop is superior in every way

Kek'd

>Millenials can't afford to squander money on food because they're paying four million quid a week rent
More news at ten

Globalism.

>Killing nude beaches

Is that an actual thing? Why the fuck do people think that shit was a good idea to begin with.

Fuck these awful national chain restaurants. Their food is mostly shit.

I'd rather support locally owned places with better food. Hell. We know a number of families that own local places that have much better food than fucking Applebees.

Stop eating trash.

Move to Colorado Springs and open a boomer reservation, then.
Also why aren't your police prosecuting the pedophiles, unless you're just making that part up?

applebys is horrible and deserves a painful death

nah its complete shit, i can buy frozen wings that are identical to theirs and pay 1/3rd the price

Morons who wrote this article seemed to miss the fact that these places aren't consider restaurants they are considered bars.

Who the fuck goes to these places for the food unless its a group of people you want to feed for cheep

just because applebee's is worse than chili's or TGIF doesn't mean it's crap
plus applebee's is the only that gives me free shit on veteran's day that's nearby

I HATE YOU FAGGOTS
GO TO APPLEBEE'S MORE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But don't you think all restaurants are struggling is Applebee's and BW3 are struggling? It's not really a matter of which ones you think are good.

I wouldn't say their food is incredible but I enjoy their Mango Habanero and Blazin sauces. But you could buy those and put them on better wings.

Also they're fucking expensive near me.

>where did it all go so wrong bros?

Its because you don't see how worthless the average American millennial is.
Those business aren't great and maybe deserve what they are getting. But its happening for the wrong reason.

It would be great if millennials knew how to cook, save money and even invest that money turning it into even more money while helping new businesses take off. That would be awesome.
The problem is...they don't do any of that. Millennials waste their money on the worst personal investments imaginable. Blue hair dye, tattoos, drugs. Frivolous that only decrease their value in society and offer no future. IE: they waste their money

They have virtually no savings and will crash the country when they reach retirement age because of that. Social security won't be enough to subsidize Millennial retirement.

>Spend time at restraunts for assloads of money for no reason

>buy beer and takeout stay home and watch kino

the 2008 financial crisis fucked up as the 9/11 generation won't be spending money on bullshit. death of ideological consumerism