What should be the appropriate course of action against pedophiles be?

What should be the appropriate course of action against pedophiles be?

I propose that they be forced into their own contained degenerate communities with no access to the outside world. Much like a gulag but without any labor. Make them live completely off the grid. If you're caught and found to be a pedo, you must remember that life won't be comfortable for you ever again and you won't have access to children

This would be for male pedos only, I think women pedos should be locked in regular prisons. But the men need to be contained and left to fend for themselves. They can rape eachother for all I care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Molw-Ctmhw
youtu.be/U5SjQZrR814
youtu.be/dWUnJFszSj4
youtu.be/XdvoVi9ZN9Y
youtu.be/URdfu4AI9t4
youtu.be/rnCOa_8-jbQ
theantimedia.org/sexting-teens-prison/
forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/06/02/house-passes-bill-that-could-jail-teens-15-years-for-sexting/#44aa06814cf6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

execution, no aberration before God is to live

I'd say to do the same with every criminal. Just drop them on some Pacific island and leave them to play lord of the flies

>No Punishment
>disgusting roasties

(lmao)

You sound sane

Fucking faggot.

hmmm MOAR

MOAR!

>pedophiles exist in pedophile-only encampments
>they just breed more kids to molest
>parents trade their kids to each other for molestation
>no cops in the town so nobody cares

Wow great job OP, you really solved it

I specifically said its for men only for a reason you horrendous shitbag

unironically this.

Thank you. MOAR!

Execution by cheap ammo, to make the taxpayers pay the less money on them as possible.

>female pedophiles dont exist

I literally got top spot in my WoW raid guild by forwarding fat ugly women pics of myself 10 years ago, you dont know shit

>it's a Sup Forums visits Sup Forums episode

I didn't say they didn't exist you dumb idiot

youtu.be/6Molw-Ctmhw

youtu.be/U5SjQZrR814

youtu.be/dWUnJFszSj4

youtu.be/XdvoVi9ZN9Y

youtu.be/URdfu4AI9t4

youtu.be/rnCOa_8-jbQ

australia?

Whitney is my waifu, stop posting her

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think gays and pedos should get the same punishments. Both are unnatural in the same way. If we go by "harm" and gays don't harm their partners, then the punishments with pedos should be based on the harm done. Investigation should show what amount of physical and emotional harm has happened and punish accordingly. But the punishment should not be such that encourages even more severe crime (murder) to cover up tracks. If robbing someone would give the same punishment as robbing and shooting to death, then robbers would more likely shoot the witness because they are already committing a crime with max penalty.

How about that?

I'd fuck the one middle-left.

Leonor is interesting looking. I like her.

Sup Forums had a good thread about her the other day. It's weird though some pics she's bordering 10/10 and others she doesn't look as good.

The pedo-posts are out in force lately.
Newest slide tactic?
Sage this shit.

This gave me a bonerooski

Sorry user I watched that video many MANY times now ;^)

Don't you all love how mods are banning anything that isnt newfag shit in this thread? Really makes you think doesnt it? Psychopath feminist roasties? Fine. People defending patrician taste ? Not fine.

So it's okay for you newfags to trash us and do or say things that would get us banned but not for us to defend ourselves?

Castration and then death by firing squad in that order.

use a noose mate

>Ryry back when she was hot
Where had the time gone? It hurts seeing her on that show she's on now all washed up. Wanna go watch some Zeke and Luther but its kind of a crap show. But man was Ryry hot in it.

Death is the best solution

You realise pedo means less then 11 or 12, right? I believe 17 and up should be fine. 16 is borderline and any less than that is a no go.

She's a mutant now man. So much plastic surgery and shit. It's sad.

I never watched those shows but she was such a cutie

> Don't you all love how mods are banning anything that isnt newfag shit in this thread?

Mods have been doing this since that bigass Reddit migration. I noticed a lot of shit pertaining to that Muslim attack yesterday being deleted in the threads. It's obvious we have some liberal moderators now because censorship is off the chart. Don't forget, they can't debate so they don't like free speech.

are you from the donald
just tell me
shhh it ok

Based on what? You just listed baseless ages with no objective reasons for choosing them. You think that gives you the right to arbitrarily mandate what age everyone else must do things? To use force to do so?

I have been dealing with it for years it's just pathetic really. I honestly think the rules and mods ruin the site even more than the nu/pol/ redditors do.

> You realise pedo means less then 11 or 12, right?

Finish this sentence: "If her age is on the clock, then she's just right for my _____."

You newfags are the worst. With your cancerous opinions and your "slide this" and "slide that". In my day Wed have pedo threads that reached bump limit and with no posts deleted because this was Sup Forums back then.
How old are you? I figure your around mu age, did you jusy not watch TV as a kid? Zeke and Luther was the shit, Ryry was a tsundere imouto in it, it was great. Go watch it and weep.
Do you even watch Disney Channel now?

I am in my early 20s. Guess I just didn't watch Disney alot back then.

Definitely don't watch Disney now.

Public Execution.

UK did it long time ago.
A huge island lost in the Pacific ocean.

You're the disgusting result.

I want to kiss Princess Leonor's feet while she calls me a worthless peasant.
Yeah I thought so. Man, you missed out on the golden age of Disney Channel, shit.
>Definitely don't watch Disney now.
>pedophile
>doesn't watch Disney Channel and Nick
The hell, man. There is so many hot girls

I'd rather just see pics or stuff on the net than watch Disney or Nigcucklodean honestly.

I assumed most of the girls on modern Nick and Disney now would be POC or have POC love interests etc.

Remember when Alyson Stoner used to be hot? Well, that's what you get for not watching Disney Channel.

I remember her in cheaper by the dozen she was a little qt

I don't have convict ancestory dumb ass.

My great grandfather was a proud SS guard

Pff, no, cmon, sheesh.
Like this girl, she looks kind of like Cozi used to and she makes my wingus tingly.
Ah, yeah, those were good films.

>Much like a gulag but without any labor. Make them live completely off the grid.

This is already happening in a part of Florida. Seems like overkill to me.

>no aberration before God is to live

You realize, adult men probably fucked women young enough to be considered children by today's standards in Biblical times right? Like Mary was most likely a teenager when she got hitched to Jospeh. Calling pedophiles an aberration, especially when God is responsible for their creation since He made everything seems kinda dumb to me.

She's odd looking. Might be the eyebrows.

>This is already happening in a part of Florida
You mean the Miami-Dade homeless colony? That happened because laws on where they(people had finished their sentences) could live meant they couldn't live anywhere in the county because everywhere is too close to somewhere and they couldn't leave the county so they had to band together and live under a fucking bridge.
Last I remember they were moved out to somewhere.

FPBP

>The colony was created by a lobbyist named Ron Book, who wrote ordinances in several different Miami-Dade County cities to restrict convicted sex offenders from living within 2,500 feet (760 m) of schools, parks, bus stops, or homeless shelters
>Under these ordinances, the only areas where sex offenders could legally reside within Miami-Dade County were the Miami Airport and the Florida Everglades.

And how the fuck is it okay released prisoners can be told there are places they aren't allowed to live? Are you a freeman if your possible residence is decided by someone else?

fpbp

Brighton

theantimedia.org/sexting-teens-prison/

jesus

I'd say people who understand they are a degenerate but haven't actually molested anyone should be separated from society and treated (somehow).

Actual child molesters with no repentance, who gave into their urges eagerly should be executed like dogs in the street.

We tried that, Lad. Australia is the outcome. We don't need another one.

Go watch your shitty overrated cartoons Reddit cuck.

>Treated (somehow)

You can't "treat" good taste. If you had any idea how common this attraction is you wouldn't say something so silly.

gotta love the small government law and order ppl.

a 16 yo could spend the next 1/2 of his/her life in prison for being human.

why doesn't the republicans ban hormones?
forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/06/02/house-passes-bill-that-could-jail-teens-15-years-for-sexting/#44aa06814cf6

Yeah kind of funny the """"""small government"""""" party loves sucking cop and military dick the hardest. Who cares about the debt when the military budget is on the table?

>O-o-oh shit I got btfo
>B-b-better call it b8!

yea you just import pedos from the middle east into your own country instread

Bullet to the head

You first gyppo cunt

Ok Rex Tillerson

At this point, we romanians are more white than 80% of europe.
That great feel.

Execution for any criminal pedophiles, if they turn themselves in for mandatory therapy(reconditioning?) is the only exception.

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

Even this is ridiculous. Molesters should be punished but punishing people simply attracted to young girls is tantamount to punishing thought crimes. Good luck with that.

If you know the name of the girl can you label your pictures? Or at least have different filenames? Your filenames all being the same bug me.

And what does that involve exactly retard? How do you propose "curing" an extremely common and natural attraction?

You feminist faggots are insane.

Execution regardless of gender and stop defending female pedos like it's something normal and socially acceptable.

Don't ever post here again.

Gas yourself you fucking disgusting degenerate, you deserve nothing but suffering.

So like escape from new York but nothing but paedophiles? That would have given the film a very different tone.

Remember this one for the fires.

Most of the time I don't know and if I was to do that I would have to change or just manually enter everytime I post.

Wow you sure proved me wrong kiddo.

death to all pedos, public execution to set an example and send the others running, there's no cure for their sickness

What makes thoughts a crime? Explain yourself.

I don't see any point in arguing with the mentally ill, I don't debate trannies either. Day of the rope soon.

Ahh man imagine your shock when the police fores your door open and fucks you up then shoves you in a van for a 25 year party. Good times.

"Criminal pedophiles" being those who have abused children obviously.

they be given right to legally have sex with children. That is the only resolution.

Fuck, I need to get on my old computer, I had a bunch of great pictures of girls with guns. It keeps crashing when I turn it on.
Within the bounds of marriage. There is all sorts of things wrong with extramarital sex.

MODS

Sup Forums really is going down the shitter, isnt it? Fucking paedophile apologist cunts everywhere.

Death penalty for pedos is the most logical decision

They can never assimilate to society and they permanently damage others people's brains. They have to be executed.... live, on television, up against trump's wall

Did I upset you, pedo? I guess it's the same as Jews, you only need call them what they are to inflict injury.

>yfw this is a cunny thread

research into the psychology and genetics. once we have a good understanding of it we can easily identify and euthanize them. it's a win win really because society is better off without them and they're better off not suffering the life of a pedo

>Na na Nana I'm not listening!

I can tell you're very intelligent.

For what exactly? What law am I breaking here? Are you the Romanian gyppo christfag by any chance?

I think it's just a few degenerates behind those posts trying to make it appear like a popular sentiment, to make themselves feel better or something.

They can be assimilated if society will be normalizing such relationships/

That has a term already. It's called child molester. Stop making up shit.

Nope. christianity if for cucks. I have moral standards, you fucking weird alien.

I think we must to euthanize all people who hate pedophiles, that is how world will become better.

If you got a laptop and it crashes whenever it's on for a couple minutes what might be wrong with it?
How new are you? Where the fuck do you think you are?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DON'T CHA?