the standart be raisis

racist

Unamused
>4 days later
>us to lower reading standards
>REEEEEEE

Wow aint that some racist ass sheeeit

all the books be written by crackas so it's discouraging

Doesn't surprise me, blacks can't into abstract thought or grammar. They can't even read ye olde Shakespeare without a English second half and even then we had to stop every other word because they can't into synonyms or prefixes or fucking anything

NIGGERS CANT INTO ENGLISH PERIOD

I've seent it personally.
t.Went to middle school in LA and high school in Houston

Niggers are stupid. We have known this forever

I guess being illiterate negro in America is still better than being...

Oh wait nevermind. There is nothing worse than being a nigger

Reading is fo white folk

I'm sure white people are to blame somehow.

>California
Wholesomely unsurprised

dat numma wai 2 lo
t. niggra

unsurprised in the extreme

frankly it makes me feel sad for the poor fuckers. No future for them i guess.

I thought it would have been higher.

Reading is the white man's poison, OP.

You used to know that, dawg.

>Cali
No hablos engless esse

All that big liberal talk and they don't even train their pets?

reading standards... 1st grade level

I call BS. No way 25% of those retards can read.

whAt WhO sAiD vi CuNT rEEd u MusT be a FuKinG ViTe MaALe

right wing propaganda.

The grammar of that shirt isn't reassuring

Need more money for dem programz

right again

Putin's fault.

The test is made by white men, and graded by software made by young white men!

Well if the books aren't available in ebonics or as a rap song that's discrimination.

I sincerely don't care anymore.

How does that make you feel?

I went to high school in Houston. Did you go to a shitty school like Westbury or something nice like Bellaire?

This is what happens when you treat your dindus like pets.

Nigs being nigs.
They don't want to read, they don't need higher education to get good jobs. They're probably planning to do what their fathers did, which is dealing drugs on street corners and shooting it out with other gangs.

So 25% can read and write? Wow, color me surprised

Cuz us oppressed don't have to use no grammah, nigguh
We get p@id foh sittin on ouh ass n shit, ya dig me homie G? Haha I know ya do, ya be strait ballin
Whitey is on bottom ya dig? We play, they work, and we both get paid.

kek

>reading books
fagottry

Remember when they had to lower the IQ cutoff for mental retardation from 85 to 70?

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

Smarter? Not really.

California High School Exit Exam was a joke. Delayed after it's first year because of the number who failed, then dumbed down for the next decade until they ignored it after the bill expired.

pretty normal. its what i expect of the negro

The fuck cares bout your fagget ass reading whitey?

They know enough to piss they spunk up your white bitches. Make it rain in them motherfuckin wombs. Choke your cunts the fuck out when we fuck likewhitey never fuckin will.

Eat my black ass motherfucker. Knock them the fuck up and make you pay for our shit.

Allah, these are just kids who go to school. Now imagine those who dropped out and all the adults.

Lol Bellaire
but still the nigs there were still nigs
I will say tho, the teachers were the best I've ever had or seen.

I feel nothing, nothing at all.

DAS RAYCIS!

Time to lower down those standards, americans!

Why is it that Jews make up only 2% of the US population yet 40% of US billionaires? That's kind of disproportionate, isn't it? ...but when African people are disproportionately poor, its all their fault and nothing hooky is going on.
>

But that's none of my business!

Racist research. It should have focused on the positives that African Americans bring to California, like stable jobs in the police force.

if you want to hide something from a nigger, put it in writing

I also went to Bellaire. I would say it's the best damn high school in Houston. Fully agree, teachers were the very best

In cursive.

Or under their work boots.

Wait I thought retards were from rural and suburban areas?

>5.5" hard (being generous)
Well there goes your big dick narrative.

The usual for blacks

Time to segregate test scoring. They're already doing that. Smart people (whites and asians) get screwed by the dumb (rest of the world). Black privilege

Putting it in cracka runes, aka cursive, is even better.

Not surprised. Somebody throw up the IQ chart.

Well I'm not black, and i don't live in California... so I guess it would say indifferent mixed with 10% horny

Anyone have that word sheet that had stuff like 'he ran'?

Basketball Americans have an average IQ of 85.
So what do you expect?

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Justified for slavery.

Terrible because I wish there wasn't any niggers in my country at all.
What a fucked up stupid world this is.

These fucking nation wreckers will be the doom of all civilized societies unless stopped.

But blacks are smart too! Look at the Great Mosque of Djenné! Marvel or architecture, it ridiculizes the Big Ben or that dirty Vatican. Learn your facts!

Kekd audibly

great graphic, but the scale needs means testing

We told you to not listen to rap music.

According to one of those threads like 9 months back, as of 2015 studies the average is 4.8", there is the regular amount of variation within 2" on either direction, and very few representative extremes of length (or lack there-of) past that 2" variable. Racially, the variation of penis size is virtually identical as well.
It's almost as if we are all of the same species...

This was seriously my thought as well. I'm actually impressed that many can read at the proper levels

Hell, even newly-arrived illegal beaners learn to speak English eventually. The nogs from the article were born here and STILL can't pass easy reading standards.

I feel sorry for the 25% of black kids who are actually intelligent and are at risk of getting killed by a stray bullet due to being stuck next to their chimp counterparts.

can't argue with trips of truth

b-but I thought Cali was the best state, and stuff?

Sure in my belief that my out look is more factual than the their is only one race crowd. However less happy; as it really isn't an emotionally rewarding outlook to have, as it indicates a reality of having a sizeable population of neigh permanant underclass that might always explain differences due to racism with their apologists. And even if my views were accepted people might even use it to demand redistribution to mitigate the obvious difference. I don't get a reward for Africans being less intelligent on average, it would be more pleasent if it was only "skin deep"; as that would enable optimism.

There's either something wrong with how schools teach reading, or there is a problem with the students not listening to the teachers. Your choice to make.

Kek

Theyll prob say that

Let's not forget this gem of an argument.

>Sup Forums is one person
who here would be surprised if that statistic was 100% accurate?

Unsurprising.

Nigger wtf are you talking about... You write like a nigger

You know most of those tests are culturally biased. The only thing that's universal is the math.

I've seen some funny stats recently.

Average Ivy League student in the 20's had much higher IQ than average IL student in the 60's(10-20 range) despite the fact that the average guy from 20's wouldn't qualify to any of those universities with his test score. I don't think the test "quality" has deteriorated by 60's so much so there was a massive cheating wave in America back then.

WE WUZ SHAKE SPEAR AND SHEIT

>Invents a new computer.
>By sticking sticks of RAM onto a mainboard.

Take a look at that smart man.

>invented
>bought parts
>used a fucking tutorial
>invented

I mean, he's resourceful, but...

This is meant to impress old boomer ladies.

damm, how he do that?

Someone at the news station decided to write and publish this article. What a joke.

Puts Newton to shame....

Why does Marvel keep pandering their funny books to negroes if these fuckers can't read or have money to pay for anything

Considering 75% of Calinogs can't even fucking read, compiling a pc is like building a new Hubble in their eyes.

Definitely news worthy.

>do what their fathers did
How would they know?

>The best school in Houston is not even in Houston, but a white enclave nested in the city bordering a heavily Jewish neighborhood
School was good. Had brief hiccups when Katrina niggers showed up, and there was a stabbing in the stairwell and a murder over winter holidays, but overall a good school again after they got rid of the nigger refugees

I've seen high school seniors who have trouble reading past a second grade level. Fucking infuriating. I read Beowulf five times by the time those retards were a third of the way through it.

>resourceful
>2013-14 parts
>21" Acer flat panel

No.

>half the world has to learn English as a second langauge
>nignogs can't even learn 1

>Wow, color me surprised
That's racist!
You need to say "Surprised Me of Color." you fucking Nazi.

Ahahahah holy shit

>an unsourced percentage compared to an unsourced solid numeric

WTF even is this?!

Wasn't it the USA where high schools were expelling white kids for first offense minor BS because the expulsion ratio of black kids:white kids was so unbalanced that Obamas Justice Department was looking into some schools for racism?

Couldn't make that shit up.