This is how western Europeans respond to terrorism

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>breathes in
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqOdYpXKUfM
twitter.com/T4mym/status/871501791837466625
youtube.com/watch?v=UbA58yOhPH4&list=PL28035C5306F62897&index=5
youtu.be/OujfKEeH6so
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/brave-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate-giving-20-terrified-people/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg
voat.co/v/NeoFAG/1882550
pastebin.com/hC7T7QTN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing wrong with that. What IS wants is for us to start hating immigrants so that they can start a proper war on our grounds with all the marginalized new recruits. We must not give in to that.

lol keep thinking that ackmehd. To me it paints that you guys love me some slaughtering and are happy to see more acts of bloodshed. No spine, no powers, no action. Absolutely pathetic the lot of you

why the cops changing the clothes here behind the vans. They just horsing around?

>You defeat your enemies when you make friends with them, sweetie~

oh man i cant wait to see your contry becoming a shithole in a decade

>they start an ethnoreligious war
>now Swedes have a chance to cleanse their country of shitskins
>this is bad because ISIS wants us to fight
You fucking pathetic piece of shit. I know this is probably a shitpost, but how anyone can hold this viewpoint at all disgusts me to the core. I'd rather die fighting for my people than watch them slowly be bred out of existence in their own country.

RACE WAR NOW

No, but you don't win the war with terror by making more enemies either.

>be the west
>realize there are too many military age Muslims
>have cucked soft population
>what do
>establish massive welfare states
>topple middle eastern dictators
>open borders to trick military age Muslims to invade shortening the train ride to death camps
>ignore pleas from citizens to end migrant influx to toughen them up
>encourage policies that promote attacks to fan the flames of war
>round up Muslims and put them in the camps conspiracy theorists thought were for them.
>less fighting age Muslims in middle east
>Deus Vult
>Game over

If only.

In the pacific, we have strict rules about what goes in and out of our country. this affects everything including people, food etc. You can't just cross ir bring whatever you like. When did europeans become so chill about letting ANYTHING into their country?

We can only hope to fight for Mad Dog

do they honestly think that's gonna stop terrorists from wanting to kill them?

Should make a "Dare to keep on dying" one.

as always, liberals want everyone to look different but think the same

You missed the
>establish greater isreal
Part at the end

Sweden Yes !

just a decade? Id say a few years

they are fucked bro. But if we think there aren't people here reading the same materials these IS fuckers are reading there, we are deluding ourselves

Honestly if I was a jihadist and could speak english, what I take home is why everyone suddenly loves their city more after my jihad, then logic tells me to give them more jihad because then they will love their city more. It's almost like they want to the power of allah upon them

because its haram duh

Kek, makes sense. Although maybe they wouldn't want the people of london to be happy thus ending the jihad for the people to start drowning in their depression again. Mass reverse psychology.
>If only.
>We know this will only cause more death.
>If only

what do you mean by we're deluding ourselves?

>If you take any action against terrorism, they win.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Fuck the eternal anglo. I hope their whole shitty island burns.

nah mayte snackbars place jihad above all other things and thier religion makes it fundamental like the aztec people who sacrificed others because they thought if they didn't their world would die. No way they're gonna stop killing people even if they find a better way to submit us all under allah

Yeah, tell that to the folks who lost those loved ones.

rare golden lel

I am ashamed of the oversight, thank you based user.

A suicidal attitude in times of war, blood on their hands.

I'm counting on that. Then we will have all the more reason to slaughter them!

Tbqh I want off this ride

Things are blowing up (literally) and the population is responding not with condemnation but with some kind of shitty Stockholm syndrome

At this point, it's beyond sad.

Stockholm syndrome. That's a very interesting way to put it, and yeah that's exactly what it is.

Think about it, otherr jihadists in London will see this and think "oh man, what a hero" When they get interviewed by the press or go out in public they will put on their taqiya and cry with us. What dies the government do? Nothing. Si then these goddamn rats will go home, regroup and plan something even more spectacular than the last.

At no time in history have we ever seen governments have such a hands off approach to threats. It's astonishing. These mudslimes can literally do whatever they want and no one will stop them

false flag?

any other explanation for whats happening here?

The only think I really do now is treat this the same as when I hear about a terrorist attack in Karachi. If you honestly out in all that mental effort to try and feel anytime a jihad happens in a white country, with the rate of how things are going you'll be too exhausted to care anymore

oh noes , i guess all these poor liberals will just have to keep dying in terrorist attacks... oh how horrible

Tiny as fuck. Captured from Google News. Posted without commentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqOdYpXKUfM

you guys are a nation of cucks

someone filming police all changing out of their clothes.

twitter.com/T4mym/status/871501791837466625

caw

No, retard. What MUSLIMS (yes your every day normal muzzies) want is for you to be AFRAID to dissent, hate, oppose or speak against them. This is the purpose of terrorism, to strike fear into the hearts of weak men into submission.

They have achieved that with many cowardly faggots like you.
Terrorism WORKS.

If you think there aren't Muslims here reading the same materials and being radicalised

haha, fucking cucks

After Manchester I was in the car with my mum & my sister and said that we're going to have to do something about these Muslims else we will be having a full-blown civil war within max 50 years.

My mum painfully agreed but my sister threw an emotional fit and told me that I was close-minded, not to blame "all Muslims", that the problem is extremism, and that "if we have to get rid of Muslim extremists, we have to get rid of Catholic extremists too" (I converted to Catholicism, the only Christian in my family).

There is no love without hatred; that which destroys what you love, you hate. When I spoke about getting rid of Muslims, I spoke out of love for my country and concern for its safety. When my sister threw a fit and told me off, she spoke out of love for the tolerant multicultural globalist society promoted by tv and pop music. I don't even blame her, because I understand that she's been brainwashed with images of dead children, etc., set to emotional music, so she is literally unable to think rationally on this topic as she is emotionally crippled by what she's seen on tv, etc. I blame those who have brainwashed her.

Bear in mind that I live in Rotherham. I couldn't even convince her not to vote Labour after the Islamic rape squad incident.

Wait another attack happened? I missed it, that's like 3 in 2 months.

When will people wake the fuck up? Only when a attack kills 10k people at once? They must be exterminated.

I don't think it's Stockholm syndrome. It's the subconscious and inherent biological drive of survival in weak animals. There is no fight, just freeze or flight. These people are afraid and they want to survive by bending over instead of resisting, because resisting may lead to fighting. They are defeatists. In their head, surrendering is ''higher morality'' and love. Like rabbits they bow and scrape for who they think is the next wolf of the turf, so they may be spared.

Who else here is comfy while watching the world burn?
youtube.com/watch?v=UbA58yOhPH4&list=PL28035C5306F62897&index=5

>Again it's a 'young' female that says shit

The 'western woman' situation is getting way too infuriating.

youtu.be/OujfKEeH6so

Tbh every single time this whole " Love " thing sounds fucking awkward and gay. Face the reality, West

Tbh every single time this whole " Love " thing sounds fucking awkward and gay. Face the reality, West

Every time I see this love bullshit I keep losing faith in the world even more.

>A few more attacks might wake people up!
You're looking at it from the fighter perspective. It doesn't work like that. The more you scare someone who is already defeated, the more submissive he gets. A thousand attacks happening won't have any effect in them, if anything they will bow to muzzies EVEN more because they see them as the new bosses who are coming to take over.

There will be a fight at some point and all the cowards are doing right now is picking the side they think is winning.
Everything else, ''humanity'' and ''egalitarianism'' and shit is just an illusion for scoring vanity points in the e-fame rpg.

Funny how western euros eaven need stuff like this, we here hate muslims and we don't have any terorist atacks, let me ask you something swen, just hear me out i know it will be hard for you to understand but, what if, not leting muslims in and hating on them instead of loving them and leting in more is way to fight terorism?
I know it sounds crazy but it makes sence does it?Here in Wild Wild East it works.

Meanwhile, Romania responded like this:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/brave-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate-giving-20-terrified-people/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg

>dare to keep on loving the experience of being shot, stabbed, blown up, or run over by a truck while the government takes away your rights

user, if you ask most of these people what would they do if one day a 100.000 people army was at their gates, do you know what they would tell you?

They would tell you they would do nothing, they would tell you it doesn't matter anyway, it's not worth dying over for ''the wars of others''.

Don't ask that too often though, the answers will sadden you.

I've thought something like this for awhile. How else could Israel possibly get the world to have no problem with them glassing and usurping the entire Greater Israel territory. I'm anticipating a global false flag that will be like 9/11 times a hundred, so catastrophic it will get absolutely everyone in the world to hate muslims again. I see no other explanation for these policies. It's not as if these rapefugees are productive or obedient workers like the normal goyim who are already here.
Also, I think the reason Saudi Arabia is attacking Yemen is because they plan to take over that entire region to make up for the lost northern portion they already agreed to willingly give away to Israel

Europe is mentally and morally weak they get what they deserve

It gives me the shits that the "use love please" message is only ever directed at the white natives, and never at the savage hordes of colonists.

>no more wars
>let's help them on their war to kill us all

>p-perhaps if I don't fight I will be spared and survive a while longer

the above is buried deep in the brain of EVERY single defeatist woman (obviously, they are not fighters) and beta male out there. Their love and stuff are just excuses 'for the show'.

Have you noticed how these people only challenge 'white males', especially when in large groups (pride parades etc)? Why they do that? Not because we're evil and they are noble defenders of good. It's because they -know- we are statistically the LEAST possible group to hurt them.

Terrorism works because it has scared all of the cowards shitless into not even whispering anything against them.

I see these things and think, what happened to the people who were run down or stabbed?
Who was doing that?

it's because they are the victims here!

so strong so brave

we will not give into hate

diversity is a strength

less racists more immigrants

love trumps hate

keep calm and carry on

mines a guinness

Oswald is rolling in his grave at speeds never thought to be achievable.

This is inoffensive to me until it crosses over into Islamoshilling.

Did he get benned?

Real cops have no reason to do this. These are crisis actors.

Hoax busted right here. Bouncers in the UK have to be licensed, and have to know first aid. No way would they turn someone away like this.

And Enoch

>Islamic jihad has always counted on people in conquered lands eventually to yield, give up and accept terrorism as part of life, similar to natural disasters, earthquakes and floods.

voat.co/v/NeoFAG/1882550

Europe as we know it, died on 2 September 1945. This is merely the epilogue. You New World whites can laugh, gloat and mock us all you want. Once the Jews have picked the carcass of our civilisation clean,

You're next.

So much for "moderate" islam. If you hate them they become ISIS? How about they just fuck off to their countries?

We must give them that. Then we can remove all shitskins and liberal pigs from the west.

>Look at how I rise above it and turn the other cheek like a good cuck :^)

DEUS VULT WHEN.

ACCELERATE THE HATE SO WE CAN GET THIS SHIT STARTED ALREADY.

Fuck you dad, I don't want you to die. It's not a joke to me.

Thats exactly what i want.
Race war now!

>moderate Islam
as rare as the Cambodia flag on Sup Forums

pastebin.com/hC7T7QTN

also this explains why (((they))) never tried to kill Alex Jones, he was a part of the plan all along to get us excited to participate in the next phase

you think the muslims will win the war against modern deus vult 2.0?

I don't even care anymore.

If Jews really want to kindle a holy Crusade then so be it. Whatever it takes to rid white nations of Islam. Then we can take care of the kikes

That's a normal proccess. Western civilization is falling. Modern europeans had been dirty brown savages once too when they destroyed Roman Emipire

this
weaken the western forces enough (sjw shit all around even in the military) then start real war

this shit would have got you killed by street mobs if you tried it in the early 20th century even. that's how it should be. a soft traitor is an enemy.

If they wanted us to fight they would attack high value targets, not some millenials and z'ers spending their parents money.

All they want is to secure a place at their prophets side in their heaven, and they have been so easily brainwashed. Eradicate the ideology.

Sven's easy baits seem to work every fucking time.

Imagine if someone killed in one of these attacks was your son, your mother, your sister or brother.

Imagine, waiting to hear what the political response will be and having the lord mayor of London say: Terrorism is a fact of life now.

Imagine just seeing everyone holding vigils and sending hash tags but doing nothing that will actually stop other people from senselessly losing their loved ones as you have. Imagine people pleading with others to STOP ISLAMOPHOBIA in the wake of your family being slaughtered in the name of Islam.

I don't think I'll ever feel anything close to that kind of grief.

>No way would they turn someone away like this.

what? they would think pissed cunt, who's been in a fight, not coming in. They wouldn't necessarily have known there was an attack, they wouldn't have still been managing the door if they had known

Why would a Satanist want to be respectful to Abrahamic religions?

Answer: they wouldn't

I'd be mad as fuck. I went to my aunt's b-day meal yesterday afternoon and two of my cuisine are cops. I was pleased to realize every single person there, including my (((civic))) brown girlfriend, wants the eradication of Islamic culture and religion in Europe.

Sometimes if you love a thing you may have to do some pretty dark stuff to protect that thing

I work as an emt here in krautland and get to Chat with a lot of older people. When they Ask "what has the World Come to?" I Use to respond with "the Fall of rome". Then we both have that little laugh/sigh followed By silence.
It's oddly comfy to See all this shit Go down.

Why would they want all that meaningless land? They already get everything they want from US