What was worse: slavery or the holocaust?

what was worse: slavery or the holocaust?

The holocaust, since it wasn't finished.

slavery since it actually happened

Holocaust since it didnt happen

>no source

I'm getting some mixed messages here

both were created by jews

The Holohoax is a religious meme like Hanuka.

Jews ran the slave trade and funded the Confederate Army.

No Rothschilds or Soros shoah'd, so it was worse.
spbp

If anyone says slavery I'm gonna colonise to ass

Slavery
Of course both were done by Jews and good at the time but Slavery still haunts us today

The Holocaust. Mainly for the fact that it is a complete lie and this lie still affects many European countries. You can't deny it in Europe, punishable by imprisonment, and Germany is still paying out a lot of money because of a lie and it has ignited the war in the middle East.

Holocaust was probably worse, but slavery lasted longer so idk

Neither. Both were good.

Prove it happened without citing "witness" testimony. This should be easy if you're confident about your belief.

This. Jews staged that shit because they were setting up to be banned from western europe AGAIN and this event put it on hold. Still history will repeat itself and the rage for jews is growing again.

Just need to go one of the 6,000,000,000,000 (((sources))) written on the subject afterwards about the rollercoasters to the ovens or the pit of knives or the skin lamps or whatever utterly cartoonish garbage was thought up.

>cartoonish garbage
Oy I said no testimonies!

>what was worse
depends on your referential

>slavery
Using men power for free.
The Negro code stated the owner should: give free home/shelter, give food, allow 1 kid per adult slave, the kid belongs to the owner (if I recall well). Maybe freed by the owner.

Don't know if nowadays young workers have the same opportunities in life.

>Holocaust
First time in history a population was sharply targeted for its beliefs and *industrially* killed.
Debate about reality/numbers/whatever you want.

Holocaust is theoretically worse.

But the (((investigators))) found them! (((They))) also found that the shoah lives on in the very essence of all the suspiciously high number of survivors' children and grandchildren.

A shitton of Jews disappearing is a pretty good start

>irst time in history a population was sharply targeted for its beliefs and *industrially* killed.
AHAHAHAAH!

Jews are so fucking low IQ it's ridiculous. People were never targeted for their beliefs before? People were never killed using tech? What is the Jewish industrial murders of Eastern Europeans long before Hitler? What is the Haavara Agreement and 150,000 Jews in the Nazi military?

What does it feel like to lie ALL the time, Jew? Does it feel comfortable?

>implying they were bad

Talk about Black Sabbath

Oy gevalt, even mother nature is an anti-semite!

>shitton
Sauce me.

I'm not Jew. Thanks God.

It's the first time in history a population has been targeted for nothing else than itself and its beliefs.

Historical battles had a goal: get some territories, preserve resources, defend borders, agreements between kings and lords...

Tech is not debate. I'm doubtful about death camps and gas chambers. But 5'000 people zikloned (as said) or strafed out of the train, it's no big deal actually. The result is: they've been killed.

Wars, indeed, mean lies. But there is some truth in there.

Jews brought slavery to the new world

and the holocaust was fake.

So answer C: Jews are the worst

>It's the first time in history a population has been targeted for nothing else than itself and its beliefs.
Wait a minute, isn't this the cause of literally every conflict throughout history?

Slavery because that actually happened

No. Historically -and again- mainly for resources/territory.
I don't deny some tribes killed each other somewhere/sometimes.
Jews have long time been persecuted for their beliefs, but it was the first time they've been industrially killed at a large scale. It makes a difference.

the holocaust would you rather have your entire race be genocided?
or would you want your race to be slaves with a chance of retaliation agianst your slavers?

Slavery, because it brought niggers to America.

Q: Which is worse Pakistan or Britainistan?
A: Both.

>worse
>implying either of them were bad

salvery was the biggest mistake in american history its the reason niggers are there and cities like detroit and chicago are dystopian ghetto hellholes.

That WAS a good start.

>mainly for resources/territory
So why then are the losers almost never integrated by the victors? Why were they seperate in the first place?

Only one of those is real, lad.

The slave-o-caust

>white slave
they really didn't thought this system through. slave status was passed down regarding your mother. if she was a slave so were you, which ended up creating a bunch of blacked free people and colonized white folks. puts the whole race thing really in perspective